20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 246.
#6351 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

From the podcast it sounds like the callouts and ability to adjust randomness of vulgarity is going to be great.

Love how the "Family Mode" or "vulgarity" setting is a Percentage! ... and sounds like it can be turned on and off by simply opening the coin door and hitting the start button.

#6352 4 years ago

10:03:42 EST

#6353 4 years ago

Quoted from PinballSTAR:I paid Chris $ 10,000 to take you on... he likes cash and I like sleep...

#6354 4 years ago

10:05 EST 507.

#6355 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

More
I've never insulted Joe nor have i said he was a bad distributor

You painted the scenario as if it was about greed... That's crapping on him. On top of that, you make such public claims without even knowing the facts. Just stop.

And no standard buyers did not jump in front of anyone... their slot was based on the order time... it would have shuffled the final list... but what the list is based on didn't change, nor did entitlements.

Just stop already

#6356 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

10:05 EST 507.

Wow. 78 seconds later than the last guy who posted and you’re over 250 spots lower.

#6357 4 years ago

Wow!
Here’s what sucks even more. No email until 10:03, but not noticed because was in panic from not getting said email, checked Spooky direct with frozen site.. panic... rechecked email from PinballStar and place Order at 10:05:40...

Order #510

#6358 4 years ago

#524 here. Ordered at 10:08.

Thanks, Joe!

#6359 4 years ago

If the garage floor is plexi...it makes one wonder about a projected image...otherwise they could save money and make it not plexi, just no plexi. What does Spooky have planned?!?

#6360 4 years ago

Spooky website froze like everyone else, ordered from pinballstar at 9:07 and 42 seconds. Kinda sucks knowing I won't see it for a whole year, but still getting a game.

#6361 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

If the garage floor is plexi...it makes one wonder about a projected image...otherwise they could save money and make it not plexi, just no plexi. What does Spooky have planned?!?

I would NOT plan any mods until you see how everything works together including the full RGB light show.

#6362 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I would NOT plan any mods until you see how everything works together including the full RGB light show.

Agreed!!

#6363 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Wow. 78 seconds later than the last guy who posted and you’re over 250 spots lower.

Ya that's the tough jump there - a lot came in so quickly and keep in mind all distributors (and spooky too) may get bunches of 10 each 100 games - having more games we got maybe 10 or even 20 in some groupings so it didn't take long for 10 / 20 to sell when orders were processing every few seconds.

#6364 4 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Indeed, dreaming up possible mods for the portal might be irelevant if the production game turns out to have something like this actually incorperated anyway...

Also the idea I had doodled up there is for a Reflected image. Not a "Projection", nor "4D" (whatever that is). The Reflection appears in "nowhere" space (over playfield "portal" hole), a bit like a hologram but not. Just a reflection of the garage ceiling (which the player does not see directly).

#6365 4 years ago

Gives me about 8 months to make the money for final payment!

#6366 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Indeed, dreaming up possible mods for the portal might be irelevant if the production game turns out to have something like this actually incorperated anyway...
Also the idea I had doodled up there is for a Reflected image. Not a Projection, nor "4D" (whatever that is).

Very curious what its going to look like, idle hands. Hard to imagine Rick and Morty without a portal (image) of some kind, havent seen or heard of one. That being said its fun to try to figure stuff out.

#6367 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Also the idea I had doodled up there is for a Reflected image. Not a "Projection", nor "4D" (whatever that is). The Reflection appears in "nowhere" space (over playfield "portal" hole), a bit like a hologram but not. Just a reflection of the garage ceiling (which the player does not see directly).

If Spooky doesn’t have something, I’m in on whatever you modders have. It’s begging for something!

#6368 4 years ago

All of our numbers are now sent out. 100 emails sent tonight... Thanks everyone for your patience in allowing me to do this in what I felt was the right / fair way. And I do thank everyone who supported me with the one customer making stuff up with no facts and bashing for no reason, it's nice to see so many people we treat right set the record straight for us. Final thanks for everyone who emailed me back tonight after getting their number whether it was in the 50's or in the 500's and said 'Awesome Joe, thanks, looking forward to the game' that's the way it should be and I appreciate people being cool even if their luck of the draw on the numbers put them further back... Trust me I wish (and Spooky does too I'm sure) that we can deliver 100 in a week, but it's just not how it works so we have to work within the parameters we have.
Joe

#6369 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

All of our numbers are now sent out. 100 emails sent tonight... Thanks everyone for your patience in allowing me to do this in what I felt was the right / fair way. And I do thank everyone who supported me with the one customer making stuff up with no facts and bashing for no reason, it's nice to see so many people we treat right set the record straight for us. Final thanks for everyone who emailed me back tonight after getting their number whether it was in the 50's or in the 500's and said 'Awesome Joe, thanks, looking forward to the game' that's the way it should be and I appreciate people being cool even if their luck of the draw on the numbers put them further back... Trust me I wish (and Spooky does too I'm sure) that we can deliver 100 in a week, but it's just not how it works so we have to work within the parameters we have.
Joe

Joe does not f@&k around!!

B6134DC6-AE58-4196-9275-D30A2A5B687B (resized).jpegB6134DC6-AE58-4196-9275-D30A2A5B687B (resized).jpeg
#6370 4 years ago

Thanks for the kind words from some of you and for taking the time to listen to the our interview of Scott Danesi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/126#post-5383402

For the record, I did push for a bit more info, even going so far as to ask for a music clip to play from the new game (he politely declined)... but I respect Scott a ton and was mindful of their need to keep some of the development plans under wraps until it is ready for public consumption. There are always questions after the fact that you slap your self for not asking during an interview, and that certainly applies here, but overall, I am VERY happy with how it turned out. Scott was a pleasure to speak and work with.

-Jason

#6371 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Thanks for the kind words from some of you and for taking the time to listen to the our interview of Scott Danesi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/126#post-5383402
For the record, I did push for a bit more info, even going so far as to ask for a music clip to play from the new game (he politely declined)... but I respect Scott a ton and was mindful of their need to keep some of the development plans under wraps until it is ready for public consumption. There are always questions after the fact that you slap your self for not asking during an interview, and that certainly applies here, but overall, I am VERY happy with how it turned out. Scott was a pleasure to speak and work with.
-Jason

Awesome, now just waiting for the kids to go to bed so I can listed to it.

#6372 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe

I wanted to email you back, but I couldn’t think of anything nice to say . I understand that nothing can be done and that everyone is being “fair” but I got a shit number. Clearly a first world problem beyond compare, but it sucks when something this cool is unavailable.

#6373 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

-Jason

Great interview!
You set the bar pretty high for a first episode, looking forward to the next one!

#6374 4 years ago

Got my number from Joe 243 paid at 9:03 04 sec. I was concerned being a first time purchaser from Joe that I might be at the back of the bus apparently these fears were irrational. Looks like he is as awesome as his tote bags!! Thanks again Joe now I know how much plasma and other fluids I need to donate in the next 24 weeks to make up the difference. Now that I’m not refreshing my Gmail screen every 5 min back to listening to snake jazz.

Happy new year,
Al

#6375 4 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Got my number from Joe 243 paid at 9:03 04 sec. I was concerned being a first time purchaser from Joe that I might be at the back of the bus apparently these fears were irrational. Looks like he is as awesome as his tote bags!! Thanks again Joe now I know how much plasma and other fluids I need to donate in the next 24 weeks to make up the difference. Now that I’m not refreshing my Gmail screen every 5 min back to listening to snake jazz.
Happy new year,
Al

correction coming in 3...2...1...

/kidding.

#6376 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

correction coming in 3...2...1...
/kidding.

My bad fat fingered 7:04:04. Al

#6377 4 years ago

501 maybe a christmas gift for next year. probably more like jan 2021.

#6378 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

501 maybe a christmas gift for next year. probably more like jan 2021.

Hey, I'm 504. Welcome to the 500 Club.

#6379 4 years ago

Just listened to the podcast. The callout % is genius. I feel like most of the time I'd keep it at like 10% or something low so that the really good ones are rare. They stand out more then.

#6380 4 years ago

#519 here from PBstar!

Super excited to be getting one albeit not til 2021 most likely. Focusing on the bright side, I know the code should be thoroughly scrubbed and feature rich by that time!

At least my buddy zaphX won the lottery with a selection in the mid 100's! Congrats! I'll be able to get some playtime with him in early 2020 to scratch the itch!

#6381 4 years ago

09:04 - Heard from mother and I have the number 1 spot of her 4 children.

#6382 4 years ago

I believe Charlie said ACNC was finishing up around Christmas and the line would turn over to R&M before the new year. Do we know if this has happened as of yet? Thanks!

#6383 4 years ago

This sucks in the mid 500s...repeat spooky customer and purchased from a distributor who I had previously purchased games. Whatever happened to spooky giving priority to the people who got them where they are today? I took the risk on a bse when others before me chose the standard and now they get to take their time in selecting without moving to the bottom of the bse line?

#6384 4 years ago

We are in the midst of a first world frickin baby like pout fest here. After the first 5 hours of this whole awesome “going on sale and sold out” situation. Are any of you really surprised if you got a low or high number??

I’m here to read up on what’s going on with this sweet pin.

Quite your fuckin’ belly aching and pouting about it. Fuck sakes.

#6385 4 years ago

750 R&M’s in the world.
That is a great club to be in.

Let’s Hope we don’t have to call the

F85CDE36-DF65-4894-97B0-77789F3DE1BF (resized).pngF85CDE36-DF65-4894-97B0-77789F3DE1BF (resized).png
#6386 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Quite your fuckin’ belly aching and pouting about it. Fuck sakes.

This. So much this. Can y’all just start a new thread “grown men acting like babies” and leave this one for better things to talk about?

#6387 4 years ago

Hoping rick gets more insulting if you cant hit your shots. The percentage(randomness) will be fun. but if you are bricking shots and rick starts cutting you down, awesome. Listened to another podcast with Bowen and callouts are going to be epic

20191230_082113 (resized).png20191230_082113 (resized).pngScreenshot_20191230-073759 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191230-073759 (resized).jpg
#6388 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Listened to another podcast with Bowen and callouts are going to be epic

Link it here so I can key post mark it please. Thanks!

#6389 4 years ago
#6390 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Link it here so I can key post mark it please. Thanks!

Yes. Can these be made key posts so I don't have to weed through all the crying.?

#6391 4 years ago
Quoted from GWalton:

Gives me about 8 months to make the money for final payment!

Just in Time (JIT) pinball. During that period -> Spooky will implement and polish the software code, You will work to make money, Spooky will build your R&M game and Folks will make suggestions and talk trash. All necessary ingredients to baking your cake.

#6392 4 years ago

i dont mind the wait. ill buy something else to play in the meantime. ill be here reading about seeds up rick’s or is it morty’s ass till i get it.
maybe i might even watch some episodes.

#6393 4 years ago

Here is the slapsave podcast with Scott Danesi. I'll key post this.

https://slapsave.podbean.com/e/slap-save-interview-show-featuring-scott-danesi/

#6394 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

This sucks in the mid 500s...repeat spooky customer and purchased from a distributor who I had previously purchased games. Whatever happened to spooky giving priority to the people who got them where they are today? I took the risk on a bse when others before me chose the standard and now they get to take their time in selecting without moving to the bottom of the bse line?

I think they would do first come first serve by supplier (Spooky, distributor A, distributor B, etc).

#6395 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Here is the slapsave podcast with Scott Danesi. I'll key post this.
https://slapsave.podbean.com/e/slap-save-interview-show-featuring-scott-danesi/

Interesting listen especially that Steve Ritchie is one of his favorite designers and how Scott lost to John Borg on a game on Tron. Also like how Scott says he’s a middle of the road skill player like most of us but he was able to beat one of Sharpe brothers in a match. Great stories, but also a lot of insight about the game and Charley etc.. Scott has his head in the clouds but his feet on the ground.

#6396 4 years ago

#562 here - exciting stuff!

#6397 4 years ago

The next guy who publicly whines gets dropped to bottom of queue.

So excited for the world of possibilities with this game. Enjoying watching the show. Creativity is off the charts. Who thinks of this stuff?

I am making space by selling my TNA (bad decision ??). The most fun I have had in pinball has been the last 2 weeks (knowing the game is leaving). My 2 sons (They rarely play pinball with me) and I went into co-op mode to finally blow up reactor 9. Took about 20 games to finally progress and do it. flippers go dead, total nuclear annihilation and game over Awesome. please tell me there will be a co-op mode on R&M

#6398 4 years ago

Happy that you guys got your numbers! Now lets see some game play video!!

#6399 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

That was a really impressive interview. I look forward to hearing more of them.
Lots of good RandM info in there too. I'm really excited for the music. It sounds like there is going to be more "original" (remixes count) music than I was expecting.

#6400 4 years ago

#235 here! After listening to Scott's interview on the Slap Save podcast, I can't wait to hear play around with the gradients of family friendly mode. Though I'm sure I'll be playing it on 100% adult for a while. Also, Joe at PinballStar is the man. This is my second purchase from him, and he seems to do everything he can to make it fair. Really looking forward to making a trip up to Spooky to pick this baby up in the summer!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
9,999 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/128?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.