20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 246.
#1001 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I guess Wisconsin is about as close as any to where I live anyway.
The distributer in my town only sells new Stern, JJP, American, and CGC.
I do however go by there once a week to say hello.

Order from Spooky, they are good people.

#1002 4 years ago

You know how sexy fleece is

#1003 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

You’re ok too

#1004 4 years ago

If I was in the market to buy a new Spooky I would go through Kingpin or Lock when Lit. Both are great guys that would stand behind their sale imo. It would be a tough choice-probably would have to flip a coin to decide who?

#1005 4 years ago

I'm so excited about this game, I love Rick and Morty! Should be my first new in box. gives me high hopes that we can get a Pokémon Pinball & Adventure Time!

#1006 4 years ago

Spooky Pinball (WI Based)
PinballStar Amusements (PA Based)
KingPin Games (WI Based)
Nitro Amusements (WA Based)
Lock When Lit (MO Based)
I believe that is it for USA distributors.

Just do your research folks.

Spooky, pinball star, kingpin, and lock when lit are all good distributors and great people. Please support them if you are looking for a game!

#1007 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I’m glad Scott is on this, as he turned me on to show a couple years back

Yeah some friends of mine found out I hadn’t seen it in between season 2 and 3 and they got me into it....I binged both seasons in a few days. Absolute dream everything between theme/Scott/Bowen.

#1008 4 years ago

I did the last one and it showed up in a box. The dude even carted it to my garage so I could unbox it proper.

#1009 4 years ago

Pickle Rick!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#1010 4 years ago

Onto episode 2.

Best line of the series so far -

Summer - where are my testicles? Haha

#1011 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I don't think so, pretty sure he said on the podcast that was the point of the fang club.. he can't possibly fullfill all previous customers (even though some are repeat).

Wow so that is +200 in 2 days!?

... 10k by christmas?!?

#1012 4 years ago

I really hope it has ricks car battery as a layered upper and lower playfield. Wait so who is going to power my pinball machine

#1013 4 years ago
Quoted from Sticky:

You can tell who the old guys are just by going through the thread and seeing some of these posts. Guys wondering what this is or suggesting themes that nobody born after 2000 has ever heard of.
Not bagging on any of you for your age but come on, Evil Dead? Halloween? Someone mentioned Munsters?

I had to go back and quote this. And say years of age has nothing to do with it. Now I'm going to go finish knitting.

#1014 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

What percentage of the 750 will be going to speculators?

I speculate it’s going to be friggin awesome, so there’s one.

#1015 4 years ago

My wife likes Rick and Morty.

#1016 4 years ago

For anyone watching R&M on Hulu, check out Futureman. Great hilarious Sci-fi show. Would also make a good pinball theme

#1017 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

My wife likes Rick and Morty.

A nice Christmas gift for her.

gift (resized).jpggift (resized).jpg
#1018 4 years ago

So I’m a new fang club member as of Wednesday!! Do you think I should get on a list through a distributor to lock a place in line? Does spooky give fang members that are also on distributor lists a better chance? I’m like a lot of people on here. I love Rick and Morty. I’m in 100%!!

#1019 4 years ago

You guys are confusing me.

In summary if Stern made it you won’t buy it because Stern sucks & if Spooky is making it you can’t buy it because they won’t produce enough.

So you’re glad you can’t buy it because otherwise you wouldn’t buy it?

But you own Sterns & have Sterns on your wishlist.

Weird

I don’t think production should be limited if the game is a hit. Sure, partly because maybe I want one but also maybe to be successful Spooky should keep building games that sell instead of move onto a title that might not.

Eventually the 750 has to go or a dud or two will sink the ship. But shit man I know nothing about the pinball business I admit.

#1020 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

In summary if Stern made it you won’t buy it because Stern sucks & if Spooky is making it you can’t buy it because they won’t produce enough.

DimDelightfulBettong-size_restricted.gifDimDelightfulBettong-size_restricted.gif
#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Would be fascinated to know how many new Fang Club members have been added above the old loyalty program, just in the past few days....
If loyalty program members were automatically rolled over to Fang Club, there might already be >750 in the club.... ?

I dont think the loyalty program members were automatically rolled over to fang club, just replaced the loyalty program with it

#1022 4 years ago

Ok I definitely slept on this show. It's great. Episode 4..... Love the 80s songs in it Ghostbusters ref too

#1023 4 years ago

BOOM! Another convert. Show is epic funny and deep. Great choice.

#1024 4 years ago

I've got the whole series set to record. Watching it random when it comes on is no longer enough.

#1025 4 years ago

The me-she episode. I think it's getting better as the season goes on.

#1026 4 years ago

There is an episode on cartoon network at 11:30 I won't be missing.

#1027 4 years ago

Ok where can I binge on this nonsense?
I have the flu and just had my shot of whiskey.
not a bad time. Thanks

#1028 4 years ago

May you have plenty of fleeb juice on your dinglebop

#1029 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Better than a flu shot fo shizzle.

#1030 4 years ago

I'm going to TPF.

Will there be a playable proto at the show?

I am already in at kingpin games.

The question is whether I buy one or 2.

#1031 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

There is an episode on cartoon network at 11:30 I won't be missing.

If you have a Roku, (or maybe even Android or Firestick) there is an adult swim channel you can install that doesn't require any subscriptions. They 'marathon' it 24/7. I think it is just the first 2 seasons right now and since it is live streamed you'll get dropped into wherever it is at...but that is one way if you plan to do it legally.

#1032 4 years ago

Evidence of the themes popularity is the plethora of pinsiders now updating their avatar to RaM!

Seems we have to go back to Alien to find group behaviour anything close to this, for a theme....

#1033 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Evidence of the themes popularity is the plethora of pinsiders now updating their avatar to RaM!
Seems we have to go back to Alien to find group behaviour anything close to this, for a theme....

Let's hope this turns out better than that. I am still extremely disappointed in that...as that IS my dream theme.

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I did mine because the 90s are so yesterday.

#1035 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Ah yes, the Alien days.

#1036 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

not a bad time. Thanks

https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/anime/rick-and-morty

#1037 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So reporting back after watching episode 1.
I liked it. Has a bttf vibe no doubt and the humor is good enough to laugh here and there. Ok I'm going in for more.
See pinball does open you up to new things! Haha

Never saw the show until this announcement. We are on season 2 now. It’s funny. Love the quantum physics stuff too.

#1038 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Never saw the show until this announcement.

And this, my friend, to me is what pinball is all about.

#1039 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Never saw the show until this announcement. We are on season 2 now. It’s funny. Love the quantum physics stuff too.

Same here
I'm really enjoying it.

#1040 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

not a bad time. Thanks

Hulu. Cancelled Netflix...

#1041 4 years ago

Super excited... I think it should be just like black knight layout but with a big animated Pickle Rick in the middle/ upper playfield with the space ship/ mid field screen to play all kind of clips when your playing / plumbus shooter rod (with shooter rod comments from R&M) / Meeseeks / possibilities never stop..

This is really great time for pinball... BKSOR/ wonka / JP/ Now R&M ? Great mix of old and new and remakes of old with a new twist..... And from multiple companies. leveraging a new theme like this is awesome, my kids are excited. Ask what happened when McDonalds brought back schezwan sauce .... this will sell.

Also there are people questioning weather younger people can afford a pinball machine....that’s ridiculous, first off they can borrow the money college is a few $100K in Debt... what’s $7K more on a R&M machine ? Also you get folks make money too and older Folks have younger kids who love this show!

Great time to be a baller !

#1042 4 years ago

For those of you binge watching Rick and Morty this weekend you will soon have a strong desire to get your hands on some Szechaun Teriyaki dipping sauce. Its really what it’s all about.

#1043 4 years ago

Old Bob showed up and we watched the 4th season premier twice. That is three times in one night.

#1044 4 years ago
Quoted from marspinball:

Where can I find a list of distributors?

Google.

Spooky website.

Not had bud. Bet you can even find on Bing

#1045 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Google.

Spooky website.

Not had bud. Bet you can even find on Bing

Maybe he just wanted to join in on the conversation. Also, perhaps you should Google how to spell "hard".

In fact, let me Google that for you....
http://letmegooglethat.com/?q=How+to+spell+hard+

#1046 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Did you say you never watched CSI either? How about X-Files? I ask as I haven't watched either of those or 24. I am starting to feel a bit deflated that I haven't... I can only wonder what I have been missing all of these years.

Not a damn thing

#1047 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

not a bad time. Thanks

I have bronchitis. Signed up for Hulu last night figuring I'd chug a bit of my cough medicine with codine, watch an episode or two then crash....
Apparently codine has the opposite effect on me. I was WIRED. Wound up watching 10 episodes last night before forcing myself to get some rest( 2am).
Good show. Really enjoyed it.

#1048 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Better than a flu shot fo shizzle.

Exercise and diet is my flu shot.

#1049 4 years ago

Up on a Saturday morning working a side job to save up for Rick and Morty if ones available
Plan b is a second hand older solid quality stern, or a CgC Remake nib.

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballcorpse:

Just because you are not familiar with it won’t necessarily mean you won’t like it.
When the LOTR game came out, I had never read the books or watched the movies. The game totally grabbed me, it remains one of my favorites.

Exactly. I got hooked playing TWD in a bar to the point I had to buy one and at that point had never seen a single episode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 21 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/21?hl=abagwell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.