20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 246.
#9051 4 years ago

Low hanging fruit mod idea...change "Launch Ball" to "Squanch Ball"

2020-01-29_13-15-57 (resized).png2020-01-29_13-15-57 (resized).png
#9052 4 years ago

Elephant in the room!

That line of ten games are all non-BSEs apparently? I see a lack of purple.

Even the powder coated coin door pic is oddly on a game with black side rails. But they do all have purple speaker panels.

I presume these are the ones going to Adult Swim, etc.? They can't be building them and changing the hardware out after. Well, I guess it's possible but seems unlikely.

Hilton's pic has a purple lockdown bar though...

EDIT: it would seem uninstalled side rails are no color at all!

#9053 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Elephant in the room!
Even the powder coated coin door pic is oddly on a game with black side rails. But they do all have purple speaker panels.
I presume these are the ones going to Adult Swim, etc.? They can't be building them and changing the hardware out after. Well, I guess it's possible but seems unlikely.

I don't think the rails are installed yet

#9054 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I don't think the rails are installed yet

Ya know, zooming in is fuzzy, but I think you're right. Cool, never mind!

I thought the rails had to go on before the hinges.

#9055 4 years ago

Elephant in the room!

Check the Back Box Hinge Plates.

ALL Purple.

#9056 4 years ago

Elephant in the room!

Aww crap, I guess I couldn’t have seen mine (653) in that hat line up then!

#9057 4 years ago

The rubber bumper pad at the end of the plastic ramp should probably be made of steel.

This game is going to get a lot of plays.

Williams made them steel for a good reason, 50,000 plays blows the ends of the ramps out.

TheNoTrashCougar are there any off the shelf ramp stops that can be modified/bent/carved to fit this ramp?

Maybe Terry pinballlife has something in stock that can be used?

#9058 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

is the 'target decal set' just an extra set of decals? (a backup set?
hoping to see what the interior graphics look like before having to make my decision

Looks like the decals will be extras....

FF1DFA69-751F-42B3-AF1B-3239BAAA677E (resized).jpegFF1DFA69-751F-42B3-AF1B-3239BAAA677E (resized).jpeg
#9059 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I may not be able to have the topper on my game. I have real low ceilings in my basement.

Looking at the pic and judging the width based on a 28.5" standard backbox and original aspect ratio of the source image, I'm guessing the topper is approx 10 to 11 inches high.

Can anyone at Spooky confirm the topper height?

#9060 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Looks like the decals will be extras....[quoted image]

ah, ok. those as extras I'm ok with. I thought that the R and M decals shown on the drop targets were also going to be foregone unless you splurged for the decal add-on pack.

#9061 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

The rubber bumper pad at the end of the plastic ramp should probably be made of steel.
This game is going to get a lot of plays.
Williams made them steel for a good reason, 50,000 plays blows the ends of the ramps out.
thenotrashcougar are there any off the shelf ramp stops that can be modified/bent/carved to fit this ramp?
Maybe Terry pinballlife has something in stock that can be used?

I would think that a Cliffy will be made for that spot as part of his set for this game.

#9062 4 years ago

I wonder where the lighting will be on that awesome looking free topper we are getting.

#9063 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I wonder where the lighting will be on that awesome looking free topper we are getting.

Flashers in the Kalaxian crystals and perhaps some behind the spinning portal?

#9064 4 years ago

This is the first time I’ve seen this plaque. I wonder if it has an engraved number. It would be a nice touch. Excited.

76E910F9-BDF1-42D2-A008-5CEA952DB38A (resized).jpeg76E910F9-BDF1-42D2-A008-5CEA952DB38A (resized).jpeg
#9065 4 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

This is the first time I’ve seen this plaque. I wonder if it has an engraved number. It would be a nice touch. Excited.[quoted image]

It is on all that I can see...that would be cool!

#9066 4 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Lighted speaker kit is a popular upgrade! Only 1 of 10 not lighted in this photo.[quoted image]

I’m normally not into that, but since the speakers are a portal it seems like a must have upgrade!

#9067 4 years ago
Quoted from foobeer:

Lighted speaker kit is a popular upgrade! Only 1 of 10 not lighted in this photo.[quoted image]

That one that isn't lit has a "your upgrade is complete, remove the USB and restart your game" screen on it - so, they might be in there and off.

#9068 4 years ago
Quoted from Hulkbuster:

This is the first time I’ve seen this plaque. I wonder if it has an engraved number. It would be a nice touch. Excited.[quoted image]

From the description on Spooky's site for the Blood Sucker Edition:

"Numbered laser etched fang club plaque"

#9069 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’m normally not into that, but since the speakers are a portal it seems like a must have upgrade!

Doesn’t make much sense to me to not option the crap out of this one. I think I’m all in except for butter cab.

#9070 4 years ago

Is the real knocker utilized for anything other than Replays or Specials in gameplay? It really is hard not to option the heck out of this game!

#9071 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Doesn’t make much sense to me to not option the crap out of this one. I think I’m all in except for butter cab.

I think I'm skipping the butter cab and the purple coin door. It looks cool but not $250 cool to me. However, if you like it go for it!

#9072 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Is the real knocker utilized for anything other than Replays or Specials in gameplay? It really is hard not to option the heck out of this game!

knocker dimension, guaranteed to wake your (neighbor's) children up

#9073 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Maybe once you finish your 10 adventures on your card, you can finally go to Boob world, which should include knockers everywhere!

#9074 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I would think that a Cliffy will be made for that spot as part of his set for this game.

I would have to be pretty thick like all the other ramp stops.
Cliff's stuff is usually pretty thin.

I would definitely buy it, if it was of good quality.

#9075 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I would doubt they would make it an option if it was extensively used. Just MHO

#9076 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I would doubt they would make it an option if it was extensively used. Just MHO

ACNC uses it for xball, which is cool. Other than in-game uses like that, I don't have use for a knocker. I'd like to know if it does have in-game use on R&M

#9077 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

knocker dimension, guaranteed to wake your (neighbor's) children up

Hmmmm......

#9078 4 years ago

So that’s means 100% it’s already in game!!! THX ERIC!!! Lol

#9079 4 years ago

Thank goodness they didn't build R&M with the bell from Taxi....

#9080 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

This would be good information to know...because if it is just used as a normal knocker..I'm not getting one.

#9081 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Exactly, this is all the confirmation I need.

#9082 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

This would be good information to know...because if it is just used as a normal knocker..I'm not getting one.

It’s not an expensive add on, come on guys!

I love knockers specially when there’s two of them...

I’m buying one just because we’re getting a free topper! I’ll probably even get the coin box even though I don’t really need it.

#9083 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

It’s not an expensive add on, come on guys!
I love knockers specially when there’s two of them...
I’m buying one just because we’re getting a free topper! I’ll probably even get the coin box even though I don’t really need it.

I've got a while before I even have to start thinking about my Standard's options, I'll probably end up doing damn near everything but the butter. But don't tell Spooky that, Charlie seems to think he still needs to win us over or something? What a kickass company.

#9084 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I've got a while before I even have to start thinking about my Standard's options, I'll probably end up doing damn near everything but the butter. But don't tell Spooky that, Charlie seems to think he still needs to win us over or something? What a kickass company.

Yup same here, got a LONG while and I will order just about everything too!

Not sure on the purple coin door though.
5CBE5850-7738-4656-8D10-6104AD2247BE (resized).jpeg5CBE5850-7738-4656-8D10-6104AD2247BE (resized).jpeg

Here’s my order form Spooky... just look back at this post in about 14/15 months!

#9085 4 years ago

Ready for the game room wall....

IMG_20200129_175112029 (resized).jpgIMG_20200129_175112029 (resized).jpg
#9086 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Ready for the game room wall....[quoted image]

Nice choice for a frame. Rustic look goes well with the poster.

#9087 4 years ago

Does spooky have any plans or do they currently offer a HD glass?

#9088 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

ah, ok. those as extras I'm ok with. I thought that the R and M decals shown on the drop targets were also going to be foregone unless you splurged for the decal add-on pack.

Im guessing the decals on the drops are part of the decal set and will not be included without the add on.

#9089 4 years ago

[quoted image]
Here’s my order form Spooky... just look back at this post in about 14/15 months!

Oh no! you forgot to check the box for the actual pin!!

#9090 4 years ago

Kind of a long shot and odd request, but does anyone want to swap build # and spots with me?

My number is 485. I'm partly superstitious and would like to swap for a number that is better in Chinese feng shui, i.e. numerology.

If anyone has a number that's all 2's, 6's, and/or 8's, I'd gladly swap with you even if it's a higher number, like 688, 628, etc. Please just PM me.

Or if you just want to ask I'm open to PMs about it. Really looking forward to the game and even if I get a later one it'll just be with already updated code/build method or a relatively earlier one and I get it a bit sooner.

I looked at the community rules and I think this post here is most appropriate since I'm not looking to buy/sell but rather swap spots.

#9091 4 years ago
Quoted from benjoewoo:

My number is 485.

Mine is 458...is there something I should know?

#9092 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Mine is 458...is there something I should know?

Yer doomed! That's all...

#9093 4 years ago

Oh shit, so glad I didn’t get a cursed number. Sorry to all of you that have 4’s, 8’s, or 5’s in your spot.

#9094 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Yer doomed! That's all...

"The Topper is also Cursed!"

#9095 4 years ago

458, 485, not exactly bad numbers--just if I can get a "more lucky" number then I'd prefer that even if my wait goes up a bit for it.

It's really trying to eliminate the 4 for me and getting them 2s, 6s, and 8s.

At least it's not like trying to eliminate cards for Euchre.

#9096 4 years ago

[quoted image]

You forgot the most important part, checking off on actually ordering a machine!

#9097 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Does spooky have any plans or do they currently offer a HD glass?

I reached out to him, stated he uses a local glass guy to use local businesses and apparently they don't carry it...I don't know why with all the glass he's buying they can't order it in? I believe Stern and JJP offers it...got to compete!

#9098 4 years ago

Every number is unlucky in some dimension.

#9099 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I reached out to him, stated he uses a local glass guy to use local businesses and apparently they don't carry it...I don't know why with all the glass he's buying they can't order it in? I believe Stern and JJP offers it...got to compete!

PDI is so overated imho. Lack of the option is a non issue for myself, and I guess the majority.

...and importance of appropriate lighting is also very underated.

The few people whom Really want "pdi" that badly shouldn't have any problems doing such a simple and expensive mod themselves, anyways ....

#9100 4 years ago
Quoted from monkfe:

I currently have jjp on my data east game and love it. I get using local businesses and im all about it. If there would be an option to upgrade to it i wouldnt hesitate. Im getting every option supporting this thing 100%

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Trade
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 182 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/182?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.