20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 246.
#9501 4 years ago

I'll never stop wondering what happened during the censored section!

#9502 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

I'll never stop wondering what happened during the censored section!

You'll find out tomorrow at 5pm ET.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/stupid-morning-bullshit

#9504 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Holy shit this is looking so killer!!!! Time for this thread to cross 10K because the gameplay looks awesome and the video assets before the modes are perfect integration for the adventures. Bravo, Spooky!

This game makes Stern Stranger Things look like absolute garbage. Great job Spooky. Bravo

#9505 4 years ago

Can't wait to see this after work....!!!!

#9506 4 years ago

IM IN FUCKING LOVE!!!!!

That was unreal

#9507 4 years ago

WHIRLY DIRLY!

#9508 4 years ago

WOW. I am not let down at all. It looks fun as hell. Nice job Spooky and team. Very impressed with the theme integration.

The only thing I saw that was concerning was that hitting the inner loop from the upper flipper seemed a bit tedious(?)

I wasn't sure from the video did we ever actually see different dimensions? How do you tell them from modes? Also, I don't think they ever hit the garage and used the portal?

Also, has hitting a slingshot (and in this case pop bumper slingshot) EVER been used as an objective in a game before??

*applause*

#9509 4 years ago

Can anyone say theme integration? Great use of assets.

#9510 4 years ago

Wow!!! This game looks incredible and even better than I anticipated. I don't think I've ever seen better integrated LCD animations and the sound and light show is amazing! Spooky really seems to nail all aspects of this theme and the game looks fun and challenging to shoot. Can't wait to actually play one!

#9511 4 years ago

The light show before the multiball is insane! TheNoTrashCougar is a rockstar! Spooky is the coolest place in pinball!

#9512 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wasn't sure from the video did we ever actually see different dimensions?

There's a dimension shift when Charlie starts Pickle Rick. (Portal Lampshow) (Green GI - means "this dimension makes something worth more") .. then when the portal gun drains, it "portals" back to C-137.

Edit: Link to that point -

#9513 4 years ago

What the hell happend @ 11:52? Charlie is playing and then he's not.
Game looks great. Can't wait to get mine!

#9514 4 years ago

That Searchlight Feature in Multiball looks killer.

#9515 4 years ago

Badass !!!!

#9516 4 years ago

Man, I love this. So happy to be in on it.

#9517 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

There's a dimension shift when Charlie starts Pickle Rick. (Portal Lampshow) (Green GI - means "this dimension makes something worth more") .. then when the portal gun drains, it "portals" back to C-137.
Edit: Link to that point -

Ahh okay. I thought that was because it was pickle rick mode. Got it!

#9518 4 years ago

Inner loop shot looks a ton of fun.

Presume the weird lines on the display are just that the display being filmed?

People are gonna love this for sure.

#9519 4 years ago

Pickle Rick mode!

Love it!!!
2FCF10B4-B858-4296-858C-B4DB61011E52 (resized).jpeg2FCF10B4-B858-4296-858C-B4DB61011E52 (resized).jpeg

#9520 4 years ago

Oh and..yes..the lightshow and sound is f'ng awesome.

"You got this Morty you little piece of shit!".

Going to be a long year...

#9521 4 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

What the hell happend @ 11:52? Charlie is playing and than he's not.

I think that was a Spoiler Save for the Completion of Pickle Rick Mode.

#9522 4 years ago

You lucky bast**ds this looks absolutely fantastic - I couldn’t stop laughing all the way through - awesome !!

#9523 4 years ago

What a fuckin shame this bad boy is going to be in my basement for me to play and less people in the world are going to have access to it, awe jeez.

#9524 4 years ago

This is amazing! Way to go Spooky and Adult Swim( for allowing this to be made ) I cannot wait to get this!

#9525 4 years ago

Congratulations spooky Pinball that looks fantastic!!!!!

#9526 4 years ago

The Animations are incredible. So well integrated.

Whirly Dirly, Anatomy Park, Pickle Rick...so much Theme Content!

#9527 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

The Animations are incredible. So well integrated.
Whirly Dirly, Anatomy Park, Pickle Rick...so much Theme Content!

And that's just from one 3 player game. Looks like there will be a ton of content.

#9528 4 years ago

Holy fricken shit!! This is a home run! Absolutely no let-down at all. Ive already watched it twice and already realize I am getting next to nothing done at work today. This game just looks amazing and the theme use and soundtrack is amazing! Only thing that sucks is I will be driving to Vegas tomorrow when the Adult Swim reveal is on. I hope it is available for streaming from somewhere after the fact.

#9529 4 years ago

Usually after a gameplay reveal there is a little bit of a let down because the reality of "it's just a pinball machine" sinks in and it doesn't measure up to exceptions that were in our minds for it. For me this absolutely isn't the case for Rick and Morty. I am more excited for this after seeing the 15 minute preview. This game is going to be a grand slam home run!!

#9530 4 years ago

Only got to watch the first 4 minutes in the car before darting into work after lunch.

1. The sound on this is amazing. The bass is deep, the beats rocks, and I love it. Way to go Danesi on the sound!
2. Only got to see 1 mode, Whirly Dirly. Even though there is maybe 10 seconds of animation the asset usage rocks.
3. I'm hypnotized by the light show.
4. It looks like the difficulty rumors are overblown, I saw a timer save on the pop bumper drain which I'm sure can me turned off for the sadists.

Looks amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on mine. Should print money for operators.

Also... streaming reveal on cable television tomorrow at 5?

#9531 4 years ago

Looks amazing! So who on the Spooky team is the closet Space Station fan: love the cameo Station sound effects; is that a nod to condition green / RM portals?

#9532 4 years ago

OMG, I absolutely love this.
The video integration is awesome and this looks like soooooooooooooooo much fun.
So stoked.

#9533 4 years ago

Speechless

I cannot breath

It's exactly how I dreamed it should be.

The best Arcade and Pinball decision I made in my gaming life:
I ordered one.

Come on Trunk Morty

Yesssssss

#9534 4 years ago

Whoa. Pop bumper on the left eh? So no post-passes from there I guess. Interesting...

#9535 4 years ago

Looks great!!! Congrats to all who got a spot, hopefully can pick one up at later date on second hand market.

#9536 4 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

Whoa. Pop bumper on the left eh? So no post-passes from there I guess. Interesting...

au contraire ...

#9537 4 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

I believe you still can actually..look at the close up pics

#9538 4 years ago
Quoted from Bendit:

ASSUMPTIONS!!!!!

Im definitely having a gasm of some sort over this game. Just not sure what kind yet. The searchlight light show was amazeballs.

#9539 4 years ago

Looks incredible. Tomorrow’s stream of R$M will be way better than a puny Super Bowl ad.

#9541 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I believe you still can actually..look at the close up pics

Yeah, there's a post there it looks like. Clever!

Looks super fun!

#9542 4 years ago

My wife and I had multiple jackpots watching the sneak preview. Great work Spooky!

#9543 4 years ago

Game looks fantastic. Good job Spooky. Congrats to those who got in on this game.

#9544 4 years ago

Looks awesome. Extremely glad I bought one. Now just have to have some patience while they are built before my number comes up. Super excited.

#9545 4 years ago

The callouts, lighting, video, and gameplay all come together even better than I'd hoped. Can't wait to see some more footage tomorrow.

#9546 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

This game makes Stern Stranger Things look like absolute garbage. Great job Spooky. Bravo

Repost. It’s the truth.

#9547 4 years ago

Finally, a day to be proud of my unemployment

I can watch this all day

#9548 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Repost. It’s the truth.

Imagine if had a Projector!?

You could watch a slideshow of your Family Vacation at Anatomy Park.

#9549 4 years ago

I love you spooky!!!!

Awesome job!

Can’t wait to drive to Benton WI to pick mine up!

Ok I have to go watch this again....

#9550 4 years ago

Every time Rick says Boom muther fucker, I seriously laugh out loud.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/191?hl=zaphx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.