20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 246.
#7701 4 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Looks like free toppers for all[quoted image]

@Spooky pinball, I freakin love you guys!

#7702 4 years ago

Aftermarket topper makers:

images.jpegimages.jpeg
#7703 4 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I was expecting like an extra toy figure on the playfield or something similar. This just blows me away! Thanks Spooky!

#7704 4 years ago

Spooky “gets it”

#7705 4 years ago

That is pretty f'n awesome of them. Completely unexpected.

#7706 4 years ago

DC motor = spinning portal?

#7707 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Spooky: FREE TOPPERS FOR ALL!!!!!!

You sons of bitches...

I'm In!

**Maybe Key Post that Announcement?**

#7708 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

DC motor = spinning portal?

If that's an example of what the topper looks like, I'd say yes!

#7709 4 years ago

Spinning portal and flashing kalaxian crystals!

#7710 4 years ago

wow, that is totally freaking awesome on Spooky's part!

#7711 4 years ago

I am completely blown away by this. Such an awesome thing for Spooky to do for their customers.

I was thinking we'd get a Purple Sparkle Pin Gulp or something?

#7712 4 years ago

So the ONLY games that wont get topper are for the people that flipped them?

LOL, that is classic!

#7713 4 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

I love it.

#7714 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

This kinda makes me want to buy some extra upgrades I was gonna pass on - ya know when you’re at a restaurant and they forget to charge you for an item...and you decide to leave a bigger tip?

I'd say anyone who wants to say a special thank you to Spooky Pinball, needs to send a tub of cheese balls.

A big fucking tub of cheese balls!

SEND NOW!

#7715 4 years ago

Wow, didnt expect that, thanks Spooky!

#7716 4 years ago
Quoted from Jigz:

Spinning Kalaxian Crystals and Flashing Portal!

#7717 4 years ago

WOW Spooky knows how to exceed everyone’s expectations.

Class act for a company that actually takes pride in what their doing. And appreciates their customers.

#7718 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I was expecting like an extra toy figure on the playfield or something similar. This just blows me away! Thanks Spooky!

...or a Spooky coffee mug that says "WORLD'S GREATEST MORTY" on it.

#7719 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Bully?! I’m standing up for the pinball customer! Someone who spends $8k on a game should never be bullied to pay more for a complete game. Ever. That price has been paid with the initial purchase. You can’t be on the side of taking advantage of pinball customers & call me a bully.

You missed my point. And yes, your behavior is bullying and it should stop. Nice that you view this as your private pissing ground and could care less about opinions of fellow hobbyists.

You pay $8K for a finished game. Including complete code. Then the development stops once that commitment is fulfilled. You got the game you paid for. It's done. All the s/w engineers have moved on to make money on the next project.

The not so new idea is to have the s/w engineers continue beyond that point to make our games have fresh content. Increasing the value and enjoyment vs having them be stagnant objects.

I understand the situation the industry is in with Machines shipping code incomplete. Therefore we are all worried about how companies will draw the line between what's owed and what is bonus. That's all fine.

But if there is a point when a company has a title which greatly expands over time as a feature, I'm in.

#7720 4 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

Looks like free toppers for all

Holy smokes that is incredibly generous and vastly above and beyond what anyone was expecting. Thank you so much Spooky!

#7721 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

You missed my point. And yes, your behavior is bullying and it should stop. Nice that you view this as your private pissing ground and could care less about opinions of fellow hobbyists.
You pay $8K for a finished game. Including complete code. Then the development stops once that commitment is fulfilled. You got the game you paid for. It's done. All the s/w engineers have moved on to make money on the next project.
The not so new idea is to have the s/w engineers continue beyond that point to make our games have fresh content. Increasing the value and enjoyment vs having them be stagnant objects.
I understand the situation the industry is in with Machines shipping code incomplete. Therefore we are all worried about how companies will draw the line between what's owed and what is bonus. That's all fine.
But if there is a point when a company has a title which greatly expands over time as a feature, I'm in.

Well it seemed like when stern added USB update the games start down the road of ship now patch later

#7722 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I've always like Zach and SDTM, but it's starting to feel more and more like he is just a Stern shill. I've never heard him say a bad thing about Stern in all the media I've heard him on. I could be wrong, but it's just been feeling more and more like that to me. I'm sure Stern is the bread and butter of a company like Flip N Out, so I understand. Bottom line is I don't care to see him be the first one streaming R&M.

Quoted from Rarehero:

Total shill. All their Stern reviews are “weee!! Yay! This is amazing” ...then they review a classic like Addams, a game 100x what lost Sterns could hope to be, and they crap on it. Clear and transparently trying to suppress the classic game market by gaslighting potential customers into thinking new = better.

Mr Haney, is not happy you’re talking about his number one pinball salesman!

EBF509BE-9093-4803-A059-BD2CA8223671 (resized).jpegEBF509BE-9093-4803-A059-BD2CA8223671 (resized).jpeg
#7723 4 years ago

Now I really need a TNA in my collection. And whatever the next spooky game is after R&M. This is how you win a customer for life.

#7724 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I'd say anyone who wants to say a special thank you to Spooky Pinball, needs to send a tub of cheese balls.
A big fucking tub of cheese balls!
SEND NOW!

https://imgur.com/a/DDsNVih

This is now a cheese ball thread.

#7725 4 years ago

Amazing! Spooky is the best!

Thank you Spooky Pinball .

#7726 4 years ago

❤ ya Spooky!

#7727 4 years ago

Hell fucking yeah

#7728 4 years ago

Wow!

Thanks Spooky!

I love you guys!

I CAN’T WAIT TO PICK UP MY RM!!!!

#7729 4 years ago

That is above and beyond!

Big thank you to Spooky!!!

#7730 4 years ago
Quoted from Jigz:

CLpOnnN (resized).pngCLpOnnN (resized).png
#7731 4 years ago

And if you really appreciate Spooky Pinball and I do....
please make your payments by way of check to help them avoid the cc fees. They’ve proven that you will get a game!

#7732 4 years ago

That's really kind of spooky to do that, thanks!

Wouldn't the people who bought flipped games still get the topper since they are putting it on every game?

#7733 4 years ago

I hope it's a -big giant megaseed going in a butthole- topper. Every time you earn a megaseed during the game. Oooweee! Expectations.

#7734 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

More interesting stuff happening now. Don't care.

#7735 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

And if you really appreciate Spooky Pinball and I do....
please make your payments by way of check to help them avoid the cc fees. They’ve proven that you will get a game!

That's a great idea!

I usually pay with credit cards because of points but I'm definetly gonna pay by check or cash if they want and if that helps them out!

#7736 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This thread is like being in the locker room of the team that won the championship . Stranger things and Deep Root thread are like being in the locker room of the team that lost .[quoted image]

Now more than ever!

#7737 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

More interesting stuff happening now. Don't care.

I agree.

Stoked about the topper!

#7738 4 years ago

Knockers and plumbuses topper! ROFL

#7739 4 years ago

"Hey Gary, spooky pinball is GIVING free interactive toppers with their game"
gary says (resized).pnggary says (resized).png

Seriously awesome of Charlie to do this

#7740 4 years ago

Wow, I was expecting it to be a fancy key chain, poster or something minimal.

#7741 4 years ago

Attention :JJP, CGC, AP and DR
Spooky is showing you how to compete in the landscape of pinball competition.
Keep up the great work Spooky!

#7742 4 years ago

Super awesome. OOOOOOOOWEEEEEEE!!

#7743 4 years ago

Topper, YES!

Screenshot_2020-01-13-19-40-46_1 (resized).jpgScreenshot_2020-01-13-19-40-46_1 (resized).jpg
#7744 4 years ago

My second thought after "Wow that's amazing" was "I just know someone is going to complain about the free topper."

I guess I'm just a negative person. I hope I'm wrong!

#7745 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

My second thought after "Wow that's amazing" was "I just know someone is going to complain about the free topper."

Pinside PTSD?

#7746 4 years ago

they might just complain about when they get their topper...

#7747 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

"Hey Gary, spooky pinball is GIVING free interactive toppers with their game"
[quoted image]
Seriously awesome of Charlie to do this

I feel bad for all the people that love Stranger Things and opted not to buy a RM pin because they wanted a ST pin.

I love ST things to but after having purchased Stern's Dead Pool a year ago and knowing the quality of their product, I just couldn't see myself buying another new Stern machine.

I work on machinery all day and Stern is doing business like all the big greedy corporations out there, they're cutting corners everywhere they can, producing poor quality product and charging even more than they used to when the product was actually better built! (makes me sick)

They just don't get it... consumers will figure this out eventually, wise up and go where the quality is better. Especially when what they are buying is a luxury and not a neccessity.

*** I do have to say; that I do love the game, Deadpool is an awesome pin and George Gomez rules! Just hate the quality of the product.

#7748 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

Yeah that is what's going on in the threads of other games Lol ... "How come They get a topper for Free!??"

#7749 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This thread is like being in the locker room of the team that won the championship . Stranger things and Deep Root thread are like being in the locker room of the team that lost .[quoted image]

Yep, ^^^THIS^^^ .... Totally!

#7750 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Gameplay Interactive Lighting, and Animated, too!!!!
OoooooWweeeeeE!!
AWESOME!!! ... a company resetting the standard to where Toppers are Part of the Game! .... rather than an option, at extra cost, for your limited edition game.
I've always believed if you are buying a Limited Edition that any factory topper designed specifically for the game, should naturally be included at no extra cost, as a part of the LE game.
Can't wait to see a few pics!! . Go Spooky!
Thank You!

To be honest AFM, MB had nice interactive toppers included in the LE price. I’m not usually buying toppers on my pins so I love if they’re included. Think it’s bogus Stern selling a $700 topper for SW.

Way to go Spooky rules.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 28.00
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (OBO)
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/155?hl=onthesnap and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.