20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 246.
#7501 4 years ago

When you get your RM and you are not having fun with the flooble crank you might be doing something wrong....

#7502 4 years ago
Screenshot_20200110-154456 (resized).pngScreenshot_20200110-154456 (resized).png
#7503 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Who is the poor Spooky Employee who has to polish all 750 Flooble Cranks?

Quoted from Lounge:

It’s only 10 per week.... and twenty bucks is twenty bucks.

If it means playing the machine sooner, there might be a line of Pinsiders up in Benton soon.

#7504 4 years ago

The dopest dope you done ever smoked

20200110_170015 (resized).jpg20200110_170015 (resized).jpg
#7505 4 years ago

This thread must be in Family mode as I haven't heard a single censorship Bleep.

#7506 4 years ago

Every time I see a whole bunch of new posts I think there may finally be a gameplay video... disappointed every time.

#7507 4 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Every time I see a whole bunch of new posts I think there may finally be a gameplay video... disappointed every time.

Don't rush perfection. Anytime I get impatient, I refer to the Stranger Things release and I'm good again.

#7508 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I would definitely buy a headphone kit. Is there a Pinnovator or other aftermarket kit for Spooky games?

We actually have a headphone kit in the works that will be compatible with Spooky games. We'll post soon with more information . Feel free to message us or email us with any questions. If you've never bought one of our products check out the thread a customer started a few weeks back about our products and customer service. I believe the thread is titled Pinnovators.

Thanks.

~Sandra

#7509 4 years ago

I was under the impression that Spooky may be working on a headphone adapter for their games?

#7510 4 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

We actually have a headphone kit in the works that will be compatible with Spooky games

Sandra,

Spooky gives buyers the option to upgrade their coin door to one that has the removable plate to accept a dollar bill validator.

Will your kit require that style door to install?

I'm guessing it will be the same type they used on Alice Cooper.
24c6bd3bc3fbcec823839c0d30c23a984eb3c801 (resized).jpg24c6bd3bc3fbcec823839c0d30c23a984eb3c801 (resized).jpg

#7511 4 years ago
Quoted from SGSA:

We actually have a headphone kit in the works that will be compatible with Spooky games. We'll post soon with more information . Feel free to message us or email us with any questions. If you've never bought one of our products check out the thread a customer started a few weeks back about our products and customer service. I believe the thread is titled Pinnovators.
Thanks.
~Sandra

Pinnovators
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinnovators

#7512 4 years ago

I was thinking about the comments on the metal flooblecrank putting rubber on it to protect it. could you combine it with rubber on the post, and use the powerball from a TZ to reduce the inertia needed to activate the crank? Thereby making it just as effective as the metal on metal impact?

#7513 4 years ago
9B9B429F-3694-4547-906A-CF68734AE6B2.jpeg9B9B429F-3694-4547-906A-CF68734AE6B2.jpeg
#7514 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

I was thinking about the comments on the metal flooblecrank putting rubber on it to protect it. could you combine it with rubber on the post, and use the powerball from a TZ to reduce the inertia needed to activate the crank? Thereby making it just as effective as the metal on metal impact?

I was considering that too! Very possible. I like the look of the powerball, but I’ll wait until I get my game to test.

#7515 4 years ago

I'll play the game as Scott intended. Not going to redesign a game I haven't played or even seen in person.

#7516 4 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

Why are we worried about the protecting the flooblecrank? What’s the difference between the ball hitting a metal post and hitting a metal captive ball?

#7517 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I'll play the game as Scott intended. Not going to redesign a game I haven't played or even seen in person.

Boring! I'm gonna put on carrot flippers and drill a center post and completely remove the flooble crank. I mean I've never seen or played the game yet but I'm sure i know better then the designers.

#7518 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Why are we worried about the protecting the flooblecrank? What’s the difference between the ball hitting a metal post and hitting a metal captive ball?

I replace all my pinballs with rubber balls including captive balls. Then I put rubbers on my rubbers....

#7519 4 years ago

I was considering removing the top flipper, as well as putting Kleenex on one side of the danesi lock 2.0. I think this will be the best experience on this machine I’ve seen 2 pics of. Might also add a LED strip to the center of the playfield just stuck right to it, at roughly a 50 degree angle. Thoughts?

#7520 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I was considering removing the top flipper, as well as putting Kleenex on one side of the danesi lock 2.0. I think this will be the best experience on this machine I’ve seen 2 pics of. Might also add a LED strip to the center of the playfield just stuck right to it, at roughly a 50 degree angle. Thoughts?

Needs a projector.

#7521 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I am not suggesting that Scott and Spooky have made a mistake. I just saw the discussion on the topic and it occurred to me that combining some of the ideas might make for a solution if it turns out to be an issue. By the time I get mine there should be machines with a lot of play and everyone will want a fix -if- it's a problem. My comment is meant to be on-topic bit of discussion about the mechanics of the game, nothing more.

#7522 4 years ago

WHY IN THE FUCK are you guys trying to figure out a fix for something that isn’t released yet, honest to fuck. Did you read what TheNoTrashCougar wrote in this thread??? FFS, get your game, play it.

I’m not referring to the funny sarcastic posts either, they are great.

#7523 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

This is the key point. It's a smooth, round thing. Not a flat/sharp edge.

#7524 4 years ago

Wrapping the flooblecrank in rubber would turn it in to a giant ball hazard with all the energy redirected back at the ball sending it flying back at the player.

There is no issue with the metal ball hitting the metal post - it's pinball!

#7525 4 years ago

What I want to know.....by hitting the Flooblecrank are we really just powering Scott Danesi’s car?

#7526 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What I want to know.....by hitting the Flooblecrank are we really just powering Scott Danesi’s car?

danesi_rock.gifdanesi_rock.gif
#7527 4 years ago

This thread is like being in the locker room of the team that won the championship . Stranger things and Deep Root thread are like being in the locker room of the team that lost .

IMG_20200112_035320 (resized).jpgIMG_20200112_035320 (resized).jpg
#7528 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

There’s always AAA

#7529 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This thread is like being in the locker room of the team that won the championship . Stranger things and Deep Root thread are like being in the locker room of the team that lost .[quoted image]

Rick_dance (resized).pngRick_dance (resized).png
#7530 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

This thread is like being in the locker room of the team that won the championship . Stranger things and Deep Root thread are like being in the locker room of the team that lost .[quoted image]

Such an accurate analogy for capturing the spirit of the threads.

#7531 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

LMaO that is probably exactly what is happening!.. this is how I picture Scott when it comes to the design of this game...

2835CE59-57F3-4E16-9B0B-59D5C060530D (resized).jpeg2835CE59-57F3-4E16-9B0B-59D5C060530D (resized).jpeg
#7532 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Rick_dance.gifRick_dance.gif
#7533 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Such an accurate analogy for capturing the spirit of the threads.

I checked in on the other Threads and quickly ran back to the light . This is the funnest thread on pinside !

#7534 4 years ago

Wear 2 socks and always use the back door.

Ultimate protection.

#7535 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Wear 2 socks and always use the back door.
Ultimate protection.

WTF ? ( like I said this is the funnest thread on pinside )

#7536 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

This is the key point. It's a smooth, round thing. Not a flat/sharp edge.

I See you’ve been looking awfully close at my flooblecrank.

353DD4E7-A1E7-44D7-8F7C-7DDDF71B3017 (resized).jpeg353DD4E7-A1E7-44D7-8F7C-7DDDF71B3017 (resized).jpeg
#7537 4 years ago

@Pinballinreno;
Always use the back door? I don’t know about that.... front always has more curb appeal… Unless their front door is red. Then definitely use the back door!

#7538 4 years ago

Aaaahhh! Please Spooky...more pics or info! The pinsiders are bored, and this is de-evolving quickly

#7539 4 years ago

This is all spooky’s fault putting a flooble crank on a pinball machine what did they expect!

#7540 4 years ago

All I know is I’m going to be very jealous… At build # 653 I’m gonna have to watch everyone else that gets their RM before me... enjoying & playing with their flooble cranks.

#7541 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Always use the back door? I don’t know about that....

Shoot the Lock, all day.

#7542 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Aaaahhh! Please Spooky...more pics or info! The pinsiders are bored, and this is de-evolving quickly

I would have thought you're happy we aren't talking about knockers .

#7543 4 years ago

Will all the flooble cranks be the same size? I'm hoping my has a little more girth so I can whack it easier.

#7544 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Will all the flooble cranks be the same size? I'm hoping my has a little more girth so I can whack it easier.

You’re stuck with the flooble crank Spooky sends ya. You’ll just have to make do like the rest of us.

#7545 4 years ago

It could be Rick’s gooblebox or Kyle’s bloobleyank, but Scott chose Zeep’s flooblecrank.

#7546 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

You’re stuck with the flooble crank Spooky sends ya. You’ll just have to make do like the rest of us.

I heard it's a exact mold of Scott's flooble.

#7547 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I heard it's a exact mold of Scott's flooble.

So it's a very personal gift.

#7548 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

So it's a very personal gift.

'That's the Gift the keeps on giving the whole year through, Clark.'

#7549 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Don't worry. It will still be just as satisfying to whack.

#7550 4 years ago

Its not how you hit it but rather how well you use the flooble crank

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 210.00
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/151?hl=kinghebes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.