20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 246.
#8551 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I’ll be really excited after the 646 people ahead of me get their games and I am next in line to get mine.

I'm #646, but it's a standard. Which is yours, Jim?

#8552 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I also got a standard.

#8553 4 years ago

Whew, have a guy picking up a pin today (a sale needed for space and $$) been saving and been scrounging couch cushions and under my truck seats, hoping I’ll have enough gathered up for my first NIB here as I should be getting an invoice checklist fairly soon here. Couple weeks (fingers crossed)

#8554 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

So that means over 100 standards have been ordered. Would have thought there were fewer.

#8555 4 years ago

Wonder how many BSE’s are being exported?

#8556 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So that means over 100 standards have been ordered. Would have thought there were fewer.

Not necessarily.

My buddy Mr_Frog ordered a BSE and is #670

#8557 4 years ago

I don't think so.

#8558 4 years ago

The logic behind Spooky allocating ranges of build numbers to Distros and trying to account for building all SEs at the end is conflicting. I am not going to speculate how they intend to handle this. As I won't see my Spooky pin until Halloween or Thanksgiving, I honestly don't care. Must be a massive headache for Spooky. (Getting a Spooky pinball on Halloween would be cool though.)

#8559 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

"Adventures" and "Dimensions" are independent. You could be on a single adventure and change dimensions multiple times.
In general, the Adventures are like standard pinball modes - rules/shots to accomplish, and Dimensions change details about the game as a whole (this worth more points, that worth less points, etc).

This is why I had been hoping a mfgr would pick this title up. There are so many different directions to take this theme if done with the full essence of the show.

#8560 4 years ago
Quoted from Morinack:

As I won't see my Spooky pin until Halloween or Thanksgiving, I honestly don't care. Must be a massive headache for Spooky. (Getting a Spooky pinball on Halloween would be cool though.)

My best guess is around then as well. Hoping for Halloween times for #429. That is a long time out but who knows what will happen by then.

#8561 4 years ago

I was hoping before thanksgiving for my low 300s bse. Guess I’m a little more conservative than you guys.

#8562 4 years ago

no, it just means that the numbers were pre-assigned to distributors and some of us have lower numbers for the standards. That doesn't mean that they will be built before the Blood Suckers, just that the game number is lower.

Hope that makes sense.

#8563 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

no, it just means that the numbers were pre-assigned to distributors and some of us have lower numbers for the standards. That doesn't mean that they will be built before the Blood Suckers, just that the game number is lower.
Hope that makes sense.

makes complete sense. Is there a final # of BSE?

#8564 4 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

I’ll be really excited after the 646 people ahead of me get their games and I am next in line to get mine.

Actually over 700+ before you as standards get built last regardless of number I've heard.

#8565 4 years ago

My game number is #338. It's a BSE. I know the numbering isn't an exact science, but would you all ballpark that I could expect it in roughly a year?

#8566 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

My game number is #338. It's a BSE. I know the numbering isn't an exact science, but would you all ballpark that I could expect it in roughly a year?

Late Oct, Early Nov maybe?

#8567 4 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

Figure 34 weeks from whenever Spooky start shipping. Unless there are SEs with lower build#s than 338 (so far nobody has reported that), in which case it could be sooner than 34 weeks.

#8568 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

My best guess is around then as well. Hoping for Halloween times for #429. That is a long time out but who knows what will happen by then.

In theory we are "batch brothers". #427

#8569 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

I was hoping before thanksgiving for my low 300s bse. Guess I’m a little more conservative than you guys.

I'm hoping, definitely not counting on it.

Quoted from Morinack:

In theory we are "batch brothers". #427

Maybe they'll be on the same truck west!

#8570 4 years ago

Butter or not to butter, that’s the question. Normally I don’t think it’s worth it, but I’m tempted to try it. I haven’t seen one in person and pictures just don’t do it.

#8571 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Butter or not to butter, that’s the question. Normally I don’t think it’s worth it, but I’m tempted to try it. I haven’t seen one in person and pictures just don’t do it.

Butter may help resale (if you change pins often).

I’m getting butter because I envision be keeping this for a long time.

Okay, so poor logic, but the key takeaway is: Butter.

#8572 4 years ago

Welp. I got my tube today or should I say shaft because that’s how I feel about now.
First off it was drop shipped from the printer so I lost the pleasure of having spookys hands on my tube (1st pic)
Second, the tape job on the ends of my tube tube is all wrinkly and a cheap thin grade of tape at that (2nd pic)
Third, it was sprinkly out today, god forbid it’s was actually raining hard or I would have ended up with a soggy tube (3rd pic)

89C99E0F-70C0-44DA-83C1-AF8A2E40B405 (resized).jpeg89C99E0F-70C0-44DA-83C1-AF8A2E40B405 (resized).jpeg9816BEE8-9E10-484E-84AF-F0DE28EB429C (resized).jpeg9816BEE8-9E10-484E-84AF-F0DE28EB429C (resized).jpegA71DA8DB-837C-4115-813D-B5AE3CBECAB3 (resized).jpegA71DA8DB-837C-4115-813D-B5AE3CBECAB3 (resized).jpeg
#8573 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

If this is a dream theme, or you just love the art...and have the extra 1k...it’s totally worth it! I have butter ACNC and love it! Not sure I’d swing for another (maybe), but at least one butter in a pin collection is worth it.

#8574 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Butter may help resale (if you change pins often).

I tend to think butter is an option for someone who is planning to hang onto a game for a while, and that will likely not warrant a $999 higher resale price. I got butter on my ACNC because I love the art and plan to keep it for a very long time. I don't imagine if I tried to sell it now for what I have in it that I would get that amount back.

#8575 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If this is a dream theme, or you just love the art...and have the extra 1k...it’s totally worth it! I have butter ACNC and love it! Not sure I’d swing for another (maybe), but at least one butter in a pin collection is worth it.

ACNC art package was amazing. Butter warranted for sure. On this pin, the art is fine for the theme, not sure I'd pop for another $1K to butter it up though.

#8576 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:Second, the tape job on the ends of my tube tube is all wrinkly and a cheap thin grade of tape at that (2nd pic)

Wow! You’re picky...tapes too wrinkly.

#8577 4 years ago

I'd like to put my R&M on location at some point, so I think I'm going to skip the butter on this one.

#8578 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

ACNC art package was amazing. Butter warranted for sure. On this pin, the art is fine for the theme, not sure I'd pop for another $1K to butter it up though.

Agree on the art work of ACNC...most beautiful pin cab I’ve seen. As far as R&M...that personal preference...some got TNA butter...which I think was pretty basic artwork (although fit the theme/old school well).

#8579 4 years ago

Anyone who has a butter cabinet now, does it seem like it beefs up the durability? Do light scratches show? I'm just trying to hear some opinions as I haven't really seen a comprehensive pros/cons list or detailed experiences with the upgrade.

#8580 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Butter may help resale

Nope!

Hey - it looks great (but even the standard spooky decals do..) but if you sell it, don’t be expecting to get much of your $1000 back.

Same as most mods.

rd

#8581 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Welp. I got my tube today or should I say shaft because that’s how I feel about now.
First off it was drop shipped from the printer so I lost the pleasure of having spookys hands on my tube (1st pic)
Second, the tape job on the ends of my tube tube is all wrinkly and a cheap thin grade of tape at that (2nd pic)
Third, it was sprinkly out today, god forbid it’s was actually raining hard or I would have ended up with a soggy tube (3rd pic)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

First--- there is Spooky DNA all over that lol. Squirrel, Lexi & spent hours rolling every poster, stuffing every tube etc so chances are there is most likely
long blonde & brown hairs in there somewhere lol
Second---- blame Uline its their tape
Third--- trade ya rain for the 3 inches of snow & -1 temps we have right now

#8582 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

First--- there is Spooky DNA all over that lol. Squirrel, Lexi & spent hours rolling every poster, stuffing every tube etc so chances are there is most likely
long blonde & brown hairs in there somewhere lol
Second---- blame Uline its their tape
Third--- trade ya rain for the 3 inches of snow & -1 temps we have right now

If we’re bartering our inches away, I’m in!

#8583 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

First--- there is Spooky DNA all over that

Duly Noted.

*Puts on Gloves*

#8584 4 years ago

Last time in saw Charlie I noted he has a full right arm and hand. He very well could have punched me in the face. I was close enough. I think I’m mad for the potential of something that could have happened. Not something easily replaceable by the good folks at spooky.
Thanks for not punching me in the face.

#8585 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Last time in saw Charlie I noted he has a full right arm and hand. He very well could have punched me in the face. I was close enough. I think I’m mad for the potential of something that could have happened. Not something easily replaceable by the good folks at spooky.

Now I'm really lost.

#8586 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

But are you really *that* irritating?

#8587 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

ohhhh

I'll take a few inches form you J

#8588 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

Quoted from bangerjay:

This thread.....

#8589 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Wow! You’re picky...tapes too wrinkly.

It’s not my fault that I piss excellence!

#8590 4 years ago

It’s not my fault that I piss excellence!

And I shall call you “Little Dipper”

E4592BFF-A6CB-499C-B52E-93720E049CB4 (resized).jpegE4592BFF-A6CB-499C-B52E-93720E049CB4 (resized).jpeg
#8591 4 years ago

This thread has gone completely loopy.

At this point I'd be happy with a bad gameplay video!

#8592 4 years ago

Please spooky - add an Elon Tusk adventure.

And someone make a mod

A

#8593 4 years ago

Northern Cali checking in on the FANG kit!! Mine also was dropped shipped from the printer!! Came tonight U.P.S.,on the porch

#8594 4 years ago

Scott was on tonight. with Buffalo Pinball, by the way.

Watch BuffaloPinball with me on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball?sr=a

#8595 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Northern Cali checking in on the FANG kit! Came tonight U.P.S. on the porch.

What's up with the incomplete report? We need to know if your tape was wrinkly or not!

#8596 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Came tonight U.P.S.,on the porch

But how did the TAPE look?

#8597 4 years ago

Third, it was sprinkly out today, god forbid it’s was actually raining hard or I would have ended up with a soggy tube (3rd pic)[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Sucks, but you can’t blame spooky for a bad delivery driver.

DCA9EA9F-8DBB-47AA-872C-1F0E8B3B0DB9 (resized).jpegDCA9EA9F-8DBB-47AA-872C-1F0E8B3B0DB9 (resized).jpeg
#8598 4 years ago

At this point I am not sure I want to see a game play video because I already have a fully fleshed game built in my mind based on all these interviews... I hope reality doesn't disappoint. But when has pinside ever had unrealistic expectations?

Played some TNA yesterday and if this lightshow is even close then I will be very happy.

#8599 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

"Adventures" and "Dimensions" are independent. You could be on a single adventure and change dimensions multiple times.
In general, the Adventures are like standard pinball modes - rules/shots to accomplish, and Dimensions change details about the game as a whole (this worth more points, that worth less points, etc).

That’s freaking brilliant. I love it!

#8600 4 years ago

I don’t care if they stream it. More special the occasion when I fire that bitch up. Maybe a short one with Jack. Then just making fun of each other, drinking out if vases or trashed vessels for booze. Then roll into a live-drunken Spooky movie podcast thing talking about legit horror flicks-periodically telling people to calm down in chat. I also put my shit up today. . Cheers. Btw Rammstein is doing a US stadium tour with public sales opening tomorrow. so yeah. Frig it.
546778D4-6C9D-4836-8B16-1DF3AB08553D (resized).jpeg546778D4-6C9D-4836-8B16-1DF3AB08553D (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 13,500.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

Trade
$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 172 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/172?hl=spookykt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.