20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 246.
#9351 4 years ago
Quoted from oyvindmo:

11 out of my 13 last purchases were games I had never played a single game on. That's the slightly scary part of being the only operator of new games within a 600 kilometer radius

For operators thats a different case.
Operators buy's almost every game.
Bad games get sold after a few months.
That was 25 years ago nothing different than now.

I remember that a tripple A location a MM earning 3500 a month.
Then after 3 months people want something different and the next was a champions pub.
And the earnings where 2000 lower.
Same on other 3 locations.
So he losses 6000 in 3 months.
And he sold the machine for almost nothing.
Thats the game the operators have to play and have nothing to do with pinball geeks that buys a machine for home use.
If its a crap machine nobody wil buy it and you lose a lot of dollars.
So its better to play first.

#9352 4 years ago

A M A Z A BALLS!

#9353 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is an interactive game experience, not a linear movie. You’ll know most of the humor in the game if you’ve seen the show. I don’t think anything will be spoiled by seeing video of the game before you get it.

I agree.

Must think the game is going to be pretty shallow if watching a bit of gameplay footage is going to somehow take away from gameplay experience when the time comes... from my perspective seeing some of what is to come is likely to do nothing other than build the excitment, if the game in question is actually good.

Some other recent game releases just made me yawn.... I don't get the sense this game is going to have that effect at all...

#9354 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I agree.
Must think the game is going to be pretty shallow if watching a bit of gameplay footage is going to somehow take away from gameplay experience when the time comes... from my perspective seeing some of what is to come is likely to do nothing other than build the excitment, if the game in question is actually good.
Some other recent game releases just made me yawn.... I don't get the sense this game is going to have that effect at all...

100% right about watching the gameplay footage and it building excitement! Maybe the people not wanting to watch the game play footage can’t handle the excitement?

When I bought/pre-ordered Deadpool it was my first pin I bought without playing it but I knew I would enjoy it just from watching the game play footage. And boy did I watch it.... over and over again!

I can’t wait to see some footage!!!

I have a whole year (or more) before I get my RM

#9355 4 years ago

Watching the first production gameplay stream is what convinced me to buy TNA.

Hearing Scott’s mix of the R&M theme on the promo video is what convinced me to order R&M.

I’m kind of ambivalent on a stream at this point. I already bought it so can wait to get my hands on it in person.

#9356 4 years ago

R&M Super Bowl appearance, how much does it up the value!

#9357 4 years ago
Quoted from Hjbondar:R&M Super Bowl appearance, how much does it up the value!

10k by Christmas.
AC2D6DEC-465E-41FB-87CA-14ECFF157334.jpegAC2D6DEC-465E-41FB-87CA-14ECFF157334.jpeg

#9358 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This is an interactive game experience, not a linear movie. You’ll know most of the humor in the game if you’ve seen the show. I don’t think anything will be spoiled by seeing video of the game before you get it.

Yeah I see your point on pinball but I am glad I saw or heard nothing on the Rise of the Resistance ride at DW before I rode. Personal preference for certain things I guess.

#9359 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Yeah I see your point on pinball but I am glad I saw or heard nothing on the Rise of the Resistance ride at DW before I rode. Personal preference for certain things I guess.

That’s some truth right there...
Universal Orlando is my jam though. Avoid on-ride vids (and movie trailers)!

#9360 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

A ride is something you’ll go on once...maybe a handful of times, and you want your memory of it to be special. R&M Pinball is something you’re gonna own & play thousands of times.

#9361 4 years ago

At first glance I thought this was Rick and Morty.

Not sure what it is.

F225D5C7-B84C-4EA2-8387-9D9EB99F34AB (resized).jpegF225D5C7-B84C-4EA2-8387-9D9EB99F34AB (resized).jpeg
#9362 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Not sure what it is.[quoted image]

That's a bicycle.

#9363 4 years ago

and a guy in a star trek uniform (with an oversized logo)

#9364 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Not sure about you frankmac

#9365 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Graffiti.

#9366 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It was a blast, that’s what it was!
Chewbacchus forever; 10 years strong!

5E7C4131-4AF5-4853-8F57-E86DDD085058 (resized).jpeg5E7C4131-4AF5-4853-8F57-E86DDD085058 (resized).jpeg
#9367 4 years ago

It Looks like ricks spaceship.

Conveniently the mural in the back has similar hair to Rick.

No big deal. It is what it looked like to me.
1D529BB5-139A-4FEF-B730-0C608F626BD5 (resized).jpeg1D529BB5-139A-4FEF-B730-0C608F626BD5 (resized).jpegC686BAED-3514-46D8-BE88-405F5EBF9189 (resized).jpegC686BAED-3514-46D8-BE88-405F5EBF9189 (resized).jpeg

778FD7C5-4709-48C7-A320-EFFEAEB192C9 (resized).png778FD7C5-4709-48C7-A320-EFFEAEB192C9 (resized).png
#9369 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

That's a bicycle.

A Tri-cycle

Then noticed the high cut that the lady on the left is sporting

#9370 4 years ago

I would have posted a link, but it would be deemed political. google what is decaled on the ufo; "space farce 4242"

#9371 4 years ago

Jack Danger's monthly twitch newsletter says "Expect a VERY special stream on the 7th... :O".

Mayyybe it's rick & morty?

#9372 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Jack Danger's monthly twitch newsletter says "Expect a VERY special stream on the 7th... :O".

FRIDAY!!!

Does anyone know when the Spooky team was supposed to drive down to Atlanta and see Adult Swim? They said on their podcast they were going through a last few approvals.

#9373 4 years ago

FRIDAY!!!
Does anyone know when the Spooky team was supposed to drive down to Atlanta and see Adult Swim? They said on their podcast they were going through a last few approvals.

My guess is Thursday at Adult Swim.

Fingers crossed that means they get a thumbs up and we see a massive blast out of 30+ games!!!

Man I am getting excited Morty!

#9374 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Hopefully not. I can't stand watching that guy.

#9375 4 years ago

I realize it is now February and no games shipped? Guessing my rough estimate of Christmas is probably incorrect. Most likely looking at Q1 2021.

#9376 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I realize it is now February and no games shipped? Guessing my rough estimate of Christmas is probably incorrect. Most likely looking at Q1 2021.

Not sure any later estimates can really be accurate right now but they have been building games, just haven't shipped them yet. I don't see it as falling behind just because they haven't left Spooky yet. The initial ramp up was always going to be slower than the rest of the run. *glass half full

#9377 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

What number are you?

Keep in mind that at least 20 are already built (probably another 10 this week).

The way Spooky works typically is the first 20-40 get out to early adopters. They then all help provide feedback and improve things before 41+ start going out.

So usually a small pause and then things really start cranking.

#9378 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200203-122639_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200203-122639_Chrome (resized).jpg
#9379 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What number are you?
Keep in mind that at least 20 are already built (probably another 10 this week).
The way Spooky works typically is the first 20-40 get out to early adopters. They then all help provide feedback and improve things before 41+ start going out.
So usually a small pause and then things really start cranking.

I'm 448 I think. Not a big deal, just making conversation. Not much else to talk about.

#9380 4 years ago

I agree the Rick and Morty Superbowl ad didn't hurt this game at all but didn't help either unless Spooky plans to announce another 250 games. I'll make a superbowl prediction... an announcement will happen at some point 250 more games.

What is the line on that? 2 1/2 to 1 maybe?

#9381 4 years ago

Not happening. I take Charlie at his word.

#9382 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I agree the Rick and Morty Superbowl ad didn't hurt this game at all but didn't help either unless Spooky plans to announce another 250 games. I'll make a superbowl prediction... an announcement will happen at some point 250 more games.

I will take your bet.

Easy money.
Spooky stands behind their word!

How much would you like to wager?

#9383 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

There's 0.00001% chance of this happening. And I think my percentage is too high tbh.

#9384 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If there is one think Spooky could do to piss off their fanbase and ensure mediocre sales in the future it would be to increase the production run on these games after pinky promising they wouldn't. The day one sellout was in large part due to Fear of Missing Out and Spooky's solid track record. It is what got me to make R&M my first NIB purchase. Spooky has far more to gain from making their game's limited and sought after than they do from cashing out short term on this.

#9385 4 years ago

The superbowl ads sucked this year. Also, that commercial having an impact on the machine is almost zero.

#9386 4 years ago

I didn’t watch the super bowl.
Frankly don’t even know what teams were playing.
Spent the day hanging out with the kids and moved some machines around and played Pinball.

#9387 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

The superbowl ads sucked this year. Also, that commercial having an impact on the machine is almost zero.

It is exactly zero. They have been sold out since day one.

#9388 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Maybe in a different reality, but there is no way Dimension C-137 Spooky ever does this!

#9389 4 years ago

The only thing that I see as a problem, is where to put the "lighted pringles can mod", on the game.

#9390 4 years ago
shakira_rm (resized).pngshakira_rm (resized).png
#9391 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

This is one Dr. that isn't needed in this thread.

#9392 4 years ago

Can't wait to see it. I know 2 people in me area that are getting one. One of them is a low number...

#9393 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

If you put your money where your mouth (keyboard) is.
I’ll give you 2 to 1 odds and bet you $200 that they will NOT announce a block of more games.

#9394 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Uh oh. Look at all those thumbs down. That's gonna keep you real busy stalking all those downvoters.

#9395 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You forget to take your meds again?

#9396 4 years ago

Spooky could do to piss off their fanbase

OMG we have some seriously deranged people here... pinball companies are in the manufacturing business the money making business. Let me start by saying I wasn't saying they are or they are not going to build more games. I was responding to the question if the super bowl ad helped the game. I'm saying yes it does if they're going to sell more games. If they're not planning on selling more games then the superbowl ad means nothing because they have already sold out of all the games. DUH!

How does the superbowl ad help the game if all the games are sold? The people who bought the games aren't going to benefit from the Superbowl ad because the ad doesn't promote the pinball game.

Me saying it will help if he plans on selling more games isn't a bad thing OMG. Secondly, let me say if ANYONE thinks its a bad thing if Spooky sells all 750 then, decides to sell 250 more is a bad thing you are seriously selfish. If Spooky has a major hit on their hands, which it appears they do, who are ANY OF YOU to tell them they can or can't sell more? If he has a license to sell more he's allowed to do that.

I'm in business to make money. I run my own company, and build attractions across the WORLD! If I can sell more of the same attraction I will do so because I don't owe you people anything and neither does any pinball company. Every pinball company or any manufacturing company responsibility is their employees, vendors, and their own future. If they make 750 or if they make 1000 it makes no difference other than some of you believe your game will be worth more if they don't. SO SO SELFISH if you ask me.

Spooky and all manufactures are entitled to make money to benefit their own business. End of story.

The reference to a prediction with a line with a football betting reference was a JOKE! Some of you people are so uptight you wouldn't know a joke when it slapped you in the face. You know betting line, football game, reference to the Superbowl. OMG some of you people need serious help! LAUGH OUT LOUD!

And lastly as to responding to pissing off their fan base... how could that happen? If you get your game and you LOVE IT then how do you get pissed off because they sell a few more games for the betterment of their own company. YOU ARE SO SO SO SELFISH! NO ONE on this site has the RIGHT to tell ANY business what they can or can't do!

#9397 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

You can give me 1000 downvotes I could care less! I'm in business to make money.

'...now sit still while I admonish you for being SELFISH!'

Maybe try proofreading your post? Not just for spelling, but for content.

#9398 4 years ago

Ignore the clear lack of comprehension. That is one pinside user who obviously just doesn't get it...

#9399 4 years ago

Spooky gets the first hole in the wall in my newly painted and renovated downstairs bathroom.

IMG_20200203_163337 (resized).jpgIMG_20200203_163337 (resized).jpg
#9400 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I'm in business to make money. I run my own company, and build attractions across the WORLD!

If being shady and underhanded is your idea of 'doing business' - which we've recently seen on this very forum...remind me to never do business with you.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,500 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 188 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/188?hl=extraballz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.