20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 246.
#7151 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

is it possible to have the START end END time chance the swearing to a lower %? say 40% during the day and 100% after 9PM? all or nothing seems a bit harsh

No, sorry. The time based override only handles changing it from your chosen setting to "OFF"; it doesn't toggle back and forth between 2 custom settings.

#7152 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Test playing the prototype R&M![quoted image]

Nice, 4 button action with a real metal bracket, none of that cheap plastic crap!

#7153 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I've been looking all over for a plumbus keychain, but haven't found a good one. I did find a 4" tall plumbus christmas ornament, but that will be a little too big.

ebay.com link: 0

ebay.com link: 0

#7154 4 years ago
Quoted from FuryosJustin:

... it looks like he maybe not the original main artist, and an associate artist that does merch etc for adult swim.

The other R & M artists live in China.

#7155 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

it's true

#7156 4 years ago

They're Drawing It!

#7157 4 years ago
Quoted from flecom:

is it possible to have the START end END time chance the swearing to a lower %? say 40% during the day and 100% after 9PM? all or nothing seems a bit harsh

an better thing for time settings is an happy hour like differnt pricing at differnt times or even free play from X time to X time.

#7158 4 years ago
Quoted from mettle64:

In for a Standard.... #587
Any Standard buyers with a lower number? I went through a distributor so it must have been simpler to leave the original number from that allotment than rearrange.
I've been assured that all of the BSEs will be produced first even with my (relatively) low spot number.

#545 through #550 are all Standard Editions. Again, all will be built after the BSEs.

My GUESS is that standard Editions will be built in spot number order as well, just after the BSEs are done.

#7159 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

#545 through #550 are all Standard Editions. Again, all will be built after the BSEs.
My GUESS is that standard Editions will be built in spot number order as well, just after the BSEs are done.

Well, you just made all the BSE folks after 550 happy as they will all get their games a week earlier than originally thought!

#7160 4 years ago

Repost

#7161 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Maybe... do you mean they will have the build numbers reallocated to reflect being after BSE?

My GUESS, is that the standards would have been shuffled to the last build numbers...

I mean, if this is Not the case... then why would such delay be needed in letting people know what their numbers are? ... If numbers were not being re-alocated to suit build order, then I can't see any reason why anyone placing their deposit would not have been able to know their number straight away.

I havn't been informed of my build number yet (not that I'm bothered, deposit paid, container sometime after mid year).

I'm interested to know my game number, but nothing to do with time. I'll find out eventually.

#7162 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Maybe...
My GUESS, is that the standards would have been shuffled to the last build numbers...

I know 545 through 550 to be standards by fact, not a guess. Mine is one of them.

Doesnt really matter HOW the shuffling occurs, as long as the builds are still in BSE order first though.....with distributors receiving allocations and blocks of numbers to assign, and there NOT being a centralized "master" aggregation of builds, distributors were pretty much free to handle this in whatever way makes sense and retains "order". Considering that 90% + of the builds are BSEs, shuffling numbers to give a centralized appearance doesn't matter too much unless there are people out there trying to crazily document the entire build order across spooky and all its distributors.

Oh wait......

#7164 4 years ago

This thread is becoming unbearable....

“I want a pinball machine based on a show where the main character is a crass drunk that blurts out inappropriate comments.... but only between the hours of 10pm and 6am.... and only at 70% of what the show would normally have.... unless it’s Friday or Saturday.... or when my kids are at their mom’s for the weekend... unless it’s a holiday.... but not during Christmas or Easter.”

Can we just say, if you don’t want your kids watching the show, then this probably isn’t the game you want in your house.

...unless you bought a standard from a distributor at 10:04:28 and your build number is lower than the BSE that another guy bought from Spooky at 10:05:17 from the website that wasn’t a Fang Club member but owns a TNA.

What in the serious fuck is going on here?!?

#7165 4 years ago

Pinball derangement syndrome. Yeah, welcome to the club, pal.

#7166 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

“I want a pinball machine based on a show where the main character is a crass drunk that blurts out inappropriate comments.... but only between the hours of 10pm and 6am.... and only at 70% of what the show would normally have.... unless it’s Friday or Saturday.... or when my kids are at their mom’s for the weekend... unless it’s a holiday.... but not during Christmas or Easter.”
Can we just say, if you don’t want your kids watching the show, then this probably isn’t the game you want in your house.
...unless you bought a standard from a distributor at 10:04:28 and your build number is lower than the BSE that another guy bought from Spooky at 10:05:17 from the website that wasn’t a Fang Club member but owns a TNA.

100%. Finally, some reason.

#7167 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

What a bunch of Jerrrys (said in Rick voice)

#7168 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

9F55927D-DB92-4C5A-A434-6F15F7B3E615 (resized).png9F55927D-DB92-4C5A-A434-6F15F7B3E615 (resized).png
#7169 4 years ago

Deleted....

#7170 4 years ago

I have a 5 year old. I’d like to parlay some conversations for a few years. So I’m going to take advantage of this feature.

So y’all single sweaty men without kids or divorced sweaty men without kids at your house can deal w the fact that some people have small kids at their house and still like rick and morty.

My kids will watch the show. I will watch it with them. Just not in March when I get my machine.

#7171 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I have a 5 year old. I’d like to parlay some conversations for a few years. So I’m going to take advantage of this feature.
So y’all single sweaty men without kids or divorced sweaty men without kids at your house can deal w the fact that some people have small kids at their house and still like rick and morty.
My kids will watch the show. I will watch it with them. Just not in March when I get my machine.

And more power to you.

My point was, it is truly a luxury having the ability to enable and disable the bad words so you can enjoy this game with your kids. I agree with this. But some of the suggestions or feature requests to conditionally throttle the cursing to the N’th degree is ridiculous.

Can we let them focus on coding an awesome rule set, please??

#7172 4 years ago

IN memory of Mr-Gone.746 pins to be made,746 pins, 2 were made,yesterday,744 pins to be made!!!!

#7173 4 years ago
Quoted from mbasnight:

I appreciate the value in being able to limit content and disable swear words, but within reason. The feature already looks quite sophisticated, which is great (I'll likely have it dialed in to 1-30%). But wouldn't time be better invested continuing to code other elements of the game, rather than trying to map out the absurd permutations of requests to the feature.

#7174 4 years ago
Quoted from newtoit:

How about that flooble crank!

Any good close up pics of it? Any concerns of its durability from impacts from a steel ball?

#7175 4 years ago

Just terrible

14126 (resized).png14126 (resized).png
#7176 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Just terrible[quoted image]

That’s awful, same age a me, you can’t take a moment of time for granted.

#7177 4 years ago

Damn

#7178 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Just terrible[quoted image]

Sure it sucks, but this is hardly news. It's almost 4 months old.

#7179 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

That’s awful, same age a me, you can’t take a moment of time for granted.

Rick are you saying granite? I hope spooky will put something in the pin or some type of special thanks in memory of...maybe a scrolling message like the high scores when you dont press any buttons.

#7180 4 years ago
Quoted from FrederikFrost:

Sure it sucks, but this is hardly news. It's almost 4 months old.

I dont have social media and had 2 different people message me that today. I thought it just happened. I see the date now that you mention it

#7181 4 years ago

I hope that doesn’t start causing some weird IP issues and ownership disputes over characters and other things. Death of co-founders frequently leads to legal issues over IP that can be problematic to say the least.

#7182 4 years ago

Season 4 opener had a tribute message.

Mike-Mendel (resized).jpgMike-Mendel (resized).jpg
#7183 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Storyboard, design, color, all pre-production art is done in L.A., along with some animation. Bulk of the animation is done by Bardel in Canada. I don’t know any U.S. TV animation production animated in China. Most are done in Korea.

#7184 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I hope that doesn’t start causing some weird IP issues and ownership disputes over characters and other things. Death of co-founders frequently leads to legal issues over IP that can be problematic to say the least.

this was months ago...

pretty sure it is a non-issue.

#7185 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

this was months ago...
pretty sure it is a non-issue.

It was only four months ago and complex estates and partnerships can take years to unfold. My guess is they have barely just begun after a period of mourning.

RIP Mike Mendel

#7186 4 years ago

So who again is making the interdimensional TV topper where I can load all my own clips?

#7187 4 years ago

all the lawyers showed up now...

When can we start the club thread?

#7188 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

It was only four months ago and complex estates and partnerships can take years to unfold. My guess is they have barely just begun after a period of mourning.
RIP Mike Mendel

It’s a non-issue. He was an employee of the studio that makes the show. Adult Swim owns R&M.

#7189 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

When somebody has a game.

Wait .. I have a game.

It's the janky whitewood; but it's a game!

#7190 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'll give you $50 for it....

#7191 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

all the lawyers showed up now...

I would vote that we convert this thread into the owners thread.

#7192 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wait .. I have a game.

Draw a pickle on it and I think we’re goid to open a club thread.

#7193 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

I'll give you $50 for it....

Seems reasonable.

#7194 4 years ago

But only if I can set the cursing to 73.9%

#7195 4 years ago
Quoted from mskoenen:

But only if I can set the cursing to 73.9%

If I can't set it 72.08%, I'm out.

#7196 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Storyboard, design, color, all pre-production art is done in L.A., along with some animation. Bulk of the animation is done by Bardel in Canada. I don’t know any U.S. TV animation production animated in China. Most are done in Korea.

I didn't realize this. That's pretty cool. Thanks for the info!

#7197 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wait .. I have a game.

Yep, the club thread already exists. Scott is the OP of the club thread. It’s locked temporarily till game one ships pursuant to current Pinside rules on club threads for specific games.

Club threads are (of course) moderated differently than normal threads, there is little tolerance for negativity, complaining, or baiting in club threads and some people in this thread would have been ejected from a club thread. We want “pre-release“ drama, speculation, art critics, debating and the typical pre-release complaining to stay quarantined in the hype threads...which for R&M is this thread.

#7198 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Yep, the club thread already exists. Scott is the OP of the club thread. It’s locked temporarily till game one ships pursuant to current Pinside rules on club threads for specific games.
Club threads are (of course) moderated differently than normal threads, there is little tolerance for negativity, complaining, or baiting in club threads and some people in this thread would have been ejected from a club thread. We want “pre-release“ drama, speculation, art critics, debating and the typical pre-release complaining to stay quarantined in the hype threads...which for R&M is this thread.

In that case, the club thread can't come too soon! Someone post a pic of game #1 soon, please!

#7199 4 years ago

and it's official then? R&M?

Also, compared to some threads, this one has been fine. Some people are just a bit too...spoiled to put it politely.

#7200 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

and it's official then? R&M?

I believe that was the general consensus and Robin fixed the bug that was causing it to quote awkwardly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 28.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 300.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 13,500.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/144?hl=donkadelic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.