20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 246.
#10451 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Ummmm....I agree that the markup is impressive but $1500 (the deposit amount) plus tax is not half of $2125. That is “only” a $478 markup. Of course, that figure has since risen since we are now at/near end of auction.

Standard deposit was $1000 if I'm not mistaken.

#10452 4 years ago

Whoever had 2 in their cart during pre orders and deleted one is kicking themselves in the butt right now...

#10453 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

It's a standard, so only 1K on the deposit.

Oh right - I forgot they were less.

#10454 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Whoever had 2 n their cart and deleted one is kicking themselves in the butt right now...

lol..I had 3 at one point...

#10455 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If we only knew...

#10456 4 years ago

c***4 waiting on the last second bid....I call 3500 final bid.

#10457 4 years ago

Sold!

For $3550!!!!

#10458 4 years ago

Ended at $3550

#10459 4 years ago

$3550 - holy shit Jerry! Did you really just do that???

#10460 4 years ago

Sold!
For $3550!!!!

Damn you were fast. Was just about to post that lol.

#10461 4 years ago

Whoever had 2 in their cart during pre orders and deleted one is kicking themselves in the butt right now...

Yep. Fixing that also put me a couple hundred back.

#10462 4 years ago

Hey guys. It sold for $3550 in case you missed it.

#10463 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Damn you were fast. Was just about to post that lol.

Bored at the doctors office

#10464 4 years ago

3550. 355 Ebay/Paypal fees. 1000 for the deposit. Dude just made around 2200 dollars. Pretty crazy!

#10465 4 years ago

c***4 was outbid within the last 4 seconds. Must be pretty pissed to lose it by $50 lol

#10466 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

i had 70 at one point...

#10467 4 years ago

Whos ready for the jerry on ebay to pop up in the forum celebrating his winning bid lol

#10468 4 years ago
Quoted from fnord:

Yep. Fixing that also put me a couple hundred back.

Kick in the ass and in the nuts!

#10469 4 years ago

A Rick and Morty Pre-Order spot... for a standard... just sold for $3,550. That would bring the total price, for the machine to be delivered in 2021, to $9,545 plus tax and shipping and whatever accessories they buy. $10k by Christmas may be an understatement.

tttt (resized).pngtttt (resized).png
#10470 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i had 70 at one point...

Should have thrown them all up on ebay! You're distributing wrong!

#10471 4 years ago

Now enjoy your 18month wait for one of the last to be built. lol.

Nice bidding, Jerry's.

btw, I'm entertaining opening bids starting at $40k for my early game.

#10472 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Should have thrown them all up on ebay! You're distributing wrong!

or am I? one time quick money, or a good reputation and comfortable living for the next decade or two?

#10473 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Bids are flying up! $2428!
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Standard Pinball Machine Pre Order Spot

Up for bidding is a pre-order spot for the sold out Rick and Morty pinball machine by Spooky! Heres a chance to get in on this great looking title!

You'll be transferred a pre-order spot for a standard edition Rick and Morty pinball machine, with the initial payment made, I believe its in the 550 range of only 750 machines, requires a Spooky fang club membership to transfer the pre-order spot! Balance of game, and any taxes shipping ect will still have to be paid buy the purchaser when the game is built.

I don't understand the ad shows 'requires a Fang Club membership to transfer this spot.'

That doesn't sound correct, I thought the Fang club was to get an early jump on the order, now that it's been ordered why would the new buyer need to be a Fang Club member?

#10474 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

A Rick and Morty Pre-Order spot... for a standard... just sold for $3,550. That would bring the total price, for the machine to be delivered in 2021, to $9,545 plus tax and shipping and whatever accessories they buy. $10k by Christmas may be an understatement.[quoted image]

Good thing shipping was free.

#10475 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I don't understand the ad shows 'requires a Fang Club membership to transfer this spot.'
That doesn't sound correct, I thought the Fang club was to get an early jump on the order, now that it's been ordered why would the new buyer need to be a Fang Club member?

I believe it was due to the fact that everyone that bought in had to have a membership.
Somebody buying after market and getting placed before someone with a membership might perturb some folks.

#10476 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

or am I? one time quick money, or a good reputation and comfortable living for the next decade or two?

I know KP

i'm posting wrong! I needed the at the end of my last post.

#10477 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Nice bidding, Jerry's.

Nah, you know can’t wait to play and own this pin!

#10478 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am thinking with 40 games soon to be ready, there will be tons of opportunity to play for anyone willing to travel a couple hours at most.

My guess is 10-12 hours will be the closest drive for me.

#10479 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

If true, that's the most disappointing thing I've heard since this game was announced.

I believe this was the Ad for that game. It's GAP so what do you expect. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/90840

The price gouging and flipping begins. Anyone think it'll sell at it's current 4k markup?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91776

#10480 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I believe this was the Ad for that game. It's GAP so what do you expect. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/90840
The price gouging and flipping begins. Anyone think it'll sell at it's current 4k markup?

LOL. only a idiot or someone with more money than sense. A year from now when the dust settles there will be plenty available at reasonable prices.

#10481 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

3550. 355 Ebay/Paypal fees. 1000 for the deposit. Dude just made around 2200 dollars. Pretty crazy!

355 for eBay and another 3% for Paypal.

Still a nice little 2k haul.

#10482 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I’m sure people with money to burn will pay whatever if they want it.

#10483 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

LOL. only a idiot or someone with more money than sense. A year from now when the dust settles there will be plenty available at reasonable prices.

Or someone whose time is worth more than the potential savings involved in waiting and shopping around.

Some people can afford to pay a premium for a convenience and are more than happy to do so.

#10484 4 years ago

I’m sure people with money to burn will pay whatever if they want it.

I'd pay up to a 1k markup for a early spot.

#10485 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Nice bidding, Jerry's.

I see your $40K and put mine on sale for $50K and I'll include not one, but two supreme stickers!

#10486 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Whos ready for the jerry on ebay to pop up in the forum celebrating his winning bid lol

That would be hilarious!

Would be interesting to see what kind of comments that person would get on this thread.

#10487 4 years ago

So if whysnow if is getting #2 (not sure if who is getting number 1 was revealed) then club thread will open as soon as his get delivered?

#10488 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

So if whysnow if is getting #2 (not sure if who is getting number 1 was revealed) then club thread will open as soon as his get delivered?

Can one presume that the game delivered to AS is #1?

#10489 4 years ago

would be rad if roiland got #1.

#10490 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

#2 (Madison Pinball) and #12 (other hobby operator in town) will be on route as soon as Spooky is able to give the thumbs up for pick up, so there will be 2 out in Madison in the near future.
Guessing there are at least 2 others in the region that will go out quickly (Logan in Chi) and (Tilt in MN) but that is just a guess.
I am thinking with 40 games soon to be ready, there will be tons of opportunity to play for anyone willing to travel a couple hours at most.

If we don’t get one in Chicago I might drive up to Madison! That’s only a couple hours from me.

LMK when you are getting yours!

#10491 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Can one presume that the game delivered to AS is #1?

If that was case than club thread should have unlocked last week?

#10492 4 years ago

Exciting times. Thanks to Mr Awesome Kingpingames I got my add-on list in for production. Things are moving and hope to see the Spooky thing of beauty in no time. Luckily my wife was all in on this one so I don't have to figure out a sneak in strategy this time!

#10493 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

#2 (Madison Pinball) and #12 (other hobby operator in town) will be on route as soon as Spooky is able to give the thumbs up for pick up, so there will be 2 out in Madison in the near future.
Guessing there are at least 2 others in the region that will go out quickly (Logan in Chi) and (Tilt in MN) but that is just a guess.

The Craft Beer Pinball League will have #12 out at the Blue Moon Bar in short order. #19 is going to Geeks Mania as well. So Madison will be flooded.

Thanks for the shout out Hilton.

#10494 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:...
The Craft Beer Pinball League will have #12 out at the Blue Moon Bar in short order. #19 is going to Geeks Mania as well. So Madison will be flooded.

I’ll have to visit all of them!

#10495 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Three to play within a 10 mile radius. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

#10496 4 years ago

LET’S ROLL MOThe.....R!

2C625E31-CD00-40BB-87C9-10950C355C63 (resized).jpeg2C625E31-CD00-40BB-87C9-10950C355C63 (resized).jpeg
#10497 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

That's the one.

Quoted from woody76:

Well I don't think I'm an idiot. And a year from now should be interesting to see what it's going for. I intend on holding onto mine for awhile.

Quoted from guitarded:

Or someone whose time is worth more than the potential savings involved in waiting and shopping around.
Some people can afford to pay a premium for a convenience and are more than happy to do so.

This, more or less. I missed the presale, really want one, and the sooner the better.

#10498 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

A year from now when the dust settles there will be plenty available at reasonable prices.

You maybe right but it could go the price route of JJPOTC. For a game that sold out in four hours on theme alone and capped at 750, I'm guessing demand is going to stay high and for a long time.

#10499 4 years ago
Quoted from SlightlySnaked:

This, more or less. I missed the presale, really want one, and the sooner the better.

"But I want it, Daddy!"

#10500 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

If that was case than club thread should have unlocked last week?

I always thought a club thread should be unlocked when the first pinsider can post a photo of the game in their possession. Until then it's a club with zero members.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

9,699 (OBO)
Trade
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 210 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/210?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.