20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 246.
#8051 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Well, our house has no carpet anywhere other than the stairs, so with hard floors throughout the house, everything is loud. The wife has been complaining that ACNC is too loud and I have it set at 1. At 1, it is louder than both SS and WOZ which are right next to it and while others are playing them, they cannot hear anything if a game of ACNC is going on. The firing coils and ball are one thing, but when you have a sound system in a pin like Spooky uses, well, headphones will make a difference for sure.
When no one is home, ACNC goes up in volume, but when others are around, the headphones are a nice touch.

We have our ACNC on 2 and it is the bass that carries through the house. I know where you are coming from. Sounds great though.

#8052 4 years ago

Wonder if a pinball machine will fit in this....

https://turo.com/en-us/mortymobile

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png
#8053 4 years ago

IF ACNC is similar system as TNA there are a few locations you can turn the volume down to get a quieter range to fine tune digitally. On the Amp there's a volume, and also the screen board there's a volume. The reason for the screen is its a better quality audio from the screen via HDMI than from the audio chip on the PC. I'm certain with some fiddling you can get it to a comfortable range.

#8054 4 years ago
Quoted from thirdedition:

We have our ACNC on 2 and it is the bass that carries through the house. I know where you are coming from. Sounds great though.

If they're using the same amp as in RZ, it has separate bass and treble/mid volume controls. One knob adjusts the cabinet sub, the other the backbox, and another sets the crossover point for the sub. Fondle all the knobs carefully until pleasing sound emanates from the speaker.

#8055 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Well, our house has no carpet anywhere other than the stairs, so with hard floors throughout the house, everything is loud. The wife has been complaining that ACNC is too loud and I have it set at 1. At 1, it is louder than both SS and WOZ which are right next to it and while others are playing them, they cannot hear anything if a game of ACNC is going on. The firing coils and ball are one thing, but when you have a sound system in a pin like Spooky uses, well, headphones will make a difference for sure.
When no one is home, ACNC goes up in volume, but when others are around, the headphones are a nice touch.

You need a louder stereo.

#8056 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Fondle all the knobs carefully until pleasing

So, just like a Plumbus?

#8057 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do people use headphones on their pins in home? Pinballs are loud...even without sound...

My daily pinball session is from 0500 to 0530... yes.

#8058 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

If they're using the same amp as in RZ, it has separate bass and treble/mid volume controls. One knob adjusts the cabinet sub, the other the backbox, and another sets the crossover point for the sub. Fondle all the knobs carefully until pleasing sound emanates from the speaker.

Thanks for the heads up.

It sounds great now and I'm happy with the balance, it is just the bass that carries through the house. Old house with wood floors.

#8059 4 years ago

So the talk has turned from loud knockers to quiet headphones. Only on pinside...

#8060 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So the talk has turned from loud knockers to quiet headphones. Only on pinside...

And fondling knobs

#8061 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do people use headphones on their pins in home? Pinballs are loud...even without sound...

My wife and I have found it much easier to get rid of the people that complain about the noise!

#8062 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I've found one with my distro. Love the show, love Danesi, love how the game turned out, but any thoughts on content with 8 and 12 year olds?

I have a 7 and 11 year old. With swear mode off, I still assume there will be ample adult humor. It'll go over the head of my 7 year old. But the 11 year old will get it.

I'll have to play the game and see. I'm sure with swearing off, it's still ok for on location. So maybe it's tame enough. If not, it'll be a machine they can't play.

#8063 4 years ago

More thread-crossing, but for those that have not read the Pinovators thread announcing their Spooky kit that is coming out, someone mentioned being able to match the BSE armor for R&M. Apparently, you can send them your bill door and they will punch it and install their kit on it for no additional charge! Learn something new everyday. Well, that solves that... I will be ordering the bill slot on my R&M and sending it to Pinovators. Here are some pictures of others they have done:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-hp-kit-for-spooky-american-pinball-vp-cabs#post-5415150

#8064 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

YES!
Please, for the love of god, no fucking bluetooth on a pinball machine.
A cord is still 10x easier with 10x better sound you jerrys, and yes I've thoroughly tried (and returned) airpods...
Side note, and I know Danesi would be a fan of this....1/4" headphone jack AND 1/8" jack.....you know this is the way...

I have AirPods, and I love 'em. But they aren't built for high-quality, full-range audio. Bluetooth is convenient, and "good enough" for most applications.

Quoted from dts:

I've found one with my distro. Love the show, love Danesi, love how the game turned out, but any thoughts on content with 8 and 12 year olds?

Turn the swearing off, but we're all fooling ourselves if we think this is any more appropriate for an 8yo than watching Family Guy on network TV.

We're buying one anyway, and it'll be a teaching moment for my 7 & 9 year olds. I'm fully prepared to have the "your teacher said you called another kid 'Mr Poopy Butthole' at school today" talk. It's the cost of buying this game, and I accept that. It's if the sex bot makes an appearance that I'm a little worried.

#8065 4 years ago

When we were 7 or 8, we did at least as much and maybe more swearing than adults. Don't see why today should be any different.

#8066 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

When we were 7 or 8, we did at least as much and maybe more swearing than adults. Don't see why today should be any different.

People like to believe in the ideal...in reality...it’s the realist...which I am...right or wrong. Pickle Rick!

#8067 4 years ago

I use headphones all the time in my gameroom.

I want to hear the game!

4 or 5 games running at the same time drowns out everything.

Im buying whatever pinnovators sells.

They are the best.

#8068 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's annoying having to respond to a moron making up shit .

You know what they say about the pointlessness of discussions with stupid people...

"Never go arguing with stupid *****, they will bring you down to their level, and then proceed to beat you up with their experience!"

#8069 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

You know what they say about the pointlessness of discussions with stupid people...
"Never go arguing with stupid *****, they will bring you down to their level, and then proceed to beat you up with their experience!"

You're right . It's my fault . Like the moderator said don't respond to trolls(he said people) . Even if they're not the smartest of Ricks . The last thing I want to do is to put a dampner on this thread . I should have realised who I was dealing with .
IMG_20200116_173057 (resized).jpgIMG_20200116_173057 (resized).jpg

#8070 4 years ago

Got some new socks! Will be the preferred footwear while filpping this game.
A62B2628-43C2-4AC3-A2CC-54BEA3D260A4 (resized).jpegA62B2628-43C2-4AC3-A2CC-54BEA3D260A4 (resized).jpeg

#8071 4 years ago
Quoted from Bwilson:

Got some new socks! Will be the preferred footwear while filpping this game.
[quoted image]

LOL - now we need a Pingulp that can hold a jar of pickles

#8072 4 years ago

I just joined the club.

Super excited.

I got a standard and it’s in the 600’s so I will have plenty of time to sell something when the times comes to pay up.

#8073 4 years ago

I want to hear “Human Music” In this game at some point. I know Scott recognizes real bangers

#8074 4 years ago

Don't forget that new Snake Jazz jam! If Summer's listening, you know it's fire.

#8075 4 years ago

I just re-binged Seasons 1-3...so much I had forgotten or missed.

#8076 4 years ago

Just received notice for a package scheduled for delivery tomorrow

#8077 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

wicked.gifwicked.gif
#8078 4 years ago
Quoted from twhtalm:

Crap, I just bought some stuff from Amazon and Ebay, so I have no idea if anyof them are from Spooky or not!

#8079 4 years ago

the listing on ebay for the BSE deposit slot has surpassed $3,000 with 5 mins left to go

#8080 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

the listing on ebay for the BSE deposit slot has surpassed $3,000 with 5 mins left to go

What’s the link?

#8082 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it ended at $3,067
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine Deposit 440 Only 750 Will Be Made Ever

Sheesh that buyer was like.....

1C63B9FB-A7D6-4304-A02D-9A9F2E975997 (resized).jpeg1C63B9FB-A7D6-4304-A02D-9A9F2E975997 (resized).jpeg
#8083 4 years ago

I wonder from the perspective of someone who isn't familiar with the pinball community, if the 90k ebay listing had something to do with someone buying that for that price. (influenced FOMO).

#8084 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wonder from the perspective of someone who isn't familiar with the pinball community, if the 90k ebay listing had something to do with someone buying that for that price. (influenced FOMO).

Ha! Wow what a steal!

#8085 4 years ago

Did they announce what the Spooky club membership swag is?

#8086 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.[quoted image]

Richiewrench is gonna be so happy.

#8088 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

BT headphones vs wired headphones....welcome to 2020 technologies.
So IF there is any type of Internet connectivity, should we not look forward to WiFi and use a 56k dial up modem in these machines? Asking for a friend...

Welcome to 2020 fads.

#8089 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

BT headphones vs wired headphones....welcome to 2020 technologies.
So IF there is any type of Internet connectivity, should we not look forward to WiFi and use a 56k dial up modem in these machines? Asking for a friend...

Welcome to 2020 fads.

Quoted from JustEverett:

^this...I don't even have wired headphones anymore.

You must not care about sound quality and love to recharge things unnecessarily. But hey, to each their own.

And yes, I know you think they sound great.

#8090 4 years ago

Knockers are outdated.

#8091 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

If they switch to BT I can’t go on location and look like a big 40+ year old dork with wires hanging as I play in public. Ever think about that? Let alone the comfortable feeling of the bunched up wires and plastic earbuds in my pocket that I’m accustomed to.
Then that brings me to what I call the “show stopper”. That’s when I go on location and whip out my Bose noise cancelling headphones from the form fitting case. The sound the zipper makes when they are unleashed and the attention those big clunky headphones make when on my head and I’m “in the zone” on location makes everyone say “Buy that guy a drink! HE got those at Costco On special.” (True story)
Back to knockers:
[quoted image][quoted image]

Ya I love constantly recharging things and keeping track of 3 additional separate items (2 airpods, charging case), making sure they're all charged at the right times, pairing to the right devices, dropping connections. One ear working not the other. Low bandwidth shitty sound quality, audio drops, pops, cracks. etc. etc.

Or you could just plug in a pair of headphones, simple and easy. But man how do I navigate that horrible horrible 1 ounce cord. It's such a nuisance, shucks

I just got off the plane, didn't see a bluetooth connection for the in flight entertainment? Didn't see a bluetooth jack on my friends keyboard either? Hmm and nothing on most handheld game systems either. Bummer.

#8092 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

You must not care about sound quality and love to recharge things unnecessarily. But hey, to each their own.

Wireless headphones are so much more convenient for exercise, working out in the gym, and running though. I’d prefer reduced sound quality to cumbersome wires.

#8093 4 years ago

People are funny. They somehow get offended by things that they don't agree with, or really don't matter. You like purple? Well, you're dumb because clearly green is the better color!

There's another thread asking what the age of the people on Pinside are. It's obvious that no one here is older than 8 yrs old.

#8094 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

People are funny. They somehow get offended by things that they don't agree with, or really don't matter. You like purple? Well, you're dumb because clearly green is the better color!

I like purple

btw, apparently the hulk likes purple too! wanna argue that with him?
hulk (resized).pnghulk (resized).png

#8095 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Or you could just plug in a pair of headphones, simple and easy. But man how do I navigate that horrible horrible 1 ounce cord. It's such a nuisance, shucks

I’m quite animated when I play

I do things like air guitar and Danielson crane kicks when I’m having a good game

A cord would be in the way

#8096 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Ya I love constantly recharging things and keeping track of 3 additional separate items (2 airpods, charging case), making sure they're all charged at the right times, pairing to the right devices, dropping connections. One ear working not the other. Low bandwidth shitty sound quality, audio drops, pops, cracks. etc. etc.
I just got off the plane, didn't see a bluetooth connection for the in flight entertainment? Didn't see a bluetooth jack on my friends keyboard either? Hmm and nothing on most handheld game systems either. Bummer.

Does this mean you don't own a cell phone and strictly use a wired landline?

You may want to go be a Jerry in another thread, because clearly, you think you sound great

#8097 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

it ended at $3,067
ebay.com link » Rick And Morty Pinball Machine Deposit 440 Only 750 Will Be Made Ever

Wow, $1500 premium and not really a low spot. Maybe this is the current record.

And no stream yet!

Amazing

#8098 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

All the Jerry’s on the plane be like...

DD1AC4AB-C8B4-49C1-B0EC-9C2076FFAD98 (resized).jpegDD1AC4AB-C8B4-49C1-B0EC-9C2076FFAD98 (resized).jpeg
#8099 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Welcome to 2020 fads.

I had a pair of Shure SE425s. They sound slightly better than my Airpod Pros, but the Shures were so awful to wear. Constantly fighting a cord that was way to long and draped over my ear. The Airpod Pros get the job done just fine for me.

#8100 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Dude you are off your rocker. I lay my airpods on a charger at night and I can wear them as much as I want during the day. I listen to podcasts 4-5 hours a day and never drain the battery. Are you just commenting for the downvotes at this point?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 210.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/162?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.