20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 246.
#8601 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

First--- there is Spooky DNA all over that lol. Squirrel, Lexi & spent hours rolling every poster, stuffing every tube etc so chances are there is most likely
long blonde & brown hairs in there somewhere lol
Second---- blame Uline its their tape
Third--- trade ya rain for the 3 inches of snow & -1 temps we have right now

My wife said ours arrived today.
Sadly I'm stuck in the office playing catch up and its going to be a late night.

#8602 4 years ago

I got my Fang Club stuff the other day. Pretty cool i now have plenty of beer cozys seem to be thing now i got 2 from a band i supported on kickstarter. The poster is awesome great job spooky. Can't wait till end of year or early next year to get my RM game.

#8603 4 years ago

Oh no.

DSCN6623 (resized).JPGDSCN6623 (resized).JPG
#8604 4 years ago

West Coast Dimension got our shiiiiiiit!

Thanks, Spookies!!!

C536486C-BAD8-4231-A069-9DA505B7C4E2 (resized).jpegC536486C-BAD8-4231-A069-9DA505B7C4E2 (resized).jpeg
#8605 4 years ago

Yup! Mine was on the porch today too! Using my coozie right now to keep my 805 nice and cold.

#8606 4 years ago

Received mine today with 2 black coozies.
(NorCal resident)

#8607 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:Oh no.[quoted image]

That sucks. If it's really gone I can send you a koozie and the poster. You're on your own if someone asks to see your (dis)membership card though.

#8608 4 years ago

Darn pranksters!

#8609 4 years ago

I think I may have found a clue to this prankster's identity.

DSCN6623 (resized).JPGDSCN6623 (resized).JPG
#8610 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I think I may have found a clue to this prankster's identity.[quoted image]

You’ll find it in the morning , but it can no longer be considered “home use only”

#8611 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh no.[quoted image]

If that’s for real, that totally sucks....

#8612 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Oh no.[quoted image]

UPS man?

#8613 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Received mine today with 2 black coozies.
(NorCal resident)

I got 2 black ones too. All good though, not really a red fan.

#8614 4 years ago

My wife just said she’s thinking about getting her own Fang club account to get her own schwag.

#8615 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I got 2 black ones too. All good though, not really a red fan.

All the Cool people got two black ones.

#8616 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

If that’s for real, that totally sucks....

Ya, the guy wears sweatpants, a sweatshirt with a hoody, and sandals with socks.

#8617 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ya, the guy wears sweatpants

Did you check gameseum?
Sorry I had to.

#8618 4 years ago

I don't ware sandals, and surely not with socks, can't stand a toe wedgie.

#8619 4 years ago

I got red and purple.

#8620 4 years ago

Kaneda didn’t mention me by name, but sounds like he read my comments and echoed the sentiment on his latest podcast. .

Quoted from PoMC:

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

Quoted from PoMC:

I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

#8621 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Kaneda didn’t mention me by name, but sounds like he read my comments and echoed the sentiment on his latest podcast. .

Maybe you guys can fuck

#8622 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

this got me chuckling...the thought of Chris out here trolling a site he's essentially banned from and some dude bragging about his comments being noticed. What a world?

#8623 4 years ago

I needed a good laugh!!

#8624 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

Stay classy, my friend.

#8625 4 years ago

Have any Rick and Morty games shipped yet??

#8626 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

we all thought it. Love you banger for pointing it out publicly.

LOFL

#8627 4 years ago
Quoted from Tricyclejon:

Have any Rick and Morty games shipped yet??

No. On the latest "Bro Do You Even Talk Pinball" Scott Denesi mentioned they have a few games built but were still finishing up some software things and waiting for some approvals.

Since all the games are getting toppers perhaps they are still finalizing those so they can ship them with the games?

A few other interesting tidbits about the game were shared by Scott on the show.

#8628 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

"That's the line of the show right here!"

#8629 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

In my view...this is an advertisement poster. Look at the era of old circuses and freak shows. Those banners and advertisements are very sought after now. Spooky has a reputation of “freak show/horror” and I think this is an advertisement poster about joining a club...the fang club. Even today people clamor after the advertising posters and banners at modern shows (the latest pins, etc) to hang in their arcades and homes. So to the question above...why would I want a poster advertising a pin I already own...many do.

#8630 4 years ago

I'm happy to give you all something to talk and downvote about today. God knows we aren't seeing anything game related for months and most won't be getting a game until next year.

You're welcome!

Let's see pics of those posters framed and hung now!

#8631 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm happy to give you all something to talk and downvote about today. God knows you're aren't seeing anything game related for months and most won't be getting a game until next year.
You're welcome!

Honestly curious as to why you're here? If to garner downvotes, you're doing a great job!

#8632 4 years ago

For those of you who asked,my tape was perfect on my FANG club tube

#8633 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Why do people buy posters advertising for concerts for which they already bought tickets? It's a dumb point that you're trying to make.

IMG_0206 (resized).jpgIMG_0206 (resized).jpg
#8634 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Honestly curious as to why you're here? If to garner downvotes, you're doing a great job!

I'm as interested in the game as the next guy. But without any game related news, it's just an open discussion about it, eh? This isn't an owners thread, that can't be created for a month or so, right?

#8635 4 years ago

I’ve been trying to o figure out you guys posts that didn’t make sense. I had already “ignored” him and I was only seeing “ignored user comment” with your quotes. LOL. Now I get it why I couldn’t figure it out

89F891B7-2EE6-4A73-996F-25A4A1A6C59D (resized).png89F891B7-2EE6-4A73-996F-25A4A1A6C59D (resized).png
#8636 4 years ago

One of the dimensions is a "Strobe Dimension"!!? ... Awesome!

"Grab those seeds Morty! ... so we can GTF outa here!!" Lol

#8637 4 years ago

I think complaining about tape and the type of poster inside the tube is a new low for Pinside.

I used to think I was super negative but I’m Mary fucking Poppins compared to you guys.

#8638 4 years ago

Great interview with Scott!!

I realize we have not played the pin but sounds like it's going to be great!

#8639 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm happy to give you all something to talk and downvote about today. God knows we aren't seeing anything game related for months and most won't be getting a game until next year.
You're welcome!

Honestly, I'm fine if I don't get my game until next year (I'm 374). Don't get me wrong, I want one tomorrow, but the only skin I have in the game right now is a $1,500 deposit. I can still have fun and trade pins around until I get the call. The wait just gives me time to explore a Taxi and High Speed while I wait and tune those flipper fingers.

#8640 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

I think complaining about tape and the type of poster inside the tube is a new low for Pinside.
I used to think I was super negative but I’m Mary fucking Poppins compared to you guys.

7750782E-7DFF-4BF1-B9FE-8DE85F391ADD (resized).jpeg7750782E-7DFF-4BF1-B9FE-8DE85F391ADD (resized).jpeg
#8641 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

No. On the latest "Bro Do You Even Talk Pinball" Scott Denesi mentioned they have a few games built but were still finishing up some software things and waiting for some approvals.
Since all the games are getting toppers perhaps they are still finalizing those so they can ship them with the games?
A few other interesting tidbits about the game were shared by Scott on the show.

Good stuff from Scott. One of the things I like about Spooky is their enthusiasm for their licences. Scott really gets R&M and wants the game to make fans of the show happy. Can't wait to see the final product and get my game!

#8642 4 years ago

I'm getting really excited for this game after listening to that!

#8643 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Maybe you guys can fuck

Quoted from PoMC:

Stay classy, my friend.

Maybe you guys can make love ... Fixed it!

#8644 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Not only that, but apparently Spooky was supposed to control the weather on the day that the package arrived.

Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Third, it was sprinkly out today, god forbid it’s was actually raining hard or I would have ended up with a soggy tube (3rd pic)

#8645 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

God knows we aren't seeing anything game related for months

I will take that bet.

If we see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then you stay out of all Rick and Morty threads for good.
If we dont see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then I will go on your favorite podcasters show.

deal?

I am even down grading your 'months' to the bare minimum of 30 days.

#8646 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm as interested in the game as the next guy. But without any game related news, it's just an open discussion about it, eh? This isn't an owners thread, that can't be created for a month or so, right?

Listen to Buffalo Pinball’s twitch with Danesi for a lot of new info about R&M.

#8647 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will take that bet.
If we see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then you stay out of all Rick and Morty threads for good.
If we dont see game related info in the next 30 days (game play, stream, etc...) then I will go on your favorite podcasters show.
deal?
I am even down grading your 'months' to the bare minimum of 30 days.

If only there was a way on the forums that you could click a button and not have to see troll posts.......

#8648 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Listen to Buffalo Pinball’s twitch with Danesi for a lot of new info about R&M.

This is a great interview! Listening to Scott describe the gameplay made my nipples hard. I'm only getting more excited for this game the more I hear about it.

#8649 4 years ago

I see Pound on My Colon is up early, today.

And a Good Day to You, Sir!

#8650 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

This is a great interview! Listening to Scott describe the gameplay made my nipples hard. I'm only getting more excited for this game the more I hear about it.

Pics.?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 173 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/173?hl=loveneverdiesguy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.