20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 246.
#8901 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Rick berating Beast or Iron Man for being second-rate geniuses, or riffing on the "Juggernaut, bitch" meme... cameos are good stuff!

No. Leave the Marvel charcters on your sheets.

#8902 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Like R&M but hate superheroes? Or is it superheroes = Stern, and Stern = bad? Either way I don't get it. I want all the things! Rick berating Beast or Iron Man for being second-rate geniuses, or riffing on the "Juggernaut, bitch" meme... cameos are good stuff!

No, Im fine with the stern and their super hero games. I enjoy xmen, avengers is alright when setup right. Deadpool is the same, its gotta be setup right. GOTG is meh. There have been a lot of super hero games over the years.

I just dont care for the overload of the same type of theme. I dont feel like im a super hero playing the game after Ive done it over and over. It loses its luster.

Lets keep our rick and morty game about rick and morty. There are vindicators to be made for days. The assembling of a team with undoubtably happen.

No need for a cross over. Plenty of material.

#8903 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Put a cape on Mr. Poopybutthole and call it a day.

Thats Noob Noob

Noob_noob.0 (resized).jpgNoob_noob.0 (resized).jpg
#8904 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

No, Im fine with the stern and their super hero games. I enjoy xmen, avengers is alright when setup right. Deadpool is the same, its gotta be setup right. GOTG is meh. There have been a lot of super hero games over the years.
I just dont care for the overload of the same type of theme. I dont feel like im a super hero playing the game after Ive done it over and over. It loses its luster.
Lets keep our rick and morty game about rick and morty. There are vindicators to be made for days. The assembling of a team with undoubtably happen.
No need for a cross over. Plenty of material.

Fair enough. I certainly wouldn't want to emulate Family Guy by making the whole thing about call-outs to other media. And you're right, there's a ton of material to pull from in R&M proper. But the show makes plenty of references, and I certainly wouldn't mind if they pulled a sight gag or two with any kind of R&M-art-style cameos they could get their hands on.

I guess I trust the creators to deliver something that's not out-of-character for the show; I'm sure whatever we get is going to be great!

#8905 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thats Noob Noob[quoted image]

haha God Damn!

#8906 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

I guess I trust the creators to deliver something that's not out-of-character for the show; I'm sure whatever we get is going to be great!

Besides we've got the Vindicators!

#8907 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Thats Noob Noob[quoted image]

the most underrated character in the multiverse...

#8908 4 years ago

Ok, 40 acres outside lake Geneva, 9 acres each, 4 acres set aside for our personal ymca, only man on man stuff if you leave your sandals outside the sauna

#8909 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Ok, 40 acres outside lake Geneva, 9 acres each, 4 acres set aside for our personal ymca, only man on man stuff if you leave your sandals outside the sauna

Wrong thread?

But I am in!

#8910 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wrong thread?

Wrong thread!!

Copy it to yours!

#8912 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

He's not underrated in this game. He gets his very own Noob Noob insert! Its unlabeled so who knows what it will be used for.

rps20200127_224757 (resized).jpgrps20200127_224757 (resized).jpg
#8913 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

This guy gets it

#8914 4 years ago

The Spooky Simpsons image made me wonder if a person could get a custom Rick and Morty style poster. Answer, Yes!

Screenshot_20200128-034411 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200128-034411 (resized).jpg
#8916 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

He's not underrated in this game. He gets his very own Noob Noob insert! Its unlabeled so who knows what it will be used for.[quoted image]

LOL. Just realized that he is over the target that is going to get hit by all of us noobs as be miss from the upper flipper. ah hhahahahhaha

#8917 4 years ago

I hope we get snide comments from Rick when we hit that target after flipping the upper flip.

#8918 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I hope we get snide comments from Rick when we hit that target after flipping the upper flip.

I like that, it would be clever if Rick complimented you or gave catchphrases when you hit the Rick target, and gives snide comments as you say when you hit Noob Noob.

#8919 4 years ago

New longer Rick Morty pringles ad is out.

#8920 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

He's not underrated in this game. He gets his very own Noob Noob insert! Its unlabeled so who knows what it will be used for.[quoted image]

Player: hits Noob Noob target
Pin: "Goooodddd dammmmnnnn"

#8921 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Player: hits Noob Noob target
Pin: "Goooodddd dammmmnnnn"

Or if the family friendly mode is on:
"Gosh Darn !!!"

#8922 4 years ago
poke (resized).PNGpoke (resized).PNG
#8924 4 years ago
Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 1.29.53 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-28 at 1.29.53 PM (resized).png
#8925 4 years ago

RIP to this thread...... Hopefully your resurrected with lots of gameplay and positivity surrounding the soon to be game of Rick and Morty Pinball. Sleep well my friend

#8926 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

RIP to this thread...... Hopefully your resurrected with lots of gameplay and positivity surrounding the soon to be game of Rick and Morty Pinball. Sleep well my friend

Well... let's speculate then. I say the next thing we get is a picture or video of the topper. I am guessing we will see it by Valentines day. I also say that it will be awesome. Fingers crossed for Rick and Morty action figures in front of slowly spinning portal.

#8927 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Who named you judge, jury, and executioner of this thread? LET THE SQUANCHING CONTINUE!!!!!

Versus+series+19+squanchy+rick+and+morty_204ac7_6276983 (resized).jpgVersus+series+19+squanchy+rick+and+morty_204ac7_6276983 (resized).jpg
#8928 4 years ago

You know, some of you have some real mental issues. Why are you even on the internet or a forum? So many people coming into threads acting like it's their own personal echo chamber trying to tell people what to talk or not talk about and then feeling the need to make a post to complain about it (which clearly is in NO way better than the rest of the discussion). This isn't twitter. Do you act like that in real life?

#8929 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You know, some of you have some real mental issues. Why are you even on the internet or a forum? So many people coming into threads acting like it's their own personal echo chamber trying to tell people what to talk or not talk about and then feeling the need to make a post to complain about it (which clearly is in NO way better than the rest of the discussion). This isn't twitter. Do you act like that in real life?

???

#8931 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do you act like that in real life?

What? Pinside isn't real life? Now I'm sad.

#8932 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

What? Pinside isn't real life? Now I'm sad.

If it represents humanity, we're in trouble.

#8933 4 years ago

I'm guessing the Topper will look something like this.

Topper (resized).pngTopper (resized).png
#8934 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Quoted from Zablon:

Read up a few.

I am still unable to decipher exactly why you thought it would be appropriate to tell people they have mental issues - All while complaining about forum culture at this same time.

This is a thread regarding Rick And Morty by Spooky Pinball, as we have gotten little information so far, and people have already spent a lot of money, there is naturally going to be a lot of speculation.

Furthermore, forum threads like these are not reserved for neither positive nor negative posts, but for all things Rick and Morty.

The only thing I can think of that is inappropriate is attacking others, proclaiming that they have mental issues...

#8935 4 years ago

@spookypinball... Regarding something to talk about on this thread....
F5E40F0D-A0AA-4981-9343-39F037A97D9B (resized).jpegF5E40F0D-A0AA-4981-9343-39F037A97D9B (resized).jpeg

Send some new pics or footage... anything!!!

#8936 4 years ago

So much drama here. Peace Among Worlds people. Peace Among Worlds.

#8937 4 years ago

Well since there’s not much to talk about… I have a couple questions for you current Spooky pinball owners. I’m just curious as RM will be my first Spooky pin.

Do they supply a nice manual?

Did they give you any plastics to hang on your coin door with the key?

What other kind of stuff do they do differently or the same as Stern? Stern is the only other NIB I have purchased.

#8938 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Who named you judge, jury, and executioner of this thread? LET THE SQUANCHING CONTINUE!!!!![quoted image]

I was only paying my respects, I never said we should stop posting in the thread, Keep em coming if you feel the need! But this Thread just feels dead! That is until gameplay or a topper picture or really anything that pertains to the game is released!

#8939 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Well since there’s not much to talk about… I have a couple questions for you current Spooky pinball owners. I’m just curious as RM will be my first Spooky pin.
What other kind of stuff do they do differently or the same as Stern? Stern is the only other NIB I have purchased.

Manuals are works in progress (just now getting ACNC digital manual), but their customer service is AWESOME and hands on tech support is only a phone call or email away.

I think I got 3 or 4 keychain plastics with ACNC (all different)

And can't really comment on comparison to Stern as I have never bought one.

#8940 4 years ago

Finally watched the released episodes of Season 4, hopefully snake jazz makes it into the game (I assume so with the space snake on the art). The stupid TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss would be hilarious during a snake-dimension.

I really wonder if any of the Chaos Chaos songs done for the show will make it into the game, Terryfold always cracks me up. Curious about licensing in general, will we get audio/voices of any characters other than those voiced by Justin Roiland, have they said anything about that?

#8941 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Manuals are works in progress (just now getting ACNC digital manual), but their customer service is AWESOME and hands on tech support is only a phone call or email away.

Cool thanks!

When i got my DP premium I got a cheapy paper manual (but hey at least it came with one!).

They do also give you plastics to hang with the key. Also I did get all the plastics that were supposed to be on the pro.... which I thought was nice. I think?

#8942 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Were the keychains just for Spooky or were they specific to the game (ACNC)? Thanks!

#8943 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

will we get audio/voices of any characters other than those voiced by Justin Roiland, have they said anything about that?

I'm wondering about this too.

#8944 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

They just came out with the manual for Alice Cooper (with the help of @kingpingames). It's a working in progress, but it's a great start. Alice came with 3 different key chains for the coin door keys and some other swag.

#8945 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Were the keychains just for Spooky or were they specific to the game (ACNC)? Thanks!

At least one was for ACNC, and one was definitely for Spooky (it was Lemmy the ghost I think), not sure what the other 1 or 2 were. I want to say there were 2 for ACNC as I remember picking which one I liked better to actually use. Im at work right now so can't check, but it was nice to have a handful to check from. When I bought my WOZ brand new, there was 1 they sent with it. I don't personally care though as I always get other themed keychains to hang from my keys and just put the plastic ones away somewhere, but it is nice that they are an option.

#8946 4 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

I am still unable to decipher exactly why you thought it would be appropriate to tell people they have mental issues - All while complaining about forum culture at this same time.
This is a thread regarding Rick And Morty by Spooky Pinball, as we have gotten little information so far, and people have already spent a lot of money, there is naturally going to be a lot of speculation.
Furthermore, forum threads like these are not reserved for neither positive nor negative posts, but for all things Rick and Morty.
The only thing I can think of that is inappropriate is attacking others, proclaiming that they have mental issues...

We are on the same page, I wasn't telling anyone not to talk about anything. I was referring to the people (there have been many, in this thread and others) that come in, and complain about what people are talking about. It is just as easy that if they want specific information to just ask, rather than go through the drama of telling everyone how 'bad the thread is' and 'that they should talk about 'this' rather than 'that'. It's people trying to call attention to themselves in the 'me me me me' culture. And yes, those that do that have a mental issue.

#8947 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

Finally watched the released episodes of Season 4, hopefully snake jazz makes it into the game (I assume so with the space snake on the art). The stupid TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss, TS ts ts Tss would be hilarious during a snake-dimension.
I really wonder if any of the Chaos Chaos songs done for the show will make it into the game, Terryfold always cracks me up. Curious about licensing in general, will we get audio/voices of any characters other than those voiced by Justin Roiland, have they said anything about that?

I wondered that too...my guess is only Justin will be doing new callouts, but we'll probably get sound bites from the show from everyone. I'll admit, I'm not clear on how many voices Justin actually does other than Rick and Morty.....also, did he get liquored up before recording the new callouts?

#8948 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wondered that too...my guess is only Justin will be doing new callouts, but we'll probably get sound bites from the show from everyone. I'll admit, I'm not clear on how many voices Justin actually does other than Rick and Morty.....also, did he get liquored up before recording the new callouts?

Sound bites from the show are what I'm hoping for for the other characters, just something to think about. And Justin does the voices of Mr Meeseeks, Mr Poopybutthole, Noob noob, and some others. Full list here if you're curious (and I believe he does some other minor characters not listed).

https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Justin_Roiland

#8949 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If it represents humanity, we're in trouble.

It does, and we are...

#8950 4 years ago

4 keychains with ACNC

20200128_182444 (resized).jpg20200128_182444 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 300.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 179 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/179?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.