20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 246.
#11201 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Spooky can avoid selling out in 4 hours by not announcing the title or the date of sale beforehand if it is such a problem.

Or they could start licensing old movies or TV shows.

#11202 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Archer![quoted image]

Just reskin Iron Maiden back to the Archer it was originally designed as. Iron Maiden kept about 80% of the same layout and features.

#11203 4 years ago

I don’t think Archer is as popular as Archer fans think it is. That being said, it would probably work as a pinball machine...I don’t think it would be an R&M level sellout.

#11204 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

And had you been a previous customer and weren't saved a spot you would probably be upset too. Eventually I will have to change to the way spooky and pinball star do things, but for now imo can still show special treatment to the people that have supported me.
Sorry it left a bad taste in your mouth, that was never the intent. Glad to hear you got a game regardless.

I had been a previous spooky customer but always bought direct, to cover my bases i reached out to Kingpin to get on his interested list having never gotten a game from him previously. I was able to get a game directly from spooky in the madness. BUT after it was all said and done Christopher reached out to me later (same day of sale) to see if i was still interested in a game, and i will definitely remember that next time im looking to buy. So he was able to cover his return customers but still would have been able to take care of you in the end.

#11205 4 years ago

I think spooky could use a tiered return customer system. If you bought all their games, highest tier, on down to one

#11206 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Archer![quoted image]

The problem with Archer as a theme is that I don't have room for any more pins!!!! Of course, that is my problem with R&M too, but I still bought it. Still don't know how I'm going to solve that "problem" when it arrives.

#11207 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I think spooky could use a tiered return customer system. If you bought all their games, highest tier, on down to one

Makes very logical sense

#11208 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like I said in another thread, If I slept thru most of the morning when they went on sale and still got a spot, you must have been in a coma if you wanted one and didn't get one.

I bet some of the Jerrys crying recently would be the guys preaching "I'll just get one on the used market later, for new price or less!" ... and now, they're waking up to realise they will likely need to be forking out premium dollars to snag one...

Hilarious! lol

#11209 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I bet some of the Jerrys crying recently would be the guys preaching "I'll just get one on the used market later, for new price or less!" ... and now, they're waking up to realise they will likely need to be forking out premium dollars to snag one...

Hilarious! lol

I've heard the word used in quite a few different ways, but that is the true definition of

"comatose"

#11210 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Hilarious! lol

Would not surprise me if this pin appreciates in value.

#11211 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Would not surprise me if this pin appreciates in value.

That would give me a nice feeling, but mine wont be sold until im gone and my wife has an estate sale to get rid of all my stuff (i will remind her to drop a link to the sale here on Pinside)

#11212 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I don’t think Archer is as popular as Archer fans think it is. That being said, it would probably work as a pinball machine...I don’t think it would be an R&M level sellout.

People said the same thing about R&M. I certainly like Archer more than I like Spongebob (which I don't). If you aren't trying to make/sell 50k of them in 4 months, it might not be so bad.

#11213 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

People said the same thing about R&M. I certainly like Archer more than I like Spongebob (which I don't).

Based on the amount of merch, clothes, cross promotion & fans going bonkers for shit like Szechuan sauce - it’s clear how popular R&M is. Archer does not have its hooks in pop culture like R&M.

#11214 4 years ago

Archer, imo, has also been on a slide. The first couple seasons were great and I watched them multiple times. The newest themed ones have been lacking.

#11215 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

That would give me a nice feeling, but mine wont be sold until im gone and my wife has an estate sale to get rid of all my stuff (i will remind her to drop a link to the sale here on Pinside)

True hero

#11216 4 years ago

Really surprises me that no one ever made a Harry Potter themed pin.

#11217 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Too much sand in JK Rowling’s vagina for that to happen. She thinks they are too close to gambling...

#11218 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

It’s not because no one wanted to make it.

#11219 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I'm kinda glad it never happened.

#11220 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm kinda glad it never happened.

Yet. I think it will see the light of day eventually.

#11221 4 years ago
Quoted from c508:

I don't think there was a lot of procrastinating... people were constantly refreshing their browsers trying to get a pin in the shopping cart so they could check out before they were all gone.
Next time I buy a high demand spookycharlie pin, instead of getting a busy signal on the phone or being stuck in browser-refresh-hell, I am going to drive to Benton, camp out in the parking lot, and buy in-person when they show up to start their work day (as long as they're cool with me doing that).

Who the hell release the product week before Christmas when one’s paying attention? There was no party to be late to. It was a 24 hour party before they were all sold out. 24 hours is hardly a party.

#11222 4 years ago
Quoted from Alwaysbrokenpins:

Who the hell release the product week before Christmas when one’s paying attention? There was no party to be late to. It was a 24 hour party before they were all sold out. 24 hours is hardly a party.

So are you saying u wish they gave better notice? Or that we bought them slower? Cuz we were all well aware for at least weeks before them going on sale. And we partied.

#11223 4 years ago

Apparently Spooky, and it worked out well for them.

#11224 4 years ago

Did someone say party?

#11225 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Did someone say party?

Yes, I was partying hardy the night before they went on sale and didn't even bother to check my e-mail that was sent to me and every other member of the Fang club informing me they were going on sale.

Still, somehow I managed to get a spot.

#11226 4 years ago
DF0FF67F-A6C8-4851-BB35-176553BC11EC.gifDF0FF67F-A6C8-4851-BB35-176553BC11EC.gif
#11227 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

The owners entitlement far outweighs everyone else. I see a lot more posts with owners saying "hey look what I have" compared to the few who missed out and said they wish Spooky made more. This entitlement is why I hope JJP makes more POTC and Stern makes a TronVE just to knock everyone off their high horses.

100% correct. This is the typical childish that happens when people buy a limited amount of something and don’t want any more released simply because they enjoy the exclusivity that they feel there’s has. And it doesn’t hurt that their slot is now worth 2000+ more dollars because Spooky lacks the ability or willingness to make more than 750. I’m happy to wait for stern or JPP to build a me a machine around Rick and Morty season 9.

#11228 4 years ago

I’m happy to wait for stern or JPP to build a me a machine around Rick and Morty season 9.

Feel free to start a thread about it and show yourself out of this one

#11229 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Seems to me the people who got one are happy.

I got one and I wish Stern had gotten the licence so I could have it already on location making money instead of giving someone a free $1500 loan for a year

#11230 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, I was partying hardy the night before they went on sale and didn't even bother to check my e-mail that was sent to me and every other member of the Fang club informing me they were going on sale.
Still, somehow I managed to get a spot.

I thought you got your spot due to your sweet connection's with Sally from Cartoon Network???

#11231 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

I got one and I wish Stern had gotten the licence so I could have it already on location making money instead of giving someone a free $1500 loan for a year

But arent you still happy you got 1?

#11232 4 years ago

Jerry might have been a race car driver, but seriously doubt he is a fang club member.

#11233 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

I thought you got your spot due to your sweet connection's with Sally from Cartoon Network???

It might a Pinside rumor, but I heard the engagement is off.

odin-breakup (resized).jpgodin-breakup (resized).jpg
#11234 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

It might a Pinside rumor, but I heard the engagement is off. [quoted image]

Odin is ready!

#11235 4 years ago

You have 27 total posts on this website, with about 20 of them bitching about Rick and Morty.
If you would have spent more time reading the Rick and Morty threads than bitching in them you would know that distributors had them long after the 24 hour period you are referencing.

Please take your “poor me” attitude elsewhere. If you really wanted one you could have ponied up and put down a deposit on one. It’s not like you had to come up with all the cash at once.

Get over yourself.

#11236 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

No way I would have been in on RaM if it was a semi complete half baked turd thrown out there by stern.

Stern making this theme would have ensured you could get a used RaM for half new price a year or two down the track.

Sterns rep for quality work sank long ago.

#11237 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

No way I would have been in on RaM if it was a semi complete half baked turd thrown out there by stern.
Stern making this theme would have ensured you could get a used RaM for half new price a year or two down the track.
Sterns rep for quality sank long ago.

Yea I bought my last NIB stern for the foreseeable future in stranger things. I’m tired of their crap. I’ll buy used only from now on, and instead give my money to spooky, JJP, CGC.

#11238 4 years ago

100% correct. This is the typical childish that happens when people buy a limited amount of something and don’t want any more released simply because they enjoy the exclusivity that they feel there’s has. And it doesn’t hurt that their slot is now worth 2000+ more dollars because Spooky lacks the ability or willingness to make more than 750. I’m happy to wait for stern or JPP to build a me a machine around Rick and Morty season 9.

What games do you have in your collection? It looks like there are no games in your collection, but that can’t be right.

#11239 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Yea I bought my last NIB stern for the foreseeable future in stranger things. I’m tired of their crap.

I hear that. I’ve only had 2 sterns and my MET is sweet af and my GOTG is dimpled to hell. Both were HUOs.

#11240 4 years ago

I’m happy to wait for stern to build a me a machine around Rick and Morty season 9.

Rumor has it they are already working on the art package. Stand in voice actors yet to be decided.
images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg

#11241 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Sterns rep for quality work sank long ago.

Yeah, but imagine the crater dimension.

#11242 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I'm good now. I've never felt like such a failure in all my life. lol.
Nimblepin told me somebody posted to wake me up earlier. Thanks!

My favorite post the morning of... (or was it the morning after)

Too funny when folks were buying and checking in and somebody says, "Where the hell is O-din?"

#11243 4 years ago

Never go full Jerry

#11244 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

Too funny when folks were buying and checking in and somebody says, "Where the hell is O-din?"

It was pretty fn funny with Nimblepin ringing my phone off the hook at 7 AM our time.

"Who the fk is that!"

#11245 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It was pretty fn funny with Nimblepin ringing my phone off the hook at 7 AM our time.
"Who the fk is that!"

Who the fk is that? A good friend, that’s who.

#11246 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

A good friend, that’s who.

Better than you know!

#11247 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Rumor has it they are already working on the artwork. Stand in voice actors yet to be decided.[quoted image]

I wouldn't be so sure Justin would have been so generous for other makers with those bucketloads of bonus profanity callouts, if it wasn't the friendly crew at spooky the game could have been much much thinner and cut down. As you say, sterd would have opted for some lame voice actor and the game would have sounded like crap. It would have been the biggest let down since DE BTTF backglass.

The only thing that might have been able to save it from massive flop status would have been if it was Elwin rather than another deadshit boring cookie cutter fan.

Sterd are killing it right now!! .... their customer base that is...

#11248 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

I have to admit, that kinda sucks. I thought all the routes got preference?

#11249 4 years ago

Sounds like sour grapes Jerry

#11250 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I wouldn't be so sure Justin would have been so generous for other makers with those bucketloads of bonus profanity callouts, if it wasn't the friendly crew at spooky the game could have been much much thinner and cut down. As you say, sterd would have opted for some lame voice actor and the game would have sounded like crap. It would have been the biggest let down since DE BTTF backglass.
The only thing that might have been able to save it from massive flop status would have been if it was Elwin rather than another deadshit boring cookie cutter fan.
Sterd are killing it right now!! .... their customer base that is...

It’s finally confirmed. You are a genius! Lol

See how I did that? Your body of work speaks for itself. Hall of Fame material

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 225 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/225?hl=spelunk71 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.