20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 246.
#9801 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Or back hand the feed next to right ramp, that brings ball to upper right flipper.
or tap pass to left flipper and hit right orbit

Or fire it at the pop like a man and hit the rebound on the fly.

#9802 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

oh yeah!!!!!

#9803 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Boy....somebody (me) feels REALLY stupid for not pulling the trigger on sale day. Joined FANG before the R&M info came out, then thought "I can get one later, if I like it."
Whoops, what an idiot....
Feels real bad, man....

I did the same thing. Was in Fang Club way before, b/c I like Spooky. Figured I could pick one up months later... aww geez.

#9804 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Call your shot: right flipper, top of the pop, nothing but right orbit.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9805 4 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I did the same thing. Was in Fang Club way before, b/c I like Spooky. Figured I could pick one up months later... aww geez.

We'll just have to hope that some folks become super impatient, because I'm content with any number, 749 or anything!

#9806 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Of course all this talk of challenging game play may scare off some of the Jerry's, making allocated machines available for some of you folks that didn't get to order one.

#9807 4 years ago

Rick & Morty will be at Lyons Classic Pinball in about 3 weeks if all goes well, Come Play!

#9808 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Boy....somebody (me) feels REALLY stupid for not pulling the trigger on sale day. Joined FANG before the R&M info came out, then thought "I can get one later, if I like it."
Whoops, what an idiot....
Feels real bad, man....

Contact all of the distros.
Im confident there are a few still available.

#9809 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Contact all of the distros.
Im confident there are a few still available.

Well, there are only 4 distributors to talk to, per an email to Spooky, and I'm coming up empty. So if there are R&Ms out there, they are being hidden very well.

#9810 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Well, there are only 4 distributors to talk to, per an email to Spooky, and I'm coming up empty. So if there are R&Ms out there, they are being hidden very well.

Just wait. Some will pop up eventually. It's a long wait.

#9811 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I know there are waiting lists but haven't found a spot either without putting an incentive out there.

#9812 4 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I know there are waiting lists but haven't found a spot either without putting an incentive out there.

Did you have any luck with your WTB ad? just curious.

#9813 4 years ago

Life is busy and I am unlikely to live watch today. Can someone PLEASE capture and upload?

#9814 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Life is busy and I am unlikely to live watch today. Can someone PLEASE capture and upload?

is it not being streamed? Oh man - I'm in the same boat if so....

#9815 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

It looks like it gets archived on the site soon after. I doubt I'll be able to catch it live as well:

https://www.adultswim.com/videos/stupid-morning-bullshit

#9816 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

From looking at the link posted earlier to the page for the stream, it looks like previous shows are archived and can be viewed. Not sure how long after the stream it’ll be up though.

#9817 4 years ago

great thanks guys!

#9818 4 years ago

If for any reason anyone here isn't familiar with Scott's talents, check it out:

https://soundcloud.com/scottdanesi

I have had the Houston Expo playing in the background at work and even in a high school they think it is cool!

#9819 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Rick & Morty will be at Lyons Classic Pinball in about 3 weeks if all goes well, Come Play!

Awesome. Stopped in your place for the first time this past weekend and really liked it. I will have to stop by again!

#9820 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Looks like I'll have to talk the wife into going to Rocky Mountain National Park while we're in Denver in April.

#9821 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Awesome! I hope mine is about a month behind that but looks like some trips to Lyons are coming soon!

#9822 4 years ago

Deposit down day one, and everything yesterday looked fantastic!

I do hope the GUI advances a bit over time. The panels and overlays appeared a bit flat, from what I could see anyway, and didn't seem to animate much. Text often didn't have drop shadows, strokes, or any animation either. I hope things spice up a bit in those regards, to match the excellent use of clips and sound design.

#9823 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Deposit down day one, and everything yesterday looked fantastic!
I do hope the GUI advances a bit over time. The panels and overlays appeared a bit flat, from what I could see anyway, and didn't seem to animate much. Text often didn't have drop shadows, strokes, or any animation either. I hope things spice up a bit in those regards, to match the excellent use of clips and sound design.

Yea, I'm hoping they replace it all with live action and holographic 3D projected lettering. Sam Jackson as MFKN Rick Sanchez. "I'm tired of all these MFKN future snakes in my MFKN time!" and Winona Ryder as his trusty side kick Morty.

#9824 4 years ago

Okay, we need topper or bottomer 2.0. One of these hooked up to project above the machine on the ceiling on ball launch or one to flash on your feet during ball launch.

#9825 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I just dont care for cartoon animation shows, never have. I havent even watched an episode of the Simpsons. Now if this was a Law and Ordre pin, then it would go straight to my collection, lol

Your irrational, prejudiced disdain for animation (never watched one Simpsons?!!!) is causing you to miss out on some of the best TV existing.

As I pointed out earlier,

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Rick and Morty [is rated] the #12 best TV show ever on imdb.com. Not just comedy, not just animated, #12 of all TV shows! No animated series is ranked higher... It's also the highest ranked comedy show.

But you're too good for cartoons; you do you.

https://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv/

By the way, Law & Order? Didn't make the top 250, at 7.7/10. (Funny, that show does officially use an ampersand!)

#9826 4 years ago

Epthegeek: What is the reason that the Morty Adventure card starts with 4 adventures already lit? Is that permanent, adjustable, or a placeholder until more adventures are coded in? Awesome job btw! Also, what is the target across from the Squanchy for?

#9827 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Yea, I'm hoping they replace it all with live action and holographic 3D projected lettering. Sam Jackson as MFKN Rick Sanchez. "I'm tired of all these MFKN future snakes in my MFKN time!" and Winona Ryder as his trusty side kick Morty.

*shrugs*

Comic dismissiveness doesn't necessarily help give direction for design/code.

Watching the clip from yesterday for the third time, and things just feel flat, graphic wise, and somewhat lifeless, lacking energy, and dynamic flow. At it's current state obviously. Text doesn't transition from image to image, and graphic elements just kinda sit there on the screen sans any kind of animation.

Feels a bit the opposite of Wonka, so far, loaded with clips, but somewhat sterile on the backglass, aside from the clips.

ACNC turned out amazing, so I hope this does as well! This was the only element that felt a bit early, or not quite fully developed. Code, sound design, light show, everything looked pitch perfect!

Looking forward to seeing more on the full stream tonight!

#9828 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

*shrugs*
Comic dismissiveness doesn't necessarily help give direction for design/code.
Watching the clip from yesterday for the third time, and things just feel flat, graphic wise, and somewhat lifeless, lacking energy, and dynamic flow. At it's current state obviously. Text doesn't transition from image to image, and graphic elements just kinda sit there on the screen sans any kind of animation.
Feels a bit the opposite of Wonka, so far, loaded with clips, but somewhat sterile on the backglass, aside from the clips.
ACNC turned out amazing, so I hope this does as well! This was the only element that felt a bit early, or not quite fully developed. Code, sound design, light show, everything looked pitch perfect!
Looking forward to seeing more on the full stream tonight!

Well...I was only partly kidding. I'm pretty anti LCD screen on pinball as most of it is underwhelming. I was pretty impressed with what I saw here...it meshed well and didn't feel out of place. There was some static stuff, but as most will say you are mostly looking at the playfield rather than the screen.

#9829 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well...I was only partly kidding. I'm pretty anti LCD screen on pinball as most of it is underwhelming. I was pretty impressed with what I saw here...it meshed well and didn't feel out of place. There was some static stuff, but as most will say you are mostly looking at the playfield rather than the screen.

I never know how I feel about lcd's either, whether they're good or bad, if it's just too much info or distracting noise.

Holograms would be pretty badass though!

#9830 4 years ago

He just doesn't like 'em. I don't get it either, but give the guy a break. Never seen so much vitriol for a guy saying "no interest in animated TV, but I'm buying the game anyway to route it." Most guys are like "I don't like theme X, I'm OUT!"

Troy is a good guy and a constant contributor to the hobby.

#9833 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

He just doesn't like 'em. I don't get it either, but give the guy a break. Never seen so much vitriol for a guy saying "no interest in animated TV, but I'm buying the game anyway to route it." Most guys are like "I don't like theme X, I'm OUT!"

I'm sure he is an all-around great guy, surely that is his only example of closed-mindedness. No doubt he's a riot at parties. But if "you do you" is vitriolic, I don't know what to say.

Mainly I just wanted to bring up the "#12 TV show of all time" thing again. Rick and Morty is awesome, and I can't abide someone rather snootily saying they dislike it by default but hopefully it makes them money, without providing a little pushback.

#9834 4 years ago

Life is good - Spooky Pinball LLC

84852039_2844925122235363_5379856969609773056_o (resized).jpg84852039_2844925122235363_5379856969609773056_o (resized).jpg
#9835 4 years ago

I'm sure he is an all-around great guy, surely that is his only example of closed-mindedness. No doubt he's a riot at parties.

Is there any artform you don't enjoy? Jazz fusion, pottery, interpretive dance? I guess you like it all, renaissance man. Troy doesn't like animation. I humbly suggest you get over it.

But if "you do you" is vitriolic, I don't know what to say.

I was referring to multiple people, but this part of your post was a bit more incendiary:

Your irrational, prejudiced disdain for animation (never watched one Simpsons?!!!)

#9836 4 years ago

Hopefully there’ll be a call out like “Advance your pickle Morty” or “You advanced your pickle”

#9837 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Epthegeek: What is the reason that the Morty Adventure card starts with 4 adventures already lit? Is that permanent, adjustable, or a placeholder until more adventures are coded in? Awesome job btw! Also, what is the target across from the Squanchy for?

Adjustable; yes.
Placeholder; CURRENTLY mostly yes.

Things are still very much fluid at this point, but the amount of adventure card bits filled in at the start is adjustable so that you can set (at least to some degree) how far away you want the 'end' of that to be.

#9838 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Adjustable; yes.
Placeholder; mostly yes.

I thought the idea of 'Morty' being able to pick his one out of every 10 adventures was a great one.

And starting with a partially filled Adventure Card makes that a bit easier, no?

#9839 4 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I reached out to all the distributors and came up short as well. Made it on one wait lists but that was it. As everyone else is saying, I assume games/spots will pop up down the road as this will be a long wait for some. It's pinball, once RM games are in homes and other pins are released the hype will simmer down.. but who knows.

#9840 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Life is good - Spooky Pinball LLC[quoted image]

Is this in Atlanta?

#9841 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Is this in Atlanta?

I assume so since they're supposed to be streaming in a couple hours! 4PM Central, 5PM Eastern

#9842 4 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

So there are only 41 episodes total in Season 1 through 4, I predict that this game will feature 41 adventures (eventually) to have!

#9843 4 years ago

Your irrational, prejudiced disdain for animation (never watched one Simpsons?!!!) is causing you to miss out on some of the best TV existing.
As I pointed out earlier,

https://www.imdb.com/chart/toptv/
By the way, Law & Order? Didn't make the top 250, at 7.7/10. (Funny, that show does officially use an ampersand!)

Jeez man, who cares?

Everyone seems to want to force their views down each other's throats, via crappy social media. Does him not caring about animated shows, effect you or anyone's enjoyment of said show? No.

Let people like what they like. And if you bash them for not being part of your club, guess what...they most likely will meet you with equal closemindedness, and never watch the show, thus only helping to cement the viewpoints you feel so irrational.

To that point, prior to the Spooky announcement, what little I knew of the show, indirectly and not from watching it, I didn't care for it or had a minimal opinion at best. Post announcement, I binge watched all episodes in about 10 days, had my friend watch most of them as well, and ending up putting $1600 down on this game, that I prior had barely an opinion on.

Also, if the dude bought a game, and is routing it, it most likely will give fans of the show, and neophytes maybe like himself, an opportunity to play a game they most likely won't have widespread access to, due to so many of these being kept in private collections.

Given that point, even if he said he feels the show is turds, he's doing quite a lot to help support the show, and helping in pleasing it's fans.

Yeesh.

#9844 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Thanks Yancy, appreciate the comments, Ill be up your way Monday or Tuesday doing pickups and deliveries. I never thought I would get so much flak for not liking animated shows, lol. Especially when I still bought some of them to route

#9845 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Thanks Yancy, appreciate the comments, Ill be up your way Monday or Tuesday doing pickups and deliveries. I never thought I would get so much flak for not liking animated shows, lol. Especially when I still bought some of them to route

The internet doesn't like people harshing their buzz. You either agree with status quo or you're Satan's buttplug.

#9846 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The internet doesn't like people harshing their buzz. You either agree with status quo or you're Satan's buttplug.

Or in Troy's case, he's Mr. Hankey.

#9847 4 years ago

Countdown till stream. T-Minus 50 minutes and counting!!!

#9848 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Countdown till stream. T-Minus 50 minutes and counting!!!

What is the stream on?

#9849 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

What is the stream on?

https://www.adultswim.com/streams

It's the next Show up after Fishcenter.

#9850 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

https://www.adultswim.com/streams
It's the next Show up after Fishcenter.

Thank you

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 197 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/197?hl=vongator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.