20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 246.
#10901 4 years ago

I think it's time to unlock the Club thread!
FB_IMG_1581785680203 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1581785680203 (resized).jpg

#10903 4 years ago

Getting set up

694CEF7D-3EB3-4D1B-86C2-78D2E610532F (resized).jpeg694CEF7D-3EB3-4D1B-86C2-78D2E610532F (resized).jpeg
#10904 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Getting set up[quoted image]

It's 4 a.m. and I'm going to bed can someone tape the Stream for me

#10905 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Looks like Scott will be there[quoted image]

Just woke up and this is the first thread I opened up to look at.
My half asleep brain looked at this photos and for a second processed it as Jack having grown some crazy Alaskan whaler sort of beard.
Took me a second to realize that was his jacket.

#10906 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think it's time to unlock the Club thread!

The club thread will be unlocked soon gang.

#10907 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Quoted from Skyemont:

Very very surprised. If he is wearing a Stern shirt during the stream, that would be funny.

Hey look no Stern T-shirt on JD!

I like Jack.... there’s definitely a plus to watching him play RM as he’s a great pinball player.

And, Jacks cool....he’s just like the rest of us. In love and Addicted to pinball and good for him he gets paid to do what he loves and even better for him, Stern supplies him with many machines to play. Who wouldn’t love that? So I’ll admit, I am jealous of him!

Looking forward to the stream!

#10908 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Hey look no Stern T-shirt on JD!
I like Jack.... there’s definitely a plus to watching him play RM as he’s a great pinball player.
And, Jacks cool....he’s just like the rest of us. In love and Addicted to pinball and good for him he gets paid to do what he loves and even better for him, Stern supplies him with many machines to play. Who wouldn’t love that? So I’ll admit, I am jealous of him!
Looking forward to the stream!

Well said.

#10909 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I thought both were already in committed relationships.

#10910 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

I thought both were already in committed relationships.

It’s a bro-mance!

#10911 4 years ago

What is the link to the stream?

#10912 4 years ago

twitch.tv/deadflip

#10913 4 years ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

twitch.tv/deadflip

Did it start?...not getting any connection?...

#10914 4 years ago

No starts at noon, a few people in chat though

#10915 4 years ago

ah...noon your time....east coast here...

#10916 4 years ago

Sorry Noon Central time

#10917 4 years ago

Starting soon!
www.twitch.tv/deadflip

#10918 4 years ago

Live now... The only thing Danesi has fallen short with on Rick and Morty is his playing ability.

#10919 4 years ago

Any place in the Detroit metro going to have this on location soon?

#10920 4 years ago

The sound effects on the magna save are awesome

#10921 4 years ago

Stream looks great so far. I see alot of the modes being repeated, but since most of the mode animations are ripped straight from the show, the lift to make more shouldn't be to hard, it's just a matter of making meaningful different objectives.

#10922 4 years ago

You know what would be hilarious...if the actual tilt bob end was shaped like a plumbus. That would be a hilarious easter egg. Someone figure out that mod.

#10923 4 years ago

Plumbus tilt bob. The greatest mod you'll never see because it's beneath the playfield. Also people will tilt on purpose just to see the Plumbus!

#10924 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You know what would be hilarious...if the actual tilt bob end was shaped like a plumbus. That would be a hilarious easter egg. Someone figure out that mod.

Should be easy enough to create.

#10925 4 years ago

All the shots are being made. Looking a like a good shooter. Cannot wait to get my hands on one.

#10926 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Stream looks great so far. I see alot of the modes being repeated

That is because there are only 6 modes as of now

#10927 4 years ago

Spooky releasing a incomplete game with only one multi ball. Say it ain’t so. Stucky balls all day.

#10928 4 years ago

Oh my goodness does this game look great. I played a prototype about 6 weeks ago and the difference from that game to the one on the stream is staggering. (Or maybe I was so starstruck playing it my memory is fuzzy). The lightshow looks insane! Well done guys.

#10929 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddict78:

Spooky releasing a incomplete game with only one multi ball. Say it ain’t so. Stucky balls all day.

I completely get what you are saying, however, they aren't shipping en mass and it still appears more complete than how STH was shipped. By the time many of us actually get a game in hand the code will be much further along. Stern has a reputation for a reason, people don't harp on them just because. Crossing fingers that both games exceed expections in the long run.

#10930 4 years ago

You must be watching a different game than me. Here goes the glass again. You stern crappers need to take a look at what you are touting as the best 8,500 spent on a pinball in history. Put a different name to this game and you would not have any interest.

#10931 4 years ago

You must be watching a different game than me. Here goes the glass again. You stern crappers need to take a look at what you are touting as the best 8,500 spent on a pinball in history. Put a different name to this game and you would not have any interest.

And put a different name on 90% of sterns and I still wouldn't have any interest either. Very few of their games make me want to spend money on them. You are correct, theme is selling this game, but it is exceeding expectations. You don't like it? So be it. Doesn't hurt my feelings. I'm not being unfair, as I love Stranger Things as a theme, but don't like the execution.

#10932 4 years ago

The custom rick and morty backbox hinges they showed on the stream look nice. Makes a lot more sense on this game than the Spooky ghost logo ones.

#10933 4 years ago

Spooky releasing a incomplete game with only one multi ball

There are two right now. In Beta Code.

And yeah, a Pinball Hanging Up on a Switch...Nobody has ever seen that before.

Quit your pissing.

#10934 4 years ago

You guys have been pissing for weeks. Just because you bought this game does not make it the cheapest and best game of all time. Alice Cooper has so many issues the only one I played on location was pulled in a month because they were tired of pulling the glass of from stuckys.

#10935 4 years ago

Yeah one switch that is set a little too high is a catastrophe! Hope I can adjust the height of a switch

#10936 4 years ago

You guys have been pissing for weeks. Just because you bought this game does not make it the cheapest and best game of all time. Alice Cooper has so many issues the only one I played on location was pulled in a month because they were tired of pulling the glass of from stuckys.

Cheapest? What are you drinking? Best? Well we don't know yet do we. Buggy? Yep agreed, but that's why I prefer to be further back in the line

#10937 4 years ago

You must be a hoot at parties...

#10938 4 years ago

Tiger can we open the club thread now?

#10939 4 years ago

The first game has been delivered, sooooo... club thread?

#10940 4 years ago

You clearly have no idea what the hell you are talking about. I've put 1000+ games on my ACNC and the only stuck ball issues I had was a switch on the frank lock. It's an easy adjustment. Plus in the most recent code update they adjusted the height he raises to to release the balls.

#10941 4 years ago

Can I just say Scott is KILLING IT with this music. They just said that all of the modes are music he wrote. It goes so well with the theme and games.

#10942 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Can I just say Scott is KILLING IT with this music. They just said that all of the modes are music he wrote. It goes so well with the theme and games.

The entire theme integration is top notch...just a complete package overall.

#10943 4 years ago

Can you please take this somewhere else.
Just because there's a small handful of people that want to get in a Stern VS Spooky pissing match, please don't lump us all in that camp.

#10944 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Can you please take this somewhere else.
Just because there's a small handful of people that want to get in a Stern VS Spooky pissing match, please don't lump us all in that camp.

Exactly! I like all types of games from all the manufacturers .

#10945 4 years ago

This game might ultimately have a POTC like value

#10946 4 years ago

Never seen an episode of Rick and Morty, but the game looked like a lot of fun!

#10948 4 years ago

PROS from the stream:
-- Theme integration is amazing.
-- Music and sounds are elite.
-- Funny callouts and tilt (plumbus) warnings.
-- Great ruleset so far. Love the megaseeds idea as a bonus, and I love the fact that you can't just steal locked balls like with TNA.
-- The dimensions have a useful purpose and add a real unique dynamic to the game.
-- Topper integrated well with the game and even in attract mode. Just a neat little wrinkle that I like.

CONS:
-- Had to turn the game off several times to reset. Beta code, should improve. (I've been told this is due to the HDMI splitter they used, so this is not a game issue)
-- The launch sometimes put the ball left of the right-side orbit, making skill shots impossible. I hope that's easily adjustable.
-- The inner loop once again looked difficult. Lots of wobbles going in, just like in the SMB stream.
-- Lotta scoop shots didn't make it. Many bounced out from what appeared to be a dead-on hit.

============================================

You early guys will need to give a lot of feedback. I wonder if the game was pitched properly? I like tough games but I don't like hitting shots and then getting aggravated because I didn't hit it perfect enough.

I hope to see more modes added soon. I found it a little too repetitive after a while. This game is supposed to be updated as the show comes out with new episodes, and if that happens it'll be one of the best things I've ever seen in pinball.

Spooky has a huge winner on its hands. I watched the entire stream and it never got tiring. I can easily see myself spending days upon days in front of this thing. I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a new game before.

#10949 4 years ago

Taken after today's steam... this was more work than I can describe. Super proud of our team!

Much more goodness to come very soon... games are moving, thanks to everyone who believes in Spooky.

20200215_143803 (resized).jpg20200215_143803 (resized).jpg
#10950 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Taken after today's steam... this was more work than I can describe. Super proud of our team!
Much more goodness to come very soon... games are moving, thanks to everyone who believes in Spooky.[quoted image]

THANK YOU CHARLIE!

Such a great game! You did the whole pinball community proud!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 219 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/219?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.