20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 246.
#8851 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

She’s right, it is. And all games are the same.

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

Don’t you go agreeing with my wife so quickly!

Shouldn’t you be on my side? I mean we’re on a pinball site...

#8852 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

TV PROVIDER??? OK BOOMER. Lol...jk, but seriously who has a tv sub any more?

I cut the cord & ditched DirecTV, but I signed up for Spectrum’s app-only “cable” so I could use them as a TV Provider & access TV apps I like such as Adult Swim, FX, etc. It’s only $35 a month & includes their app, which is like having live cable, plus HBO, Sho, Starz & a few other premiums.

#8853 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

This is actually a very valid point.
I live in a rural area where the options for internet are limited.

this is true. we just got "high speed" internet at the office. We currently have two 10Mbps download lines for a total of 20Mbps. this is up from the "up to" 1.5Mbps dsl that we had up until now, and realistically (while running speed tests online), we were a lot closer to 0.75Mbps download before. You could not watch a youtube video, send (or receive) a large email or update a computer. My audible books would time out or say things like 310 days to go.

It is amazing what being 4 miles "out in the country" will do for your internet speed. I can say this though, i can see ALL the stars on clear nights at the office where i can see "a bunch" of them in the city.

My house as gigabit up and down so i am okay there.

It's all in what you want out of life.

#8854 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

this is true. we just got "high speed" internet at the office. We currently have two 10Mbps download lines for a total of 20Mbps. this is up from the "up to" 1.5Mbps dsl that we had up until now, and realistically (while running speed tests online), we were a lot closer to 0.75Mbps download before. You could not watch a youtube video, send (or receive) a large email or update a computer. My audible books would time out or say things like 310 days to go.
It is amazing what being 4 miles "out in the country" will do for your internet speed. I can say this though, i can see ALL the stars on clear nights at the office where i can see "a bunch" of them in the city.
My house as gigabit up and down so i am okay there.
It's all in what you want out of life.

Hard to believe those Cat in the Hat books you read would be so hard to download Christopher?

#8855 4 years ago

We live pretty rural, but through persistent digging i found a local provider for wireless broadband.
Plenty of speed to stream Netflix, etc. I suffered through poor DSL and horrific satellite service.
I have very few issues anymore.

#8856 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

My wife says pinball is a waste of money!

I told my wife that pinball was good for my physical and mental health keeping my mind and reflexes sharp . She brought it , so I brought it .

#8857 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I cut the cord & ditched DirecTV, but I signed up for Spectrum’s app-only “cable” so I could use them as a TV Provider & access TV apps I like such as Adult Swim, FX, etc. It’s only $35 a month & includes their app, which is like having live cable, plus HBO, Sho, Starz & a few other premiums.

Remember those Deion Danders Commercials he did with Jerry Jones?
Well Deion, what will it take to make you a Cowboy? 15 million? 20 million?
Both. Deion signed for $35 million.

So instead of cutting the cord and going towards internet streaming, why not do both? That’s what I do. $200 + a month and totally worth it to have full cable and all premium channels, Netflix, amazon prime, Disney plus, etc. life’s too short to worry about saving a few bucks.

#8858 4 years ago

What's the latest speculation on when games will start being built/shipping?

#8859 4 years ago

Ricks voice : "One screw turns,...an TWO screw turns......"

#8860 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

That coulda been us so again... you're welcome

#8861 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'd want Rick & Morty. But I realize that's irrational based on how little source material there is so far and how almost nobody knows what the show even is. I'm just being selfish.

Wow, found this gem in a 5 year old thread. Funny how things work out sometimes!

#8862 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

What's her take on expensive handbags?

This is my girlfriend...I've learned more than I care to know over the last 6 years about designer clothes and handbags.

#8863 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Wow, found this gem in a 5 year old thread. Funny how things work out sometimes!

you neglected to quote the hint for the next title...

Quoted from epthegeek:

Futurama would be awesome too, though.

#8864 4 years ago

I’ve been calling for a Futurama pin for years . I’d be a day one buyer for sure . And yes , I am getting a standard R&M sometime next year

#8865 4 years ago

About streaming,where I'm at,wi-fi is so slow,we can't get it!! Its 4:445 a.m.here and its the only time I can get good connection!! Direct TV does have R&M ,but we can't get it ,cause you have to have "on demand" we don't!!!

#8866 4 years ago

My tube shipped to the office. Forgot thats my shipping address. Must have been here a while. Caps in place.

IMG_6624 (resized).jpgIMG_6624 (resized).jpg
#8867 4 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

What's the latest speculation on when games will start being built/shipping?

They so very much already started building.

Quoted from cavalier88z24:

I wonder how often this comes up on the line.

Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Very much a fan of the show looooong before this project was a thing, it's true. Scott had been saying for some time (started during TNA production) that he didn't want to program his next game and I should do it. It was always very much a "ha ha, yeah, right, sure" -- then when there actually was a next game, and I found out what it was going to be, there was no keeping me away from it. I HAD to do everything I could to help the game come out the best it can.

Quoted from Whysnow:

you neglected to quote the hint for the next title...

5 years ago the current game wasn't even a thing, how the hell would I be talking about the one after that? heh.

#8868 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

hell would I be talking about the one after that? heh.

like you are incapable of traveling through a dimension portal or bending time...

#8869 4 years ago

My tube shipped to the office. Forgot thats my shipping address. Must have been here a while. Caps in place.[quoted image]

You got the good tape then...

#8870 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Not far off.
Our internet really sucks out here.
If you get more than two people streaming at the same time stuff gets really slow.

SpaceX Starlink should come online this summer and undercut Xfinity with lower prices, lower latency, higher speed. Can’t wait to cut loose Xfinity forever.

#8871 4 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

So instead of cutting the cord and going towards internet streaming, why not do both? That’s what I do. $200 + a month and totally worth it to have full cable and all premium channels, Netflix, amazon prime, Disney plus, etc. life’s too short to worry about saving a few bucks.

I just explained that I essentially did that. The Spectrum streaming deal is cable without the box. My Apple TV becomes the “cable box”. It’s $35 a month when DirecTV kept jacking up my bill until it was like $150 a month. Why wouldn’t I go for essentially the same product for so much less?

#8872 4 years ago

C’mon Spooky, we’ve been patient so far...
CC702E2F-4CE0-4657-8EF0-0CD5EB452767 (resized).jpegCC702E2F-4CE0-4657-8EF0-0CD5EB452767 (resized).jpeg

#8873 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Yes sir but i had some unread while they were porting so i don't know which were unread lol.
Will have 10 on the floor this week. Will finish them next week. Then box up. Gameplay video is coming after we smash some bugs!
I'm sure we could take pictures next week or so.

ca8 (resized).pngca8 (resized).png
#8874 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

C’mon Spooky, we’ve been patient so far...
[quoted image]

Jack danger said on his stream feb 1st there will be a stream. We shall see

#8875 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I didnt see that stream where it was mentioned.

Did he specify if it was going to be done with Spooky themselves or with a customer who was scheduled to get their machine this week?

#8876 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I didnt see that stream where it was mentioned.
Did he specify if it was going to be done with Spooky themselves or with a customer who was scheduled to get their machine this week?

Yes, he did mention it on his stream, I think it's posted here with the time at which he mentions it too.

He just makes a comment that someone early on the list invited him to stream it as soon as they receive the game.

I don't believe he said it was spooky though.

#8877 4 years ago

here it is...

Quoted from razorsedge:

Don't know if Spooky will put something out any earlier, but sounds like Dead Flip stream will be the first few days in February. Straight from the horses mouth...
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/540260961?filter=archives&sort=time
@ 1h27m
From the first batch of games, delivery stated as 1st of February.

#8878 4 years ago

time to steer the subject towards something else

If license agreements allowed (which i have no idea on), who would you like to see make a cameo?

https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01/24/marvel-rick-morty-crossover-reference-x-men-marauders/?fbclid=IwAR0lvxy8a-D9RSf4DcgK7j8J5ylF3aHQBgS1QDdbgrYeyOG6QXWSuNq8D4A

That should distract for a page or two...

#8879 4 years ago

Spooky should stream it during the Superbowl… see what gets more action on Pinside.

#8880 4 years ago

If license agreements allowed (which i have no idea on), who would you like to see make a cameo?
https://comicbook.com/marvel/2020/01/24/marvel-rick-morty-crossover-reference-x-men-marauders/?fbclid=IwAR0lvxy8a-D9RSf4DcgK7j8J5ylF3aHQBgS1QDdbgrYeyOG6QXWSuNq8D4A

No thanks. Keep your super hero shit in your stern games. PASS.

#8881 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

This is my girlfriend. I've learned more than I care to know about designer clothes and handbags.

Ah, the joy of standing in a clothing store holding her handbag for her while she goes in a dressing room and tries on outfits.

#8882 4 years ago

Seeing as I have a DP premium and it will be sitting next to my RM (eventually)...

How about a DP vs Meeseeks multiball mode?

dpvsms (resized).pngdpvsms (resized).png
#8883 4 years ago

How about a few more pixels?

#8884 4 years ago
Quoted from aeonblack:

How about a few more pixels?

all better

#8885 4 years ago

How about the D&D crossover instead?

dnd (resized).jpegdnd (resized).jpeg
#8886 4 years ago

Lol thanks.

I actually think a random "crossover episode" would be fun for midnight madness. I don't think it would fit in great on the game normally, and it's not weird enough for interdimensional cable.

#8887 4 years ago

Elon Tusk.. I mean Musk
483AC80C-CE29-423A-88D4-C0FCFD9D3F07 (resized).jpeg483AC80C-CE29-423A-88D4-C0FCFD9D3F07 (resized).jpeg

Edit: Missed the “crossover” part

#8888 4 years ago

Best cameo ever. Anybody know what episode it shows up?
Spooky2.jpgSpooky2.jpg

#8889 4 years ago

[quoted image]

it doesn't. go on etsy, you can get a dozen different artists to draw your family as a Simpsons character. still a really cool gift.

#8890 4 years ago

[quoted image]

That was a Christmas present from my sister. No idea where she got it but it is super cool & hanging in the house hallway.

#8891 4 years ago

Any word on whether a factory playfield protector will be added as an option? I see they’ve been very responsive on the coin door. Wondering if I’ve missed the info up thread...

#8892 4 years ago

Not necessary

Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Any word on whether a factory playfield protector will be added as an option? I see they’ve been very responsive on the coin door. Wondering if I’ve missed the info up thread...

#8893 4 years ago

Dude there are 6 more seasons coming. The game can be updated on route for the next 10-12 years. I’m glad you seem to think spooky games are indestructible, I would prefer to have some extra protection. I can install an aftermarket one if need be, but having the factory option would be better imo.

#8894 4 years ago

[quoted image]

LOL, did you really think those were real? They aren’t even drawn in the Simpsons style correctly. Simpsons characters almost never have their mouth on the inside of the face like that, or have a normal human cheek & chin.

#8895 4 years ago

Doh... wrong thread!

#8896 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, did you really think those were real? They aren’t even drawn in the Simpsons style correctly. Simpsons characters almost never have their mouth on the inside of the face like that, or have a normal human cheek & chin.

Good to know. I thought it looked a bit off so am relieved to hear, but also disappointed in losing an Easter egg.The cartoon even includes their dog, for crying out loud. hehe

#8897 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

He actually did not say their stream would be on 1st Feb. What he said was that this "someone" is supposed to get their game on 1st Feb, and suggested they would stram asap after that.

Hence my saying first few days in February...

#8898 4 years ago

No thanks. Keep your super hero shit in your stern games. PASS.

Like R&M but hate superheroes? Or is it superheroes = Stern, and Stern = bad? Either way I don't get it. I want all the things! Rick berating Beast or Iron Man for being second-rate geniuses, or riffing on the "Juggernaut, bitch" meme... cameos are good stuff!

#8899 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Like R&M but hate superheroes? Or is it superheroes = Stern, and Stern = bad? Either way I don't get it. I want all the things! Rick berating Beast or Iron Man for being second-rate geniuses, or riffing on the "Juggernaut, bitch" meme... cameos are good stuff!

Just, No!

Keep that rubbish out

#8900 4 years ago

Put a cape on Mr. Poopybutthole and call it a day.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,800 (OBO)
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Grand Forks, ND
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 178 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/178?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.