20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 246.
#8301 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

It has the same system as ACNC so quality is amazing. The music and callouts are what you would expect from watching show, it's R&M in pinball form. Scott's music blends seamlessly and I can't tell one from another. Unfortunately the callouts were in full family mode so we didn't get the full Rick experience. Understandable for Eric to turn it off after all this time with Rick. What we did hear was funny and let you know exactly what to do. The upgraded screen shines and has perfect video playback, no tearing like ACNC. Scenes are full featured and fit well with each mode. There was so much to take in that it became overwhelming and this was just the prototype. Firsthand with a production unit will be amazing and that's why I want to keep this simple.

How did the portal light show look?

#8302 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

I have pin gulps on all my machines and i have never had a problem with any spilling out onto the machine even with a full beer. Id be more worried if i had a table next to my machine and accidently kicking the leg and knocking it over. But to each is own. Just my opinion.

The key to pingulps is to have them on every game so that you can put your drink in the game next to the one that you're playing to prevent spillage.

#8303 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

And the reason it can’t be done is the hardware, not the programming. With two sets of optos on each side, the machine would have no way of knowing a third ball was on that side (if there was even room). A ball without a known location would not lead to a reproducible experience.

So all this hubbub about an ability to lock four balls in order to have a glorious 5 ball mb and how it can be done but won’t be done. Why doesn’t Spooky add one $15 opto in their design and then turn Eric loose on creating magic?

#8304 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

The key to pingulps is to have them on every game so that you can put your drink in the game next to the one that you're playing to prevent spillage.

The real key to pingulps is to have two on your TNA, since it is the best four player game in the history of pinball.

04A546E7-AEE9-4D03-AF3F-B445624B07BC (resized).jpeg04A546E7-AEE9-4D03-AF3F-B445624B07BC (resized).jpeg
#8305 4 years ago

Last we heard from Scott I believe he only confirmed a two ball lock with the possibility of three.

#8306 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

So all this hubbub about an ability to lock four balls in order to have a glorious 5 ball mb and how it can be done but won’t be done. Why doesn’t Spooky add one $15 opto in their design and then turn Eric loose on creating magic?

Probably excessive and wouldn't add to gameplay - if there needs to be some wizard five ball multiball the pin could just put into play from the shooter, like most other games.

The issue with the logic (IMO) is that the pin would need to deduce that there is a third ball on a side due to an opto being activated on the other side, then no longer being activated. However, if there is a glitch, and the drop target on the opposite transferring side inadvertently lowers for a moment, releasing the ball, there would be no way to verify if the third ball transferred correctly or the ball fell out of the horseshoe. Yes, theoretically it could work, but given the unpredictability of pinball in the real world there would need to be controls in place to verify.

I'm just hoping that three balls can get locked for a multiball. That would make me happy!

OR

I'm hoping Team Spooky can explore some sort of portal multiball where balls are locked in the portal trough (even if just a 2-ball multi). That would make me happy! Can anyone from Spooky provide detail on which optos exist in the portal trough?

#8307 4 years ago

If you fully loaded both troughs with optos you could have as many as 16 balls in the machine.

#8308 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

If you fully loaded both troughs with optos you could have as many as 16 balls in the machine.

16_ball.jpeg16_ball.jpeg
#8309 4 years ago

Id be more worried if i had a table next to my machine and accidently kicking the leg and knocking it over.

You would have to be one wild player to kick over a table that was down by the side of your machine . Plus I assume it would be quicker and easier to place your drink on a table than placing it in a pin Cup . But as you said each to their own , whatever works for you .

#8310 4 years ago

Is anyone planning on making a portal mod. Dont know if it was already said or not but a projector that shines under the cabinet onto the floor that would also spin. Maybe even turn on for a few seconds when you make that portal shot. I see an interdimensional tv is in the works I will def be getting that.

#8311 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

How did the portal light show look?

That's one of thing we didn't really get a good look at. A fuse had blown before the first game and Eric scrambled to get the game playable by sacrificing the flashers and a bit of the light show. The prototype is rough with many hacks and tape holding things in place. The space ship was outside of the machine and hanging by wires. Everything was there electrically but definitely not in it's final form, it's a test bench for code.

#8312 4 years ago

Dont know if it was already said or not but a projector that shines under the cabinet onto the floor that would also spin. Maybe even turn on for a few seco

I mentioned that in post #7934 .
For some reason projectors aren't getting a good response at the moment

IMG_20200115_201336 (resized).jpgIMG_20200115_201336 (resized).jpg
#8313 4 years ago

I see an interdimensional tv is in the works I will def be getting that.

Where is that??

#8314 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

not sure if in that 21, but ours will be on location, Arcade Odyssey in Miami, FL

ugh, I have a bag of 100 of those I'm going through pretty quickly, on location they snap after a month or two, total waste of money, going back to superbands after... probably fine for home use though

Superbands play so differently on flippers, though. Not in a way I like, personally.

Is it just the flippers that fail for you on location or the rings, too? I've got >2yr old silicon rings that are holding up fine (at home).

Quoted from TigerLaw:

The real key to pingulps is to have two on your TNA, since it is the best four player game in the history of pinball.[quoted image]

Why not four? The bolts are long enough....

#8315 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

The prototype is rough with many hacks and tape

Tom and Jeremy came over and played the white wood, not the production prototype. Calling it a prototype is unfair to the actual prototype.

#8316 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Tom and Jeremy came over and played the white wood, not the production prototype. Calling it a prototype is unfair to the actual prototype.

Based on their description I was thinking it might be a sample.

#8317 4 years ago

I think lit pinball mods have things you can place below the game and project a custom rotating image. I dot see why this can't be a portal. but not buy cup of tea.

#8318 4 years ago

Fang Club delivery arrived today. Thanks Spooky!

#8319 4 years ago
Quoted from hayrebear:

Fang Club delivery arrived today. Thanks Spooky!

Pics?

#8320 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Superbands play so differently on flippers, though. Not in a way I like, personally.

I’m in the same boat. I like the looks and feel of silicon on the playfield but old school rubber on the flippers for sure.

#8321 4 years ago

Spooky fang club swag. The poster is huge.

112AD710-66E5-483A-AF80-A2E7A7E085F0 (resized).jpeg112AD710-66E5-483A-AF80-A2E7A7E085F0 (resized).jpeg8BE7B1D0-BC56-4618-8BB6-D8CFC9B4AA54 (resized).jpeg8BE7B1D0-BC56-4618-8BB6-D8CFC9B4AA54 (resized).jpeg
#8322 4 years ago
Quoted from CKrueger:

Is it just the flippers that fail for you on location or the rings, too?

If you rotate them every couple weeks a 1/2 inch they last a long time on location, but yeah they tend to thin out on the end of the flipper and eventually snap.

Slings can do the same but rarer. Again, just rotate them a bit every so often and not a problem.

#8323 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Do you have a link for that? google doesnt help.

no link to that, but here is Tigerlaw dancing around his house. Scott’s music is that good.

1A6C1C82-C155-45A1-8BF4-617B685C698E.gif1A6C1C82-C155-45A1-8BF4-617B685C698E.gif
#8324 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Spooky fang club swag. The poster is huge.[quoted image][quoted image]

From a marketing standpoint, it’s very impressive how Spooky has created a family business culture, at a global scale with no shopfront but relying on online and distribution. It’s no easy feat, and the team there should feel proud and are to be commended.

#8325 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Where is that??

Im trying to find the link. Its the guy thats making the 3D printed cup for R&M. Its says at the bottom of the page he is working on it.

#8326 4 years ago

Im trying to find the link. Its the guy thats making the 3D printed cup for R&M. Its says at the bottom of the page he is working on it.

Old one:

I'm updating it:

R&M cable2 (resized).pngR&M cable2 (resized).png
#8327 4 years ago

Inter dimension cable!! Part two morty!!! We did a sequel show to a clip show!!!

#8328 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Old one:
I'm updating it:[quoted image]

Sorry if you answered this already, but how do you load it with videos? Would love some house of cosbys clips on there too.

#8329 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Old one:
I'm updating it:[quoted image]

Badass

#8330 4 years ago

Awesome.

#8331 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I’m guessing the white wood plays quite a bit different from the prototype and production models. The feed from the staged ball to the return lane was anything but fast in the teaser video. Remember all that speculation about what was causing the ball to jiggle and slow at the top of the inlane?

#8332 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Spooky fang club swag. The poster is huge.[quoted image][quoted image]

Paid to join the club and they sent a poster saying to join the club?

#8333 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Maybe you should send them a self addressed stamped envelope about this for more information.

#8334 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

They could have not sent shit. But then people would prob complain about that also. Im grateful and appreciate everything they do. You should ask them to hold everything thats free instead of sending it... like the free topper

#8335 4 years ago

Just like Ralphy learned in a Christmas Story be sure to drink your ovalteen! . The real bonus of the fang club was to get a R&M. Not sure why people joined the stern fan club.

#8336 4 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Not sure why people joined the stern fan club.

I heard a rumor that Stern Insider's coil stops don't fall apart. However, I can't verify that as I'm not a Stern Insider.

#8337 4 years ago

Has anyone heard of anything else on when the second half of season 4 starts back up.

Screenshot_20200119-075437_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20200119-075437_Chrome (resized).jpg
#8338 4 years ago

They could have not sent shit. But then people would prob complain about that also. Im grateful and appreciate everything they do. You should ask them to hold everything thats free instead of sending it... like the free topper

It’s cool, be chill.

I saw the poster and was expecting something a bit more “hang worthy”, that’s all.

#8339 4 years ago

Has anyone heard of anything else on when the second half of season 4 starts back up.[quoted image]

Im curious as well but havent heard anything.

Lots of season 4 imagery in the game art already. I wonder if there's anything in the game art from the second half of season 4. I cant remember if that 2 headed monster on the cab art was new or not.

I see the resurrected birdperson (phoenixperson). He was shown briefly before in season 3 but since he's featured on the cab art maybe he makes a bigger appearance in second half of season 4 as well?

#8340 4 years ago

Bird man is a favorite character reminds me of a Buck Rogers buddy who was half bird. Can’t remember his name but every time I see I go back to my childhood and doctor theopolis. Hope to see if bird man and his unique mating rituals make a return in season 4

#8341 4 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Bird man is a favorite character reminds me of a Buck Rogers buddy who was half bird. Can’t remember his name but every time I see I go back to my childhood and doctor theopolis. Hope to see if bird man and his unique mating rituals make a return in season 4

670883FE-94F4-456D-B0BE-AC35A778576F (resized).jpeg670883FE-94F4-456D-B0BE-AC35A778576F (resized).jpeg
#8342 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

I cant remember if that 2 headed monster on the cab art was new or not.
I see the resurrected birdperson (phoenixperson). He was shown briefly before in season 3 but since he's featured on the cab art maybe he makes a bigger appearance in second half of season 4 as well?

I think the two headed monster is the one that tried to kill Abradolf Lincler, when they have the house party and get teleported to its dimension.
Ricksy business

P_20200119_110816_1 (resized).jpgP_20200119_110816_1 (resized).jpg
#8343 4 years ago

Went out playing currently

20200119_114356 (resized).jpg20200119_114356 (resized).jpg
#8344 4 years ago

Hey isn't #440 the same one that "sold" for 3k on ePay?

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90576

#8345 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Hey isn't #440 the same one that "sold" for 3k on ePay?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/90576

Yup...things that make you go Hmmmm

#8346 4 years ago

Has anyone heard of anything else on when the second half of season 4 starts back up.[quoted image]

Are there not Pickle flavoured Pringles in the US? I believe we've had them in Canada for a few years now, they are delicious! Unless " Pickle Rick" flavoured Pringles are something totally different, Pickle with a hint of... well who knows Szechuan perhaps.

#8347 4 years ago
Quoted from Westbury:

Are there not Pickle flavoured Pringles in the US? I believe we've had them in Canada for a few years now, they are delicious! Unless " Pickle Rick" flavoured Pringles are something totally different, Pickle with a hint of... well who knows Szechuan perhaps.

Only one way to find out

#8348 4 years ago

The seller on eBay and the person who listed the R&M here on pinside is basically located on the same city (Dublin/Colombus).

I'm guessing that he tried to sell on ebay, the buyer didn't pay for it for some reason, and now the guy is trying to re-sell it here because of the fees and pain in the rear for selling it on ebay. He's asking for the same price that it sold for on ebay since that's the "market value".

Just a guess.

#8349 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

The seller on eBay and the person who listed the R&M here on pinside is basically located on the same city (Dublin/Colombus).
I'm guessing that he tried to sell on ebay, the buyer didn't pay for it for some reason, and now the guy is trying to re-sell it here because of the fees and pain in the rear for selling it on ebay. He's asking for the same price that it sold for on ebay since that's the "market value".
Just a guess.

Something is smelly about it.

#8350 4 years ago

I see this is in his listing. (You must be a Fang Club member to receive the transfer of this spot.) Maybe that's what stopped it from selling on ebay.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 210.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 13,500.00
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/167?hl=monkfe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.