20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 246.
#551 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

I wasn't being serious. REVENGE of the Nerds?

You weren't being serious aboot the Deltas or not serious aboot Revenge of the Nerds which includes no Deltas?

#552 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

You weren't being serious aboot the Deltas or not serious aboot Revenge of the Nerds which includes no Deltas?

Ah, you got me, Alpha Betas, not Deltas. Been a long time since I watched it, kind of cringy nowadays.

#553 4 years ago

I'm......kinda pissed. To be honest. This is a theme I would love to own, and it feels like it's REALLY REALLY early for a game based on it to be coming out, PLUS it's Danesi's 2nd game AND they're only going to make 750, basically making it impossible to find these later for anything reasonable...

FML all around.

#554 4 years ago

Ah, you got me, Alpha Betas, not Deltas.

Well, actually the sorority was Pi Delta Pi, right? Maybe you were thinking of that.

#555 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Well, actually the sorority was Pi Delta Pi, right? Maybe you were thinking of that.

Oh good, I'm not completely losing it.

#556 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I think he was thinking of The Deltas form Animal house, but he actually meant the Omegas.

Oh good, I'm not completely losing it.

I think you probably are, they are never referred to as Deltas in the movie.

#557 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

it feels like it's REALLY REALLY early for a game based on it to be coming out.

4 seasons into the show? If Spooky followed the same logic as Munsters, they wouldn't release a Rick and Morty pin until... (does math) ... 2072. Strike while the iron's hot!

#558 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

4 seasons into the show? If Spooky followed the same logic as Munsters, they wouldn't release a Rick and Morty pin until... (does math) ... 2072. Strike while the iron's hot!

Some would argue that Munsters should've never been a pin..... Just saying. And, to boot, we have historical record of this exact same situation with South Park and how utterly outdated that game became because it's missing 90% of things that are SP tropes now.

#559 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I think he was thinking of The Deltas form Animal house, but he actually meant the Omegas.

I think you probably are, they are never referred to as Deltas in the movie.

Glad you're on top of the important stuff, like niggling personal attacks on yours truly.

#560 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

If Spooky followed the same logic as Munsters

I was like 3 years old when that show was on. lol.

Like I really want a pinball machine to remind me of my toddler days. lol.

#561 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

it feels like it's REALLY REALLY early for a game based on it to be coming out,

This is perfect timing. It premiered in 2013 & has a solid passionate fanbase. 70 episodes are currently in production, keeping it relevant for some time to come.

#562 4 years ago

For those that don't understand the force that is Rick And Morty.

1. They single handedly brought back McDonalds szechuan sauce (like it or not it caused quite a commotion)
2. They travel the country in a truck full of toys/items from the show and sell out within minutes.
3. The show is a huge success world wide, not just the US.
4. It's gotten so pop culture popular that now people are hate on it and its fans because it is everywhere (thus the 'living under a rock comments)
5. It's Pickle Rick!

#563 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Some would argue that Munsters should've never been a pin..... Just saying. And, to boot, we have historical record of this exact same situation with South Park and how utterly outdated that game became because it's missing 90% of things that are SP tropes now.

I agree with you completely about the Munsters theme, and I'm one of the rare people who actually enjoys that game. It's a good point that it might get outdated since the show is still airing, although I doubt many casuals will really care. Maybe Spooky will patch new content into it, like Stern did with GoT.

#564 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Like I really want a pinball machine to remind me of my toddler days. lol.

LOL, maybe that's the logic that Stern uses to pick themes. Find something that was popular when the majority of the pinball community was shitting in their diapers and wait to release it when then pinball community is shitting in their depends.

#565 4 years ago

Munsters was the perfect theme at the perfect time.

Convinced me to send my money to Spooky and get a TNA.

#566 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

LOL, maybe that's the logic that Stern uses to pick themes. Find something that was popular when the majority of the pinball community was shitting in their diapers and wait to release it when then pinball community is shitting in their depends.

I mean really, what they do makes sense to a degree. They know who has the money, and what those people most like. It's also partly notstalgia on their part I imagine - something that gets their own ideas for a pin flowing, and partly licensing costs I assume play an even bigger role in what actually gets made.

(yes, that is horrible grammar)

#567 4 years ago

Id like to get one of these. My kids would be back into pinball. Put it right next to my Munsters. Lol

#568 4 years ago

wonder if Brian Allen did the artwork - posted on his facebook in the last 30minutes

screen-capture-6 (resized).pngscreen-capture-6 (resized).png
#569 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

I agree with you completely about the Munsters theme, and I'm one of the rare people who actually enjoys that game.

I like the game just fine. I've only played it 2 or 3 times, but short of just a very shallow ruleset, I don't really understand the complaints. I had fun. Just don't care or know anything about the theme really.

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

No bleeps on Netflix.
First 3 seasons.

I checked on Netflix and couldn't find it. I'll have to look again.

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I mean really, what they do makes sense to a degree. They know who has the money, and what those people most like.

Yeah, I'm kidding. I own a Munster Premium, and I'm in my 40s.

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I doubt it is, maybe he isn't in the US?

#573 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I watched the first few episodes in Season 1 last night on Hulu and it was still bleeped. Is there a separate version?

Season 2 and on is not

#574 4 years ago
Quoted from jp1985:

I doubt it is, maybe he isn't in the US?

Just checked and it's not there.

#575 4 years ago

Yeah that's pretty much where I will be after this purchase!

#576 4 years ago
Quoted from ufotofu:

I agree with you completely about the Munsters theme, and I'm one of the rare people who actually enjoys that game.

I like it a lot. Once it's done on route, it's coming home for shopping and going to sit in the gameroom.

#577 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Yeah, I'm kidding. I own a Munster Premium, and I'm in my 40s.

So the logic is to market to those that wish they were toddlers when I was?

#578 4 years ago

Glad you're on top of the important stuff, like niggling personal attacks on yours truly.

I thought you'd appreciate other people pointing out mundane worthless shit? I know it isn;t grammar based; so maybe beneath you.

#579 4 years ago

So, not on Netflix, is available for purchase on Amazon Prime Video, and is unbleeped on Hulu season 2 on? We'll get it straight yet!

Edit: Hulu, Season 2 ep 1, bleep! I give up.

#580 4 years ago

Wow Spooky Pinball! I just want to say Congrats! This has such potential to be one of the best pins in pinball history if you guys do it right. Im a huge R&M fan and this has gotten me super excited. I hope you do this show justice! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Rick, Morty and Mr. poopy butthole! I want it all, I WANT IT ALLLLL and I want it NOW!!!!!!! I just hope it has a massive amount of foul language that makes this show what it is. Rick and Morty for 1,000,000 years!!!

#581 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

Meanwhile Spooky Pinball selects a theme that seems to cause punters from all walks of life to simply "s#it on the floor"!

#582 4 years ago

On a side note-

Charlie is way cool. Too cool for school.

#583 4 years ago

When are they going to release pictures of the game?

#584 4 years ago

No need to get reasonable!

Yeah, I just don't understand the approach of calling someone an old fart, and basically saying that they have an opinion that's irrelevant if they either don't see the appeal of the show or understand it, and tagging age as the justification for doing so.

For me that's as bad as sexism, racism, etc. Judging someone on one aspect of their being, and if the judge's assessment is that their target is simply one of "ignorance" in their view, that's irrational, as having a difference of opinion is entirely okay.

Quoted from TheLaw:

And explain how that is weird for Pinside?

Yeah, sadly. This is more "Thread...the Thread!" than anything else. I remember earlier this year, the Munsters thread feeling similar, just a bit flipflopped demographic assessment wise.

Ultimately, being so attached to media and consumerism, to lob personal attacks, is disturbing. It's shit made to sell you shit, then more shit, on top of that shit! I'm a junkie myself. I got it bad man.....

#585 4 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

When are they going to release pictures of the game?

Join the fang club and you will be one of the first to know.

#586 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

So the logic is to market to those that wish they were toddlers when I was?

I think I'm an outlier when it comes to themes like Elvira and Munsters. My wife and I were both fans of those shows(and the original Addams Family, and the late night horror shows, etc) growing up, even though they were deep in syndication by then. She was also a fan of Fred Gwynne in general. So, this was pretty much a sealed deal once we saw the premium artwork.

#587 4 years ago

750 seems a bit low for production of such a popular theme...

To be honest surprised it wasnt like Tna, keep building whilst there is demand.

#588 4 years ago
Quoted from ThatOneDude:

I think I'm an outlier when it comes to themes like Elvira and Munsters. My wife and I were both fans of those shows(and the original Addams Family, and the late night horror shows, etc) growing up, even though they were deep in syndication by then.

I get it. When Munsters first ran, I was more into a show that was already in syndication.

But I'm not holding my breath we'll ever see a The Lone Ranger pinball machine.

#589 4 years ago

I know this may be a silly question, but where does one join the Fang Club? I cant find it on Spooky’s website, aside from a Fang Club sweatshirt.

#590 4 years ago
Quoted from Looking4FirstPin:

I know this may be a silly question, but where does one join the Fang Club? I cant find it on Spooky’s website, aside from a Fang Club sweatshirt.

Click on "shop" then upper right hand corner.

#591 4 years ago

http://shop.spookypinball.com/Spooky-Pinball-Fang-Club-Memberships_c_14.html

#592 4 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Wow this thread has legs! 11 Pages in less than 24 hours!

People throwing money at their monitors and others crying 750 LE machines isn’t enough indicates R&M is one hot property. All this hype before we have seen a pic, watched a vid or seen a game. With shipping expected to start in three weeks the excitement is off the charts.

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

People throwing money at their monitors and others crying 750 LE machines isn’t enough indicates R&M is one hot property. All this hype before we have seen a pic, watched a vid or seen a game. With shipping expected to start in three weeks the excitement is off the charts.

So it's exactly like every other pinball announcement over the past 5 years?

Well, maybe not WWE.

#594 4 years ago

... All this hype before we have seen a pic, watched a vid or seen a game. ...

Yeah no worries, that shitshow is coming.

Or do Spooky reveals work diff'rently?

#595 4 years ago

SpookyFangClub.JPGSpookyFangClub.JPG
#596 4 years ago

All this hype before we have seen a pic, watched a vid or seen a game.

I trust what Borygard has to say. He's a straight shooter if there ever was one.

Quoted from Borygard:

I truly haven't been this excited about a new game since TZ was new. Everything I've seen to date, has this game on track to being a smash hit. They've nailed everything!

#597 4 years ago

They clarified earlier that REVEAL is expected at xmas.

I personally am hoping shipping follows closely!

I do think some hype is warranted. Great theme, Spooky has their shit together, Scott D with his sophomore design, Eric P gets a shot to really shine (and he is a great guy), plus Bown with D1 rules, and David VanEs on graphic.

Bonus with Scott D on some music
Plus real voice actors!

How can a fan of the theme not be pumped?

I mean, I need to see and play... but excitment should be off the charts for those that dig this.

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

After Adult Swim, R&M is a Hulu exclusive. It’s not on Netflix.

#599 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

it feels like it's REALLY REALLY early for a game based on it to be coming out.

I think you focus on the main themes with a few small payoffs for the shows big fans. I was thinking about what you absolutely have to have: Rick, Morty, alcohol, portal gun, and the space cruiser. I'd also toss out Mr. Meeseeks, which seems like a great collection feature like the diamonds in Congo or ghosts in Ghostbusters. Maybe an add-a-ball multiball. I honestly think everything else is optional, but they should at least reference: Jerry, Sniffles / Snowball, Get Schwifty, Council of the Ricks, Pickle Rick, Evil Morty, Mr. Poopybutthole, Birdperson, and Scary Terry.

LIONMAN!!!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#600 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

GB isn’t an adult title. What was considered offensive about it? Aside from Trudeau & the horrible design? Was there a setting for that?

Doesn't Julia Louis-Dreyfus character have sex with a ghost in GB2?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 13,500.00
$ 28.00
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

10,000 (OBO)
$ 300.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/12?hl=thatonedude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.