20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 246.
#9151 4 years ago

Seriously though, how does that topper survive shipment? It looks like it sticks up above the coin door, no?

Cheers to all early adopters. Find those bugs, improve future games. Good luck to all in their shipment.

Edit: Now I see the cardboard pieces. Got it.

#9152 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thinks he is a funny guy[quoted image]

Don't worry people, I only peed on Hilton's

#9153 4 years ago

Great find. Thanks. Just ordered these! Not only are they the best I’ve seen quality wise, the idea of being able to switch up the look is fantastic. These should sell out fast as have many of their other products!

#9154 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

When opportunity knocks, you must answer.

#9155 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

When opportunity knocks, you must answer.

When opportunity knocks, you must squanch.

#9156 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I was hoping for a sack wipe across the lock down bar, but I guess this works too.

#9157 4 years ago

Those look great but at 11.5" they are too tall for my ceiling.

#9158 4 years ago
Quoted from benjoewoo:

Kind of a long shot and odd request, but does anyone want to swap build # and spots with me?
My number is 485. I'm partly superstitious and would like to swap for a number that is better in Chinese feng shui, i.e. numerology.
If anyone has a number that's all 2's, 6's, and/or 8's, I'd gladly swap with you even if it's a higher number, like 688, 628, etc. Please just PM me.
Or if you just want to ask I'm open to PMs about it. Really looking forward to the game and even if I get a later one it'll just be with already updated code/build method or a relatively earlier one and I get it a bit sooner.
I looked at the community rules and I think this post here is most appropriate since I'm not looking to buy/sell but rather swap spots.

Aaaaand....the deal is done! benjoewoo and I have officially traded spots. He now has a number more to his liking and I have happily jumped forward in line.

#9159 4 years ago

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I didn't see a single sub enclosure box on that video ( as fitted to TNA ), I thought those were going to be fitted to all spooky games going forward? or did I dream that? Did Alice cooper have one?

#9160 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I didn't see a single sub enclosure box on that video ( as fitted to TNA ), I thought those were going to be fitted to all spooky games going forward? or did I dream that? Did Alice cooper have one?

ACNC does not have one either.

#9161 4 years ago

I’m quite surprised toppers being shipped fixed to the head.
I was assuming in a box for the buyer to attach and it would just have a connector.

All is well, I was scared they could get broken a bit

#9162 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Thinks he is a funny guy[quoted image]

HEY, I’M squanchin’ here!!!

#9163 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Aaaaand....the deal is done! benjoewoo and I have officially traded spots. He now has a number more to his liking and I have happily jumped forward in line.

Except now you're stuck with a lemon.

#9164 4 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Except now you're stuck with a lemon.

I stepped through the porthole into an alternate timeline where I was suddenly almost 200 spots further up in line. And yet, I have to admit that there's this nagging feeling like I need to do some counteractive mojo, just in case....

#9165 4 years ago

Do you think signed by Spooky staff or Adult swim staff??

26D4F632-268B-4BB0-884D-0F0DB8957FF1 (resized).png26D4F632-268B-4BB0-884D-0F0DB8957FF1 (resized).png
#9166 4 years ago

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

I was hoping for a sack wipe across the lock down bar, but I guess this works too.

Hey I wouldn’t mind playing it with a little urine as long as I get to play it... even the sack wipe wouldn’t phase me.

So, wanna invite me over when you get your machine? I’m in Lake Zurich not far from you...

Hope that didn’t come off as being totally desperate but I’m not gonna lie I am totally desperate to play this ASAP!

Hell im thinking about taking a day to drive up to spooky just to even look at these puppies!

#9167 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Do you think signed by Spooky staff or Adult swim staff??[quoted image]

I would think Spooky staff. This is likely the first batch going to Adult Swim/Cartoon Network people, maybe even Justin?

#9168 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Lol. That was not mine. I have the purple door.

#9169 4 years ago

Does anyone have the height measurement on the topper?

#9170 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

Does anyone have the height measurement on the topper?

Floor to top of the Topper is 14.5 hands.

#9171 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Did your horse measure that for you?

#9172 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Or a little bit taller than a horse

#9173 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

If your celing clearance misses out by only a small amount, looks like the potential would be there to make an alternative metal bracket for the portal, so that it sits just a little bit lower.

We are shipping these 20 attached to the game. We never had an issue with jetsons which was very similiar. If we have issues we will adjust! No big deal.

I could provide a shorter metal bracket if people end up needing it.

I really would prefer to hook them up here to avoid any confusion plugging it in which tends to lead to issues.

#9174 4 years ago

You can buy a new Iron Man for ~$6K, but for just $1K more you can get a Rick and Morty

#9175 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Hmm...based on the length of King Henry’s hands? Or maybe Charlie’s?

#9176 4 years ago

Looks like one of the Poor Men (Poor Man's Pinball Podcast) got a chance to play, said the shots are awesome (after Kaneda reported hearing that they're "t-i-g-h-t"), sling/bumper is nasty, and music is "FUCKING GREATAMAZING". Hopefully they get a podcast together talking about it, I'm pumped.

#9177 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

It doesn't have a sub enclosure, but it does have a sub woofer.

#9178 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I really would prefer to hook them up here to avoid any confusion plugging it in which tends to lead to issues.

Good idea.

#9179 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Looks like one of the Poor Men (Poor Man's Pinball Podcast) got a chance to play, said the shots are awesome (after Kaneda reported hearing that they're "t-i-g-h-t"), sling/bumper is nasty, and music is "FUCKING GREATAMAZING". Hopefully they get a podcast together talking about it, I'm pumped.

Drew also played the whitewood, like Jeremy and Tom who've checked in previously. It's a bit rough, naturally, but still fun. The production playfields shoot better than the thing I have.

#9180 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The production playfields shoot better than the thing I have.

whine, whine, whine

#9181 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

whine, whine, whine

#firstworldproblems

#9182 4 years ago

Where is the party in Madison on Saturday?

#9183 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Or was this going on too!

#9184 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I could provide a shorter metal bracket if people end up needing it.

Even easier, for those of us with a height issue we could still use the existing bracket. We'd just drill a new lower hole in the existing bracket where the motor and disc are mounted.

Judging by the posted pics, looks like you might have an inch or two of space to go lower.

For people who need even lower than that, they could just print out a new portal disc decal and put it on a piece of clear plastic that is smaller in diameter.

#9185 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Even easier, for those of us with a height issue we could still use the existing bracket. We'd just drill a new lower hole in the existing bracket where the motor and disc are mounted.
Judging by the posted pics, looks like you might have an inch or two of space to go lower.
For people who need even lower than that, they could just print out a new portal disc decal and put it on a piece of clear plastic that is smaller in diameter.

Just take the legs off... problem solved!

#9186 4 years ago

If I had a basement and the game would not fit in it, I'd put it in the livingroom instead.

#9187 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If I had a basement and the game would not fit in it, I'd put it in the livingroom instead.

LOL, if I did that then the last thing I would see would look just like your avatar pic except my wife instead of a young billy mumy.

#9188 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If I had a basement and the game would not fit in it,

I’d use it as my famous slanted bar/pinball machine at my house.
F6D7076B-2C8B-4A5E-840F-9E0A5EAEB0D7 (resized).jpegF6D7076B-2C8B-4A5E-840F-9E0A5EAEB0D7 (resized).jpeg

#9189 4 years ago

I will actually be in the Los Angeles area for work all next week. Last time I was there I visited Ayce Gogi and played some pinball there.

What do you think the chances are that they will have Rick and Morty there and setup by next week?

#9190 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I will actually be in the Los Angeles area for work all next week.

You should see my livingroom.

#9191 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You should see my livingroom.

I'd love too are you within reasonable driving distance of the Thousand Oaks area?

#9192 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I will actually be in the Los Angeles area for work all next week. Last time I was there I visited Ayce Goga and played some pinball there.
What do you think the chances are that they will have Rick and Morty there and setup by next week?

Yeah, I was pretty stoked to see that game #5 in the video is for AYCE Gogi which is only about 30 minutes from my house. I have been meaning to go there and play some of their machines someday... but that someday just moved up! Once they get R&M there, I will have to go flip it a little!

#9193 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I'd love too are you within reasonable driving distance of the Thousand Oaks area?

That's pushing the edge of sanity there considering I am in Orange County.

#9194 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

O-din is one of the beautiful OC people! Whaddaya know?! Well, he is Thor's dad.

#9195 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Whenever I'm out there I try to do something pinball related. One time I did the Acye Gogi trip, another time pins and needles (is that still running?). The best though was a fund raiser for Python that put on by pinsider in the LA area that had the most amazing collection of rare games you could ever imagine (king Kong, zingy blingy, loch ness monster, krull, wizard blocks, etc).

#9196 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whenever I'm out there I try to do something pinball related. One time I did the Acye Gogi trip, another time pins and needles (is that still running?). The best though was a fund raiser for Python that put on by pinsider in the LA area that had the most amazing collection of rare games you could ever imagine (king Kong, zingy blingy, loch ness monster, krull, wizard blocks, etc).

Museum of Pinball in Banning is worth visiting in Palm Springs area, but a 2 hour drive and not always open. Great collection!

#9197 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Whenever I'm out there I try to do something pinball related.

We be raging Super Bowl Sunday! And it's my birthday to boot.

The weather's going to suck though. Down to 70 from the 80 we are getting on Saturday.

#9198 4 years ago

Happy Birthday O-din!

#9199 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

Happy Birthday O-din!

Thanks! I only remember it when it lands on Super Bowl anymore. I no longer care about the groundhog.

#9200 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

We be raging Super Bowl Sunday! And it's my birthday to boot.
The weather's going to suck though. Down to 70 from the 80 we are getting on Saturday.

PM sent!

I think I can handle 70. Right now its 23 here in lovely New England.

I forgot there's a superbowl this weekend. Seems like when the Patriots aren't in it people around here forget all about it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Trade
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 13,500.00
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 300.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 184 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/184?hl=parzival and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.