20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 246.
#11001 4 years ago

The match sequence on this game is an absolute work of art. It’s laugh out loud funny and hands down the best I’ve ever seen. And I feel I’ve pretty much seen every one that matters.

The lighting effects are superb. Just how the playfield lights upon a sling or pop bumper hit. It’s different. It’s subtle, but potent.

Hats off! I can’t wait to play this game!

#11002 4 years ago

Its says “Join the Fang Club”
Game # xxx

I kid, nice looking game! Can’t wait

#11003 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

My first question is wth were they doing in Omaha?

They did a live Valentines day music request show from Omaha.

#11004 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Some nice CGC’s right there.

Love the CGCs. Time to lose the couches to make room for MMR Royal and Rick & Morty!

#11005 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I can’t quite make this plaque out, Hilton can you tell me what it says?[quoted image]

Blood Sucker Edition #2

D9C16F57-ABD1-45AF-90D8-32B6B932D9A5 (resized).pngD9C16F57-ABD1-45AF-90D8-32B6B932D9A5 (resized).png
#11006 4 years ago

I am approaching this game like an arranged marriage. My fate is determined through choises made. There may be some frustration, but I am going to make the best of my decisions.

#11007 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So many Rick & Morty threads, they don’t fit on one page[quoted image]

There's only one with 11,000 + posts .

#11008 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

There's only one with 11,000 + posts .

In under 3 months !?

#11009 4 years ago

Really liked the stream nice and loose and they kept it light, and rated R from the game and the booth. Fun show from what I saw.

#11010 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

That must be one of them Stern cars. Looks like the heat is broken. Or maybe you need to pay extra for it, lol

The gooblebox must be broken.

647C616A-6093-48DA-990E-B7E5BA36E90A (resized).jpeg647C616A-6093-48DA-990E-B7E5BA36E90A (resized).jpeg
#11011 4 years ago

Can’t wait to say, “More like Brick and Morty!” Every time I have a bad game.

#11012 4 years ago

Bricks seems to be much more like what is in some peoples heads Lol

#11013 4 years ago

I’ve watched a few of Dangers streams and have to say as an observation:-
Everyone there was genuinely having fun, fun, fun

#11014 4 years ago

Is this true. If I win this bid, I will get my game by Feb 25th.

AA81C290-20D8-467D-A109-6DAA9F9EF268 (resized).jpegAA81C290-20D8-467D-A109-6DAA9F9EF268 (resized).jpeg
#11015 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is this true. If I win this bid, I will get my game by Feb 25th. [quoted image]

Of 2021 ?...spot 680...

#11016 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Is this true. If I win this bid, I will get my game by Feb 25th. [quoted image]

In the year 3000!

#11017 4 years ago

Curious which is a harder shot?

Portal or the Tron Gem shot?

#11018 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Curious which is a harder shot?
Portal or the Tron Gem shot?

Gem. Not even close comparison IMHO.

Portal is timing from upper right. Portal is just hit the orbit clean from left (when lit)

#11019 4 years ago

Just curious....is the coil power adjustable in the settings?

#11020 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Just curious....is the coil power adjustable in the settings?

Yes. Every coil in the game.

#11021 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Yes. Every coil in the game.

Awesome! Thank you

#11022 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Can’t wait to say, “More like Brick and Morty!” Every time I have a bad game.

So are you like a stern and or stern fanboy pledge?

I noticed you posting in STH bragging about how you came to this thread specifically to rile people up and fuck with them.

That's nice.

#11023 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I noticed you posting in STH bragging about how you came to this thread specifically to rile people up and fuck with them.
That's nice.

Meh. Don't feed the trolls.

#11024 4 years ago

Actually, I thought it was funny.

#11025 4 years ago

Not sure how closely they watch the other thread so...WISHLIST TIME!

Keep Summer Safe mode (is it possible with the ship voice asset?)
Snake Jazz background music!
'ssssss' mode where every target is 'ssssss' (like willhelm)
Meseeks multiball
SlutDragon mode

#11026 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

That's nice.

I think this is more reason to abandon this thread for the official one.

If anyone has questions then I suggest we take discussion there.

Anyone looking for me, knows where to find me. Oooowwwwwwreeeee

#11027 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think this is more reason to abandon this thread for the official one.
If anyone has questions then I suggest we take discussion there.
Anyone looking for me, knows where to find me. Oooowwwwwwreeeee

^^ THIS! ^^

I agree that all R&M holders should abandon ship and settle in over on Scott’s official club thread. See ya over there. #485 checking out.

#11028 4 years ago

What post number was the details on kruzman doing the playfield coating?

#11029 4 years ago

This thread had a great run and it earned me a ton of pinside internet points. I'm OK with shutting it down. Let's all move to the real R&M thread started by Scott!

#11030 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This thread had a great run and it earned me a ton of pinside internet points. I'm OK with shutting it down. Let's all move to the real R&M thread started by Scott!

Shut Er down!

#11033 4 years ago

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear,
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full,
I travelled each and every highway,
And more, much more than this,
I did it My Way.

#11034 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

What post number was the details on kruzman doing the playfield coating?

After seeing a non Kruzman R&M playfield in person yesterday, this service is not needed. Even after an afternoon of heavy play the playfield looked like glass with no noticable dimpling. What Spooky is doing with these playfields is amazing!

#11036 4 years ago

Not locked yet!

#11037 4 years ago

Why would this get shut down? Constructive criticism was never allowed in this thread and god knows it's not allowed in the club thread. The StTh hype thread didn't get closed when the club thread started so neither should this unless Spooky is treated differently then other manufacturers.

#11038 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

That's nice.

Lol what are you talking about? I'm buying a R&M and I have never once bragged about riling people up on this thread. I'm buying a Stranger Things too. I was just making a joke about the title of the game. I wasn't trash talking it at all. You people are way to defensive. The only thing I've advocated in either thread is that people shouldn't pit these two games against each other. The success of Stern doesn't mean the demise of Spooky and vice versa. I own plenty of Sterns this will be my second Spooky/Denisi game. You don't have to pick sides based on stupid bullshit. This isn't sports or politics. It's pinball and the pinball gods just gifted us with two of the best themes of all time IMO.

#11039 4 years ago

But keep around for posterity.

#11040 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Why would this get shut down? Constructive criticism was never allowed in this thread and god knows it's not allowed in the club thread. The StTh hype thread didn't get closed when the club thread started so neither should this unless Spooky is treated differently then other manufacturers.

I was thinking the same thing.
Theres actually some very good information in here.

#11041 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Spooky is like the Pinside “home team” to root for. How can you not like them and what they have accomplished right? Congrats to them, I like the self deprecating humble humor of Danesi and Charlie, the whole crew.

Sure they get treated differently but it’s a likable bunch!

Stern is like the hated “visiting team”. The Lakers or Patriots! Lol

So it has NOTHING to do with Spooky, great job there, it’s some of the crybaby buyers and haters that think they need to come into other threads like STH to dump all over it and whine when somebody says something they don’t agree with. See above....

It is what it is. They are wisely part of the Pinside community, Stern or JJP isn’t

#11042 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

it’s some of the crybaby buyers and haters that think they need to come into other threads like STH to dump all over it and whine when somebody says something they don’t agree with.

Wouldn't be me, I've been banned for life from posting in any thread in the Stern subforum for several years now.

I will say some of it is pretty damn entertaining to read though.

#11043 4 years ago

Part of my decision for buying Rick and Morty besides loving the show was how nice I was treated when I was having trouble with my Rob Zombie.

I have never preordered a game before and knowing that they truly care is a very nice feeling .

#11044 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Lol what are you talking about? I'm buying a R&M and I have never once bragged about riling people up on this thread. I'm buying a Stranger Things too. I was just making a joke about the title of the game. I wasn't trash talking it at all. You people are way to defensive. The only thing I've advocated in either thread is that people shouldn't pit these two games against each other. The success of Stern doesn't mean the demise of Spooky and vice versa. I own plenty of Sterns this will be my second Spooky/Denisi game. You don't have to pick sides based on stupid bullshit. This isn't sports or politics. It's pinball and the pinball gods just gifted us with two of the best themes of all time IMO.

I looked back and I misquoted you. You were responding right before/after the jag off who made that statement and used pretty much the exact verbiage as you.

PM and I'll send you some Pickle Rick Pringles as reparations for my "alleged," libel

#11045 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Spooky is like the Pinside “home team” to root for. How can you not like them and what they have accomplished right? Congrats to them, I like the self deprecating humble humor of Danesi and Charlie, the whole crew.
Sure they get treated differently but it’s a likable bunch!
Stern is like the hated “visiting team”. The Lakers or Patriots! Lol
So it has NOTHING to do with Spooky, great job there, it’s some of the crybaby buyers and haters that think they need to come into other threads like STH to dump all over it and whine when somebody says something they don’t agree with. See above....
It is what it is. They are wisely part of the Pinside community, Stern or JJP isn’t

Something something bad apples. Amiright?

#11046 4 years ago

In before the lock... for the 95th time!

#11047 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

In before the lock... for the 95th time!

There are two TNA threads (one club and one non-club) so why would this get closed? Nobody is forcing you to read this one anymore.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png

As machines go on location I look forward to hearing unbiased feedback from others who cannot speak freely in the owners club thread without fear of getting lynched.

#11048 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

would i sell my spot, a much better number, for 3k or even 4k? nah...i want the machine.

So much for that. Guess this explains why you did so much bitching about numbers over the past few months. Wanted as low as a number as possible so you could maximize the profit.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Just listing my BSE deposit for what I consider a ridiculous price because if anyone actually wants it for said ridiculous price I'd be happy to sell it. Price is firm unless I de...”
2020-02-15
New York, NY
3,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 586 times
Contributed to Pinside

#11049 4 years ago

Don't close this thread - Pinside always needs a cesspool thread for every game. Helps quarantine the "club" thread. This can become the Coronavirus cruise ship of Pinside.

#11050 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

I agree, I didn't understand why they thought this would get closed.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 221 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/221?hl=monkfe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.