20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 246.
#8151 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

don't let Rick and Morty turn into this shit . and people thought knocker talk was stupid .

Due to pinside's new rule about no club thread until the game ships, unfortunately, it is what it is.

#8152 4 years ago

Itching to find out if

LIONMAN

will be dropped in there as a random

Lionman

#8153 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I didn’t ask for proof and you still pm’d me. How did you know who to pm after you were kicked off the thread? Are you taking screen shots of the threads? Are you writing down names? This is all very disturbing to me. Please stay out of anything related to R&M.

You seem easily disturbed. At least you didn't have people hunting down your personal information and going through your deactivated facebook account somehow after critiquing a children's show.

#8154 4 years ago

Back to Rick and Morty pinball talk...

I wonder if dimensions will get progressively more difficult to traverse? As I understand, each dimension will allow you to collect 3 mega seeds. Up to a max of 99.

This would mean you could travel 33 dimensions across one very effective game (could be more, I’m guessing you can dimension jump before collecting the 3 seeds?). The spinner charges the dimension gun, so as you get further and further, does the gun require more spinner energy? This, could make for some challenging gameplay, similar to how reactors get more and more difficult to activate in TNA (Dimension hopper award!)

The spinner will be pretty important it seems - It’s great that each lower flipper has a shot that lines up the upper flipper shot.

#8155 4 years ago

For anyone that missed it . I listen to a podcast yesterday and Scott D was saying the Magna save can be used a little or a lot depending on how much charge it has , it's not like you press the button once and it's gone . What cool idea .

#8156 4 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

Any idea on a timeline when this will be available? I'd love to add one to my TNA.

We are hoping for the end of January to have something we can ship. We just shipped one to a friend who has TNA and will be testing the kit on his machine . We will probably need to do some tweaks once he has it up and running. We are close! Feel free to email me at [email protected] so I can add you to our list of people to notify when the kit is ready.

#8157 4 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Itching to find out if
LIONMAN
Lionman

I realized today how much about this game we don't know. A lot of tidbits here and there but when there is finally a gameplay video or stream almost everything will be a surprise. I'm really looking forward to hearing and seeing this thing in action.

#8158 4 years ago

Can y'all please ignore the Jerry.

#8159 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Can y'all please ignore the Jerry.

Jerry's got more class than that

#8160 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Jerry's got more class than that

And the less than Jerry thinks its a kid's show. Just shows how uninformed he is.

#8161 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

I realized today how much about this game we don't know. A lot of tidbits here and there but when there is finally a gameplay video or stream almost everything will be a surprise. I'm really looking forward to hearing and seeing this thing in action.

Yeah, at this point, the gameplay video is highly anticipated! But can't stay away from the thread just due to the little tidbits that get posted from Spooky, Eric, and Scott. Love this team!!

#8162 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Due to pinside's new rule about no club thread until the game ships, unfortunately, it is what it is.

Hopefully some one gets a game soon.

#8163 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Hopefully some one gets a game soon.

I'm sure Scott will rightly be in line for one of the first games. Shouldn't be too much longer.

#8164 4 years ago

Ok.....watched 4 episodes of the new season last night with friends and cigars......laughed our ass molecules off! I get it now! ........gotta start at season 1....

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.46.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-01-16 at 6.46.00 PM (resized).png
#8165 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ok.....watched 4 episodes of the new season last night with friends and cigars......laughed our ass molecules off! I get it now! ........gotta start at season 1.... [quoted image]

Seems that you watched enough to see where the show is now. I know too many people that watched the very first episode of season one and never went any further. Suffer through what the show started as and you will see it evolve in the first few episodes to what is has become now. The very first episode is not the greatest representation of R&M. Episodes 2 and 3 are a lot stronger and then it just takes off from there.

Also, other than the very first episode, watch past the credits of every episode. There is always a final scene at the end of the credits that is worth staying for.

#8166 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Also, other than the very first episode, watch past the credits of every episode. There is always a final scene at the end of the credits that is worth staying for.

Thanks for that tip!

#8167 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I get it now!

images (resized).jpgimages (resized).jpg
#8168 4 years ago

Wait... His *crime* is pretending to have sex with a doll? That's not a crime even if he actually had sex with it.

Bad taste? OK, maybe, whatever. But who has so little problems in their life that they have time to make an issue of this?

#8169 4 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Itching to find out if
LIONMAN
Lionman

Lionman!

#8170 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

For anyone that missed it . I listen to a podcast yesterday and Scott D was saying the Magna save can be used a little or a lot depending on how much charge it has , it's not like you press the button once and it's gone . What cool idea .

Same as jungle lord

#8171 4 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Itching to find out if
LIONMAN
Lionman

We know Justin done a Rick callout "Lionman! ... or, whatever" Lol

That was played on Spooky Podcast. If it isn't in the game itself, surely it would at least be a high score easter egg, when "JUSTIN R" is entered in

#8172 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Magna save can be used a little or a lot depending on how much charge it has

As Jay said above, this was pretty common on the 80s Williams machines. Off the top of my head, Jungle Lord, Solar Fire, Pharaoh and Grand Lizard had this.

You can build the charge back up by hitting targets on the playfield.

rd

#8173 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Wait... His *crime* is pretending to have sex with a doll? That's not a crime even if he actually had sex with it.

Coming soon.... Pinballlife life-size dolls.

#8174 4 years ago

I’m most curious about the portal. The only thing I’ve heard is something with the leds. It’s been very hush hush on this topic, which makes me think Spooky has something special planned.

#8175 4 years ago

I can’t wait to see gameplay videos.

#8176 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Coming soon.... Pinballlife life-size dolls.

But not robots.

#8177 4 years ago

All I know is that screw in the coin door better be solid.

#8178 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

We know Justin done a Rick callout "Lionman! ... or, whatever" Lol
That was played on Spooky Podcast. If it isn't in the game itself, surely it would at least be a high score easter egg, when "JUSTIN R" is entered in

I’ve heard that Justin did a Lionman call out as both Rick and Morty but I have no clue how or when they will be used .

#8179 4 years ago

I saddened that the portal wasnt a vortex like the cup in Diner.
Its a missed opportunity that would have been very cool.

#8180 4 years ago

exclusive spooky factory photos, don't share but looks like every pinball is even more cronenburg than the next!!
Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 7.47.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-21 at 7.47.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-23 at 9.15.13 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-23 at 9.15.13 PM (resized).png

#8181 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

exclusive spooky factory photos, don't share but looks like every pinball is even more cronenburg than the next!!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Morty "Pocket Pool" game.

Classic! Lol

#8182 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Morty "Pocket Pool" game.

Look at the side art...

When did that Episode Air?

#8183 4 years ago

But a portal is instant like in this game. A vortex would slow it down alot.

#8184 4 years ago

I respectfully disagree. While it sounds neat, it would get old and slow the game down. It’d also dampen the effect of having the ball disappear and teleport immediately to the bottom left flipper.

#8185 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I respectfully disagree. While it sounds neat, it would get old and slow the game down. It’d also dampen the effect of having the ball disappear and teleport immediately to the bottom left flipper.

I agree, but it could have been used to randomize the modes instead of points.
Just thinking lol.

#8186 4 years ago

I don't read posts for one day and I miss out on some fruit cake nut job posting bogus crap and pm'ing people like a stalker???

C'mon RM pinball people.... let's get that SOB!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#8187 4 years ago
Quoted from Jethrodog:

Ya know, as a guy that just joined pinside, didn't know this community even existed until 6 months ago when I got an old machine to fix up, I may as well throw my 2 cents in.
I love Rick and Morty! My 13, almost 14 year old showed it to me, and I'm a huge fan. Yeah, I know it's not a kid's show, but at that age, well, it's funny and smart, he could be into worse stuff...
But he's not into pinball. My 18 yr old niece wasn't even sure what a pinball machine was. I recently met a 30something that has the high score on a local Attack from Mars and they were shocked to learn that leagues even existed.
What I'm getting at is, most people don't even have pinball on their radar. It's a super niche thing. I hope that can change. Seems to be getting more trendy, and Rick and Morty should be a home run!
I hope most of those machines get into public places, not hidden in basements like exotic cars that don't get driven, and I'll happily throw $$ into them! Don't get me wrong, I'd like one in my basement too, but not gonna happen.
Just a couple thoughts from an outside perspective. Hope the game's a hit, and oh yeah, Spooky? Just learned about em, TNA is a fun game, and ON WISCONSIN!

Welcome to Pinside. You will be happy to know i have a RaM on order and it will be going on route just south of you in Stevens Point at District 1 brewery. Depending on the timing i hope to put together a nice party shortly after it arrives. This location is brand new and not even open yet but will open with 6 pins. Stay touch on happenings by following Pinball Mayhem on facebook and Youtube. We have also been chatting with Spooky and as soon as they they are ready, we will go down and get some additional footage and interviews. Most likely after their official stream of the game.
If you want PM me, lets play a few games some day down at the new location in a few weeks.

#8188 4 years ago

just watched the ST premium stream by dead flip.

Meh..... projector is no big deal.

Definitely not better than a flooble crank!

#8189 4 years ago

whacking your "balls" into a metal post is much more kinetic than projected images.

#8190 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Look at the side art...
When did that Episode Air?

huh nice nuclear explosion there. I don't remember for sure, i binged watch in order and grabbed these shots. I believe rickantlis mixup.

#8191 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Sounds coming from that thing are horrible.

Not quite up to what Scott and Justin are putting into this one, I'm sure.

#8192 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not quite up to what Scott and Justin are putting into this one, no doubt.

we're you using earbuds?

ha JK

yeah, some cool sfx in there, but some out of place stuff to.

#8193 4 years ago

I don't get what there was to be excited about there? It's not like Slideshows are a thing, anymore.

#8194 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyKT:

I know of at least 21 that will be on location and those are just the ones I sold. I have no idea how many of my distributors have sold to locations.

Mines going on location and ordered through you but probably not listed on your list of going on location so add another. We had TNA there and currently Alice Cooper still as a favorite. My player base can not wait for this game. They are chomping at the bit.

Actually add two. The one my partner at my location ordered is going at his bar. Both of those probably aren’t on your list.

#8195 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not quite up to what Scott and Justin are putting into this one, no doubt.

also is it me or does the ST theme song seem to be playing like 80% of the time?

I'm trying to be a hater on the pin but seems like that might get old.

don't get me wrong, as a fan of ST, I love the theme song but if I owned the pin I might end up hating that song soon after....

#8196 4 years ago

Or an innovative Swiss army like toy that can be used in countless ways
Or a magnasave that can be used to finesse the ball
Or a teleporting portal that takes you to different dimensions.
Or an incredible light show

#8197 4 years ago

also is it me or does the ST theme song seem to be playing like 80% of the time?
I'm trying to be a hater on the pin but seems like that might get old.

Sure seems like they are reusing generic sound effects from other games. And not good ones.

Can't quite put my finger on it, but it's nothing I want to hear over and over again.

#8198 4 years ago

Yep location game here, ordered through pinball star. My players are pumped.

#8199 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I don't get what there was to be excited about there? It's not like Slideshows are a thing, anymore.

BTW... I hope I don't get scolded here for starting talk on the RM thread about ST pin.

I think the projector screen is just to redundant, you already have a nice big LCD display. Right?

everything thats being projected onto that screen can just be displayed on the lcd.

#8200 4 years ago
Quoted from trilogybeer:

I’ve heard that Justin did a Lionman call out as both Rick and Morty but I have no clue how or when they will be used .

You can listen to the Rick "Lionman! ... or, whatever." callout on the Spooky Podacast. It's in the Intro!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 13,500.00
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 300.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/164?hl=zaphx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.