20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 246.
#10701 4 years ago

How many games are ready to ship at this point? 30?

#10702 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

How many games are ready to ship at this point? 30?

They should be closer to 40 games, I think.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

30 games sitting in the warehouse ready to ship. 10 more the guys are finishing up to be boxed next week also and i do not anticipate that slowing down anytime soon. Waiting on approvals to ship the stock has nothing to do with physical build here. We have a pretty good handle on the build already. Sounds like everything needed to ship everything here will be in place before next week.

#10703 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I'd pay up to a 1k markup for a early spot.

I'm in the 80s

What spot are you?

PM me.

#10704 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Would you let us know when you hear? I've got #34 coming for HUO and I would love a heads up when you get yours if possible

I am guessing Spooky will be posting once games are officially heading out the door.

I also expect that the first 40 are going to hit the streets in a very short time frame.
Anyone picking up will likely be grabbing as soon as they get word.
Anyone shipping will likely see a whole trailer head out from Benton shortly after.

I always remind people that they should then expect a short pause.

Spooky wisely slows the build pace while those in the first batch (es) provide real world feedback.

Then things will really start to crank!

#10705 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am guessing Spooky will be posting once games are officially heading out the door.
I also expect that the first 40 are going to hit the streets in a very short time frame.
Anyone picking up will likely be grabbing as soon as they get word.
Anyone shipping will likely see a whole trailer head out from Benton shortly after.
I always remind people that they should then expect a short pause.
Spooky wisely slows the build pace while those in the first batch (es) provide real world feedback.
Then things will really start to crank!

Your response just made me all tingly. So excited for this pin.

I cant describe how lucky I feel being new to pinball and being fortunate enough to bet all my pin dollars on a company like Spooky.

Thanks for the response!

#10706 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

I cant describe how lucky I feel being new to pinball and being fortunate enough to bet all my pin dollars on a company like Spooky.
Thanks for the response!

Please take my words as someone that is outside of Spooky, but have been supporting and observing from the start.
I only share what I see and assumptions i make from the past experiences.

I also really like how Spooky runs through the whole process of create, build, take feedback, further improve, etc...
They have a very nice system down and it seems to work really well for both them and customers.

Early adopters (first batches) hopefully go to good people that are understanding that we are kind of part of the machine. Small adjustments, competent feedback, and a positive attitude in exchange for getting that early game is value added for the whole thing.

#10707 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Thanks for the response!

Same here..

FEF6ECCA-6E37-43E0-AD47-1883DDB9E60B (resized).jpegFEF6ECCA-6E37-43E0-AD47-1883DDB9E60B (resized).jpeg
#10708 4 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

But let’s be honest. Stranger Things was getting absolutely trashed on this site well before today.

Sure, because it feels barren, and is a lackluster near reskin of former Eddy games. It deserved flack, for being an even less impressive release than Elvira, and following the excellent JP2. And now continues to deserve flack for this shady "add on" feature.

Regarding your prior comment about how we should be grateful new pinball is being created. Sure, when it's excellent. And more than that, pinball manufacturers need loyal consumers more than we need manufacturers that don't respect our dedication.

Ultimately, we can survive without pinball. Pinball can't survive without us.

#10709 4 years ago
download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg
#10710 4 years ago

Have to say I love a lot of the older Sterns but some of the newer stuff coming off the line just doesn't interest me.
This R+M is a real breath of fresh air. After seeing that stream on Adult Swim I've really missed out. It just looks so cool. If I was buying this I would want the Blood Sucker, Butter, every other extra......everything feels awesome, nothing gives me ill feeling and that's a good sign.

The only other pin which has me excited is JJP GnR......

Maybe when Stern release TMNT you'll get the turtles.......then pay for the shells as an add on, later down the line
Their timing is wonderful

#10711 4 years ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

Maybe when Stern release TMNT you'll get the turtles.......then pay for the shells as an add on, later down the line

New Premiums are going to ship with 3 legs.

The 4th leg will be released 2 months later and available for purchase at their Online Store.

When you qualify your 3rd lock for Multiball, you can start it by dialing a 900 Number.

Hitting the 'Action Button' will Sync your Wifi Devices to the machine and sign you up for a recurring subscription to Stern Online.

#10712 4 years ago

I know people are selling their spots, but do you think anyone would pay to move up?

I ask because I'm really in no rush to get mine, and my spot is in the 80s.

Curious to know.

#10713 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

I know people are selling their spots, but do you think anyone would pay to move up?

I am sure you would get a taker..
.I'd be willing to trade spots.

But, I doubt I could enough scratch to make it worth anyone's time in doing so.

#10714 4 years ago

I ask because I'm really in no rush to get mine, and my spot is in the 80s.
Curious to know.

I'd throw you $50 to change spots

#10715 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am sure you would get a taker..
.I'd be willing to trade spots.
But, I doubt I could enough scratch to make it worth anyone's time in doing so.

I'd entertain a spot under 250. PM if you're interested.

#10716 4 years ago

I'd entertain a spot under 250. PM if you're interested.

That's an awesome offer of you. Really. Super cool.

I think I am right around 450...so, I wouldn't be able to take you up on it.

But, someone here will I am sure. People are dying to flip this thing.

#10717 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

That's an awesome offer of you. Really. Super cool.
I think I am right around 450...so, I wouldn't be able to take you up on it.
But, someone here will I am sure. People are dying to flip this thing.

I'm just trying to figure out what would be a reasonable rate to charge someone to do the swap. Obviously I am giving up getting a game several months earlier.

#10718 4 years ago

I'd probably pay $500 to swap with someone and move up from my #284 spot to something in the 100s.

#10719 4 years ago

I'd bet that somebody would pay $100 per month to move up. Since they make ~40 per month, that's $2.50 per spot, give or take.

If you're at spot 80 and someone offered you a spot at 200, I'd ask for (200-80)*$2/$3 = $240-$360 range, since that's about a 2-3 month extra wait.

But that's just based on feeling and what I'd pay per month to not wait. Other people might feel different and pay more/less.

#10720 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'd probably pay $500 to swap with someone and move up from my #284 spot to something in the 100s.

Hey look at that. You posted this as I was typing my response. (284-84)*$2 to $3 = $400-$600, and you said $500. That's about right imo.

#10721 4 years ago

I'm just trying to figure out what would be a reasonable rate to charge someone to do the swap. Obviously I am giving up getting a game several months earlier.

Considering a regular edition spot around #650 went for $3400 ( deposit cost $1,000,) I think 500 would be beyond generous for what you could realistically get.

I imagine you would gauge it based on how far back you traded.

Trade for spot 200 maybe 500-750

Trade for spot 500 maybe 750-1000
Trade for over spot 500 maybe 1000-1500.

I know it sounds crazy but just based off what the 600 plus spot sold for...

#10722 4 years ago
Quoted from FYMF:

Considering a regular edition spot around #650 went for $3400 ( deposit cost $1,000,) I think 500 would be beyond generous for what you could realistically get.
I imagine you would gauge it based on how far back you traded.
Trade for spot 200 maybe 500-750
Trade for spot 500 maybe 750-1000
Trade for over spot 500 maybe 1000-1500.
I know it sounds crazy but just based off what the 600 plus spot sold for...

Well - that's not the same thing. That's for buying a spot outright. Trading one spot for another is different in the sense that you're not giving up your spot altogether, you're just swapping for a later spot and making some $$ on it.

#10723 4 years ago

Or what if someone who is not in such a rush, be it for creating space or gathering funds, would prefer a lower spot, and decides that he/she wanted to trade with someone's lower spot that may be already ready, does there even have to be a monetary incentive? What's wrong with a free, good faith swap that's a Win-Win for both parties involved? No one is really missing out in that scenario.

A good will gesture could could be more valuable than money sometimes.

#10724 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Or what if someone who is not in such a rush, be it for creating space or gathering funds, would prefer a lower spot, and decides that he/she wanted to trade with someone's lower spot that may be already ready, does there even have to be a monetary incentive? What's wrong with a free, good faith swap that's a Win-Win for both parties involved? No one is really missing out in that scenario.
A good will gesture could could be more valuable than money sometimes.

My dude. I am all for this and would suggest this nature for all. However this forum seems like most folks are pretty cutthroat and I was speaking in comparison to what has been seen so far.

I'd love to see someone in this position pull off a trade. Swap spots and next major pin release reverse spots or something od that nature

#10725 4 years ago

In this instance, I'd be set back about 6 months from where I am. My game is likely available in the next month or so.

I was thinking $200/month was reasonable, considering the jealousy I will be dealing with as I see the early games come out.

#10726 4 years ago

Yeah I'm with you, I get the money thing, and I can understand wanting to get something for something, but sometimes The Dude just abides, man, and being fluid with good vibes can shine bright for the karma meter.

EDIT: And to be transparent, yes, I did PM to inquiry. No harm, no foul.

#10727 4 years ago

Seems like whatever your position is here, you've won the lottery getting a game at all! Fun to be in early, but then later means they will have worked out any bugs.

#10728 4 years ago

I will gladly swap spots with someone who has an earlier spot (like maybe you need time to raise more funds), but it isn't worth it to me to pay more just to be earlier. FYI - BSE #371.

#10729 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I just found this thread, I usually just stay on my pf thread, but this reply is BY FAR the best reply to a problem from a pin or pf manufacturer!! Usually its really defensive and they say its better than what you have in your game now, or they are made for a heavy steel ball to bounce around on. I am not saying that you are not bummed or anything. I am only saying that I am happy to see someone owning something, saying they can just do their best, to try to make it right.

the fact they Charlie even replied is amazing in itself

#10730 4 years ago

In this instance, I'd be set back about 6 months from where I am. My game is likely available in the next month or so.
I was thinking $200/month was reasonable, considering the jealousy I will be dealing with as I see the early games come out.

Well you also have to factor in the likelyhood that the early games will have a bunch of issues that will be discovered and fixed in the later production units. I'd say if I were to trade you for my low 300's position, I'd actually be doing you a favour!

So yeah, because I'm a nice guy I'll go straight across to help you out.

#10731 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Well you also have to factor in the likelyhood that the early games will have a bunch of issues that will be discovered and fixed in the later production units. I'd say if I were to trade you for my low 300's position, I'd actually be doing you a favour!
So yeah, because I'm a nice guy I'll go straight across to help you out.

Nice.

#10732 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

TRUTH

I love Spooky, and this will be my 3rd Spooky game, but I don't ever want to be at the front of the line again. I'm too busy to be someone's play-tester, and that's halfway how I felt with TNA. I want a new game to work. I don't want to dick around with excessive tweaking (beyond the adjusting all new games require), or the need to install replacement parts. I still have some residual (minor) issues that I wouldn't have had later in the run. That said, I did avoid the run of people that had the playfield problems, and they came after me, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm in the low 300s on R&M and that feels about where I'd want to be from my perspective.

#10733 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

TRUTH
I love Spooky, and this will be my 3rd Spooky game, but I don't ever want to be at the front of the line again. I'm too busy to be someone's play-tester, and that's halfway how I felt with TNA. I want a new game to work. I don't want to dick around with excessive tweaking (beyond the adjusting all new games require), or the need to install replacement parts. I still have some residual (minor) issues that I wouldn't have had later in the run. That said, I did avoid the run of people that had the playfield problems, and they came after me, so I guess I shouldn't complain. I'm in the low 300s on R&M and that feels about where I'd want to be from my perspective.

Thats a fair concern though I would bet as Spooky has proven they Learn from past experiences from start up to now company I would bet they have fine tuned the process pretty well by now. No company will be 100% and waiting is a fair strategy but my guess is the now seasoned Spooky is a bit more prepared to avoid past obstacles.

#10734 4 years ago
B75B8BE7-C4AC-4D9C-9E98-D8CCFF01102C (resized).pngB75B8BE7-C4AC-4D9C-9E98-D8CCFF01102C (resized).png
#10736 4 years ago

Spooky just posted to their instagram they will be streaming on Deadflips Twitch Feb 15th @ Noon CST

#10737 4 years ago

My R&M is # 625.
Does anyone in here have a higher number than that? LOL

Should I basically just come to terms with the fact that I will probably not get my game until sometime in 2021?

#10738 4 years ago

Looks like the club thread can open around 9am on Saturday morning...

#10739 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

My R&M is # 625.
Should I basically just come to terms with the fact that I will probably not get my game until sometime in 2021?

yes and I will buy one on the second hand market and have mine before you!

#10740 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

My R&M is # 625.

"Probably"? I don't think there's any plan to get production over 10 games a week, so you're well into 2021.

I'm #737 and planning on buying (at least) one other pin before my game shows up

#10741 4 years ago

In da club!

8BA24770-A2DF-4D11-89BB-141E966AC9FC (resized).jpeg8BA24770-A2DF-4D11-89BB-141E966AC9FC (resized).jpeg
#10742 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

In da club![quoted image]

You put your hair up, nice look.

#10743 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

In da club![quoted image]

Awesome! Time to unlock the official club that Scott started:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club#post-5366168

#10744 4 years ago

It’s not really mine

#10745 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

It’s not really mine

What a tease. So basically it’s just a picture of you creeping in her space. Lol

#10746 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Spooky just posted to their instagram they will be streaming on Deadflips Twitch Feb 15th @ Noon CST

Yay!!!

Finally a real stream!!!!

Can’t wait!

A19407E0-971B-47BC-92F6-787A15CFD474 (resized).jpegA19407E0-971B-47BC-92F6-787A15CFD474 (resized).jpeg
#10747 4 years ago

Awww shit....so excited for this Stream!

#10749 4 years ago

"Live from South Carolina, Joe Biden streams the latest offering from Spooky Pinball"

#10750 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

"Live from South Carolina, Joe Biden streams the latest offering from Spooky Pinball"

My plumbus just went limp....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

10,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 215 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/215?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.