20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 246.
#8701 4 years ago
Quoted from 6S3NC3:

You get called out and this is your reply? You should stand up for yourself. And don't give me examples of a time you did this.

Someone has to be the bigger man around here. A few of these guys are gonna give themselves a stroke because they’re so outraged I have a different opinion about a dumb poster.

THAT will be my satisfaction, when one of them starts a GoFundMe thread because they stroked out over a projector gimmick or an opinion on a game they shelled out $8000 for.

#8702 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Someone has to be the bigger man around here. A few of these guys are gonna give themselves a stroke because they’re so outraged I have a different opinion about a dumb poster.
THAT will be my satisfaction, when one of them starts a GoFundMe thread because they stroked out over a projector gimmick or an opinion on a game they shelled out $8000 for.

This thread is definitely needing some news.

war (resized).jpgwar (resized).jpg
#8703 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

This thread is definitely needing some news.[quoted image]

It is time to get into the hole and check things out.

1523220377_mQnv5R.gif1523220377_mQnv5R.gif
#8704 4 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

What does Kaneda's D*ck taste like?

nice comment - people really get upset if everybody doesn't like the poster
better fall in line with the group think.... nuts

#8705 4 years ago

I hate to see what happens when someone gets their free topper and says they don’t like it!

For the record… I am going to love my free topper!

#8706 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

you can't upload future code updates without the decoder ring from the kit.

Using the passcode "Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine"

#8707 4 years ago

To be clear; I don’t have a problem with pomc, I just saw an opportunity

#8708 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Using the passcode "Be Sure To Drink Your Ovaltine"

Roundtine (resized).jpgRoundtine (resized).jpg
#8709 4 years ago

I think we might see a video on the topper before gameplay video. Just a hunch. Either way not knowing when and whats to come keeps everything exciting to me and on my toes (refresh page). I cant believe i started reading this thread when it first started and have read every single post. Might be possible to spent more hours reading this thread then coding lol but prob not likely in all reality but in the pinside dimension its possible.

#8710 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

To be clear; I don’t have a problem with pomc, I just saw an opportunity

banger_op (resized).jpgbanger_op (resized).jpg
#8711 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I've met pomc; sold him my Mustang. He's actually a really nice guy and great to deal with. But dammit Jay...
I spit out my coffee when I read that HAHAHAHA

Yes he's one of those guys who thinks online anonymity is an excuse to be an ass. If he acted IRL like he does online he'd have no friends.

#8712 4 years ago
3n4ktc (resized).jpg3n4ktc (resized).jpg
#8713 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Yes he's one of those guys who thinks online anonymity is an excuse to be an ass. If he acted IRL like he does online he'd have no friends.

Friends are overrated...

#8715 4 years ago

Just watched the interview with Danesi. Great info there. I love how there will be a great number of adventures & dimensions that make many pairings. No two games will be alike. I love that cartoon network will allow Spooky to update the game with future iconic moments in the show, and those updates may contain more adventures & dimensions as well. Tons of other tidbits to boot, but these are my favorite.

I've never been more excited for a game. This is going to be fantastic.

#8716 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I'll take two slices but leave the Warrant off please thank you drive thru.[quoted image]

And no candle scented pie...

#8717 4 years ago

opened my fang club membership tube tonight and found that I have received 2 red can cozys. is there anyone with a color other than red that wants to trade one? and if you live in/near wayne county in michigan, we could arrange for a meet up

I'd even be willing to sweeten the deal (that's a show-biz term that means to 'add sugar to') and add in a spacesuit morty figure for black or purple cozy

#8718 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

I'd even be willing to sweeten the deal (that's a show-biz term that means to 'add sugar to') and add in a spacesuit morty figure for black or purple cozy

PM with your address and I will send you a Black one if you want it. I don't think I have ever 'coozied' a beverage.

#8719 4 years ago

Excited to see over 200 new messages thinking maybe new gameplay and then I realize it’s people complaining about the poster we all received. Really?

A poster

Ok I’ll check back later.

Excited to see more from spooky!

#8720 4 years ago

The best news is that the game can be updated with content from the show down the line this will keep the game fresh for a long time and the show lends itself to mini adventures/modes that can be fitted in to the existing game every episode is a potential mode.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#8721 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Excited to see over 200 new messages thinking maybe new gameplay and then I realize it’s people complaining about the poster we all received. Really?
A poster

no the tape...is all about the tape....that holds it all together...but cheap tape....cheap I tell ya....

#8722 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

A poster

Don't know if Spooky will put something out any earlier, but sounds like Dead Flip stream will be the first few days in February. Straight from the horses mouth...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/540260961?filter=archives&sort=time

@ 1h27m

From the first batch of games, delivery stated as 1st of February.

#8723 4 years ago

Just picked this Bluetooth speaker from Target. About 8 inches in total height. Pickle Rick moves around in circles and also includes the R&M Theme song.

See if I can’t get a video uploaded with it in action.

CF9D20A5-B222-40F3-865E-854408CC3309 (resized).jpegCF9D20A5-B222-40F3-865E-854408CC3309 (resized).jpeg
#8724 4 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Just picked this Bluetooth speaker from Target. About 8 inches in total height. Pickle Rick moves around in circles and also includes the R&M Theme song.
See if I can’t get a video uploaded with it in action.[quoted image]

Perhaps it has multiple applications .... ?

#8725 4 years ago

Barnes and Noble...

D7CD3598-1428-436B-9E8F-2C9CF8EDEADD (resized).jpegD7CD3598-1428-436B-9E8F-2C9CF8EDEADD (resized).jpegF8E549A3-FDBA-4302-9414-630906981508 (resized).jpegF8E549A3-FDBA-4302-9414-630906981508 (resized).jpeg
#8726 4 years ago

Local pub.....

1593AF31-8FED-4C9C-99AC-A9C32C6C25A1 (resized).jpeg1593AF31-8FED-4C9C-99AC-A9C32C6C25A1 (resized).jpeg
#8727 4 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

See if I can’t get a video uploaded with it in action.[quoted image]

If you post a video of this thing, make sure to mark it as NSFW.
What website did you order it from?

#8728 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

[quoted image]

Akira.....

Perfection!

#8729 4 years ago

LOL..bought it at TARGET in store.

Quoted from Morinack:

If you post a video of this thing, make sure to mark it as NSFW.
What website did you order it from?

#8730 4 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

Anyone who has a butter cabinet now, does it seem like it beefs up the durability? Do light scratches show? I'm just trying to hear some opinions as I haven't really seen a comprehensive pros/cons list or detailed experiences with the upgrade.

If anything the butter cabinet makes it more delicate and likely more prone to chipping. Can’t re-decal it and almost impossible to “touch up. It’s like a clear coated cabinet. To the point that Spooky take no responsibility on butter cabs if they’re shipped - which is fair enough.

#8731 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

If anything the butter cabinet makes it more delicate and likely more prone to chipping. Can’t re-decal it and almost impossible to “touch up. It’s like a clear coated cabinet. To the point that Spooky take no responsibility on butter cabs if they’re shipped - which is fair enough.

Why can’t they be touched up? I’d guess a gloss Gamvar over paint match would work no?

#8732 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Why can’t they be touched up? I’d guess a gloss Gamvar over paint match would work no?

More that the butter finish wouldn’t be so butter like after being touched up.

#8733 4 years ago

Thanks for pointing that out. The butter cabs I saw looked like they have a thick layer of protection over the artwork. Didn't think about trying to test scratch one though to see how tuff it actually is.

#8734 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Thanks for pointing that out. The butter cabs I saw looked like they have a thick layer of protection over the artwork. Didn't think about trying to test scratch one though to see how tuff it actually is.

I’m thinking the coating is tough like clear coat. Might resist light scratches, but more prone to chipping and hard to repair. Like the original run WOZ’s. Amazing to look at though.

I’m seriously considering it, even though it’s a risk with international shipping. Spooky originally refused to supply export markets with butter. But if you take full responsibility they'll consider it.

I’m not even sure they’ll ship within US or do you have to pick it up? I remember early on that was the case. Not sure about now.

#8735 4 years ago

I don't know, but my whole thinking is how special a machine this is going to be and how awesome it will look with a butter cab. I guess I also kinda assumed it would be a more resilient finish if it was to go on location.

#8736 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

sounds like Dead Flip stream will be the first few days in February. Straight from the horses mouth...

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his recent comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

#8737 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

I mean... I suspect there may be a Spooky video before then? ...

There wasn't specific mention of colaboration with Spooky, just that someone contacted him, whom is aparently getting their Rick and Morty 1st Feb.

What are the comments?

#8738 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

What comments?

#8739 4 years ago

He said something like Zach's new Pinball network was a White boy Club with no diversity , And zach is also coping crap about the way he went about announcing the Pinball network and how he dealt with Jeff from thisweekinpinball . It's all a storm in a teacup but you know how pinside is

#8740 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Don't know if Spooky will put something out any earlier, but sounds like Dead Flip stream will be the first few days in February. Straight from the horses mouth...

My bad , I didn't read your post properly , sorry for the diversion , back to Rick and Morty .

#8741 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

My bad , I didn't read your post properly , sorry for the diversion , back to Rick and Morty .

Since Scott says he has seen a video of the working topper, and games being out there at the end of the month... my guess is that we could possibly see a Spooky video with Bowen and co. any time in the coming week.

#8742 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I don't know, but my whole thinking is how special a machine this is going to be and how awesome it will look with a butter cab. I guess I also kinda assumed it would be a more resilient finish if it was to go on location.

My thinking is buy butter for how awesome it will look not for extra durability.

#8743 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Not sure if Jack danger is the best person to go with now , he's coping a lot of hate and backlash and people unsubscribing to him after his recent comments . Everything has been so positive about this machine I would hate to see anything overshadow it's reveal and give people an excuse to say negative things .

I saw the comments too. Optimistically i doubt it will stop Jack from having a nice time in Benton hanging out with his buddies checking out the new game... He also appologized to those who were pissed off. We all get bitchy every once in a while.

#8744 4 years ago

Not a big Jack D fan myself. He came off very ‘fan boy’-ish in the Stranger Things videos imo.

I’d much rather see a video with Bowen playing and explaining the gameplay.

#8745 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Not a big Jack D fan myself. He came off very ‘fan boy’-ish in the Stranger Things videos imo.
I’d much rather see a video with Bowen playing and explaining the gameplay.

I really enjoy how Bowen covers rules and scoring strategy, and he’d be the obvious expert on the rules here. I also enjoy Jack’s presenting style where he learns about the rules and shots on a machine he doesn’t have experience on yet.
I think we would be fortunate to have either present or even both of them together.

#8746 4 years ago
Quoted from Asmig:

I really enjoy how Bowen covers rules and scoring strategy, and he’d be the obvious expert on the rules here. I also enjoy Jack’s presenting style where he learns about the rules and shots on a machine he doesn’t have experience on yet.
I think we would be fortunate to have either present or even both of them together.

I could deal with Jack D if Bowen was there too.

#8747 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Interesting. All things to keep in mind, and I appreciate the reply. I was thinking of driving to pick it up, so shipping wouldn't be a concern. Might route it a few months, but the place is super chill, with none of the other pins there taking unnecessary wear or damage. I guess I've got some time to weigh both sides and figure the best call.

#8748 4 years ago

Toppers are all the rage, but now since Spooky has provided a free one, we better start coming up with Bottomers.

I think the wife may enjoy a real plumbus.

CES award winner, so it must be good.
https://loradicarlo.com/

#8749 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Toppers are all the rage, but now since Spooky has provided a free one, we better start coming up with Bottomers.
I think the wife may enjoy a real plumbus.
CES award winner, so it must be good.
https://loradicarlo.com/

It looks like a telephone

#8750 4 years ago

re. butter cabinets not repairable, if it gets 'scratched' and unsightly, can't a decal then just be put over it? If yes, maybe ordering a spare set of cabinet decals from Spooky would be good insurance.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Trade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 300.00
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 175 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/175 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.