20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 246.
#7201 4 years ago

From Spooky's FB page today.

82216138_2782097188518157_1015546082291089408_o (resized).jpg82216138_2782097188518157_1015546082291089408_o (resized).jpg
#7202 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

From Spooky's FB page today.[quoted image]

I can't wait

#7203 4 years ago

I had never noticed the Spooky logo in the purple trim there. Awesome... just 9(ish) more months!

#7204 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I had never noticed the Spooky logo in the purple trim there. Awesome... just 9(ish) more months!

A little longer for me but I can't tell you how excited I am to see production starting!

#7205 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:From Spooky's FB page today.[quoted image]

Nice sunny day judging by the windows. Awesome sight to see new machines up on the Spooky 2x4 stands.

#7206 4 years ago

619FE7F9-18FB-4ABD-A542-5F24353EC941 (resized).jpeg619FE7F9-18FB-4ABD-A542-5F24353EC941 (resized).jpeg
#7207 4 years ago

Can we make the special item from buying in the first 48 hours be access to a production floor webcam? I'd watch that thing all the time! For at least 10 months anyway.

#7208 4 years ago
Quoted from ReallifePin:

Can we make the special item from buying in the first 48 hours be access to a production floor webcam? I'd watch that thing all the time! For at least 10 months anyway.

LOL. Oh no...I can see it now...everyone is wowed and amazed for the first hour, then depressed because it will be like watching paint dry...and then you'll have the armchair line workers going - I don't think he tightened that bolt enough.

#7209 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

LOL. Oh no...I can see it now...everyone is wowed and amazed for the first hour, then depressed because it will be like watching paint dry...and then you'll have the armchair line workers going - I don't think he tightened that bolt enough.

Fair point. Not for everyone then. Just me.

#7210 4 years ago

More pics, please! Love seeing these go on the line.

#7211 4 years ago

Bowen discusses the Megaseeds and how they function in gameplay on the latest Special When Lit Pinball podcast. He says seeds are found across the dimensions and essentially work as a multiplier that adds 5% of score per seed at each bonus.

This got me wondering about inserts... In particular the inserts that indicate both the Megaseeds and Meeseeks simultaneously. I’m curious how the insert will indicate whether a Megaseed or Meeseek is lit. How does this work?

FF32C15F-8574-4D93-892B-15003C0AAD87 (resized).jpegFF32C15F-8574-4D93-892B-15003C0AAD87 (resized).jpeg
#7212 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Bowen discusses the Megaseeds and how they function in gameplay on the latest Special When Lit Pinball podcast. He says seeds are found across the dimensions and essentially work as a multiplier that adds 5% of score per seed at each bonus.
This got me wondering about inserts... In particular the inserts that indicate both the Megaseeds and Meeseeks simultaneously. I’m curious how the insert will indicate whether a Megaseed or Meeseek is lit. How does this work?

Just a guess, but with full RGB leds I’d expect a different color depending on what it is.

#7213 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Just a guess, but with full RGB leds I’d expect a different color depending on what it is.

This was what I was suspecting, but I wonder if it’s something clever/unique like the colors will fade out the non-relevant insert (As with how 3D glasses work). If the light is cyan, Megaseeds are purple and Meeseeks are blank blue. If the light is magenta, Megaseeds are blank pink and Meeseeks are purple.

Or a led that lights up on two halves. Could both Megaseeds and Meeseeks shots be lit?

#7214 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

This was what I was suspecting, but I wonder if it’s something clever/unique like the colors will fade out the non-relevant insert (As with how 3D glasses work). I’d the light is cyan, Megaseeds are purple and Meeseeks are blank blue. If the light is magenta, Megaseeds are blank pink and Meeseeks are purple.
Or a led that lights up on two halves. Could both Megaseeds and Meeseeks shots be lit?

The split light would fit the insert art. I have a feeling the lighting is going to be awesome and very unique!

#7215 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Megaseeds are purple and Meeseeks are blank blue. If the light is magenta, Megaseeds are blank pink and Meeseeks are purple.

So we could also have a “Kirkland” Meeseeks lit shot... So cool! "What do you want"
8551A2F0-21D7-4A91-9D96-0CD251DD4D22 (resized).jpeg8551A2F0-21D7-4A91-9D96-0CD251DD4D22 (resized).jpeg

#7216 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So we could also have a “Kirkland” Meeseeks lit shot... So cool![quoted image]

... and he divides your shot scores!! Lol

#7217 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m curious how the insert will indicate whether a Megaseed or Meeseek is lit. How does this work?

Solid 'Meeseeks blue' for a fresh meeseeks, Purple-ish for an "old" meeseeks that wants to die.

Megaseeds flash an orange-ish color, over the top of a meeseeks if necessary; but megaseeds can also be on other things without a dedicated insert (targets, pop bumper).

#7218 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Solid 'Meeseeks blue' for a fresh meeseeks, Purple-ish for an "old" meeseeks that wants to die.
Megaseeds flash an orange-ish color, over the top of a meeseeks if necessary; but megaseeds can also be on other things without a dedicated insert (targets, pop bumper).

Sweet, the color will guide you!

#7219 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Great integration as the meeseeks want to fulfill their task and die ASAP. So I'm guessing you need to hit them quickly for more points and if you wait too long they change color to let you know they've been around too long and will be worth less points.

#7220 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Great integration as the meeseeks want to fulfill their task and die ASAP. So I'm guessing you need to hit them quickly for more points and if you wait too long they change color to let you know they've been around too long and will be worth less points.

.... and maybe not only worth less points, but they might not be able to be simply "left lying around". Like, you still NEED to collect the salty meseeks... or else they multiply, to become a playfield full of low scoring Pissed Off Meseeks shots!!

... the more there are the more the shots are divided and the worse the situation gets. Perhaps ONE of the salty meseeks shots (the original?) Completes the meseeks "request" and makes All of the pissed off meseeks cease to exist.

#7221 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

.... and maybe not only worth less points, but they might not be able to be simply "left lying around". Like, you still NEED to collect the salty meseeks... or else they multiply, to become a playfield full of Pissed Off Meseeks!!

Meeseeeeeks Muliball!

#7222 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

I know 545 through 550 to be standards by fact, not a guess. Mine is one of them.
Doesnt really matter HOW the shuffling occurs, as long as the builds are still in BSE order first though.....with distributors receiving allocations and blocks of numbers to assign, and there NOT being a centralized "master" aggregation of builds, distributors were pretty much free to handle this in whatever way makes sense and retains "order". Considering that 90% + of the builds are BSEs, shuffling numbers to give a centralized appearance doesn't matter too much unless there are people out there trying to crazily document the entire build order across spooky and all its distributors.
Oh wait......

Shit, there is going to be another R&M Standard owner within an hour drive of me, number 549 here. Want to carpool up to Joe's to get our standards?

#7223 4 years ago

How is 545 of 750 90%+ exactly? Am I really bad at math?

#7224 4 years ago
Quoted from tarzxvf:

How is 545 of 750 90%+ exactly? Am I really bad at math?

The distributors had pre assigned numbers. Those held true and they all had a mix of BSE vs Standards. Standards are built last. So a 535 distro standard is probably built in the 700 build order range. Distro standard numbers are probably lower than Spooky build numbers but in reality they are all around the same.

#7225 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The distributors had pre assigned numbers. Those held true and they all had a mix of BSE vs Standards. Standards are built last. So a 535 distro standard is probably built in the 700 build order range. Distro standard numbers are probably lower than Spooky build numbers but in reality they are all around the same.

this is exactly correct.

#7226 4 years ago

Since I've seen a few people raise the issue/concern about ACNC memory leak/reboot issues when talking about Spooky game reliability (even though Scott confirmed that issue was already proactively addressed for R&M) .....

@FawzmaGames just posted this yesterday on the ACNC Owners Club thread regarding new code release:

"I am running some final tests at the shop before betas go out to select people. The memory leak is history, you'll be able to play till your fingers bleed."

Nice to see them keeping their eye on the ball for prior games even with so much activity surrounding R&M right now.

#7228 4 years ago

I hope this is a call out for some sort of seed frenzy collection mode.

'You're young, you have your whole life ahead of you, and your anal cavity is still taut yet malleable.'

#7229 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Since I've seen a few people raise the issue/concern about ACNC memory leak/reboot issues when talking about Spooky game reliability (even though Scott confirmed that issue was already proactively addressed for R&M) .....
@FawzmaGames just posted this yesterday on the ACNC Owners Club thread regarding new code release:
"I am running some final tests at the shop before betas go out to select people. The memory leak is history, you'll be able to play till your fingers bleed."
Nice to see them keeping their eye on the ball for prior games even with so much activity surrounding R&M right now.

Who was that trolling about memory leaks earlier in this thread... PoMC ?

Edit: yes. @pomc

Quoted from PoMC:

If you’re buying this pin, you’re not concerned that ACNC has so many serious problems that have yet to be resolved by Spooky?
Sure, this is your dream theme, but so was Alice Cooper for those buyers. Now they’re stuck with a game that constantly resets due to memory leaks and many issues with the mechs. I have two friends with ACNC and no way I was going to even think about buying Rick and Morty until I saw Spooky could finish their prior game.

#7230 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Who was that trolling about memory leaks earlier in this thread... pomc ?
Edit: yes. pomc

Yeah, I politely asked him to go back to the other thread and correct the record which he didn't do. In fact, he went back to the other thread and doubled down on his trolling. After I saw that I corrected it for him by posting Scotts comment to which he gave me a thumbs down.

Feel free to go back to my correcting him at this direct link and give me a thumbs up.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/why-didn-t-you-buy-a-rick-and-morty-/page/5#post-5392043

#7231 4 years ago

He also ran to the Alice Cooper thread and stated that everyone here got mad at him for simply asking a question. I tried correcting him there as well and he got very smug.

#7232 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

He also ran to the Alice Cooper thread and stated that everyone here got mad at him for simply asking a question. I tried correcting him there as well and he got very smug.

It’s pretty insincere if PoMC is going around feigning being a victim when it seems he’s trying to instigate.

#7233 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It’s pretty insincere if PoMC is going around feigning being a victim when it seems he’s trying to instigate.

That’s exactly what he was doing. Some people enjoy stirring the pot just for their entertainment.

#7234 4 years ago

As cliche as it sounds, WHAT A JERRY

#7235 4 years ago

Here is what he posted in the ACNC thread and I called him out 9 posts later. He is obviously a "last word" kind of guy as he carried it on to the next page. I just stopped giving him the attention he craved.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/65#post-5391997

#7236 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Here is what he posted in the ACNC thread and I called him out 9 posts later. He is obviously a "last word" kind of guy as he carried it on to the next page. I just stopped giving him the attention he craved.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alice-coopers-nightmare-castle-club-enter-at-own-risk/page/65#post-5391997

That’s a shame.

#7237 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

That’s exactly what he was doing. Some people enjoy stirring the pot just for their entertainment.

Exactly. He posts a single sentence question followed by a full paragraph of complaining (opinion). When people respond to his opinion part, he says "everyone got all upset that I simply asked a question".

#7239 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:Deleted post

Different pinsider...so what's your point?

Quoted from mthirkell:

I just unboxed #146 and there’s no latch on the coin door lock!!! I can’t even play it! Is this a joke? Am I missing something? Would this ever happen in a Stern game??[quoted image]

#7240 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Different pinsider...so what's your point?

Yes, I know. It's was a missing a screw joke with a call back to the broken coin door. Weak tea upon reflection so I've deleted it.

#7241 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Yes, I know. It's was a missing screw joke with a call back to the broken coin door. Weak tea upon reflection so I've deleted it.

lol

22f6lq (resized).jpg22f6lq (resized).jpg
#7242 4 years ago

I just now saw this and have to give PoMC credit for quoting Scott's comment in the ACNC thread and partially correcting the record. I agree PoMC's rude behaviour before and after was way out of line, but fair is fair and he did do the right thing in that thread at least.

Well, that's enough of that topic for me.

PoMC (resized).pngPoMC (resized).png

#7243 4 years ago

not to whine and beat a horse.. But how is it I'm number 530 placing my order 9 minutes after this game goes on sale, and someone like Ken Cromwell from special when lit talks to a distributor weeks later and gets a spot in the mid 300's? I guess I should have just waited and called a distributor after the fact.

#7244 4 years ago

Not much going on this this thread news wise...

Though the Stranger Things thread has more posts, probably even less new content.

Moving along...

Games should be in the wild next week, right?

#7245 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

But how is it I'm number 530 placing my order 9 minutes after this game goes on sale, and someone like Ken Cromwell from special when lit talks to a distributor weeks later and gets a spot in the mid 300's? I guess I should have just waited and called a distributor after the fact.

This has been covered ad nauseum in this Thread. Go back and read it.

#7246 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Moving along...

2ubs92 (resized).png2ubs92 (resized).png
#7247 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Not much going on this this thread news wise...

I heard on one of the podcasts that the portal can create a whirlpool strobing lighting effect with the color LEDs. Sounds fun!

#7248 4 years ago

Soon enough the first game will ship and we can go to the club thread.
I’m really looking forward to this.

#7249 4 years ago

I just want to know if it is going to ship with the projector.

#7250 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I just want to know if it is going to ship with the projector.

Yes but Lonnie Danesi is still working on the code.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
8,800 (OBO)
$ 300.00
Machine - For Sale
Saginaw, MI
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.
Other
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/145 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.