20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 246.
#8351 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

The seller on eBay and the person who listed the R&M here on pinside is basically located on the same city (Dublin/Colombus).
I'm guessing that he tried to sell on ebay, the buyer didn't pay for it for some reason, and now the guy is trying to re-sell it here because of the fees and pain in the rear for selling it on ebay. He's asking for the same price that it sold for on ebay since that's the "market value".
Just a guess.

Actually he was asking 5k a couple hours ago. After my comment he's dropped it to 3K. I saved somebody 2K! My good deed for the day.

#8352 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

To my memory you didn’t pre-order this game at all or join the fang club so you really were not expecting anything correct?

I think the gifts are nice. Thank you again Spooky.

#8353 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

It’s cool, be chill.
I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

Enough with your damn trolling.

#8354 4 years ago

People got their Fang Club swag? I'm in Wisconsin, and I'm still waiting, maybe I should go outside and make real sure it's not buried in snow!

#8355 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

To my memory you didn’t pre-order this game at all or join the fang club so you really were not expecting anything correct?
I think the gifts are nice. Thank you again Spooky.

I'm a pinball hobbyist, on a pinball site, in an open, non-club/owner pinball thread, discussing a pinball game. I am on topic posting my irrelevant opinion on a poster that I was expecting to have more content than it does.

You're a moderator on said pinball site. Moderate me if my innocuous comment about a pinball poster was wildly out of line.

#8356 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

People got their Fang Club swag? I'm in Wisconsin, and I'm still waiting, maybe I should go outside and make real sure it's not buried in snow!

If it’s anything like NW Iowa...there’s a ton of snow and it was -30 windchill this am...hoping to get my package tomorrow. I trudged to the mailbox (100 feet) last night in 40 mph winds and -30+ wind chills just to make sure it didn’t come. I can’t wait to retire in Florida!

#8357 4 years ago

In the Spooky movie podcast ( highly recommend a listen if you like horror movies) Charlie mentioned going to Atlanta Feb 7-9 for the Days of the Dead horror convention. He said they would also be delivering a game to Adult Swim Headquaters in Atlanta while they are down there for the show.

#8358 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

In the Spooky movie podcast ( highly recommend a listen if you like horror movies) Charlie mentioned going to Atlanta Feb 7-9 for the Days of the Dead horror convention. He said they would also be delivering a game to Adult Swim Headquaters in Atlanta while they are down there for the show.

That’s fantastic news. One day I want to catch one of those horror movie conventions. There is a huge one in Dallas as well. Has to be a ton of fun.

#8359 4 years ago

I wonder if the Pringle’s will be more pickle flavor or Rick flavor. Maybe be scented with the tears of joy.

I keep checking for my fang club as well I live on a windy hill and half expect it to blow away.

#8360 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

The seller on eBay and the person who listed the R&M here on pinside is basically located on the same city (Dublin/Colombus).
I'm guessing that he tried to sell on ebay, the buyer didn't pay for it for some reason, and now the guy is trying to re-sell it here because of the fees and pain in the rear for selling it on ebay. He's asking for the same price that it sold for on ebay since that's the "market value".
Just a guess.

My guess is he had someone he knew shill bid just to see what the public was willing to pay for it. Then once the auction was over they canceled the transaction and listed here so there are no ebay/paypal fees. I really cannot imagine someone winning the auction and then deciding to cancel because they didn't want to become a Fang Club member for $45.

#8361 4 years ago

Pickle Rick pringles not available until february....So sad....I really want them NOW lol.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/22/us/pickle-rick-pringles-rick-and-morty-trnd/index.html

Ill have to get a case and eat them while opening my talking Baby yoda in may....

#8362 4 years ago

I'm fantasizing about eating Pickle Rick Pringles along with the warm fragrance of a Gwyneth Paltrow candle.

#8363 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm fantasizing about eating Pickle Rick Pringles along with the warm fragrance of a Gwyneth Paltrow candle.

Warm and *moist* fragrance

#8364 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Those candles are sold out but in the meantime you can settle for this .

C581880A-7B2B-421C-8A2D-7C103EDCA054 (resized).jpegC581880A-7B2B-421C-8A2D-7C103EDCA054 (resized).jpeg
#8365 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Those candles are sold out but in the meantime you can settle for this .[quoted image]

At least you can eat that one as a side with the pringles! .... errr...

#8366 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If it’s anything like NW Iowa...there’s a ton of snow and it was -30 windchill this am...hoping to get my package tomorrow. I trudged to the mailbox (100 feet) last night in 40 mph winds and -30+ wind chills just to make sure it didn’t come. I can’t wait to retire in Florida!

It still amazes me , you're under snow and we're on fire and you can hear about it quicker than it used to take to dial an international number , the wonders of the web , we really are living in the future .

#8367 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Those candles are sold out but in the meantime you can settle for this .[quoted image]

I hope thats the free topper!

#8368 4 years ago

Speaking of the free topper, I saw elsewhere a pretty good confirmation that it is indeed based on the artwork in the topper announcement.

Which is fine with me, it didn't really bother me that much. A Rickwork Mortyange it is!

#8369 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It still amazes me , you're under snow and we're on fire and you can hear about it quicker than it used to take to dial an international number , the wonders of the web , we really are living in the future .

I love the fact that cell phone calls fail on a semi-regular basis but I have no problem watching astronauts working on the space station with a live feed video from the very same phone

#8370 4 years ago

Not sure if this has been said already but I hope the topper motor isn't the same one used in the TNA flasher dome!

#8371 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Not sure if this has been said already but I hope the topper motor isn't the same one used in the TNA flasher dome!

How come?

#8372 4 years ago

fingers crossed that someone receives a rick and morty machine this week and starts to show video so that the rest of us know what we can expect

in other news, I believe that my fang club membership swag should be out for delivery via ups tomorrow. I just received an email from ups.com with a parcel arriving from Woodword Printing Services out of Dodgeville, WI

#8373 4 years ago

I've only played 2 TNA's ( one of which I have here on loan ) but the beacon is very noisy on both. Not a deal breaker of course, and maybe they aren't all as noisy?

#8374 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

I've only played 2 TNA's ( one of which I have here on loan ) but the beacon is very noisy on both. Not a deal breaker of course, and maybe they aren't all as noisy?

I somehow recall Scott mentioning the beacon was an off the shelf assembly. So would have nothing to do with it. Hopefully the new topper is silent like the psu fan.

#8375 4 years ago

Poster frame up and ready! Two Spooky games (and a cat) going to watch over the OG Jurassic. On that whole why did the they do a “join the fang club” thing...
I think its fine. Its a PROMOTIONAL poster. Like the old army uncle sam stuff, advertising and other things. Laters.

77FBCC34-A8AD-4792-AAB6-9840B7F92C72 (resized).jpeg77FBCC34-A8AD-4792-AAB6-9840B7F92C72 (resized).jpeg
#8376 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Poster frame up and ready! Two Spooky games (and a cat) going to watch over the OG Jurassic. On that whole why did the they do a “join the fang club” thing...
I think its fine. Its a PROMOTIONAL poster. Like the old army uncle sam stuff, advertising and other things. Laters.[quoted image]

Love that Cat topper! Got to get one of those!!

#8377 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

in other news, I believe that my fang club membership swag should be out for delivery via ups tomorrow. I just received an email from ups.com with a parcel arriving from Woodword Printing Services out of Dodgeville, WI

We got a notification for something from Woodward Printing also and I was asking my wife what we ordered. Thanks for confirming!

#8378 4 years ago

I hope spooky keeps the fang club poster the same size. That way I can stack them in a frame.

#8379 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

I hope spooky keeps the fang club poster the same size. That way I can stack them in a frame.

Makes me curious if the next fang club poster (if spooky decides to do that again) will feature Rick and Morty (if adult swim will let them).

#8380 4 years ago
Quoted from chooch:

My guess is he had someone he knew shill bid just to see what the public was willing to pay for it. Then once the auction was over they canceled the transaction and listed here so there are no ebay/paypal fees. I really cannot imagine someone winning the auction and then deciding to cancel because they didn't want to become a Fang Club member for $45.

much more likely someone just won the auction and didnt pay. theres really no consequence for doing so especially on someones alternate account. is anyone out there selling their spot for less than 3k? if not, then currently, thats what the spot is worth give or take...

would i sell my spot, a much better number, for 3k or even 4k? nah...i want the machine.

#8381 4 years ago

I hope the metal version of the theme from Morty's Mind Blowers is in this game.

#8382 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Makes me curious if the next fang club poster (if spooky decides to do that again) will feature Rick and Morty (if adult swim will let them).

It would be cool if it did. I Wouldn’t take it for granite.

#8383 4 years ago

That’s what I was hoping to see. I was actively looking on Amazon for a R&M poster or a cool portal wall “decal” when someone posted the pic of the poster. I would’ve gladly bought a fang club membership if the poster had R&M or more interesting Spooky pinball graphics referencing their pins.

I just found it slightly amusing the poster ended up being a promotional poster for the club I would’ve just paid to join. Didn’t think people would get bent over that silly observation. I have limited wall space, so a poster needs to get my attention, especially at $45 since that would’ve been the sole reason I joined.

#8384 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

That’s what I was hoping to see. I was actively looking on Amazon for a R&M poster or a cool portal wall “decal” when someone posted the pic of the poster. I would’ve gladly bought a fang club membership if the poster had R&M or more interesting Spooky pinball graphics referencing their pins.
I just found it slightly amusing the poster ended up being a promotional poster for the club I would’ve just paid to join. Didn’t think people would get bent over that silly observation. I have limited wall space, so a poster needs to get my attention, especially at $45 since that would’ve been the sole reason I joined.

The reason people joined Fang Club was to either get in on the 2 week pre-order of their next game (R&M) or to support Spooky, or both. It was certainly not for the poster.

#8385 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

The reason people joined Fang Club was to either get in on the 2 week pre-order of their next game (R&M) or to support Spooky, or both. It was certainly not for the poster.

I know. I’m saying why *I* would’ve joined.
People can still join the club even though the game is sold out.

Jeez, why is it so hard for some people to just accept someone else’s opinion or thought?

Enjoy your free poster.

#8386 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

33A6CACF-0177-4077-A427-29FF210052DD (resized).jpeg33A6CACF-0177-4077-A427-29FF210052DD (resized).jpeg
#8387 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

No schist.

#8388 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I joined before the theme was even announced. As a happy owner of two previous Spooky titles I love this company and want to support them in whatever projects they do going forward.

For me it’s more about supporting a company I truly believe in. In the current state of the Pinball market there are far more options of where I can spent my money than there is money to spend.

Although a very nice thought, the poster was not a factor in the decision making process.

#8389 4 years ago

Do you want spooky blowing money on better fang club swag (perhaps those stupid giant head figures?) or using it to make the game as great as possible?

#8390 4 years ago

Do you want spooky blowing money on better fang club swag (perhaps those stupid giant head figures?) or using it to make the game as great as possible?

Exactly. The way I look at it, the Fang club allowed Spooky to be very generous and give everyone an interactive topper!

#8392 4 years ago

I agree. From what I can tell the game play and layout looks awesome.

The fact that there are not a bunch of play field toys is totally fine by me.
I’ll take a really fun and well thought out machine over a bunch of toys 100% of the time.

Anyone that want a bunch of toys and mods, this is probably going to be one of the best blank canvases to mod a machine and make it uniquely your own in a variety of ways.

I am 100% certain the mod community will go all out on this once the machines get out there in public. Couple that with the plethora of Rick and Morty toys and merchandise thats out there for sale that can be incorporated into a machine in some modified fashion the options are endless.

#8393 4 years ago

I joined the Fang Club the day it was open and prior to the R&M announcement and prior to owning a Spooky pin. I was just impressed with them as a company and how they run their business and how involved they are with they customers. Shortly after joining, I ordered ACNC and then they made the R&M announcement which I have been a fan of since season 1. Of course then I had to get in on that.

So in my case, I was a Fang Club member first, prior to any Spooky purchase and not for the purpose of getting a R&M or a poster. It was only to support a great company, and now I'm all in with 2 great pin purchases!

#8394 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

#8395 4 years ago

Not to switch gears on the poster topic but, I have never bought a nib pinball. I want to pick it up in person as I live only a few hours away. Anyways the shipping boxes look like the machine is on its back (making it taller). I'm curious if I'm going to need a pickup or a trailer or if I can haul it machine bottom down in my minivan. Thanks

#8396 4 years ago

Not to switch gears on the poster topic but, I have never bought a nib pinball. I want to pick it up in person as I live only a few hours away. Anyways the shipping boxes look like the machine is on its back (making it taller). I'm curious if I'm going to need a pickup or a trailer or if I can haul it machine bottom down in my minivan. Thanks

If you bought direct, just let Spooky know you are planning on picking it up. They could arrange to not palletize it and leave it out the box.

#8397 4 years ago
Quoted from Kevlar:

Not near as noisy as the Alien beacons.

#8398 4 years ago

you can haul one of two ways. upright (with the machine on it's back) in a panel van or pickup truck or laying down with the bottom of the cabinet at the bottom on the box in a van or pickup without taking the machine out of the shipping box.

#8399 4 years ago

You can lay it on it's side in a minivan.

#8400 4 years ago

There is one side of the box marked “truck from this side” - the other 3 sides say “DO NOT truck from this side” - so it doesn’t have to sit upright. I’ve hauled two NIBs in the back of my short bed pickup truck - box on its side.
32668F2A-4887-4E28-BE11-B8C1BDD02711 (resized).jpeg32668F2A-4887-4E28-BE11-B8C1BDD02711 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Colts Neck, NJ
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 168 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/168?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.