20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 246.
#8401 4 years ago

I lay mine down in box when I pickup from depot. The side that says “truck from this side” is the bottom of the cabinet and is the side you should lay the box on when laying it down.

#8402 4 years ago

If picked up direct and you don’t want it boxed/pelleted, Spooky will wrap it in shipping blankets and then plastic. Very safe and the easy to set up. If transporting it upright...I’d box it, if transporting it horizontally (on the cabs bottom)...don’t need to box it. I use a 2015 RAV4 as my pinhauler. Fits perfect and I can remove it, and put the legs on, by myself with the help of my modified Harbor Freight lift.

#8403 4 years ago

Dup.

#8404 4 years ago

R&M will be my second pin with an LCD screen. My other LCD game is Elvira's House of Horrors LE.
I like that they are similar in that each has a house located at the back of the playfield.
And I like the contrast of the old haunted mansion with the modern house and its portal.
I think the two games will compliment each other nicely in my lineup.

At least this gives me something to think about as I wait until 2021 for my game.

#8405 4 years ago

Thanks for the input!

#8406 4 years ago

thanks for getting the reference. I as at work and didn't have time to get the clip.

#8407 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Not near as noisy as the Alien beacons.

Get the belt driven ones to replace the originals. Absolutely silent.

#8408 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I've only played 2 TNA's ( one of which I have here on loan ) but the beacon is very noisy on both. Not a deal breaker of course, and maybe they aren't all as noisy?

I have never "heard" mine make any real noise to speak of.

I guess I would still hear it though if I turned the volume down to zero....

#8409 4 years ago

Cant wait to see the pics or maybe a gameplay video when i wake up!

#8410 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

We got a notification for something from Woodward Printing also and I was asking my wife what we ordered. Thanks for confirming!

Got my Fang Club schwag today! Came in a tube from Woodward Printing, so that's what it is!

#8411 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I have never "heard" mine make any real noise to speak of.
I guess I would still hear it though if I turned the volume down to zero....

You don't notice when playing, it's when the machine is left in attract mode, had a few people comment ' wtf is that noise? ' etc

#8412 4 years ago
Quoted from I_P_D_B:

Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Order Number Expected Delivery Date
1-10 January 7, 2020
10-20 January 14, 2020
20-30 January 21, 2020
30-40 January 28, 2020

Quoted from I_P_D_B:

If anyone on this list receives their game in January 2020, would you kindly email me right away with your email date stamp in January and with some game pics attached? This idea is probably the best chance I'll have of knowing when to date the game so I can timely add it to the IPDB. Seems the last few years, the manufacturer does not return my emails and if I keep contacting them, who knows, I might annoy them. I'm sure they're busy. Or, if you email a copy of your dated shipping delivery notice plus pics, that could work instead of a timely date stamp, I suppose.
Thank you,
Jay
IPDB
[email protected]

bump

#8413 4 years ago

If you think that was loud,you should hear the factory fan in my RZ!!!You'd think it was taking off!!! Fixed that with Pinmonks new batch of fans!!!

#8414 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

You don't notice when playing, it's when the machine is left in attract mode, had a few people comment ' wtf is that noise? ' etc

Understand that if you were talking about the fan in attract mode....

Why is the beacon running in attract mode? Lol

If I run my Getaway beacon in test it seems loud AF! .... but that is because of the ambient silence. Any beacon will be audible with no other sound running...

Alien beacons are loud, can hear those while playing.

#8415 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Final payment mailed.
Things are getting closer.[quoted image]

You hear any updates on your games status?

#8416 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

You hear any updates on your games status?

As I understand it, the first batch is being completed. Then a few weeks of QC.

Hoping for soon.

I am guessing that they also have some obligations to adult swim and want to do a stream reveal.

Patiently excited and waiting. Guessing a few weeks.

#8417 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

As I understand it, the first batch is being completed. Then a few weeks of QC.
Hoping for soon.
I am guessing that they also have some obligations to adult swim and want to do a stream reveal.
Patiently excited and waiting. Guessing a few weeks.

On the Spooky Movie podcast Charlie mentioned bringing a game to Adult Swim in Atlanta Feb 7-9. Maybe that's the game that get looked at for the final approval from the powers that be?

Did you say what your number was or are you keeping it secret?

#8418 4 years ago

And while Charlie is there, maybe he can get a address for someone over at adult swim who would be willing to host thank you mail from us end users?

This pin could’ve gone so differently..

#8419 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

There is one side of the box marked “truck from this side” - the other 3 sides say “DO NOT truck from this side” - so it doesn’t have to sit upright. I’ve hauled two NIBs in the back of my short bed pickup truck - box on its side.
[quoted image]

Do not truck refers to hand trucks, not pickup trucks. The box is designed to sit upright, as indicated by the ^^ this end up.

#8420 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That’s what I was hoping to see. I was actively looking on Amazon for a R&M poster or a cool portal wall “decal” when someone posted the pic of the poster. I would’ve gladly bought a fang club membership if the poster had R&M or more interesting Spooky pinball graphics referencing their pins.
I just found it slightly amusing the poster ended up being a promotional poster for the club I would’ve just paid to join. Didn’t think people would get bent over that silly observation. I have limited wall space, so a poster needs to get my attention, especially at $45 since that would’ve been the sole reason I joined.

Aren’t All posters generally Promotional pieces? Movie, concert, show, game, event.......... but people still generally collect or display them no?

#8421 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Do not truck refers to hand trucks, not pickup trucks. The box is designed to sit upright, as indicated by the ^^ this end up.

The box can lay down. There’s like no way At least 1/3 of all pinball boxes aren’t shipping on their (one) side somehow to fit in a truck or vehicle.

#8422 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

You can absolutely lay the box down on the truck this side. My distributor delivered a NIB game to me this way.

#8423 4 years ago

I got the invoice for my one today.

rd

#8424 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

Feel free to argue with my distributor. My NIBs arrived safely.

#8425 4 years ago

Sounds like R&Ms are arriving. Let’s see some videos!

#8426 4 years ago

Spooky, please, pretty please, put out a professional quality video of the gameplay before one of these jerry's uploads a terrible quality video.

#8427 4 years ago

Are they going for another record?

#8428 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

The box is designed to sit upright, as indicated by the ^^ this end up.

The machine is designed to be horizontal and will be all shook up with a shaker motor , can't see how that's a worse way to transport it over standing it up on one end . Machines are shipped up right to save space and so you can't stack one on top of another .

#8429 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The machine is designed to be horizontal and will be all shook up with a shaker motor , can't see how that's a worse way to transport it over standing it up on one end . Machines are shipped up right to save space and so you can't stack one on top of another .

It's safe to transport them horizontally as long as you pick the ONE correct side out of the four

#8430 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

The box can lay down. There’s like no way At least 1/3 of all pinball boxes aren’t shipping on their (one) side somehow to fit in a truck or vehicle.

The box JJP games come in have a tip indicator that will indicate if the box was ever on its side.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/S-866/Damage-Indicators/Tip-N-Tell-Indicators?pricode=WB1650&gadtype=pla&id=S-866&gclid=CjwKCAiA35rxBRAWEiwADqB376gdwHKAghOo27se90tLgRuufVPRGclmGwv6qbUJxrr7HNX2EZkoihoClocQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

#8432 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

The box JJP games come in have a tip indicator that will indicate if the box was ever on its side.

Quoted from Mitch:

Yes that's just so you know it didnt fall over during shipping.

That label just indicates whether it was on its side . What you want to see is an impact label , or preferably both .

IMG_20200121_232701 (resized).jpgIMG_20200121_232701 (resized).jpgIMG_20200121_232352 (resized).jpgIMG_20200121_232352 (resized).jpg
#8433 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Exactly, we can put in whatever mods and plastic figures we want on our respective games. I’ve never understood why people feel the need to do this, but more power to them if an action figure here or there puts a smile on their face. Scott made the 100% right call not worrying about molded toys on the playfield in my opinion...it’s a waste of BOM to have molded toys made.
If the light show on R&M matches the light show on TNA I’ll be super impressed. In my opinion the best light shows in pinball history are (in order) TNA, WOZ, ST (LE/Prem) and MBrLE. After those four there is a significant drop off before you reach the next tier (led by Tron). Someone earlier asked about mirror blades vs artwork, usually I go with mirror blades in games but will wait for Scott’s recommendation on this game.

I agree on your light show choices but for an older pin, F-14 has got to be mentioned.

#8434 4 years ago

I reeeeeaaaally thought there would be videos by now, or at least some pics!

#8435 4 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

I agree on your light show choices but for an older pin, F-14 has got to be mentioned.

I think Space Station is pretty cool too...

#8436 4 years ago

I've got a few of the figures from the latest season available (series 3). $6ea plus shipping

spacesuit morty (x3)
teddy bear rick (x2)
kirkland meeseeks (x1)
cowboy (auctioneer) mr. poopybutthole (x1)

IMG_4272 (resized).jpgIMG_4272 (resized).jpgIMG_4273 (resized).jpgIMG_4273 (resized).jpg

#8437 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I reeeeeaaaally thought there would be videos by now, or at least some pics!

Yeah I really want to see some gameplay, the wait is killing me!

#8438 4 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Yeah I really want to see some gameplay, the wait is killing me!

Ya it's getting pretty rediculous how long it's taking for a gameplay video.

We havent even seen pictures of a production game yet with the playfeild art changes.

#8439 4 years ago

Schezuan sauce < gameplay video

#8440 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Ya it's getting pretty rediculous how long it's taking for a gameplay video.
We havent even seen pictures of a production game yet with the playfeild art changes.

Patience.

#8442 4 years ago

This is spooky pinball right now...

#8443 4 years ago

I have been patiently refreshing for more than a month.

Now I'm just starting to wonder why they are making us wait so long.
Is the code still a mess that they cant show it with confidence?
Are they waiting for the new topper?
Problem with a manufacturer for a certain part?

#8444 4 years ago

Pretty sure someone said that Spooky is doing stuff w Adult Swim in the next few weeks.

I would guess that Adult Swim will be controlling first public viewing and final sign offs.

I would stay patient for a few more weeks
Let's be thankful that AdultSwim is so involved! Great thing!

#8445 4 years ago

Patience is not my strong point, but Spooky will come through! As Whysnow stated, I think they are busy with Adultswim right know. To me, this pin is moving at light speed compared to some other product from other companies...(SW topper). Adultswim looks like a great company to deal with, but all does take some time. In the meantime, I’m sure Spooky is tweaking code and hardware...just making the game better.

#8446 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Jeeze.... freak out much?

First pinsider to get theirs won’t be for months still.

#8447 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

This isn't Stern. It's a small company. There will be plenty of waiting just be patient.

#8448 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:Now I'm just starting to wonder why they are making us wait so long.

Yeaaaa lets start with the negative speculation and guessing pinside!! Or we can just shut the fuck up and wait....

#8449 4 years ago

I think we can all agree that 2020 is taking far too long to be finished.

#8450 4 years ago

Isn't the point of a game play video to get people excited to buy the game? Since the game sold out and will be shipping soon, why should they make a video right now? Once it's in the wild (soon), I am sure people will post all kinds of videos.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 169 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/169?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.