20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 246.
#8001 4 years ago

Surprised spooky is affiliated with nitro

#8002 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I'm locked into a standard but was under the impression the game sold out, due to the whole "SOLD OUT" thing. Spots sitting at distributors =/= sold out in my opinion, and seems misleading. Makes zero difference to me one way or the other but I can't believe that #440 spot on ebay has been bid up $1000 over value when spots are still available (I wonder if the guys bidding on that are aware?)

Sold out does not mean you cant get a game.

It only means that they are spoken for.

There will be lots of motion in the spots during the years it will take to get the game.
People drop out, lose interest etc.

Its not a worry, it always is this way.

If you want a game, contact the distro's. they will have one for you.

Its what they do. lol

#8003 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

BT headphones vs wired headphones....welcome to 2020 technologies.
So IF there is any type of Internet connectivity, should we not look forward to WiFi and use a 56k dial up modem in these machines? Asking for a friend...

If they switch to BT I can’t go on location and look like a big 40+ year old dork with wires hanging as I play in public. Ever think about that? Let alone the comfortable feeling of the bunched up wires and plastic earbuds in my pocket that I’m accustomed to.

Then that brings me to what I call the “show stopper”. That’s when I go on location and whip out my Bose noise cancelling headphones from the form fitting case. The sound the zipper makes when they are unleashed and the attention those big clunky headphones make when on my head and I’m “in the zone” on location makes everyone say “Buy that guy a drink! HE got those at Costco On special.” (True story)

Back to knockers:
D66C4045-6811-40E1-9045-F00877979228 (resized).jpegD66C4045-6811-40E1-9045-F00877979228 (resized).jpeg0E2D297F-0646-4258-B837-DDEECB145F36 (resized).jpeg0E2D297F-0646-4258-B837-DDEECB145F36 (resized).jpeg

#8004 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

My suggestion, instead of speculating whether or not there are spots available, is to reach out to Spooky distributors and they will tell you if there are spots available or not. Not anything anyone says outside of the distributors should be taken as yes or no.
With that said, as noted in the prior post, there may have been some people that "committed" they may or may not have sent in their deposit.
There would be zero benefit for a distro to have spots, but have the hype call it "sold out."

I reached out to spooky 3 weeks ago and was advised that I was put on a list, but I haven't heard anything else since.

#8005 4 years ago

I'm pretty sure that some of the people crying about being shut out, are wanting to only buy a low number spot and for way under market value.
Availability with distributors won't achieve that.

#8006 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

On the topic of Bluetooth headphones for games: sounds great for a single game in a "collection". But in a larger collection, moving from game to game would suck with the pairing process.
I'm more interested in wired jacks. People can bring their own headphones. "Pairing" is just insert. It also means no requirement for batteries, unless one chooses to use noise canceling headphones.

In a home environment with a portable device similar to the one I posted a few posts back, since the transmitter is just charged when you aren't using it, connecting to a new machine is as simple as just unplugging the transmitter from the machine you are done playing and plugging it into the jack of the one you move to. No need to turn anything off/on or to re-pair your headphones/devices at all.

#8007 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm pretty sure that some of the people crying about being shut out, are wanting to only buy a low number spot and for way under market value.
Availability with distributors won't achieve that.

People with low number spots drop out too.

#8008 4 years ago
AB48DF04-162B-4EB5-85C4-5634694ECED0 (resized).jpegAB48DF04-162B-4EB5-85C4-5634694ECED0 (resized).jpeg
#8009 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I reached out to spooky 3 weeks ago and was advised that I was put on a list, but I haven't heard anything else since.

Keep in mind that is Spooky's list. Each distributor is going to have their own. Sounds like any availability still around will be with a distributor so best bet is to call around to them specifically to see if you can find one.

#8010 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

I would get on some of the distributors lists also, if you really want a game.
A couple of pinsiders bought games in the last few days.

#8011 4 years ago

Even Mr. Noob-noob went wireless...just sayin’
4184FAEA-F0F4-447D-9002-86A0FF29B834 (resized).png4184FAEA-F0F4-447D-9002-86A0FF29B834 (resized).png

#8012 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

People with low number spots drop out too.

Agreed and that is what some people are hoping for. But instead of shopping around, they are choosing to gamble on spot availability in what looks to be a competitive field.

#8013 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

Even Mr. Poopy Butthole went wireless...just sayin’[quoted image]

That’s Noob-noob, noob.

No offense intended, but couldn’t pass that up!

#8014 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Like the others have said, call each of the distros also, not just Spooky.

#8015 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

That’s Noob-noob, noob.

All good, I just wanted to say Mr. Poopy Butthole. But I do feel like Dufus Rick now...

I will go a step further and say that it is NOT Mr. Poopy Butthole nor Mr. Noob-noob. It is one of the Ball Fondlers from the Interdimensional TV Show.
I guess we're both Dufus Ricks....

#8016 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

get strapped to a shipping container, brought to a boat on the coast, put on a boat to Australia, travel the Pacific to Australia, get off the boat and brought to a warehouse

67EC2AE8-D99D-4442-873B-D398FCBB64FB (resized).jpeg67EC2AE8-D99D-4442-873B-D398FCBB64FB (resized).jpeg

rd

#8017 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Like the others have said, call each of the distros also, not just Spooky.

I've found one with my distro. Love the show, love Danesi, love how the game turned out, but any thoughts on content with 8 and 12 year olds?

#8018 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

I've found one with my distro. Love the show, love Danesi, love how the game turned out, but any thoughts on content with 8 and 12 year olds?

There are many discussions in this thread on content and settings for swearing.

#8019 4 years ago
Quoted from dts:

You say you've watched the show....the pin is like the show....

#8020 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I'm always surprised by this also.

#8021 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You say you've watched the show....the pin is like the show....

Oh, there is a family mode, of course. Never mind.

#8022 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I am surprised anyone would bring that shit into this Thread.

#8023 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

That’s Noob-noob, noob.

That ain’t Noob Noob! You need to set your Cable Box to inter dimensional Cable. That’s my fave show to watch every Tuesday.

95D3C240-C8DF-4CA2-8FF0-2FFDB2A6FC83 (resized).png95D3C240-C8DF-4CA2-8FF0-2FFDB2A6FC83 (resized).png
#8024 4 years ago

For those that missed out on a R&M, is it the same feeling as not getting invited to Vindicators 2?

#8025 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

I am surprised anyone would bring that shit into this Thread.

Exactly. This is a Spooky thread. If they want to be negative go in a Stern or JJP thread. Only positive things are allowed here.

#8026 4 years ago

If you want to go negative, check out this guy's post in one of the Rick and Morty threads.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/7#post-5414362

#8027 4 years ago
Quoted from johnnyutah:

That ain’t Noob Noob! You need to set your Cable Box to inter dimensional Cable. That’s my fave show to watch every Tuesday.[quoted image]

Hoist with my own petard!

I actually thought Noob Noob was kind of a fanboy/janitor for both the Vindicators and ball fondlers. Whoops!

#8028 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

How do you think canadians feel and we are attached to the states, yet we arnt all on here complaining

I asked how much would it cost to get the machine over here , how the fuck is that complaining ?

#8029 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Probably because you were put on a list Jerry.

#8030 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

how the fuck is that complaining ?

Wow quick to anger much?

#8031 4 years ago

Ummm....uhhhh this thread is going sideways, Rick. Ahhhhh jeezzzz

#8032 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Wow quick to anger much?

It's annoying having to respond to a moron making up shit .

#8034 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

It's annoying having to respond to a moron making up shit .

You dont have to respond you chose to. Lighten up.

peace-among-worlds1858546-prints (resized).jpgpeace-among-worlds1858546-prints (resized).jpg
#8035 4 years ago

Peace Among Worlds

#8036 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

You dont have to respond you chose to. Lighten up.[quoted image]

Calling you a moron was giving you way too much credit . I'm not going to let you ruin the Vibe of this happy thread

#8037 4 years ago

Speaking of Noob Noob, look what just came in.

20200115_145724 (resized).jpg20200115_145724 (resized).jpg
#8038 4 years ago
Quoted from DruTheFu:

All good, I just wanted to say Mr. Poopy Butthole. But I do feel like Dufus Rick now...
I will go a step further and say that it is NOT Mr. Poopy Butthole nor Mr. Noob-noob. It is one of the Ball Fondlers from the Interdimensional TV Show.
I guess we're both Dufus Ricks....

Quoted from johnnyutah:

That ain’t Noob Noob! You need to set your Cable Box to inter dimensional Cable. That’s my fave show to watch every Tuesday.[quoted image]

It was killing me and I had to look it up....apparently, the characters name is Benjamin!
https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin

So I'm guessing Mr PBH, N-n and Benjamin are all the same species?

#8039 4 years ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

I'm locked into a standard but was under the impression the game sold out, due to the whole "SOLD OUT" thing. Spots sitting at distributors =/= sold out in my opinion, and seems misleading. Makes zero difference to me one way or the other but I can't believe that #440 spot on ebay has been bid up $1000 over value when spots are still available (I wonder if the guys bidding on that are aware?)

If you ask around to all the distributors you might be surprised to find a open spot. It's has happened all ready and i'm sure more will open up over next year ect. 18months is long time lots of other pins are going be coming out in that time so people will change there mind. I bet some will change there mind after the stream whenever that is.

So don't go pay $$$$ from a flipper unless your crazy and need it now.

#8040 4 years ago

The collection keeps growing, can’t wait to get my pinball next to it.

99B8E57E-8379-4A02-B1BE-CA185C0242DC (resized).jpeg99B8E57E-8379-4A02-B1BE-CA185C0242DC (resized).jpeg
#8041 4 years ago
Quoted from EasternBloc:

It was killing me and I had to look it up....apparently, the characters name is Benjamin!
https://rickandmorty.fandom.com/wiki/Benjamin
So I'm guessing Mr PBH, N-n and Benjamin are all the same species?

Like the entire Yoda and Baby Yoda mystery! haha

#8042 4 years ago

Sandra over at Pinovators just confirmed that their upcoming Spooky compatible headphone jack mod will utilize the bill door slot (or you can mount under the pin). So if you want to add that, probably want to order the bill validator slot option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators-hp-kit-for-spooky-american-pinball-vp-cabs#post-5414807

#8043 4 years ago

Do people use headphones on their pins in home? Pinballs are loud...even without sound...

#8044 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Do people use headphones on their pins in home? Pinballs are loud...even without sound...

put the glass back on, it cuts the sound down a ton

#8045 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

put the glass back on, it cuts the sound down a ton

Shows what you know, while people are spending hundreds on invisiglass, I have a crystal clear view of the playfield!

#8046 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Shows what you know, while people are spending hundreds on invisiglass, I have a crystal clear view of the playfield!

Genius Morty. Gg g guy is a genius!

#8047 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I got a sheet of the jjp invisiglass for christmas and its super nice. Cant really tell its there until you go to touch it.

#8048 4 years ago

Well, our house has no carpet anywhere other than the stairs, so with hard floors throughout the house, everything is loud. The wife has been complaining that ACNC is too loud and I have it set at 1. At 1, it is louder than both SS and WOZ which are right next to it and while others are playing them, they cannot hear anything if a game of ACNC is going on. The firing coils and ball are one thing, but when you have a sound system in a pin like Spooky uses, well, headphones will make a difference for sure.

When no one is home, ACNC goes up in volume, but when others are around, the headphones are a nice touch.

#8049 4 years ago

Turn up SS and WOZ.. problem solved.

#8050 4 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

Turn up SS and WOZ.. problem solved.

LOL... Its already crazy loud in the house with the pins and slots going. Volume up is not an option.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/161?hl=pokerjake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.