20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 246.
#11051 4 years ago

"And if you're offended I'm listing this, just know that I broke my pinky toe and it really hurts"

Lol Okay. So is this guy stating his broken pinky toe is the reason hes selling his spot or is he explaining to us the instant karma he experienced?

#11052 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full,
I travelled each and every highway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.

So, after watching Sing! for the five millionth time with my toddler, I read that and all I see is a REALLY annoying little mouse in a suit...

#11053 4 years ago

Who cares what someone does. It's their money. You're not badgering the person buying it...

#11054 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

"And if you're offended I'm listing this, just know that I broke my pinky toe and it really hurts"
Lol Okay. So is this guy stating his broken pinky toe is the reason hes selling his spot or is he explaining to us the instant karma he experienced?

He's making light of the fact that many people use a medical reason for selling a pin. Nothing more.

#11055 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Who cares what someone does. It's their money. You're not badgering the person buying it...

No, I agree. I just find it funny that he is justifying it to us internet folk and possibly himself.

Reality is some people would never sell and he thought he was 1 of them.

Based off the Sale Pending on the $5500 BSE spot I could only imagine what I could get for my Butter dipped BSE, optioned out #34 in the next week or two.

Whatever ridiculous number that could possibly be, I'll never sell mine. Ever.

That being said I just really enjoyed the extra " I broke my pinky toe, dont be mad at me guys," statement

#11056 4 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

He's making light of the fact that many people use a medical reason for selling a pin. Nothing more.

That makes it that much better. I was remembering someone stating they were selling for abhammertoe surgery other day.

Noice.

#11057 4 years ago

The pinky toe thing is indeed funny.

#11058 4 years ago

Can't do this
tumblr_lrn9b5m2Dx1qgwi7to1_250.giftumblr_lrn9b5m2Dx1qgwi7to1_250.gif
with this
pt0106surgical2.jpgpt0106surgical2.jpg
HAMMER TIME

#11059 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Can't do this
[quoted image]
with this
[quoted image]
HAMMER TIME

Aww Jeez. This is too much for me. Now I dont know who has legitimate medical needs and who is just fucking with Jerry's like me.

#11060 4 years ago

I'll take "Just Fucking with Jerrys Like You" for $200 Alex.

#11061 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

with this [quoted image] HAMMER TIME

Ok, that cannot be unseen and now it's time to close down the thread.

Quoted from Zablon:

People are entitled to do what they want and plenty have flipped their spots already. He was just so vocal about the numbers people were receiving and kept posting those lists. I think he is smart cashing out now just like Gryszzz (who likes money).

#11062 4 years ago

I could give excuse after excuse...I really did want this, but in the end, the schmeckles have spoken. I've never been "in" on a hot title and the cards fell where they laid. I just got lucky. I had already agreed to a deal when I got 2 offers at asking. I had to decline, cause I don't play that shit.
But seeing Assadelic list his spot then weakly rip off my verbiage...ok dicksmoker. At least I was honest when I said I like money.

#11063 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I could give excuse after excuse...I really did want this, but in the end, the schemckles have spoken. I've never been "in" on a hot title and the cards fell where they laid. I just got lucky. I had already agreed to a deal when I got 2 offers at asking. I had to decline, cause I don't play that shit.
But seeing Assadelic list his spot then weakly rip off my verbiage...man fuck that asshat. At least I was honest when I said I like money.

Nothing wrong with what you did, I would have done the exact same thing. Let's be real here, this game is going to be available second or 3rd hand for reasonable money 1 day fairly soon when the dust settles. Take that cash man.

#11064 4 years ago

Damn asking was 5300 and you had two offering that? Almost 4K profit. Nice

#11065 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Damn asking was 5300 and you had two offering that? Almost 4K profit. Nice

never underestimate middle aged white dudes with money. This hobby never ceases to amaze me.

#11066 4 years ago

It's going to a GREAT home. An op that runs a really kick ass arcade. And can write it off.

#11067 4 years ago

One of those full price offers was a famous museum. I wish I coulda sold to him. But a deal's a deal in my eyes. I'm still super stoked for y'all and this game. I just had to do what I had to do. Believe me, I wrestled with it for over a month.

#11068 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

One of those full price offers was the Museum of Pinball. I wish I coulda sold to him. But a deal's a deal in my eyes. I'm still super stoked for y'all and this game. I just had to do what I had to do. Believe me, I wrestled with it for over a month.

No need to explain. I’m really hyped for this game too but at that flip I’m even contemplating the same with my bse which is expected in April.

I also respect you for not backing out and taking the higher bid. Stand up move

#11069 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

One of those full price offers was the Museum of Pinball. I wish I coulda sold to him. But a deal's a deal in my eyes. I'm still super stoked for y'all and this game. I just had to do what I had to do. Believe me, I wrestled with it for over a month.

I would take that offer all day every day Gryszzzzzzzzz.

#11070 4 years ago

Thanks Delt. Maybe yer not such an asshole after all.

#11071 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Thanks Delt. Maybe yer not such an asshole after all.

I just call them like I see them. Got to give credit when it’s due. Cheers

#11072 4 years ago

When Bud called and asked "How's your hammer toe?" Mannnn we laughed for 10 minutes straight.

#11073 4 years ago

Just for clarity, neither one of those offers knew I had made a deal already. They weren't trying any scummy, out-bid him kinda bullshit. I just told them I already had a deal.

#11074 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Just for clarity, neither one of those offers knew I had made a deal already. They weren't trying any scummy, out-bid him kinda bullshit. I just told them I already had a deal.

All good hearted people just tryin to get you back on the dance floor

#11075 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Ok, that cannot be unseen and now it's time to close down the thread.

People are entitled to do what they want and plenty have flipped their spots already. He was just so vocal about the numbers people were receiving and kept posting those lists. I think he is smart cashing out now just like Gryszzz (who likes money).

I don't think you understand though...

my pinky toe really hurts

#11076 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

But seeing Assadelic list his spot then weakly rip off my verbiage...man fuck that dicksmoker. At least I was honest when I said I like money.

You'd think people in a Rick & Morty thread would have a better sense of humor.

#11077 4 years ago
3peysx (resized).jpg3peysx (resized).jpg
#11078 4 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I agree ^^. Cartoon isn’t my thing, but I’m really regretting not snagging a spot. Anyone that wants a reasonable exit from a later slot - hit me!

I’ve got #507. Not for sale, but you’re welcome to come play it any time when it arrives. Will be a while, unfortunately...

#11079 4 years ago

Your pinky toe game is weak af.
Try hard.

#11080 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Your pinky toe game is weak af.
Try hard.

Agreed. Pics or PHONY

#11081 4 years ago

Sponsored by
299992_0_1_1 (resized).jpg299992_0_1_1 (resized).jpg

#11082 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sponsored by
[quoted image][quoted image]

927 pm est and Grysz is already posting (and presumably seeing) double..

#11083 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Sponsored by
[quoted image]

I was slightly annoyed by you but now I feel a strange Austin Texas-fueled bond.

#11084 4 years ago

Clearwater is by far the douchiest city in FL.
Change my mind.

#11085 4 years ago

But good job on those parentheses.

#11086 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Clearwater is by far the douchiest city in FL.
Change my mind.

Born there. Do not live there but nearby however I dont know many people who know of Dunedin Fl so for other folks reference I put Clearwater.

It used to be an amazing city and an amazing beach growing up here. You couldnt pay me to go to the beach for last 10 to 15 years and downtown is a ghost town because of Scientologist.

However it is surrounded by an an incredible amount of beautiful and nice places.

Having traveled Texas a bunch I can say I'd still take it over most of your cities. Never been to Austin though, looking forward to that.

It has it downside but I'd argue the douchiest cities would be topped by Breckenridge or other ski town resorts. Even in Florida you have West Palm.. I'd argue that 1 as well.

EDIT: Just saw you're in Indianapolis. Yea, never been there or had a desire to go either. I'll take douchey Clearwater

#11087 4 years ago

Austin is GREAT.
I have to agree with Breckenridge though as douchey af.

#11088 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Austin is GREAT.
I have to agree with Breckenridge though as douchey af.

Agreed. I've been considering the indy 500 just to check out your city. I dont know of any other real motivator events or things that go on there. If I ever get around to it I'm going to hit you up for suggestions

#11089 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Agreed. I've been considering the indy 500 just to check out your city as it's the only thing I really know it for. If I ever get around to it I'm going to hit you up for suggestions

#11090 4 years ago

Hey! Keep Colorado out of this.

<secretly agrees on Breck>

#11091 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Agreed. I've been considering the indy 500 just to check out your city. I dont know of any other real motivator events or things that go on there. If I ever get around to it I'm going to hit you up for suggestions

Awesome. Just hit me up at [email protected]

#11092 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Awesome. Just email me at [email protected]

Thanks Robin. Means a lot more than you know

#11093 4 years ago

Just be thankful you guys aren’t in Illinois.

#11094 4 years ago

Holy shit. Didn't realize that was an actual email address. WHOOPSIE

#11095 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Just be thankful you guys aren’t in Illinois.

Gryszzz really wants to come to Illinois. Fucker wants to come to my place. Im gonna lock up my dog when he does, I can only imagine the trauma he would cause her

#11096 4 years ago

My next wife will be Cambodian and she will eat your dog Troy. You probably wouldn't even know it was being served to you.

#11097 4 years ago

Is dicksmoker a little harsh?

#11098 4 years ago

Depends on what you are using to smoke it.

#11099 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Is dicksmoker a little harsh?

I don't find smoking dicks offensive. Perhaps a bit impractical however.

#11100 4 years ago

Good point.
Goddamit.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 300.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 222 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/222 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.