20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 246.
#9901 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

They should have stuck to Jack Danger for a "professional" set up.

Haha. I'll take Sally over him anyday.

This is way more entertaining.

#9902 4 years ago

<----- If anyone wants out of their machine let me know. I'm looking to get one!

#9903 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Haha. I'll take this bimbo over him anyday.
This is way more entertaining.

LMFAO...god damn. Everyone in my office is wondering why the fuck I'm laughing right now.

#9904 4 years ago

Guess we wont see if anyone makes the garage shot.

5c0785f3c6016de73a2c814e9d8aabffbccce3b0 (resized).png5c0785f3c6016de73a2c814e9d8aabffbccce3b0 (resized).png
#9906 4 years ago

I rushed home to watch shaky cam pin streaming? Ugh. Topper looks well done.

#9907 4 years ago

Libtech - I said if someone wants out, not profit! I will gladly pay the same amount as the desposit.

#9908 4 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Libtech, I said if someone wants out, not profit! I will gladly pay the same amount as the desposit.

This is like saying "I'll take the supreme (thing) off your hands for retail price".

#9909 4 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Libtech, I said if someone wants out, not profit! I will gladly pay the same amount as the desposit.

So would a shit load of others. Not going to happen. Best bet is to get on a distributor list or just wait a few months and see if anyone bails as they get impatient.

#9910 4 years ago

Someone just hit the garage shot...but Bowen said something about a super not being counted.

#9911 4 years ago

That was the point. Some people go onto the next best thing and might not want to wait a year for their machine.

#9912 4 years ago

This game deserved better than that. Terrible camera angle damn.

#9913 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

This game deserved better than that.

It will get a much better reveal, shortly. No worries.

#9914 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Someone just hit the garage shot...but Bowen said something about a super not being counted.

Multiball ended and he hit the super JP shot after that. It didn't count. He called for Eric to add a grace period. I'm sure it will be added to this spot.

#9915 4 years ago

I have a feeling the young ladies will be beating my door down once Rick and Morty arrives. I'll have to tell them all to take a number.

#9916 4 years ago

For those watching the archived stream, I HIGHLY recommend fast forwarding 30 minutes. The first half of that show is the most inane garbage imaginable. Unless you've ever wanted to watch other people watch TMZ and google random shit.

Bowen, Charlie & Bug did a great job.

#9917 4 years ago

I want to go raid the local clothes bin and send that chick some clothes....

#9918 4 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

That was the point. Some people go onto the next best thing and might not want to wait a year for their machine.

With the video release yesterday the hype train is at an all time high and approaching light speed. Some people will bail down the road as life events change, new titles come out, etc so you just need to be patient.

#9919 4 years ago

Someone better damn well clarify how it knows when the pinball goes over one of those lights on the machine.
That was a painful watch, here's to hoping for a better stream soon but glad to see a few more glimpses of it's awesomeness and as always glad for Spooky to get some more recognition.

#9920 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I want to go raid the local clothes bin and send that chick some clothes....

and a bottle of Pantene.

#9921 4 years ago

Seriously, though.

That Topper!

#9922 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Some people will bail down the road as life events change, new titles come out, etc

3ofa4w (resized).jpg3ofa4w (resized).jpg
#9923 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I have a feeling the young ladies will be beating my door down once Rick and Morty arrives. I'll have to tell them all to take a number.

Wrong dimension o-din

#9924 4 years ago

That was pretty rough, but I'm glad they had a chance to show off the machine to a totally new audience.

#9925 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wrong dimension o-din

+ don't forget about that restraining order...

#9926 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Wrong dimension o-din

Funny, it sure feels like the right dimension.

#9927 4 years ago

I get the feeling it is a pretty tough playing game. Bowen mentioned he doesn't have long ball times and that it is set up difficult. I doubt they set up the one they are leaving at Adult Swim any more difficult than stock.

#9928 4 years ago

Bowen still playing after they went back to the show. “Bitch, you haven’t sent one to me yet-and i code it. Im playing”

#9929 4 years ago

I think I saw Sally hit the orbit shot many pinsiders were concerned about. She's a real trooper.

#9930 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I saw the girl hit the orbit shot many pinsiders were concerned about. She's a real trooper.

The garage portal worked also, good stuff

#9931 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Bowen still playing after they went back to the show. “Bitch, you haven’t sent one to me yet-and i code it. Im playing”

Love it. That should be the pinball quote of the year.

#9932 4 years ago

Loved the interaction between her and Bowen. The whole karaoke conversation was hilarious. Great job Charlie and company!

#9933 4 years ago

This stream was a delivery of a pin to the Adult Swim group and get the word out, I was expecting differently, but that video was exactly what got some info out on it.

#9934 4 years ago

epthegeek - wishlist: jukebox with lightshow (not necessarily attract mode, but like what AC/DC has)

in other news. I missed the stream, but sounds like I didn't miss much.

#9935 4 years ago

It's a shame many people here are dissatisfied with the stream... Any person who caught it that regularly watches the show probably thinks its the best thing they've ever seen.....flashing lights are pretty cool when you are high....

#9936 4 years ago

Ok, how about if you have a preorder and per say you fell off a ladder or have some type of virus. Instead of a Go Fund me, you can sell me your deposit.

#9937 4 years ago

Game 1 delivered. Seriously - time to unlock the club!

#9938 4 years ago

Honestly, that was the best official pinball reveal I have ever watched.

#9939 4 years ago

Anybody else feel like they were in a chat with the entire class of Degrassi Middle School? I had to turn chat off. Bowen did a great job though.

#9940 4 years ago

I feel like I tuned into Inderdimensional Cable...Adult Swim stream “shows” are like something from another planet. The chat was entertaining, though...the handful of regulars were really agitated by the pinball people lol

#9941 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Game 1 delivered. Seriously - time to unlock the club!

This

#9942 4 years ago

Man that was awkward, but then again that's Adult Swim for ya.

Its been entertaining seeing the pinball community not knowing anything about Rick and Morty binge the show and come around.. Now all the non-pinball Rick and Morty fans are going to be binging pinball.

You gotta love it when something like this brings audiences together.

#9943 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I feel like I tuned into Inderdimensional Cable...Adult Swim stream “shows” are like something from another planet. The chat was entertaining, though...the handful of regulars were really agitated by the pinball people lol

Misogyny!

#9944 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Anybody else feel like they were in a chat with the entire class of Degrassi Middle School? I had to turn chat off.

Consideriing half the chatroom was pinside, yes I do get that feeling once in a while.

#9945 4 years ago

I love Adult Swim but some of it is too ADD and wtf out there even for me.

#9946 4 years ago
Quoted from Jenniebear:

Ok, how about if you have a preorder and per say you fell off a ladder or have some type of virus. Instead of a Go Fund me, you can sell me your deposit.

Are you by any chance related to Nintenbear?

#9947 4 years ago

I'm not leaving this thread until it hits 10K...which should be in about 10 mins....so open up the club thread!

#9948 4 years ago

Badass the portal spins and lights up when your ready to go to another dimension. Very well intergrated

#9949 4 years ago

I wasn’t able to watch the stream because I was working but I was able to listen to it and man was that first half hour painful to listen to… What garbage!

I plan on watching the stream later but only the part where they show RM.

What a shame seems like that was a big waste of time for spooky pinball.
Edit**** I watched the stream now and the gameplay part was decent. So not a waste of time.

I mean they only show RM for what 5 or 10 minutes?
Edit**** after watching the stream I realized the gameplay portion was actually longer than what I originally thought it was (I was working and trying to listen so the time seemed like it just flew by)

#9950 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I wasn’t able to watch the stream because I was working but I was able to listen to it and man was that first half hour painful to listen to… What garbage!
I plan on watching the stream later but only the part where they show RM.
What a shame seems like that was a big waste of time for spooky pinball

Yeah the Spooky crew are champs for driving all the way down to ATL from Benton for that show. But...gotta make the IP owners happy. So thanks Spooky.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 199 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/199?hl=estrader and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.