20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 246.
#9201 4 years ago

Happy birthday O-din !

#9202 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Seems like when the Patriots aren't in it people around here forget all about it.

I'm almost as sad The Patriots didn't make it as The Chargers this year.

Sunday's always an easy drive thru LA. Most of the time...

#9203 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

OoooowweeeEEE!! .... check out those Toppers!!
...and "140 LED's" ....
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Crazy I thought wonka le had alot at I believe 159- 160 but this is right up there . I love lots of rgb lighting.

#9204 4 years ago

I’m happy Spooky will get me a smaller bracket for my low basement. What other company would do that. They Rock!!!

#9205 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We are shipping these 20 attached to the game. We never had an issue with jetsons which was very similiar. If we have issues we will adjust! No big deal.
I could provide a shorter metal bracket if people end up needing it.
I really would prefer to hook them up here to avoid any confusion plugging it in which tends to lead to issues.

Small things make a huge difference in customer service - thanks for being proactive

#9206 4 years ago

Got my Rick and Morty coin door key chain today that I ordered from amazon!!!

Yay! Now I just need the pin to attach it to... its gonna be a while though

B4C7419E-9C60-4C03-AD86-2452A141AFD4 (resized).jpegB4C7419E-9C60-4C03-AD86-2452A141AFD4 (resized).jpeg
#9207 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Got my Rick and Morty coin door key chain today that I ordered from amazon!!!
Yay! Now I just need the pin to attach it to... its gonna be a while though
[quoted image]

How much money will Adult Swim be getting from Pinsiders? I think it is great, any time I stop in a store now I have to look.

#9208 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Lol. That was not mine. I have the purple door.

Damn. I specially asked which one was yours too!

#9209 4 years ago

Love how the cabinet art is different on each side! But dammit, who expected the dilemma of choosing which side of the machine to expose in a lineup?!

I laughed when I saw Rick's throne prominently featured, tho... might have to favor that one

#9210 4 years ago

Wow!!!!

#9211 4 years ago

Screen grabs from the Spooky FB..
The purple door is going to look great with the legs on...both choices should look really nice.
47F66A1A-18BD-44A4-AC0E-1681262C14DA (resized).png47F66A1A-18BD-44A4-AC0E-1681262C14DA (resized).png

163E60AD-9632-4C4F-9E45-8FCF72CD0B6D (resized).png163E60AD-9632-4C4F-9E45-8FCF72CD0B6D (resized).png
#9212 4 years ago

I’m not going to lie guys, I’m jealous I didn’t jump in on this. For me it was because I never watched the show. But i caught a show and damn is it good. I think Spooky really nailed this theme. I can’t wait to see them continue to evolve. Do they allow visitors? I’d love to take a tour of the factory if that’s allowed.

#9213 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

I’m not going to lie guys, I’m jealous I didn’t jump in on this. For me it was because I never watched the show. But i caught a show and damn is it good. I think Spooky really nailed this theme. I can’t wait to see them continue to evolve. Do they allow visitors? I’d love to take a tour of the factory if that’s allowed.

No worries, I would bet there will be many flipping in short order by some and worst case there will be several owners in our local area for you to enjoy the game as you like. Hoping to see mine not to long from now and our home arcade is always open to friends.

#9214 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

No worries, I would bet there will be many flipping in short order by some and worst case there will be several owners in our local area for you to enjoy the game as you like. Hoping to see mine not to long from now and our home arcade is always open to friends.

If your open to making a new friend, I’d love to come over and seeing it being played.

#9215 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

If your open to making a new friend, I’d love to come over and seeing it being played.

When we get it absolutely. Granted you wouldn’t See it being played you would just play it! Watching me suck at pinball isn’t much fun trust me. I’ve amassed a decent collection sadly I’m only great at playing a few. Lol

#9216 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

If your open to making a new friend

Do you want to develope an app?

#9217 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

Quoted from Yelobird:

When we get it absolutely. Granted you wouldn’t See it being played you would just play it! Watching me suck at pinball isn’t much fun trust me. I’ve amassed a decent collection sadly I’m only great at playing a few. Lol

Feel the love!

Jealous. Orko from what I've seen on here Yelobird 's purpose built gameroom is truly something special.

#9218 4 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Quoted from Orko:

Add me to the list?

I’m only 30 minutes away from you guys.

#9219 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Do you want to develope an app?

Do you want to go to florida?

#9220 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Do you want to go to florida?

yes. go and purchase 2 first class tickets and I'll meet you at the check in gate

#9221 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

there will be plenty available at some point. be patient

#9222 4 years ago
Quoted from Orko:

You might want to check with Spooky's distributors like Chris at Kingpin. They could have some spots available still.

#9223 4 years ago

I was lucky enough to get a spot a couple of weeks ago with a distributor.

#9224 4 years ago

Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me!

C137Designs.com Ted Bohus 2 (resized).jpgC137Designs.com Ted Bohus 2 (resized).jpg
#9225 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me! [quoted image]

That's awesome! If you are getting a game you should print that out and replace the rick and morty on the topper with youself.

#9226 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

That's awesome!

It's great! Nice price too! All you squirmbuds should get one of these done for your wall! $35 with 15% off! It's amazing how much customizing you can do for no charge. I added, cigar, Hawaiian shirt and Clase Azul Tequila bottle! ...and they asked me if I wanted to add anything!!

#9227 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me! [quoted image]

Wow you got that quick!
What was that a week ago you ordered it?

Looks awesome

#9228 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Wow you got that quick!
What was that a week ago you ordered it?

Looks awesome

Yes! It was there even earlier....I just checked today! Very fast turnaround. I sent them 4 ref photos. The Spooky Team has to get one!!

#9229 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Can we get this conversation back to the important stuff?.......Me! [quoted image]

That’s really friggin cool.
I want one now.....

#9230 4 years ago

You know... these C132 custom art drawings of owners are cool. The topper Rick and Morty figures seem to be just plexiglass. I wonder how hard it would be to have the custom art drawings of owners cut out in plexi and put up in place of Rick and Morty in the topper?

#9231 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

That’s really friggin cool.
I want one now.....

DO IT! They are plumbus cool!

#9232 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

You know... these C132 custom art drawings of owners are cool. The topper Rick and Morty figures seem to be just plexiglass. I wonder how hard it would be to have the custom art drawings of owners cut out in plexi and put up in place of Rick and Morty in the topper?

Not that hard. I work as a signmaker.
We can make stuff like this easy at my work.

Looks like its made in illustrator so if you can get the vector file, you can make it any size you want without losing quality.

Look for your local signmaker. Good chance they can help you.

#9233 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

DO IT! They are plumbus cool!

I think I will.
I have a son who’s 9 and a daughter who’s 11.
I.E. I could get done as Rick, my wife as Beth, my daughter as Summer and my son as Morty.

We don’t have a Jerry, but we can blame that on him and Beth being separated and him living in a roadside motel.

#9234 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Lots of photo places offer a photo cut out product like this:

https://www.mpix.com/products/funstuff/statuettes?gclid=Cj0KCQiAvc_xBRCYARIsAC5QT9l7YVdew3v63TIiuSSuCOsydAu-fYBitojK7LRen-klUglWxEwB99waAi76EALw_wcB

You could just do that with your illustration and stick in front if the topper.

It doesnt need to be mounted to clear plastic and be translucent since the flashers will be lighting up the portal on the topper more than the people. Spooky is just using the same clear plastic material as the other pinball plastics so they can print them all on the same sheet.

#9235 4 years ago

We need to re think how much time it takes for video realeases and how much time it takes to get your machine. Remember what happens when you start messing with time.

#9236 4 years ago

I really want one of those guys as a keychain.

#9237 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

What’s with the strangely decorated dildo that you’re holding up?

#9238 4 years ago

So can anyone confirm that Jack Danger will be streaming the game tomorrow, Saturday February 1st? He had mentioned that a while back, just curious if it's still happening.

#9239 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

What’s with the strangely decorated dildo that you’re holding up?

I think its Clase Azul Tequila bottle, but it could also be a dildo.

teqla_cla2 (resized).jpgteqla_cla2 (resized).jpg
#9240 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think its Clase Azul Tequila bottle, but it could also be a dildo.[quoted image]

Why not....both?

#9241 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I think its Clase Azul Tequila bottle, but it could also be a dildo.[quoted image]

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough...

dqTMWYy (resized).pngdqTMWYy (resized).png
#9242 4 years ago

I thought it was top of eldest slut dragons staff for a sec

#9243 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I thought it was top of eldest slut dragons staff for a sec

Quoted from JustEverett:

Anything is a dildo if you're brave enough...[quoted image]

tenor (resized).pngtenor (resized).png
#9244 4 years ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

So can anyone confirm that Jack Danger will be streaming the game tomorrow, Saturday February 1st? He had mentioned that a while back, just curious if it's still happening.

Isn't that idiot in France right now?

#9245 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

that is some damn good tequila.

#9246 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

I think I will.
I have a son who’s 9 and a daughter who’s 11.
I.E. I could get done as Rick, my wife as Beth, my daughter as Summer and my son as Morty.
We don’t have a Jerry, but we can blame that on him and Beth being separated and him living in a roadside motel.

If you don't think your family has a Jerry, I have some bad news for you...

#9247 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

If you don't think your family has a Jerry, I have some bad news for you...

My family actually has a shit load of Jerrys.
A family reunion would be like that episode where they have the Jerry day care center.

#9248 4 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

there will be plenty available at some point. be patient

Yes, in heaven. There will plenty in heaven.

#9249 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Yes, in heaven. There will plenty in heaven.

well I am hopeful

#9250 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ted, what was the download image size/resolution?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 185 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/185?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.