20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 246.
#7901 4 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

umm.... who's jeff? did they change names over in sweden?

Sorry meant Jerry ofc.

#7902 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Fulci’s Zombi 2

I'm actually looking into buying the really nice bluray/dvd releases from Blue Underground.

https://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/73498/lucio-fulcis-zombie-2018-4k-remaster/

Zombie is more Fulci's own thing, but also a wannabe sequel to Dawn of the Dead. There seemingly was no Zombie 2, just 3 and 4. Very weird series......

#7903 4 years ago

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.

7891569A-512A-42F9-B62F-D3BC0044E214 (resized).jpeg7891569A-512A-42F9-B62F-D3BC0044E214 (resized).jpeg
#7904 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.[quoted image]

I like...take my money...

#7905 4 years ago

That looks damn nice...but so does the black...it matches space. Decisions, decisions.

18F84B6E-D2DB-4762-BC84-E78AF8D4757D.png18F84B6E-D2DB-4762-BC84-E78AF8D4757D.png
#7906 4 years ago

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250.[quoted image]

That actually looks nice

#7907 4 years ago

So glad I ordered a blood sucker!

#7908 4 years ago

Thank you!
Nice Spooky.

#7909 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

I’m confused...are your just joking on me or are you serious?

Nothing serious. Its just pinball.

#7910 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Nothing serious. Its just pinball.

Got it! Play on!

#7911 4 years ago

Thats awesome that they are going to offer that option. I am bummed that the top of the Rick and Morty logo is getting cut off by the coin door. They really should fix that.

#7912 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I am bummed that the top of the Rick and Morty logo is getting cut off by the coin door. They really should fix that.

Both of those pictures are of the prototype game - the logo is a bit lower on the final cabinets.

#7913 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Indeed. But also still, why wouldn't it be. Lol ... it is the flyer talking specifically about "The Topper".
I am aware that we haven't been told yet, hence the question

It definitely could be. It has a shape that would make sense as a topper. The portal could even be a separate rotating piece.
But I wouldn't be surprised at all if were totally unrelated, too.

#7914 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Why would it be? It’s just common R&M art.

Because it would be a kick ass topper!

Portal in the background with lights and maybe a spinning layer? Sounds frolicking great to me Morty!

#7915 4 years ago

The powdercoated coin door looks awesome. I think it actually makes the outer space on the front pop more.

Quick question, does anyone have a photo of the coin door with the bill acceptor spot on it? Is the layout of the door the same and the slot is somewhere in the blank areas (seems awefully tight) or is the layout of that door different? I am assuming that they are using the same doors they used on ACNC.

I ask because I am considering the bill acceptor slot for my R&M so I can use it for the upcoming Pinovators volume control and headphone jack. But I ordered my ACNC without the bill acceptor slot and will have to get the option that mounts under that machine. Anyway, just trying to see cosmetically which door looks better.

#7916 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

That looks damn nice...but so does the black...it matches space. Decisions, decisions.[quoted image]

Looks nice. Thank you Spooky for giving us the opportunity to add this on.

#7917 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I ask because I am considering the bill acceptor slot for my R&M so I can use it for the upcoming Pinovators volume control and headphone jack. But I ordered my ACNC without the bill acceptor slot and will have to get the option that mounts under that machine. Anyway, just trying to see cosmetically which door looks better.

Yes, this. I want to know this

I put their mod on my WOZ (after having the JJP one on POTC) and love it. Must have for home games.

#7918 4 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Im sorry to say, after watching the first 5 episodes, Ive started liking the show.....WTF!!??!!

i was hooked after episode 5 as well. Once I understood the depth at which this show could get, I was hooked. There are limitless storylines with this show.

#7919 4 years ago

I know I'm late, but here's the cheese balls someone ordered. The bag is for Spooky and the balls for BK. Now back to reading the other 200 posts. PS. Appreciate the topper Spooky. Thanks checks in mail

20200114_221320 (resized).jpg20200114_221320 (resized).jpg
#7920 4 years ago

Does anyone know if the DBA slot coin door option is wired for 120v or 12v bill acceptor?

#7921 4 years ago

Powder coated coindoor is a new add on. The regular door is $225 and the bill acceptor ready door is $250

That looks incredible. I’m in for sure on the powder coat. Do we know if the head set will need the bill validator slot?

#7922 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

i was hooked after episode 5 as well. Once I understood the depth at which this show could get, I was hooked. There are limitless storylines with this show.

I think I got my wife hooked. She never watched before and scoffed at me for watching dumb guy shows (she watches The Voice, we're even). But if we're going to have a R&M pin she has to at least know the theme, now I regularly get to say "Where are my testicles Summer?" around the house.

#7923 4 years ago

SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY!

So fucking cool guys, free topper is so nice. Like someone previously in the thread said, now that you've given such an awesome gift I will definitely be getting extra add-ons including that cool ass powder coated coin door.

SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY! SPOOKY!

#7924 4 years ago

Crap. This is going to turn into a freakin expensive pin.

Full credit to Spooky for allowing us to customize these games from the factory.

#7925 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Because it would be a kick ass topper!
Portal in the background with lights and maybe a spinning layer? Sounds frolicking great to me Morty!

I was assuming that is the topper....spinning portal in the back, lit up crystals. Love it.

#7926 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Crap. This is going to turn into a freakin expensive pin.

Do you know how much it will cost with all the extras , shipped over here and with taxes in Aussie dollars .

#7927 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Do you know how much it will cost with all the extras , shipped over here and with taxes in Aussie dollars .

Haven’t been game to total it screaminr

#7928 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Haven’t been game to total it screaminr

I'm guessing around 13 k not including butter cabinet

#7929 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Think this is on the money! Let’s hope the AUD goes up haha. It may go to 71 in coming months so we can only hope it’s high when our balance is due. What ever it ends up being we’ll just have to deal with it, game is going to be worth it I’m sure.

#7930 4 years ago

I was going to get one , but the $65 AUD for the knocker put it over my limit .

Quoted from Pinball_Freak:

Think this is on the money! Let’s hope the AUD goes up haha. It may go to 71 in coming months so we can only hope it’s high when our balance is due. What ever it ends up being we’ll just have to deal with it, game is going to be worth it I’m sure.

#7931 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I was assuming that is the topper....spinning portal in the back, lit up crystals. Love it.

Wouldn´t it be cool if you attach a green/yellow led disc to the wall behind the machine and then have rick and morty on top as topper guys.

#7932 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

I came to about 12+ total without any upgrades, so that seems like around the ballpark... putting it I think about 4k less than a JJP LE and similar to stern premium. .... and includes an interactive topper!!

Meanwhile in the DR thread Rick and Morty is in the same discussion as Harley Davidson? wtf? Lol

#7933 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

Wouldn´t it be cool if you attach a green/yellow led disc to the wall behind the machine and then have rick and morty on top as topper guys.

F Yeah!

#7934 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

You can get cheap projectors that have cool effects maybe you could find one that did a whirlpool . You could use it for the ceiling or below the machine on the ground .

IMG_20200115_201336 (resized).jpgIMG_20200115_201336 (resized).jpg
#7935 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Meanwhile in the DR thread Rick and Morty is in the same discussion as Harley Davidson? wtf? Lol

The DR and Stranger Things threads are so sad . The first post in this thread has 110 upvotes Stranger Things has 2 .

#7936 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

The DR and Stranger Things threads are so sad . The first post in this thread has 110 upvotes Stranger Things has 2 .

You made me look and you are correct.

#7937 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Quick question, does anyone have a photo of the coin door with the bill acceptor spot on it? Is the layout of the door the same and the slot is somewhere in the blank areas (seems awefully tight) or is the layout of that door different? I am assuming that they are using the same doors they used on ACNC.

This is the bill acceptor door that was used on ACNC

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/33#post-5195531

#7938 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

[quoted image]

69eaf4dbaff6412c3d2aee0372586ee5dd944155 (resized).jpg69eaf4dbaff6412c3d2aee0372586ee5dd944155 (resized).jpg

From post#388

Man, you have ESP.... same image as the topper flyer, from over 5 weeks ago!!

#7939 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

That looks incredible. I’m in for sure on the powder coat. Do we know if the head set will need the bill validator slot?

I asked that question 4 days ago and didnt get a response yet.

They make some kits that mount under the front of the game if it doesnt have a DBV equiped coin door.

Personally I dont like how those look. It's also something you'd have to deal with when moving a game.

The kits they make that use the DBV slot look much nicer so I hope that's an option with their planned Spooky kit.

If Spooky decides to make their own headphone kit I'm assuming it would also go in the DBV area.

rps20200115_065010 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065010 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065042 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065042 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065351 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065351 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065413 (resized).jpgrps20200115_065413 (resized).jpg
#7940 4 years ago

The Spooky coin door option (with DBV slot) is the standard style like pictured/ you are use to.

If you plan to use a headphone jack set up, then I suggest selecting the DBV door upgrade when the time comes for your R&M.

#7941 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The Spooky coin door option (with DBV slot) is the standard style like pictured/ you are use to.
If you plan to use a headphone jack set up, then I suggest selecting the DBV door upgrade when the time comes for your R&M.

What voltage DBA is it wired for?

#7942 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

How do you think canadians feel and we are attached to the states, yet we arnt all on here complaining

#7943 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

What voltage DBA is it wired for?

4 post up 7937 has a link to the bill acceptors that work.

#7944 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

4 post up 7937 has a link to the bill acceptors that work.

That post didn't answer the question. The Mars 2400 or 2600 "series" could either be a 12v or 110v wiring option.

#7945 4 years ago

Am i reading this wrong or what. So if you choose the bill accepter you only get the cut out for it. If you choose to do headphones you will lose your ability to have a bill acceptor also? Please correct me if im wrong

#7946 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Am i reading this wrong or what. So if you choose the bill accepter you only get the cut out for it. If you choose to do headphones you will lose your ability to have a bill acceptor also? Please correct me if im wrong

There are multiple ways to have a headphone jack / volume control in the front of the machine. One of them is to use the spot where the bill acceptor would be. But you could only do this if you upgraded your machine to the DBA "style" coin door from Spooky. Default has no DBA slot.

#7947 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Both of those pictures are of the prototype game - the logo is a bit lower on the final cabinets.

Thanks for clarifying

#7948 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

But you could only do this if you upgraded your machine to the DBA "style" coin door from Spooky. Default has no DBA slot.

Pardon my ignorance, but what’s DBA?

#7949 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Dollar Bill Acceptor

#7950 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Quoted from FatPanda:

Dollar Bill Acceptor

Sometimes also called DBV (dollar bill validator).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

10,000 (OBO)
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 300.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 159 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/159?hl=bent98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.