20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 246.
#9701 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Finally got to watch. There is full LED lighting everywhere... to include the GI! Did anyone else notice the sling and pop bumper were "shots" that had to be made during one of the modes? They turned purple like targets. Brilliant!

Yeah, if I recall correctly, in one of the interviews, they explain the fact that requiring hitting the pop bumper to complete a mode was the inspiration for the slam save.

#9702 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Gosh, I am doing my best not to watch the video, I want everything to be new the first time I play it...but this is going to be hard!

Kudos. Not sure how you do it.

I watched half of the video and turned it off. Game looks amazing. Cant wait to play and experience this shit first hand.

#9703 4 years ago

For once $10k by Christmas makes sense!

#9704 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

For once $10k by Christmas makes sense!

For a game that is actually good to be capped at 750 total, I wouldn't be surprised. There just isn't the volume at there.

#9705 4 years ago

Well done, going to try to watch on adult swim tomorrow. Cant wait for a late summer early fall(hopefully) road trip to Wisconsin!

#9706 4 years ago
397813CE-2CD2-47CF-906A-D2ED09A3DAC1 (resized).png397813CE-2CD2-47CF-906A-D2ED09A3DAC1 (resized).png
#9707 4 years ago

Just curious if there is anyone else like me on this thread. I have never watched an episode, have no desire to watch an episode. So all this pickle shit and other stuff is greek to me.

I do have one in the double digits that I should get in about a month to go out on to location, and only got it to route it. I make sure to get pretty much every new title out to a location for a short time and then either add it to the collection or sell it. Since I personally cant stand animated shows (south park, family guy, and R&M) this title will never make it to my collection, so it will find a new home 3 to 6 months after I get it. I take a gamble on putting out so many new machines (musters pro, cough, cough) but this one might pan out since so many people want it.

ps, dont message me to buy this spot, mine will be routed, and it will be routed for a minimum of 3 months, from then on, well I cant say. if it is killing it in earnings, it will stay, if not, ill find a new home for it

#9708 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Just curious if there is anyone else like me on this thread. I have never watched an episode, have no desire to watch an episode. So all this pickle shit and other stuff is greek to me.
I do have one in the double digits that I should get in about a month to go out on to location, and only got it to route it. I make sure to get pretty much every new title out to a location for a short time and then either add it to the collection or sell it. Since I personally cant stand animated shows (south park, family guy, and R&M) this title will never make it to my collection, so it will find a new home 3 to 6 months after I get it. I take a gamble on putting out so many new machines (musters pro, cough, cough) but this one might pan out since so many people want it.
ps, dont message me to buy this spot, mine will be routed, and it will be routed for a minimum of 3 months, from then on, well I cant say. if it is killing it in earnings, it will stay, if not, ill find a new home for it

You need to watch the show. I even have my parents who are in their 60’s, and mother in law in her 70’s watching it.

#9709 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

You need to watch the show. I even have my parents who are in their 60’s, and mother in law in her 70’s watching it.

I just dont care for cartoon animation shows, never have. I havent even watched an episode of the Simpsons. Now if this was a Law and Ordre pin, then it would go straight to my collection, lol

#9710 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I just dont care for cartoon animation shows, never have. I havent even watched an episode of the Simpsons. Now if this was a Law and Ordre pin, then it would go straight to my collection, lol

I can respect that. And you are introducing more people to pinball by routing them. Keep those you like in your collection...period.

#9711 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

So what? What’s your question chief?

#9712 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Not to sound like an asshole, but I’m not even sure what you are asking. Sounds like you’re asking people to predict your business model and what you will make money or not on route.
If that’s the case, my advice to you is to investe in Realestate as it’s a much better use of your money than pinball(as long as you know what your doing).

If you have no idea what this is all about, my advice is start watching season 4, it’s only 5 episodes.
If you like it go back and watch the rest in order (you can thank me later).

Will this make money on route (yes, unless you have a total shit location).

#9713 4 years ago

Back to posts rolling in faster than we can read!

Still, only scratched the surface of Rick and Morty yet... it's gonna get schwifty!

#9714 4 years ago

I’m so excited for this pin its ridiculous.
Watching Charlie and them laughing their ass off in Pickle Rick...

#9715 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I just dont care for cartoon animation shows, never have. Now if this was a Law and Ordre pin, then it would go straight to my collection

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg

#9716 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Yet, you still own a Rocky and Bullwinkle.

#9717 4 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

93E22C07-4017-41E5-B494-82559A49C4AD (resized).jpeg93E22C07-4017-41E5-B494-82559A49C4AD (resized).jpeg
#9718 4 years ago
Quoted from Monte:

9F23D72B-5E50-4C33-A773-6C7E6B7CE6DC (resized).jpeg9F23D72B-5E50-4C33-A773-6C7E6B7CE6DC (resized).jpeg
#9719 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Not to sound like an asshole, but I’m not even sure what you are asking. Sounds like you’re asking people to predict your business model and what you will make money or not on route.
If that’s the case, my advice to you is to investe in Realestate as it’s a much better use of your money than pinball(as long as you know what your doing).
If you have no idea what this is all about, my advice is start watching season 4, it’s only 5 episodes.
If you like it go back and watch the rest in order (you can thank me later).
Will this make money on route (yes, unless you have a total shit location).

I was asking if anyone else is buying for location that has ZERO interest in the theme, seeing how nuts some of the people in this thread are going for the title.

Now as to the my business model and such, there is nothing wrong with my business model, I sell over 300 games a year, so I know a little bit about what im doing. I just enjoy getting games out in the public, and I think that me putting my HEP Krull on freeplay at Pinball Expo shows that

#9720 4 years ago

This game is going to kill it on location, if that is the question.

However people that normally sit home and watch Law and Order might not get it.

#9721 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I was asking if anyone else is buying for location that has ZERO interest in the theme, seeing how nuts some of the people in this thread are going for the title.
Now as to the my business model and such, there is nothing wrong with my business model, I sell over 300 games a year, so I know a little bit about what im doing. I just enjoy getting games out in the public, and I think that me putting my HEP Krull on freeplay at Pinball Expo shows that

Theme alone is going to draw as it is actually a popular IP, and since it looks pretty fun on top of that I think it will do pretty well on route. Hard to say what the prices will be given the numbers, but I think many of us realize in most cases prices will drop after time.

#9722 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

[quoted image]

9319A2E9-0FF2-461B-990D-346062D22C17 (resized).png9319A2E9-0FF2-461B-990D-346062D22C17 (resized).png
#9723 4 years ago

That spotlight effect though... the mode jams!!! Wow.

#9724 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

I just enjoy getting games out in the public, and I think that me putting my HEP Krull on freeplay at Pinball Expo shows that

7BD362F0-76A0-4E69-A6F8-1EA887F6A5EA (resized).jpeg7BD362F0-76A0-4E69-A6F8-1EA887F6A5EA (resized).jpeg
#9725 4 years ago
Quoted from riggy469:

[quoted image]

you can be a smart ass all you want. my comments wasn't about trying to show off. My comment was about me actually trying to get things for people to play in the public that normally would not get to. Did you buy a Rick and Morty? if so, are you going to put it on route? If not, Ill give you a little lesson. In my area, Spooky games do not earn well. Regardless of how popular we thought the title was going to be. So even though you might get your dick all hard for this title, only thing that matters is if people put money in the coin door. However, I still continue to take the chance. 1st, of course to hopefully make some money, but also to just get pins out

#9726 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

you can be a smart ass all you want. my comments wasn't about trying to show off. My comment was about me actually trying to get things for people to play in the public that normally would not get to. Did you buy a Rick and Morty? if so, are you going to put it on route? If not, Ill give you a little lesson. In my area, Spooky games do not earn well. Regardless of how popular we thought the title was going to be. So even though you might get your dick all hard for this title, only thing that matters is if people put money in the coin door. However, I still continue to take the chance. 1st, of course to hopefully make some money, but also to just get pins out

Cool story

#9727 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

So your saying Krull earns better than TNA????

I call total fucking bullshit on that.

#9728 4 years ago

bro

#9729 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

If you put this on location that has people between 13-40 it will kill. My son (16)and his friends watch zero TV shows. 0.00. Except for Rick and Morty. They sell R&M T-shirts at Target. I’m 50 and love the show. As was mentioned, the fandom of this show is between 10-80, but everyone I know in their teens and 20s watches and loves the show.

#9730 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

So your saying Krull earns better than TNA????
I call total fucking bullshit on that.

reread my post apparently, I put Krull on freeplay at expo, never said it earns at all. And as for TNA earning, well if the 30 a week it earned next to Medival Madness that is 20 years old and pulls 100 a week, yeah, tna kinda sucked. Im friends with Scott, was at his house for the whitewood stream and personally really like TNA, but it did not earn

#9731 4 years ago

Mines going on location, right between TNA and ACNC. Tend not to earn well on free play. Love all my Spooky’s and R&M will be no different.

4CF6F714-765C-4022-940D-080935181527 (resized).jpeg4CF6F714-765C-4022-940D-080935181527 (resized).jpeg
#9732 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

reread my post apparently, I put Krull on freeplay at expo, never said it earns at all. And as for TNA earning, well if the 30 a week it earned next to Medival Madness that is 20 years old and pulls 100 a week, yeah, tna kinda sucked. Im friends with Scott, was at his house for the whitewood stream and personally really like TNA, but it did not earn

Sorry if I’m coming off like a dick.
I’m 5 jack and Coke’s in this evening.
My first night off in about 3 weeks.

#9733 4 years ago

Mt. Zion, Illinois. Village of 5833 people where TNA does not earn too well.

Unknown (resized).jpgUnknown (resized).jpg
#9734 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Sorry if I’m coming off like a dick.
I’m 5 jack and Coke’s in this evening.
My first night off in about 3 weeks.

well then, drink one for me brother, enjoy the night off. If you were anywhere close to me, id say come over and give my games some play, im sure ive got something here that you would find interesting

#9735 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Mt. Zion, Illinois. Village of 5833 people where TNA does not earn too well.[quoted image]

Actually, it was routed in St Louis, so I think that has a few more people in it.

#9736 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

well then, drink one for me brother, enjoy the night off. If you were anywhere close to me, id say come over and give my games some play, im sure ive got something here that you would find interesting

Cool man.
I get to the Chicago area a couple times a year for trade shows.

Doesn’t look like your all that far away.
I normally hit up the local spots in the evening when I’m not working.
Might try to make it out your way in April next time I’m out there.

#9737 4 years ago

Thanks for ruining the circle jerk @vidgameseller. Pinside was about to climax before you had to bring negativity into it.

#9738 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

Thanks for ruining the circle jerk @vidgameseller. Pinside was about to climax before you had to bring negativity into it.

Don’t you mean circle squanching?

#9739 4 years ago

Tilt
All bullshit aside, Rick and Morty is like a phenomenon.

As far as current and relevant themes go, I really don’t think you can go wrong putting this on location.

I really don’t know how to explain it beyond that.

Most major stores whether it be Target or Hot Topic sells Rick and Morty garb.
I really just can’t fathom how theme alone (set aside the fact that the game play looks bad ass) won’t generate money.

I like to occasionally sit on the sidelines at my friends arcades to see what people dump money in.
Star Wars earns like a MF, because it’s Star Wars(instant theme recognition). Theme recognition matters.
Even though you may not be familiar with this theme, it’s huge right now (and for a good reason).

#9740 4 years ago

I was just being a smart ass, I actually love Troy
I think he knows I do

#9741 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

personally really like TNA, but it did not earn

to clarify... it did not earn well in THAT location.

with ~100 of them still on route currently... it appears that your location is the anomaly?

Did you try it at multiple places?

Also, it could be the entire city of STL that was the problem. They drink busch lite and are not the smartest... TNA is a bit higher tier.

#9742 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

to clarify... it did not earn well in THAT location.
with ~100 of them still on route currently... it appears that your location is the anomaly?

fully agree, The game is now up in Chicago and loved a ton now. You know how it is, some things earn well in one place and are useless in another. So with every title, its a risk, Just appears that this one will be easy to find a fan that missed out to have a back up plan . Other games like TNA being an original theme, didn't have that secondary market

#9743 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

fully agree, The game is now up in Chicago and loved a ton now. You know how it is, some things earn well in one place and are useless in another. So with every title, its a risk, Just appears that this one will be easy to find a fan that missed out to have a back up plan . Other games like TNA being an original theme, didn't have that secondary market

I’m thankful for the games you route in STL! I think R&M is going to do really well at Padavans though, big numbers.

#9744 4 years ago

So not all orders were blood sucker Edition?

#9745 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

The spotlight effect totally blew my mind!

Scott knows how to create animation with lights. It’s something really amazing that no one else is doing. Hobbit has some cool flame effects with LEDs...but Scott’s brain goes places with light FX and animation that no one else has done. It’s definitely one of the things that completely blew me away on TNA.

#9746 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

GFY

Good for you

#9747 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

BFF6A09F-4516-46F8-ABD6-D523DE2EF7A5.pngBFF6A09F-4516-46F8-ABD6-D523DE2EF7A5.png
#9748 4 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Just curious if there is anyone else like me on this thread.

No. You’re special.

#9749 4 years ago

This pin will waste and ruin my life. Have quite something going on all that will be dead on arrival. Should see it as a blessing getting a 350+ machine bc til then I have impact on the world.

#9750 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

This pin will waste and ruin my life. Have quite something going on all that will be dead on arrival. Should see it as a blessing getting a 350+ machine bc til then I have impact on the world.

I'll translate for you.

"Rick & Morty is going to be so fn good that I'm not going to get anything done ever again once it arrives. It's also heavy."

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 195 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/195?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.