20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 246.
#8751 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadem:

re. butter cabinets not repairable, if it gets 'scratched' and unsightly, can't a decal then just be put over it? If yes, maybe ordering a spare set of cabinet decals from Spooky would be good insurance.

Hmmm, I don’t know about that.

#8752 4 years ago

is there such thing as a clear coat decal or clear coat repair? Maybe you can pay an extra amount for some butter armor!

#8753 4 years ago

I'm curious what exactly y'all are planning to do with your pinball machines that you are already planning on getting spare decal sets...

I will probably decide on Butter, after I see a pic of an R&M Butter cabinet.

3n6gtx (resized).jpg3n6gtx (resized).jpg
#8754 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

is there such thing as a clear coat decal or clear coat repair? Maybe you can pay an extra amount for some butter armor!

If you were OCD you could put some 3 mil Perspex over it .

#8755 4 years ago

I think UPS lost my fang club package.

Screenshot_20200125-085354 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200125-085354 (resized).png
#8756 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

If you were OCD you could put some 3 mil Perspex over it .

Or just leave it in the shipping box. Me I'll just play the heck out if it and let who inherents it worry about that. Sometimes the more you pamper something the worst it seems when the littlest things hapen.

#8757 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Or just leave it in the shipping box. Me I'll just play the heck out if it and let who inherents it worry about that. Sometimes the more you pamper something the worst it seems when the littlest things hapen.

Right on , how much damage is it going to get in your house anyway .

#8758 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It looks like a telephone[quoted image]

I recommend the Unlimited Moan and Groan plan.

#8759 4 years ago

I plan on putting my R&M inside a stainless steel box and welding it completely shut inside.

I won't be able to see or play it, but it will be a good conversation piece.

#8760 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Not a big Jack D fan myself. He came off very ‘fan boy’-ish in the Stranger Things videos imo.
I’d much rather see a video with Bowen playing and explaining the gameplay.

OMG. A minute ago people were begging for any gameplay video, now we're getting all navel gazey about exactly whom should be the one to play on the stream?!

I already bought this friggin' game, of course I want the streamer to PUMP ME UP about how awesome it is. Bring on the fanboi!

Seriously though, "seriously"?

#8761 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

OMG. A minute ago people were begging for any gameplay video, now we're getting all navel gazey about exactly whom should be the one to play on the stream?!
I already bought this friggin' game, of course I want the streamer to PUMP ME UP about how awesome it is. Bring on the fanboi!

My question is this. Why hasn’t there been video game play? Please no excuses. Let the truth be told. Now Dammit! When we see game play is when homeowners show us not Spooky. Come on!

#8762 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

The time between a game launch and a gameplay reveal video should have it's own term on Pinside. Threads get even weirder, because every nuance and detail fathomable has been dissected and there is nothing left but wild rabbits.

#8763 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Not a Jack Danger fan - period.

I implore you to find any post from me on this thread that is negative with regards to information about the game, about the numbering and prioritization of the ordering process, or begging for gameplay videos.

Please post what you find or shut the fuck up.

#8764 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his recent comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

I agree. Jack Danger no thanks, I’ll pass. Used to be a big fan but not after his most recent behavior.

#8765 4 years ago

Jack will do a great job. Is this upcoming stream at Spooky? I believe he streamed ACNC with Bowen @ Spooky at one point.

#8766 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

My question is this. Why hasn’t there been video game play? Please no excuses. Let the truth be told. Now Dammit! When we see game play is when homeowners show us not Spooky. Come on!

This has been covered a few times. Spooky wants to put its best foot forward with the initial gameplay footage, and the production games aren't quite ready. SW is being worked on heavily and some approvals from the theme owners, etc.

Nobody wants to see an initial stream with a half-baked incomplete mess.

#8767 4 years ago

any one else gave to look up navel gazey?

#8768 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Jack will do a great job. Is this upcoming stream at Spooky? I believe he streamed ACNC with Bowen @ Spooky at one point.

That was the best! That vid was removed very fast. I think a few drinks might have been involved.

My favorite by far.

#8769 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

opened my fang club membership tube tonight and found that I have received 2 red can cozys. is there anyone with a color other than red that wants to trade one? and if you live in/near wayne county in michigan, we could arrange for a meet up
I'd even be willing to sweeten the deal (that's a show-biz term that means to 'add sugar to') and add in a spacesuit morty figure for black or purple cozy

ctyp+mitch+hedberg+jokes (resized).jpgctyp+mitch+hedberg+jokes (resized).jpg
#8770 4 years ago

I can’t help myself....

The waiting for gameplay footage is getting annoying

3609FFF5-5B28-4640-BA66-D1DFA327909D (resized).jpeg3609FFF5-5B28-4640-BA66-D1DFA327909D (resized).jpeg

#8771 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I plan on putting my R&M inside a stainless steel box and welding it completely shut inside.
I won't be able to see or play it, but it will be a good conversation piece.

schrodingers pinball machine

#8772 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I’m not even sure they’ll ship within US or do you have to pick it up? I remember early on that was the case. Not sure about now.

They do ship butter in the US. Shipped my ACNC with butter.

#8773 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

I can’t help myself....
The waiting for gameplay footage is getting annoying
[quoted image]

Just watch the trailer over and over. Plenty of gameplay there. Yeesh...

#8774 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I agree. Jack Danger no thanks, I’ll pass. Used to be a big fan but not after his most recent behavior.

I misread razorsedge Post . JD apparently said he was going to stream a customer's machine , not direct from spooky . Apologies for any misunderstandings .

#8775 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Just watch the trailer over and over. Plenty of gameplay there. Yeesh...

Yep I do that already

#8776 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Not a big Jack D fan myself. He came off very ‘fan boy’-ish in the Stranger Things videos imo.

He’s a paid Stern employee. The whole “I’m just a fan with a stream” is an act.

#8777 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

really good interview
if you have not watched, then do

Damn.... This guy in the comments

Screenshot_2020-01-25-20-13-59-00 (resized).pngScreenshot_2020-01-25-20-13-59-00 (resized).png
#8778 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Damn.... This guy in the comments [quoted image]

I look forward to that guy starting his own company so he can right these terrible injustices.

#8779 4 years ago

Someones mad. LMAO. Some people just don't get it.

#8780 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I look forward to that guy starting his own company so he can right these terrible injustices.

Spoken like a true 1%er...

Power to the People!

Flippers of the World Unite!

True Fact : Stern named ther Pro Model, 'Pro' because it is shorthand for 'Proletariat'.

#8781 4 years ago

My favorite part is the 'gobbling up huge IP's'. Spooky. Pinball Corporate Overlord Masterminds.

#8782 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I know some others have tried unsuccessfully I am not even referring to VonnieD.

#8783 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Spoken like a true 1%er...
Power to the People!
Flippers of the World Unite!
True Fact : Stern named ther Pro Model, 'Pro' because it is shorthand for 'Proletariat'.

So does BSE stand for bourgeoisie?

#8784 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Where is this even at? It isn't on the comments of the video referenced.

#8785 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Funny part is that dumbass does not realize that many huge IP licenses Stern does, have sold far less than 750 machines.

Beatles would be a prime example

#8786 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

How do you have the time to read and reply in this thread? I thought Charlie had you locked in a room with an empty folgers can to pee in so you can code without distractions? Did I get bad information?

#8787 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

How do you have the time to read and reply in this thread? I thought Charlie had you locked in a room with an empty folgers can to pee in so you can code without distractions?

code?? Hell he's probably on a Rush the Rock binge.

#8788 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

How do you have the time to read and reply in this thread? I thought Charlie had you locked in a room with an empty folgers can to pee in so you can code without distractions? Did I get bad information?

Um ... it’s compiling?

Anybody wanna come over and bug hunt? I’m kinda burnt.

#8789 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Where is this even at? It isn't on the comments of the video referenced.

Its the 5th comment or so, the one with seven reactions. Tried talking to him but Im a idiot and a troll apparently.

#8790 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Anybody wanna come over and bug hunt?

*buys airline tickets*

#8791 4 years ago

In all seriousness, EP, we don’t want you to burn out.

Please, take 4 hours off, enjoy the weekend. You’ll be more productive when you return.

#8792 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

He is responding to a link to a post here from spooky.
Its the 5th comment or so, the one with seven reactions. Tried talking to him but Im a idiot and a troll
apparently.

#8793 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200125-143703 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200125-143703 (resized).jpg
#8794 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Um ... it’s compiling?

Um... Yes, please!!

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#8795 4 years ago

..... deleted

C091F394-445E-42B9-91FF-7108C5C1E0FF (resized).jpegC091F394-445E-42B9-91FF-7108C5C1E0FF (resized).jpeg
#8796 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Um ... it’s compiling?

Going to trilogybeer's party tonight. I can come over tomorrow any time?

#8797 4 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Going to trilogybeer's party tonight. I can come over tomorrow any time?

Eric should bring the game to trilogy, bug hunt all night

#8798 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Eric should bring the game to trilogy, bug hunt all night

The janky white wood wouldn’t survive the move, probably.

#8799 4 years ago

Just finished watching the first 3 seasons on hulu and the show is amazing. Now I can see why it has such a big following and I can't get enough of it.

What is the best way to watch season 4 on my tv with a nvidia shield which is android based? I know you can watch them on the adult swim website however would prefer to watch them on my tv versus computer. When I looked into the adult swim app and cartoon network app I couldn't find season 4 but will look again. Worst case I'll just sideload chrome on my shield and watch them off the website. Going forward I'll set my DVR to record the remaining season 4 shows as they air on Sunday nights.

#8800 4 years ago

I just purchased season 4 in HD on amazon prime. It was $23 for the complete season and they get added as the new episodes are aired. You can get it in SD for $6 less. There are 5 episodes of season 4 ready for viewing currently.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 28.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 176 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/176?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.