20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 246.
#11101 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Quoted from DanQverymuch: In before the lock... for the 95th time!

There are two TNA threads (one club and one non-club) so why would this get closed? Nobody is forcing you to read this one anymore.

Really? You pick the IBTL post that makes fun of IBTL posts to criticize the IBTL posts with?

#11102 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Really? You pick the IBTL post that makes fun of IBTL posts to criticize the IBTL posts with?

Not intentionally and yours just happened to be most recent post at the time I made the comment. If it would make you feel better and rest peacefully tonight I could revise my post to include the IBTL post prior to yours.

#11103 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Why would this get shut down?

Quoted from cooked71:

Don't close this thread

Quoted from Zablon:

I agree, I didn't understand why they thought this would get closed.

This thread is in no danger of being closed.

#11104 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Not intentionally and yours just happened to be most recent post at the time I made the comment. If it would make you feel better and rest peacefully tonight I could revise my post to include the IBTL post prior to yours.

That would be great.

#11105 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This thread is in no danger of being closed.

This is the funest thread on inside , I'm sticking with it . Some people would be pissed off with the silly bullshit of the last couple of pages if it was happening in the club thread . This thread now is like when your parents have gone away and you can get away with a lot more stupid stuff . Speaking of which I thought it was a bit harsh to get moderated for the dog eating comment , it was clearly a joke .

#11106 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This thread now is like when your parents have gone away and you can get away with a lot more stupid stuff . .

I like this analogy.

#11107 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I like this analogy.

Now the grown-ups have gone we can really get the party started .

IMG_20200217_215647 (resized).jpgIMG_20200217_215647 (resized).jpg
#11108 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I ordered Jan 30th, still haven't heard from them...

Anything yet? I ordered 1/31 and haven't heard. I assume they are busy, so I haven't emailed yet asking.

#11109 4 years ago

When all the cool guys leave your favorite thread

c626861562c3de06bd1fbea70bf61cf2.gifc626861562c3de06bd1fbea70bf61cf2.gif
#11110 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

When all the cool guys leave your favorite thread[quoted image]

Yeah.. it's oddly quiet. Like the room lost its power. Or like Steve Harvey lost his mustache...

yaiVzeB (resized).jpgyaiVzeB (resized).jpg
#11112 4 years ago

I guess most prefer the tighter moderation of the club threads.

#11113 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

I guess most prefer the tighter

I know I do.

#11114 4 years ago

That Kaneda Podcast with Scott has some nice little nuggets in it.

I think Scott undersells his effect on selling out the run. His second machine was going to garner a lot of attention regardless of Theme. Spooky just happened to hit a grand slam with Scott, Bowen and Eric teaming up on this theme.

#11115 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

That Kaneda Podcast with Scott has some nice little nuggets in it.
I think Scott undersells his effect on selling out the run. His second machine was going to garner a lot of attention regardless of Theme. Spooky just happened to hit a grand slam with Scott, Bowen and Eric teaming up on this theme.

Because he has humility, and understands that it’s a team effort. Without the licensed theme it would have garnished a lot of attention, but I don’t think it would have sold out in hours.

#11116 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Because he has humility, and understands that it’s a team effort. Without the licensed theme it would have garnished a lot of attention, but I don’t think it would have sold out in hours.

If the theme had been announced as Oktoberfest or hot wheels, there is no way Spooky would have sold out in 4 hours. Conversely, had Stern announced Rick and Morty and without showing us anything, may have sold 750 LE’s in 4 hours.

So probably a combination of theme, designer and manufacturer make R&M SO HOT! Other significant factors were price, anticipated quality, limited quantity and general market timing. Change any of the criteria and you’d get a different result.

At the end of the day, Team Spooky with Scott, Eric and Bowen will be making the best version.

#11117 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I know I do.

And people said all cool guys had left this thread .

#11118 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If the theme had been announced as Oktoberfest or hot wheels, there is no way Spooky would have sold out in 4 hours

probably not 4 hours. If it was truly haunted house party with EDM music, I could easily see a couple hundred selling in the first 4 hours (EDM fans / halloween fans).

#11119 4 years ago

Another Rick and Morty spot coming up on Ebay ending in 5 hours. #680 BSE. Currently at $2025. Will it hit 4,000 for a high number?

ebay.com link: Rick and Morty Blood Sucker Edition pinball machine pre order spot

#11120 4 years ago

Whatever happens I am sure you will let everyone know, lol

Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Rick and Morty Standard Edition Spot bid up to $1800 with 24 hours left to go!
What will the final price be? Will the seller collect? Not mine.

Less than an hour left on the ebay auction for the Standard Rick and Morty Spot. Only $2125 for a standard. Just double the original price!

Bids are flying up! $2428!

$2,800 with 20 minutes left!

$3,000! We are now looking at a $9,000 plus accessories, delivery, and tax fee for a Rick and Morty Standard being delivered in Summer 2021!

$3250 with 6 minutes left! Will this be the first 10k Rick and Morty?

A Rick and Morty Pre-Order spot... for a standard... just sold for $3,550. That would bring the total price, for the machine to be delivered in 2021, to $9,545 plus tax and shipping and whatever accessories they buy. $10k by Christmas may be an understatement.

3 Bidders on the next ebay spot already. 3 days left. $1750 so far. I say this one pops at over $4000 after the latest stream.

Another Rick and Morty spot coming up on Ebay ending in 5 hours. #680 BSE. Currently at $2025. Will it hit 4,000 for a high number?

#11121 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Whatever happens I am sure you will let everyone know, lol

Im on it!

#11122 4 years ago

Thank you, I appreciate your sharing.

#11123 4 years ago

Didn't the BSE #440 sell on eBay only to be re-listed for some reason? I take all of these with a grain of salt.

#11124 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Thank you, I appreciate your sharing.

$2600 with 2 hours left.

#11125 4 years ago

$2600 with 2 hours left.

I suspect this will go for a relatively smaller price, mainly because people would rather hold out for a lower number (and pay lots more) and don’t want to be locked in.

#11126 4 years ago

ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Blood Sucker Edition Pinball Machine Pre Order Spot

That fits in with the theme of my poll (which no one has actually filled out yet)!

Conjecture: how much over MSRP will Rick & Morty #750 go for (poll)?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/conjecture-how-much-over-msrp-will-rick-amp-morty-750-go-for-poll

#11127 4 years ago
Quoted from c508:

That fits in with the theme of my poll (which no one has actually filled out yet)!

Fixed that for you.

#11128 4 years ago
Quoted from c508:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/conjecture-how-much-over-msrp-will-rick-amp-morty-750-go-for-poll

#750 has already been auctioned for charity

#11129 4 years ago

Can someone kindly post a link to the adult swim pinball episode from a week or two ago.

#11130 4 years ago
Quoted from mof:

Can someone kindly post a link to the adult swim pinball episode from a week or two ago.

Apparently it has vanished into the ether. Adult Swim only archives past episodes for a week or so.

#11131 4 years ago
Quoted from c508:

$3151.63

#11132 4 years ago
3CDBBA9B-4604-4BAF-BD19-1A7C6F63FB0B (resized).jpeg3CDBBA9B-4604-4BAF-BD19-1A7C6F63FB0B (resized).jpeg
#11133 4 years ago

You have to take into account ebay and PayPal fees... which basically net the seller a $1200 profit on top of the $1500 down payment. Or a tot of 2700

#11134 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

[quoted image]

Free shipping on the deposit lol.

#11135 4 years ago

I guess the seller didn't know about Pinside? Coulda saved that 10% ebay scam fee. Still crazy how much slot 680 went for.

#11136 4 years ago

Shipping isn't free. It's $300. Which is great, but not free.

#11137 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

That's why i like the dude, should be a good reminder to all of us.

#11138 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Free shipping on the deposit lol.

Very generous seller!

#11139 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

You have to take into account ebay and PayPal fees... which basically net the seller a $1200 profit on top of the $1500 down payment. Or a tot of 2700

It still dictates what two buyers (the bidder and underbidder) were willing to pay at a given point in time.

#11140 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That's why i like the dude, should be a good reminder to all of us.

Yet you seldom fail to call his work "brick". Talk peace and love between pinballers then namecall

You can do better dude!

#11141 4 years ago

Anyone in the mid 300’s or so, who would want to trade for a spot in the mid 500’s? PM me.

#11142 4 years ago

Finally this slowed to a readable pace.

#11143 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yet you seldom fail to call his work "brick". Talk peace and love between pinballers then namecall
You can do better dude!

Give him a break Manic.....he missed out on R&M and he’s the last remaining STH supporter. That’s a tough gig.

#11144 4 years ago

Edited- wrong thread

#11145 4 years ago

This release started out bad and is getting worse. If you don’t understand supply and demand you don’t need to be involved in manufacturing license as big as Ricky & Morty. Pissing off more people than you service is sort of a bad marketing plan. I am not really blaming Spooky at this point if the licensors had any understanding about Pinball production they would’ve laughed at the concept of 750 machines.

#11146 4 years ago
Quoted from Alwaysbrokenpins:

This release started out bad and is getting worse. If you don’t understand supply and demand you don’t need to be involved in manufacturing license as big as Ricky & Morty. Pissing off more people than you service is sort of a bad marketing plan. I am not really blaming Spooky at this point if the licensors had any understanding about Pinball production they would’ve laughed at the concept of 750 machines.

Could you elaborate? It seems to me that Spooky has knocked it out the park.

#11147 4 years ago

If you don’t understand supply and demand you don’t need to be involved in manufacturing license as big as Ricky & Morty.

In dimension C-186 there is more supply than demand. Not going well there for Pooky Spinball.

We locked in 18 months of work in 4 hours and made the license incredibly happy at the same time. What were we thinking?

#11148 4 years ago

The people that procrastinated when they went on sale and can now not find one without paying a large premium are upset and want to piss in everyone's cereal. God forbid that something be a limited, low-production number release.

#11149 4 years ago

Who did they piss off? Seems to me the people who got one are happy. I can tell you right now if it had been Stern I wouldn't have ordered one until I'd played it.

Could this have sold more than 750? Most likely yes (no matter who made it). Would most people order and want to wait 5 years to get theirs? Probably not. Additionally, I really doubt Stern would have even made this as it's not in their 50 or older wheelhouse...I'm not sure that this would have sold 12000. And if you want to talk about crap boutique that Stern made, just look no further than the Primus machines.... so basically. I think Adult Swim did just fine giving this to Spooky.

#11150 4 years ago

Entitled much?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 223 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/223?hl=coindropper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.