20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 246.
#6551 4 years ago

Pinballcave beer fridge i been working on.

20191231_135225 (resized).jpg20191231_135225 (resized).jpg
#6552 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

This shirt has Ted written all over it.[quoted image]

Hamurai is my spirit animal.

#6553 4 years ago

To much on the nit picking on what number they ended up with.....

go beg Rick and Morty and use the portal

Interested in how the music will tie into the game. On TNA it was that and the light show that made me sit up and go wow! Art and game rule play came a lot latter.

Hanging out to hear and see it.

#6554 4 years ago

t-shirt idea -> Peace Among Worlds

26E41400-4775-4E81-BE97-DAFFC4599C5F.jpeg26E41400-4775-4E81-BE97-DAFFC4599C5F.jpeg
#6555 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

t-shirt idea -> Peace Among Worlds[quoted image]

Would make a good pop out translite like Rocky and Bullwinkle as well.

#6556 4 years ago

Slut Dragon Frenzy where every switch hit has this animation and call out

tenor.giftenor.gif
#6557 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Me too, but I don't think I'll add it to RM. Mostly because I think I may eventually route RM, and I don't want to worry about damaging a $1K paint job lol

Maybe I'm confused about what the butter upgrade is. I thought there was a clear coat layer put over the printing. Wouldn't that protect it more/make it more durable?

#6558 4 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

Maybe I'm confused about what the butter upgrade is. I thought there was a clear coat layer put over the printing. Wouldn't that protect it more/make it more durable?

No, its layers of sweet creamery butter carefully applied in a "tasteful" manner...

Mmmmm... butter....!

#6559 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

No, its layers of sweet creamery butter carefully applied in a "tasteful" manner...

Marlon Brando likes this Post.

#6560 4 years ago
Quoted from Braindance:

It was envisioned in the midwest by this lady. Here's a sample of the work involved, except it's a pinball cabinet instead of a cow. They have her locked in a freezer, so remember that if you order one. Recommended you keep the pin in a refrigerated room for less mess.

#6561 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Slut Dragon Frenzy where every switch hit has this animation and call out[quoted image]

Please. That would be amazing.

#6562 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Slut Dragon Frenzy where every switch hit has this animation and call out[quoted image]

This.
abso-fuckin-lutely!!

#6563 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Sounds like a wizard mode

#6564 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Obviously a wizard mode.
And technically a Morty adventure.

#6565 4 years ago

Not sure if this has been brought up or not. Something I've been thinking about though.

Although it looks stylish and cool, how are these cutouts around the flipper buttons going to be on the fingers that are not on the flipper buttons?

a5da9da2067e886a7905d19f77ca431a9a9b210f (resized).jpga5da9da2067e886a7905d19f77ca431a9a9b210f (resized).jpg
#6566 4 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Sounds like a wizard mode

OMG, yes. The Slut Dragon adventure HAS to be the wizard mode lol

#6567 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Not sure if this has been brought up or not. Something I've been thinking about though.
Although it looks stylish and cool, how are these cutouts around the flipper buttons going to be on the fingers that are not on the flipper buttons?[quoted image]

It’ll be fine. Worst case scenario, someone will come out with plexiglass mod cutouts that fit and level the surface.

#6568 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

It’ll be fine. Worst case scenario, someone will come out with plexiglass mod cutouts that fit and level the surface.

I'm sure it will be. I'm just one of those that rests the fingers not in use right where some of those cutouts are.

Could always get an extra set of rails without the cutouts if it bothers me. I try not to let things bother me though.

#6569 4 years ago
HTB1bDYUXfvsK1Rjy0Fiq6zwtXXaS (resized).jpgHTB1bDYUXfvsK1Rjy0Fiq6zwtXXaS (resized).jpg
#6571 4 years ago

With my luck the gloves would get snagged on one of those cutouts while switching to the magna save button. lol

Not trying to make a big deal out of it, but it's food for thought though.

#6573 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

This (Pickle Rick toilet roll holder) exists.

What if you were to remove the cylinder and instead mount a green PinGulp between the two hands?

#6574 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Although it looks stylish and cool, how are these cutouts around the flipper buttons going to be on the fingers that are not on the flipper buttons?[quoted image]

Powder coating tends to smooth out edges and is really pleasant to the touch.

#6575 4 years ago

Pretty sure it will be considered a badge of honor to have fucked up hands from playing rick and morty. It was a privilege and an honor Mr Danesi. Thank you may I have another.

“Hey, nice hands! Rick and Morty?”

“Hell Yeah Brother”

High 5

“Ouch” - “Ouch”

LOL

#6576 4 years ago

Spooky Pinball Podcast should be f#@&'n great January 2020 Jerry.

#6577 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

I’m adding margarine.

Can't believe it's not Butter!

#6578 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Pretty sure it will be considered a badge of honor to have fucked up hands from playing rick and morty. It was a privilege and an honor Mr Danesi. Thank you may I have another.
“Hey, nice hands! Rick and Morty?”
“Hell Yeah Brother”
High 5
“Ouch” - “Ouch”
LOL

Well, my buddy has been playing pretty good with the fingertips he cut off recently with a circular saw, and me showing him my matching pair of sewed back on fingertips has somewhat helped ease his pain. lol.

I guess we'll just wait and see where the fingers fall once the games start to ship. No worries.

#6579 4 years ago

Also good for Cheesies. Cheetos for my American counterparts.
Chip-Fingers-Feature-Image-10032019-1200x676 (resized).jpgChip-Fingers-Feature-Image-10032019-1200x676 (resized).jpg

#6580 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

OMG, yes. The Slut Dragon adventure HAS to be the wizard mode lol

So you're saying a wizard in the wizard mode? I see what you're doing...

#6581 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

It would be a cool effect if that portal on the armor was lit up, either all the time or during certain modes, via some el paper or maybe some sort of led setup?

#6582 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

What incentive do they have to offer up a gameplay video? Today or ever?
You guys bought all the games in 5 hours.

Hoping the stream sucks so I can buy a spot in line for a reasonable premium. Not $6000

I was slow to make a decision to get the game. Over winter break I started to watch the series, and wrapping up season 2 I love it now. So sadly I’m on the outside looking in.

I desperately wanted to like St Things, but I’m not digging it.

Maybe TMNT will get my mind off of missing out on R&M.

#6583 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

Hoping the stream sucks so I can buy a spot in line for a reasonable premium. Not $6000
I was slow to make a decision to get the game. Over winter break I started to watch the series, and wrapping up season 2 I love it now. So sadly I’m on the outside looking in.
Maybe TMNT will get my mind off of missing out on R&M.

Look around at distros....I believe there's a handful around to purchase still.

#6584 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

t-shirt idea -> Peace Among Worlds[quoted image]

Fucking awesome.

#6585 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

So you're saying a wizard in the wizard mode? I see what you're doing...

PDx Monkey gets the credit for that one!

#6586 4 years ago

18 minutes til spooky announces custom Tshirts per machine

#6587 4 years ago

I think the special item is Justin hand delivering each machine.

#6588 4 years ago
rm (resized).jpgrm (resized).jpg
#6589 4 years ago
6CF9F16B-B803-4988-B5C1-2CD78188BEED (resized).jpeg6CF9F16B-B803-4988-B5C1-2CD78188BEED (resized).jpeg
#6590 4 years ago

Happy new year!

#6591 4 years ago

Happy New Year!

#6592 4 years ago

Happy new year pinhead friends! We got Rick & Morty in 2020. Going to be a great year in pinball indeed. Thank you Robin for many years of running this site for all of us to enjoy! I do enjoy everyones point of views and the community here is great. I have been a member for years and i read alot. I dont post much but thanks to everyone that makes this site what it is. HAPPY NEW YEAR PINSIDE!

#6593 4 years ago

Happy New Years Pinsiders!
Enjoy the coming year, whatever it may bring.

#6594 4 years ago
Quoted from OnTheSnap:

RM is the opposite of STh the same week release makes that even more obvious.

Danesi is hungry and full of energy a star on the rise with fresh and creative design. The STh designer got back from retirement decades after his last pin. There is reason he quit probably he was burnt out/had enough of pinball. Now he returned without any spark and light for new ideas. he barely made it to recycle the AFM design with some shallow theme integration probably the worst theme integration ever seen.

It all does not matter much as Spooky is not competing with Stern but other smaller manufacturers like DR and AP.

Happy new year everyone

#6595 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

RM is the opposite of STh the same week release makes that even more obvious.
Danesi is hungry and full of energy a star on the rise with fresh and creative design. The STh designer got back from retirement decades after his last pin. There is reason he quit probably he was burnt out/had enough of pinball. Now he returned without any spark and light for new ideas. he barely made it to recycle the AFM design with some shallow theme integration probably the worst theme integration ever seen.
It all does not matter much as Spooky is not competing with Stern but other smaller manufacturers like DR and AP.
Happy new year everyone

I heard he wears socks and sandals.

#6596 4 years ago

Over a cocktail in Vanuatu by the pool, it all has started to make sense.....

No full reveal of the game in particular the light show as Scott been working on his Xmas tree lights

That’s past so we must be close to a reveal.

Happy new year peoples

#6597 4 years ago

Happy New Year, Scott.

c027b582ef8719f86778f3b9f09d0b23723e4923.png (resized).jpgc027b582ef8719f86778f3b9f09d0b23723e4923.png (resized).jpg
#6598 4 years ago

Now thats a lucky Pinhead!!!!

#6599 4 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Now thats a lucky Pinhead!!!!

I get your meaning and agree. But Scott makes his own luck with hard work and he's a pretty damn smart/talented guy.
Best wishes also to Mrs. Danesi, Kayte, and cameraman Charlie.

#6600 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Happy New Year, Scott.[quoted image]

Scott’s next title .... Haunted Hot Tub. Squanchy New Years Pinsiders.
19BFAF68-7F0E-4F13-A0F8-67F8B114CF09.gif19BFAF68-7F0E-4F13-A0F8-67F8B114CF09.gif

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.
Decals
9,300 (OBO)
$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.
Led
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/132?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.