20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 246.
#8101 4 years ago

I will admit, over the years I've backed off fidelity in the name of convenience and cost. Streaming, wireless, less cost..life is much simpler when you're not obsessing over visual and audio every second. Probably just an age thing.

#8102 4 years ago

Oh yay a new argument about wired vs wireless headphones!

Do cords and big cans suck? Do batteries and loseable buds and flaky connections suck? I'mma channel my inner *buurrr*RICK:

"I know [they] are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as [i'm] concerned, [they're] both pieces of shit. Yeah, I can prove it mathematically. L-l-le'me grab my whiteboard. This has been a long time coming anyway."

Rick's whiteboard diagram (resized).pngRick's whiteboard diagram (resized).png

#8103 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it ended at $3,067
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine Deposit 440 Only 750 Will Be Made Ever

A happy seller finds a happy buyer and that's what makes the world go round. I'm sincerely happy for them both.

I wouldn't be either one of them right now but it's nice to know I've got a chunk of equity already in my machine. I hope it lasts.

R&M Ebay (resized).pngR&M Ebay (resized).png
#8104 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Knockers are outdated.

Knockers NEVER go out of style

#8105 4 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

Did these?

1975-Sears-Wishbook2017-11-25-20_45_53 (resized).jpg1975-Sears-Wishbook2017-11-25-20_45_53 (resized).jpg
#8106 4 years ago

boobies (resized).PNGboobies (resized).PNG
#8108 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

[quoted image]

That’s a damn fine pair of boobies !

#8109 4 years ago

With all the talk of headphone jacks, I ask a question whether BT compatibility for headphones was a possibility with the beefier computer Spooky is incorporating, and it turns into a shit show. A lot of technologies and gadgets are moving away from wires to wireless compatibility and technologies, but it seems like there are some that don't want the change. Noted. Get off my lawn!

#8110 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Yes sir but i had some unread while they were porting so i don't know which were unread lol.
Will have 10 on the floor this week. Will finish them next week. Then box up. Gameplay video is coming after we smash some bugs!
I'm sure we could take pictures next week or so.

How's the bug smashing going? Almost ready for some pics?
Only one more day in "next week"

#8111 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Sandra,
Spooky gives buyers the option to upgrade their coin door to one that has the removable plate to accept a dollar bill validator.
Will your kit require that style door to install?
I'm guessing it will be the same type they used on Alice Cooper.
[quoted image]

Sorry docquest - I somehow missed your post 5 days ago. We will have two options available for headphone kits that will work with Spooky machines. There will be our traditional headphone kit that goes in the coin door DBA like the picture you posted and we will have an under cabinet mount kit as well so whichever coin door you have you'll be able to install one of our kits. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Also, someone mentioned having a custom painted coin door - we work with those as well, no extra charge. See here for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-hp-kit-for-spooky-american-pinball-vp-cabs#post-5407597

Thanks.

~Sandra

#8112 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Dude you are off your rocker. I lay my airpods on a charger at night and I can wear them as much as I want during the day. I listen to podcasts 4-5 hours a day and never drain the battery. Are you just commenting for the downvotes at this point?

Can we get back to knocker debate now? This one is even dumber. Personally, the idea of playing pinball with headphones on is asinine. Pinball is loud and proud and knockeriffic! But each to their own. I am tolerant that way.

#8113 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A happy seller finds a happy buyer and that's what makes the world go round. I'm sincerely happy for them both.
I wouldn't be either one of them right now but it's nice to know I've got a chunk of equity already in my machine. I hope it lasts.[quoted image]

And that was for spot #440 . Wait until a under #100 Spot goes. Or a NIB in hand.
WOW!

Wait until the eBay buyer finds out how long it will take to receive number #440!

#8114 4 years ago

That’s a damn fine pair of boobies !

C23C901C-713C-4369-A1DF-216232F411FC (resized).jpegC23C901C-713C-4369-A1DF-216232F411FC (resized).jpeg
#8115 4 years ago

Ya know, as a guy that just joined pinside, didn't know this community even existed until 6 months ago when I got an old machine to fix up, I may as well throw my 2 cents in.

I love Rick and Morty! My 13, almost 14 year old showed it to me, and I'm a huge fan. Yeah, I know it's not a kid's show, but at that age, well, it's funny and smart, he could be into worse stuff...

But he's not into pinball. My 18 yr old niece wasn't even sure what a pinball machine was. I recently met a 30something that has the high score on a local Attack from Mars and they were shocked to learn that leagues even existed.

What I'm getting at is, most people don't even have pinball on their radar. It's a super niche thing. I hope that can change. Seems to be getting more trendy, and Rick and Morty should be a home run!

I hope most of those machines get into public places, not hidden in basements like exotic cars that don't get driven, and I'll happily throw $$ into them! Don't get me wrong, I'd like one in my basement too, but not gonna happen.

Just a couple thoughts from an outside perspective. Hope the game's a hit, and oh yeah, Spooky? Just learned about em, TNA is a fun game, and ON WISCONSIN!

#8116 4 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

Sorry docquest - I somehow missed your post 5 days ago. We will have two options available for headphone kits that will work with Spooky machines. There will be our traditional headphone kit that goes in the coin door DBA like the picture you posted and we will have an under cabinet mount kit as well so whichever coin door you have you'll be able to install one of our kits. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Also, someone mentioned having a custom painted coin door - we work with those as well, no extra charge. See here for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-hp-kit-for-spooky-american-pinball-vp-cabs#post-5407597
Thanks.
~Sandra

Any idea on a timeline when this will be available? I'd love to add one to my TNA.

#8117 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Can we get back to knocker debate now? This one is even dumber. Personally, the idea of playing pinball with headphones on is asinine. Pinball is loud and proud and knockeriffic! But each to their own. I am tolerant that way.

Trust me, I don't want to play with headphone on. But not everyone has the luxury of a basement where you can flip away all day and night with minimal disruption to the rest of the household. My game room is my front room (formal living room) in a house that has hard floors everywhere and no sound dampening of any type. As it is, I cannot play after others have gone to bed or it will wake them up as just the machine will do that. But if I can eliminate some of the volume while others are watching television or studying for college exams, then headphones are a good way to do that.

Headphones will never be used when I am home alone. Hell, the volume goes up until someone comes home and taps me on the shoulder.

#8118 4 years ago
Quoted from Jethrodog:

I hope most of those machines get into public places, not hidden in basements like exotic cars that don't get driven, and I'll happily throw $$ into them! Don't get me wrong, I'd like one in my basement too, but not gonna happen.

I’d be shocked if 100 made it on route. Most are being bought by home collectors. You’re new, so time to learn: Don’t cargument. The difference between pinballs and cars - cars are boring and sit there like a boring box on wheels. Pinballs in collector’s homes are games, easy to start up and can/will be played a lot by family & friends.

Spooky is a boutique pinball company. It’s geared toward small batches/home game buyers.

#8119 4 years ago
3mcjgc (resized).jpg3mcjgc (resized).jpg
#8120 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I’d be shocked if 100 made it on route. Most are being bought by home collectors. You’re new, so time to learn: Don’t cargument. The difference between pinballs and cars - cars are boring and sit there like a boring box on wheels. Pinballs in collector’s homes are games, easy to start up and can/will be played a lot by family & friends.
Spooky is a boutique pinball company. It’s geared toward small batches/home game buyers.

I’d be shocked if 50 made it out on route.

#8121 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

I know of at least 21 that will be on location and those are just the ones I sold. I have no idea how many of my distributors have sold to locations.

#8122 4 years ago

I want to apologize to everyone that took offense at my previous post regarding the creators of Rick and Morty. Despite provided evidence, many seem to simply not care and greatly sympathize with these creators and discredit claims by outlets such as The Washington Post, calling them "tabloid clickbait blog posts."

All I'll say is that if anyone wants to see for themselves, just watch the original pilot episode and skip to 4:00 in. I'm not referring to the first episode called "Pilot" of the show, but the one based on Back to the Future.

Check out his pictures of Baron Trump he drew. Or his dexter sketch. Or the texts to the underage girls that surfaced. Or maybe someone knows the episode I was originally referring to, with the kid in bed with two girls. Maybe someone knows the episode. That is what this show is based on.

I wouldn't doubt there are some Spooky/Adult Swim employees here so I don't expect this to go over well but I just want to point this out before people support these guys by dropping crazy amounts of money on this.

#8123 4 years ago

My main ear phones are beats solo 3’s and I recently picked up a Marshall major 3 blue tooth for $100. Both have over 20 hours of use on a charge. I wear on-ear wireless the majorly of time playing pinball. If I wanted to plug them into a headphones jack I could use the mic cord. Prefer staying wireless though. Drop one connection and add the next - easy, peasy. Just awaiting the technology.

#8124 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

I want to apologize to everyone that took offense at my previous post regarding the creators of Rick and Morty. Despite provided evidence, many seem to simply not care and greatly sympathize with these creators and discredit claims by outlets such as The Washington Post, calling them "tabloid clickbait blog posts."
All I'll say is that if anyone wants to see for themselves, just watch the original pilot episode and skip to 4:00 in. I'm not referring to the first episode called "Pilot" of the show, but the one based on Back to the Future.
Check out his pictures of Baron Trump he drew. Or his dexter sketch. Or the texts to the underage girls that surfaced. Or maybe someone knows the episode I was originally referring to, with the kid in bed with two girls. Maybe someone knows the episode. That is what this show is based on.
I wouldn't doubt there are some Spooky/Adult Swim employees here so I don't expect this to go over well but I just want to point this out before people support these guys by dropping crazy amounts of money on this.

Where's @thelaw? Can we get this nut bag out of here?

#8125 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

3mckyx (resized).jpg3mckyx (resized).jpg

#8126 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

A sincere apology isn't followed with finger pointing and more unsubstantiated damning.

#8127 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

Dude, you already were banned from one other thread few spewing this crap, why did you feel the need to bomb everyone's PM box with crap and then come to this thread and do it again? Are you just looking for a Pinside ban altogether? What is your agenda and why do you continue this crusade? Get over it and move on... So you hate Rick and Morty and the creators, go to some other thread and live there.

You are not going to dissuade anyone from spending their money since the game is already sold out. And none of us are going to dinner or hanging out with the creators.. We bought a pin from Spooky pinball based on a hilarious show that you already stated you have never watched. Go away.

#8128 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

I just want to point this out

So you did... again.. now will you please GTFO of this thread?

#8129 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

A sincere apology isn't followed with finger pointing and more damning.

#8130 4 years ago
Quoted from Jethrodog:

Ya know, as a guy that just joined pinside, didn't know this community even existed until 6 months ago when I got an old machine to fix up, I may as well throw my 2 cents in.
I love Rick and Morty! My 13, almost 14 year old showed it to me, and I'm a huge fan. Yeah, I know it's not a kid's show, but at that age, well, it's funny and smart, he could be into worse stuff...
But he's not into pinball. My 18 yr old niece wasn't even sure what a pinball machine was. I recently met a 30something that has the high score on a local Attack from Mars and they were shocked to learn that leagues even existed.
What I'm getting at is, most people don't even have pinball on their radar. It's a super niche thing. I hope that can change. Seems to be getting more trendy, and Rick and Morty should be a home run!
Just a couple thoughts from an outside perspective. Hope the game's a hit, and oh yeah, Spooky? Just learned about em, TNA is a fun game, and ON WISCONSIN!

Welcome to Pinball , be careful it can get addictive .

#8131 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Dude, you already were banned from one other thread few spewing this crap, why did you feel the need to bomb everyone's PM box with crap and then come to this thread and do it again? Are you just looking for a Pinside ban altogether? What is your agenda and why do you continue this crusade? Get over it and move on... So you hate Rick and Morty and the creators, go to some other thread and live there.

You asked for proof and I was banned from the thread. You literally asked for it as well as the other people I messaged. I only pm'd the people that asked me for proof and I provided it. If you didn't take the time to read them all that isn't on me.

#8132 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

You asked for proof and I was banned from the thread.

Can you show us proof you like pinball?

#8133 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

You asked for proof and I was banned from the thread. You literally asked for it.

Dude, seriously? GTFO

#8134 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

You asked for proof and I was banned from the thread. You literally asked for it.

You're psychotic man. GTFO of this thread.

#8135 4 years ago

Making jokes about something is not the same as doing them. And just because you are offended by said jokes, doesn't mean everyone has to be and doesn't make them bad people.

#8136 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

You're psychotic man. GTFO of this thread.

logical fallicy (resized).pnglogical fallicy (resized).png
#8137 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

[quoted image]

I can't speak for everyone but I can tell you that I am impressed. With all of it. Really good job. Well done. I think we're all set here. You are needed elsewhere.

#8138 4 years ago

#8139 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

[quoted image]

You haven't listed any evidence supporting your said argument. Seems like you are cherry-picking facts to support your conclusion.

Cherry picking (suppressed evidence, incomplete evidence) – act of pointing at individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.

#8140 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

[quoted image]

Well, since you want to go down that road... I read most of what you sent me. Time I cannot get back unfortunately. There is a difference about making jokes and doing the actual thing, first of all.

As for the "proof of being a pedophile" you sent, you sent some sort of supposed text messages from a self proclaimed "17 at the time" year old who said that Justin Roiland tried to get her to go to parties and hook up with her when he was in his 20's. Since you like definitions so much....
definition (resized).jpgdefinition (resized).jpg

Might want to pay attention to that last line... That is the actual definition of a pedophile... Not a 20 something hitting on a 17 year old. Inappropriate and mostly illegal? Yes... Pedophile? No...

#8142 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

[quoted image]

You haven't made an argument. You have decided to play at slander and liable.

You should get your shit together.
Get it all together and put it in a backpack.
All your shit...so it's together.
And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere you know?
Take it to the Shit Store and sell it. Or take it to the Shit Museuem.
I don't care what you do.
You just gotta get your shit together.

#8143 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Can you show us proof you like pinball?

Well apparently nothing is good enough around here to prove anything but you can check my post history.

#8144 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

You haven't made an argument. You have decided to play at slander and liable.
You should get your shit together.
Get it all together and put it in a backpack.
All your shit...so it's together.
And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere you know?
Take it to the Shit Store and sell it. Or take it to the Shit Museuem.
I don't care what you do.
You just gotta get your shit together.

Wish there was a way to upvote more than once...well said.

#8145 4 years ago

download (1) (resized).jpgdownload (1) (resized).jpg

#8146 4 years ago

Come on people ignore this crap , don't let Rick and Morty turn into this shit . and people thought knocker talk was stupid .

#8147 4 years ago
Quoted from Jethrodog:

I think video games are replacing everything. ESports is eroding NFL viewership. I play backgammon, but that is dying. Young people are just interested in the twitch fest of Fortnite and such. What else is slowly dying? Shuffleboard, pinball, bridge. Sigh.

#8148 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Come on people ignore this crap , don't let Rick and Morty turn into this shit . and people thought knocker talk was stupid .

tits (resized).PNGtits (resized).PNG
#8149 4 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I think video games are replacing everything. ESports is eroding NFL viewership. I play backgammon, but that is dying. Young people are just interested in the twitch fest of Fortnite and such. What else is slowly dying? Shuffleboard, pinball, bridge. Sigh.

You bring up an interesting point. It seems that the newer generations enjoy 'watching' someone do something more than actually doing. I was never a watch sports fan, so it's weird to see people would rather watch someone play a game than play it themselves.

#8150 4 years ago
Quoted from cyberslunk:

I only pm'd the people that asked me for proof and I provided it.

I didn’t ask for proof and you still pm’d me. How did you know who to pm after you were kicked off the thread? Are you taking screen shots of the threads? Are you writing down names? This is all very disturbing to me. Please stay out of anything related to R&M.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 13,500.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 28.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 163 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/163?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.