20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 246.
#7001 4 years ago

Also, Co-op mode is included. One person on left flipper, one person on right flipper.

#7002 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If I remember right, co-op mode isn’t included with this pin. Not sure of the reasoning, but I think this was mentioned by Spooky.

Adding to this (from memory)... not included, but no reason why it couldn't be implimented. Not ruled out, but not on the drawing board at this stage either.

It makes sense to focus on the essential game code first.

#7003 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Adding to this (from memory)... not included, but no reason why it couldn't be implimented. Not ruled out, but not on the drawing board at this stage either.
It makes sense to focus on the essential game code first.

They made it sound like it wasn’t included for a reason...something with the way the game was meant to be played maybe? Not sure. Really, co-op mode is really easy to program. It’s just essentially more balls per game, just split between multiple players.

#7004 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

They made it sound like it wasn’t included for a reason...something with the way the game was meant to be played maybe? Not sure. Really, co-op mode is really easy to program. It’s just essentially more balls per game, just split between multiple players.

Reason was, I think, that TNA and ACNC were more linear, or something. I think from memory it was specifically Not counted out anyway, for RM. Maybe it is undesirable to have co-op breaking "continuity" for this specific game. I don't know really.

Hence my original post... " I hope co-op finds its way in there" kinda thing.

People playing our TNA love the co-op/teamwork mode, as opposed to the competition. It gets used alot!

#7005 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Reason was, I think, that TNA and ACNC were more linear, or something. I think from memory it was specifically Not counted out anyway, for RM. Maybe it is undesirable to have co-op breaking "continuity" for this specific game. I don't know really.
Hence my original post... " I hope co-op finds its way in there" kinda thing.
People playing our TNA love the co-op/teamwork mode, as opposed to the competition. It gets used alot!

They could just make a 6 or 9 ball game and everyone plays 3. Not sure what the normal max is.

#7006 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

They could just make a 6 or 9 ball game and everyone plays 3. Not sure what the normal max is.

Also the co-op feature allowing team vs co-op. But I guess as you describe we can do that manually as well, even on most modern games. Set balls per game to 6 then start a 2 player game. Player 2 and player 4 alternate in the P2 game, giving them a "co-op" score from 3 balls each, vs players 1&3 as P1.

#7007 4 years ago

epthegeek i stand corrected, i was miss informed. I was thinking of another more fascist dimension.

I recently implemented a knocker for a lock ball notification, is a fun use of a rarely used item (my home-brew no company affiliation).

My wife is pretty supportive, and helps load. Also keeps me honest when buying games.

I plan on placing Rick an Morty in a new brewery location, fairly large and the pins will be separated from the bar by some space. i believe it will be quiet enough to enjoy the games we have out there. But it will be a family friendly environment, i wish there could be a clock based adult mode, or even more complex after 22:00 a left flipper and start enables adult callouts for one game. to allow some to enjoy the full game.

Whew caught up again...

#7008 4 years ago
Quoted from Fortytwo:

it will be a family friendly environment, i wish there could be a clock based adult mode

Check out this post. The adult mode can be set to start and end at a specific time.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/135#post-5390759

#7009 4 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Check out this post. The adult mode can be set to start and end at a specific time.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/135#post-5390759

That should've been a key post!

#7010 4 years ago

I think was said because RM is more mode based as opposed TNA which is more grind it out (type) anyway I love co-op mode on TNA but think Vs. and Co-op should be included just to give it a try (it kind of gives something extra at not that big of an expense).

#7011 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

That should've been a key post

And now it is!

By the way, check out this awesome Christmas present that I just found in my kitchen. It was left at my house by a really awesome Pinsider who fixed my Twilight Zone machine while I was out the last couple of weeks on holiday.

93CEF9EC-61EF-47AB-BA62-00EF16438F31 (resized).jpeg93CEF9EC-61EF-47AB-BA62-00EF16438F31 (resized).jpeg
#7012 4 years ago

Just checking the thread after 6 days and find 16 pages of new posts! No way I have time to read that much!

#7013 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

By the way, check out this awesome Christmas present that I just found in my kitchen.

Done by Brad Albright, who did the art for my Led Zeppelin pinball.

Everyone go buy some art from him!

And also vote for him in “best rookie” in the TWIPYS.

https://www.albrightillustration.com/

rd

688E6506-41F3-4F79-B197-F3A641452C9A (resized).jpeg688E6506-41F3-4F79-B197-F3A641452C9A (resized).jpeg
#7014 4 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Done by Brad Albright, who did the art for my Led Zeppelin pinball.
Everyone go buy some art from him!
https://www.albrightillustration.com/
rd

Good stuff!

#7015 4 years ago

Well,4 pins have been made this week,wonder what lucky insiders got them!!!!

#7016 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Well,4 pins have been made this week,wonder what lucky insiders got them!!!!

Where are you hearing they made 4?

#7017 4 years ago

Spooky said they make 2 pins a day!! That also said that Wed.was a holiday,and production started Thursday!!That was 750 pins to be made!! 2 on Thursday,2 on Friday746 pins to be made,746 pins,now keep up!!!

#7018 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Spooky said they make 2 pins a day!! That also said that Wed.was a holiday,and production started Thursday!!That was 750 pins to be made!! 2 on Thursday,2 on Friday746 pins to be made,746 pins,now keep up!!!

#7019 4 years ago

Brad Albrights work is awesome. Love his 3D Stuff. It’s all over my game room. Highly recommend

#7020 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

early production doesnt work that way. early games are more about optimizing assembly than just getting games out.

#7021 4 years ago

Yeah, sheesh, 10 per week was stated as their capacity, the number that will come off the line once everything is humming along. They don't start each day with all the loose parts for two games and assemble them that day, starting over the next day!

#7022 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Just checking the thread after 6 days and find 16 pages of new posts! No way I have time to read that much!

You didn't miss anything.

#7023 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I can recap for you:
"Spooky needs to raise the limit"
"My spot in line sucks"
"Dimples (cant remember it was this thread or the StTh thread but I wouldnt be surprised)
"Knockers are awesome"
"Knockers suck"
(An excuse to insert pic of said knockers)

Did I miss anything?

TLDR: read the key posts

#7024 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I can recap for you:
"My spot in line sucks"
"Dimples (cant remember it was this thread or the StTh thread but I wouldnt be surprised)
"Knockers are awesome"
"Knockers suck"
Did I miss anything?

"omg I came to find news and all it was was people talking and I'm too lazy to read and going to post about it and cry about it in another thread doing the same thing"

you forgot that one.

#7025 4 years ago

Ok, everyone is bored. Let’s play the speculation game...

How long til an in hand NIB hits eBay and what’s the Buy it Now price?

#7026 4 years ago
Quoted from fumbleflippers:

Ok, everyone is bored. Let’s play the speculation game...
How long til an in hand NIB hits eBay and what’s the Buy it Now price?

Hard to say, but here's my hypothesis.

Many of the first 50 at least are going to mostly people that don't need the money, and probably don't even play pinball. They will either sit in their boxes in storage, or get opened, set up, put somewhere in a room, and not touched - aside for at least 1 that we know probably will route it(?)

The next 50 might be a lower ratio mix of those people, and some in the circuit pin people. Many of those people will actually play it for a bit (or maybe route it...I don't really know how many OP's are in the front of the line).

I'm guessing mid Feb to March before an actual machine hits resale, but I'm guessing there are people in the first 100 that are 'in the know'.

#7027 4 years ago

Put a Supreme sticker on the box and it will be well into to the six figures.

#7028 4 years ago

I am beginning to suspect R&M cartoon is not realistic. For instance, Rick usually has a cocktail in hand and uses a martini glass, where as a sippy cup is clearly called for because of his adventurous lifestyle. The glass never goes empty in spite of heavy use, so he spends no time making drinks or buying bottles. Finally does anybody even know what Rick’s beverage choice is? It might be gin or grain alcohol or moonshine, but since it is never revealed, we need a super sleuth to solve this mystery. Anybody on Team Spooky know what Rick drinks? I’d consider drinking the same while I play my R&M pin one day.

#7029 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Hard to say, but here's my hypothesis.
Many of the first 50 at least are going to mostly people that don't need the money, and probably don't even play pinball. They will either sit in their boxes in storage, or get opened, set up, put somewhere in a room, and not touched - aside for at least 1 that we know probably will route it(?)
The next 50 might be a lower ratio mix of those people, and some in the circuit pin people. Many of those people will actually play it for a bit (or maybe route it...I don't really know how many OP's are in the front of the line).
I'm guessing mid Feb to March before an actual machine hits resale, but I'm guessing there are people in the first 100 that are 'in the know'.

i would love to know where you came up with the idea about the first 50.

#7030 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Finally does anybody even know what Rick’s beverage choice is? It might be gin or grain alcohol or moonshine, but since it is never revealed, we need a super sleuth to solve this mystery. Anybody on Team Spooky know what Rick drinks?

It’s something derived from the Mega seeds he was harvesting in the first episode has always been my guess.

#7031 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i would love to know where you came up with the idea about the first 50.

I pulled the number out of my ass if that's what you are alluding to. However, Spooky already had stated the first so many games were accounted for and it wasn't by people who bought the day they went on sale. I probably have the numbers wrong (it was a hypothesis after all). Upon further thought though, I do realize that there were distros with sub 100's. Feel free to enlighten us?

EDIT: What I was getting at is that the accounted for games were stated to be going to people at Adult Swim, CN, R&M etc, and assume there are other higher in the industry people (such as yourself) that are probably getting early games if they want them, but aren't likely to sell them right away if at all. I don't expect to see what was asked about right away...but who knows.

#7032 4 years ago

sure, many of the first games are going into the hands of operators and locations that have long supported spooky and pinball in general, not to sit in boxes in some gameroom that is for show. they will be some of the first games produced in order to get a lot of plays on them so that the ones that are going into homes will have the benifet of adjustments that come after 1000's of plays at the hands of both experienced pinball players and new people that just bang the buttons together.

#7033 4 years ago

Hstd works!

A4A50459-5E7A-4577-AF4D-91F5A16887D8 (resized).jpegA4A50459-5E7A-4577-AF4D-91F5A16887D8 (resized).jpeg
#7034 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I can recap for you:
"My spot in line sucks"
"Knockers are awesome"
"Knockers suck"
Did I miss anything?

Thx for bringing me up to speed. Saved hours of reading, leaving more time to actually play!

#7035 4 years ago

I wonder what the Rick target above the Summer,Beth and Jerry target is for.
Kinda weird that its the only shot without an insert.
Maybe Rick will just rant at you for hitting him.

#7036 4 years ago

Looking at the high scores, we are one of the “Morty’s”. Just gathering tidbits.

#7037 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Kinda weird that its the only shot without an insert.
Maybe Rick will just rant at you for hitting him.

BURGERTIME!

#7038 4 years ago

Hey Charly or Scott can you comment on the fan noise in this pin? (comparing to TNA?).

#7039 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Trust me, it's special.

#7040 4 years ago

So I put a couple games on this today picking up my ACNC. It’s totally badass. Very unique layout and the theme is just so perfect for pinball. My brother and I were talking about it for our full 3 hr car ride. Well done guys.

#7041 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

So I put a couple games on this today picking up my ACNC. It’s totally badass. Very unique layout and the theme is just so perfect for pinball. My brother and I were talking about it for our full 3 hr car ride. Well done guys.

Is there anything you can share about the gameplay or objectives?

#7042 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Good meeting you dudes

#7043 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Good meeting you dudes

You too Jay.

#7044 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Is there anything you can share about the gameplay or objectives?

I don’t really have any beans to spill but I will testify that it’s the machine that the show deserves (I’m a fan). The theme integration is on point and it’s a nice shooter.

#7045 4 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Quoted from Chisox:

I don’t really have any beans to spill but I will testify that it’s the machine that the show deserves (I’m a fan). The theme integration is on point and it’s a nice shooter.

Exciting stuff.

#7046 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Hey Charly or Scott can you comment on the fan noise in this pin? (comparing to TNA?).

Guessing same as TNA.

Would be interesting to see how many people would pay for the quiet version as an optional extra? Probably $100 extra?

Makes sense not to include quiet version in BOM, but as an optional extra it would be popular I think.

#7047 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Guessing same as TNA.
Would be interesting to see how many people would pay for the quiet version as an optional extra? Probably $100 extra?
Makes sense not to include quiet version in BOM, but as an optional extra it would be popular I think.

PinMonk sells a replacement quiet Stern fan for much cheaper. Wonder if they use the same type of power supply?

#7048 4 years ago

I have Virelands fan in my RZ,that original fan sounded like a jet engine! Worse than the one in GB!! If those fans are that bad again,Pinmonk is gonna do a lot of business!!!!

#7049 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

I have Virelands fan in my RZ,that original fan sounded like a jet engine! Worse than the one in GB!! If those fans are that bad again,Pinmonk is gonna do a lot of business!!!!

It's easy to swap a $10 fan into the power supply. I did it on my TNA. With that said, I think the volume of the fan is a bit over exaggerated. I would do it again on R&M, but it's not a must do.

#7050 4 years ago

Aaand that's the way the news goes.
Are we "collecting" catchphrases?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 13,500.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders
Pinball Machine
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/141?hl=kinghebes and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.