20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 246.
#9251 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

So can anyone confirm that Jack Danger will be streaming the game tomorrow, Saturday February 1st? He had mentioned that a while back, just curious if it's still happening.

No. It was never said by Jack that the stream would be 1st of Feb.

He said someone contacted him whom was scheduled to Get Their Game on 1st Feb.... and that they are going to stream it. It is all in the posts to read. Some people did misunderstand and incorrectly re-post about it bing streamed 1st of Feb. Wrong. Read relevant posts carefuly

Should be soon though!

#9252 4 years ago

I hope Spooky knocks it’s out of the park with R&M. Continuing their upward trajectory in all aspects of making their machines. Nice to see as some pin companies are definitely on the down slope of what they are giving their customers for the money.

#9253 4 years ago

I must admit, I was skeptical when I saw them but, I’m here to say the best Pickle Rick “mouth-bang-for-the-buck” is already here, and NOT made by Pringles. (Because Pringles are for Jerrys...)
It’s these, and they are delicious!
FB18E800-2BDC-401C-B21D-A776FD06DE65 (resized).jpegFB18E800-2BDC-401C-B21D-A776FD06DE65 (resized).jpeg
Sorry for the left-field post...
I’ve been gone for a year and I’m just trying to get my Pinside forum legs back in shape.

#9254 4 years ago

well that's commitment!

spooky tattoo (resized).pngspooky tattoo (resized).png
#9255 4 years ago

my guess/impression is still that Bowen/Spooky/Etc will be the first to stream the game and that it could be a little while as they obviously want to have the code in a good spot before putting it out there.

They are obviously cranking to get things built and sounds like at least 20 done.
With them being boxed up, then the next round of builds likely start on Monday.

For those looking to start the timer on build predict-o-meter, then Mark Sat Feb 1st as day 1. Spooky has their shit together and I bet they hold tight with the first 20 out the door for a little while to get feedback. Then then ALWAYS improve and tweak. By batch 3, then things will be humming along and your predicted pace will be pretty accurate by then.

#9256 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I thought it was top of eldest slut dragons staff for a sec

That “Morty gets a dragon“ episode was so great I nearly pissed myself.

#9257 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

my guess/impression is still that Bowen/Spooky/Etc will be the first to stream the game and that it could be a little while as they obviously want to have the code in a good spot before putting it out there.
They are obviously cranking to get things built and sounds like at least 20 done.
With them being boxed up, then the next round of builds likely start on Monday.
For those looking to start the timer on build predict-o-meter, then Mark Sat Feb 1st as day 1. Spooky has their shit together and I bet they hold tight with the first 20 out the door for a little while to get feedback. Then then ALWAYS improve and tweak. By batch 3, then things will be humming along and your predicted pace will be pretty accurate by then.

If a Customer is recieving their game today (among others) then Some kind of production gameplay video will not be far away at all. Might be Jack playing sombodies game through the week, or could be some other more amaturish video. Whichever way, if Spooky want to do the first production gameplay video to be released... well they had better get their skates on!

#9258 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If a Customer is recieving their game today (among others) then Some kind of production gameplay video will not be far away at all. Might be Jack playing sombodies game, could be some other more amaturish video. Whichever way, if Spooky want to do the first production gameplay video to be released... well they had better get their skates on!

Are customers receiving games today?

Honestly I have been slammed all week and barely paying attention so just skimmed to catch up.

#9259 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

That “Morty gets a dragon“ episode was so great I nearly pissed myself.

Why ask questions? Why not just have fun?

#9260 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Honestly I have been slammed all week and barely paying attention so just skimmed to catch up.

Yeah? Did you see any pictures of people with their fucking games?

#9261 4 years ago

Oof

#9262 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Yeah? Did you see any pictures of people with their fucking games?

and in other news, some bastard stole this Pinsiders miniverse!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thief-caught-on-my-ring-camera-#post-5444675
CB912CBE-01D2-45C8-B960-923F4DE8846B (resized).jpegCB912CBE-01D2-45C8-B960-923F4DE8846B (resized).jpeg

#9263 4 years ago

And it was dead , I guess they evolved.

#9264 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just unboxed mine.
What A beautiful pin!

#9265 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Just unboxed mine.
What A beautiful pin!

Wrong thread.

#9266 4 years ago

Super excited about this but wrong time for me i am building a home, Will spooky be doing another run? not sure how these guys work.

#9267 4 years ago
Quoted from noob-a-tron:

Super excited about this but wrong time for me i am building a home, Will spooky be doing another run? not sure how these guys work.

No other run on this, 750 total.

#9268 4 years ago

Damn will fetch crazy prices in second hand market. Oh well wasn't meant to be.

#9269 4 years ago

Stopled at game stop by while waiting for a pizza they just put this out on the shelf he was a little pricey at $35.
But damn he’s cool. I had to have him.

B87B15D2-E9A9-444C-B3DA-D51AB906F5F4 (resized).jpegB87B15D2-E9A9-444C-B3DA-D51AB906F5F4 (resized).jpeg
#9270 4 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

No other run on this, 750 total.

If it was JJP, that would be different. How many different limited versions are there of WOZ?

#9271 4 years ago
Quoted from KenPin:

If it was JJP, that would be different. How many different limited versions are there of WOZ?

Bad light board edition, chipping playfield edition, stripped down no monkey version?

#9272 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What’s with the strangely decorated dildo that you’re holding up?

I got it from your wife....

#9273 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Ted, what was the download image size/resolution?

10x14.7 at 300dpi

#9274 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I got it from your wife....

That can definitely be taken the wrong way. Or the right way if that’s what your into. Hopefully a giraffe wasn’t involved.

4853C0CB-F5BF-4564-8751-F6244DAD9AD6 (resized).jpeg4853C0CB-F5BF-4564-8751-F6244DAD9AD6 (resized).jpeg
#9275 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

well that's commitment![quoted image]

I know that guy.

#9276 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

10x14.7 at 300dpi

Thanks Ted. And completely unrelated I watched the 4K restoration of Lucio Fulci's Zombie last night followed by Possession, it was a good night!

#9277 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I know that guy.

You’ve probably jerked him off

#9278 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Thanks Ted. And completely unrelated I watched the 4K restoration of Lucio Fulci's Zombie last night followed by Possession, it was a good night!

Daaaaamn. I just got both of those in the mai and in the past month!!!

Was it this version? I've yet to watch it, ever....

https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/possession-mondovision-limited-edition-blu-raycd-combo/

#9279 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Daaaaamn. I just got both of those in the mai and in the past month!!!
Was it this version? I've yet to watch it, ever....
https://www.diabolikdvd.com/product/possession-mondovision-limited-edition-blu-raycd-combo/

Too funny! Great minds think alike. I have the special edition, I know it is the uncut version of the film, but don't remember other differences as I looked at them years ago when first released. The cinematography is exceptional as are the performances, including the 'young' version of Sam Neill. I know the screenplay was writen during a messy divorce and some dialog was taken straight from the experience.

#9280 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I thought it was top of eldest slut dragons staff for a sec

I thought it was a bong .

#9281 4 years ago

Does Scott, Bowen, Charlie or anyone associated with spooky have a twitch account?

#9282 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

Does Scott, Bowen, Charlie or anyone associated with spooky have a twitch account?

Any reputable streamer within a large radius would show up at Spooky and stream the game. I wouldn't be surprised if arrangements have already been made. Streaming pinball is tricky to get looking great, especially if they are new at it. I am sure IF Spooky streams it they will use someone with experience.

I do think it is a wise move for Spooky to stream the game directly for the first stream. That way they can answer questions real time, vs a random fang club member's buddy that has a couple cameras.

#9283 4 years ago

Scott does, and I think spooky does.

#9284 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

You’ve probably jerked him off

Perhaps maybe a quick hand bond

#9285 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Any reputable streamer within a large radius would show up at Spooky and stream the game. I wouldn't be surprised if arrangements have already been made. Streaming pinball is tricky to get looking great, especially if they are new at it. I am sure IF Spooky streams it they will use someone with experience.
I do think it is a wise move for Spooky to stream the game directly for the first stream. That way they can answer questions real time, vs a random fang club member's buddy that has a couple cameras.

I agree. I’d want them doing it on their channel so they can give that perspective. Why let a random streamer who doesn’t know shit about the game “figure it out”. If that is the case I hope they choose a streamer that ain’t Jack Danger as he gets to do all the stern stuff. Get it to a spooky fan!

#9286 4 years ago

I agree. I’d want them doing it on their channel so they can give that perspective. Why let a random streamer who doesn’t know shit about the game “figure it out”. If that is the case I hope they choose a streamer that ain’t Jack Danger as he gets to do all the stern stuff. Get it to a spooky fan!

Jack has driven up to Spooky to stream Rob Zombie and ACNC. He would put out a great stream with the Spooky crew. Jack did a stream of TNA prototype at Scott Danesi's house that got a TON of attention and helped propel TNA to get more attention. This is before the TNA sharpie art prototype at TPF, before the Spooky agreement to make the game. So the history is certainly there.

#9287 4 years ago

Well,so far,no FANG club member has said they have even been contacted with the 3 week build request!!! So,there are 40 pins out there somewhere,doing something,for some insider!!!!

#9288 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,so far,no FANG club member has said they have even been contacted with the 3 week build request!!! So,there are 40 pins out there somewhere,doing something,for some insider!!!!

?

#9289 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

This is before the TNA sharpie art prototype at TPF, before the Spooky agreement to make the game. So the history is certainly there.

Just so you’re not rewriting history, the debut of the ‘sharpie art prototype’ was at expo in Chicago. That’s where it caught attention; that’s where the spooky deal started. Jack did not stream it before those things happened.

#9290 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:Jack has driven up to Spooky to stream Rob Zombie and ACNC. He would put out a great stream with the Spooky crew. Jack did a stream of TNA prototype at Scott Danesi's house that got a TON of attention and helped propel TNA to get more attention. This is before the TNA sharpie art prototype at TPF, before the Spooky agreement to make the game. So the history is certainly there.

And a lot has changed since then. Nothing wrong if they do go with JD but I think they have plenty of options that don’t include a stern employee.

#9291 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

If your open to making a new friend, I’d love to come over and seeing it being played.

Quoted from Yelobird:

When we get it absolutely. Granted you wouldn’t See it being played you would just play it! Watching me suck at pinball isn’t much fun trust me. I’ve amassed a decent collection sadly I’m only great at playing a few. Lol

Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Add me to the list?

I’m only 30 minutes away from you guys.

I'd say you guys could come over and play mine, but it sounds like I won't nearly have the first one in the area. I'm guessing I won't see mine until Aug/Sept.

#9292 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Just so you’re not rewriting history, the debut of the ‘sharpie art prototype’ was at expo in Chicago. That’s where it caught attention; that’s where the spooky deal started. Jack did not stream it before those things happened.

A lot of momentum was gained at TPF. Never said TPF was the debut. So Charlie and Scott already had the deal before TPF? I thought they mentioned on the podcast that TPF was when things were formalized. Thanks for the clarification. Not trying to rewrite anything Eric.

#9293 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Just so you’re not rewriting history.

Well, since we are relating sequences of events here...
Charlie and Scott were talking about Nuclear Annhiliation and I told them that was TOTALLY a great idea, which gave them the name.

#9294 4 years ago

I think Tpf was a victory lap, expo the beginning, mgc the deal seal

#9295 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I'd say you guys could come over and play mine, but it sounds like I won't nearly have the first one in the area. I'm guessing I won't see mine until Aug/Sept.

Heck yeah love to see that awesome collection! Options are good. First in the area visit for this game would be awesome.

#9296 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I think Tpf was a victory lap, expo the beginning, mgc the deal seal

First bangerjay DeadFlip stream thong reveal at TheNoTrashCougar 's house? Hopefully not rewriting history there.

#9297 4 years ago

Now the cat is out of the bag with the topper , any chance of a close up

#9298 4 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Sounds great!

Appreciate the hospitality, thanks!

RM (resized).pngRM (resized).png
#9299 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

BEST SHOW EVER!

437D646B-99EF-4971-9531-07B379908C5F (resized).jpeg437D646B-99EF-4971-9531-07B379908C5F (resized).jpeg
#9300 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

So lets say YOU own a pinball company. And have been successful due to family, close friends, people with influence just to name a few. Now most of these people who have helped you become successful ask you hey can i get in on this? U tell them NO get in line? Lets say your best friend since you were a kid who is proud of you wants number 10 bc thats his lucky number. Do you tell him get in line? Heck no you give him 10 and the rest of the people that has help you on the way a number <100. Or your just a "i know you guys all helped me to get our company to where it is today but you have to online order like everyone else" you would be out of your mind and probably out of friends and people looking out for you. Spooky has said many times the people who have "help them achieve success" will be priority. This is the traits of good people and a great company that thanks all the people that have unselfishly supported them. You my friend are not in the "know" nor are one of these people. TO even question where 100 pins went is insane. If i had a pin company I have over 50 friends right now that would be numbered 1-50. Cant imagine what number this would be at after support from them this stage of the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Trade
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 186 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/186?hl=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.