20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 246.
#6251 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’m just gonna wait a year, buy a HUO for a thousand less while last in line are still waiting for their NIB.
18 months is waaaay too long.

I wish I had your willpower over shiny new things as that is the smart play as with any new game release. To satisfy my envy, I'm going to pretend that you got shut out and have no choice but to buy second hand.

#6252 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i can barely remember yesterday's productive excitement of imagining the portal mod .....[quoted image]

Link to the mod thread, Animated Garage Portal

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread#post-5381784

#6253 4 years ago

I wonder what the odds of seeing another video before year end is?

#6254 4 years ago
Quoted from underlord:

I’m just gonna wait a year, buy a HUO for a thousand less while last in line are still waiting for their NIB.
18 months is waaaay too long.

While that’s what normally happens with Spooky games, their previous themes have not had the passion that this one has, and aside from TNA, they also didn’t have the design chops. This has THE theme & THE designer. While this won’t be as bonkers as Supreme, there will be non-pin people who really want this game...the people waiting to grab one will be rabbid, and ya know - supply/demand happens. My prediction is that 2nd hand value will at the very least hold, but likely creep up a tad.

#6255 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

While that’s what normally happens with Spooky games, their previous themes have not had the passion that this one has, and aside from TNA, they also didn’t have the design chops. This has THE theme & THE designer. While this won’t be as bonkers as Supreme, there will be non-pin people who really want this game...the people waiting to grab one will be rabbid, and ya know - supply/demand happens. My prediction is that 2nd hand value will at the very least hold, but likely creep up a tad.

So what you're saying is, this could be the next BBB?

Figure 250-300 going overseas. Figure another 50ish maybe going to Cartoon Network/cast/etc. One got raffled. Leaving 375-400ish staying North America... Diehard fans wont sell, some 'collectors' might keep nib.....then you have location games....

Small population of games to begin with, not going to get any bigger....

#6256 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

SO YOUR THE ONE...

lucky...still have to wait maybe about 9 months to year...but that is all good. and maybe we will see what they do with the last one as they usually do something for JDRF and that is always for a good cause and not about money. But time will tell.

Did I see something that there might be a TMNT pinball coming out???

Son would LOVE that game.

#6257 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

lucky...still have to wait maybe about 9 months to year...but that is all good. and maybe we will see what they do with the last one as they usually do something for JDRF and that is always for a good cause and not about money. But time will tell.
Did I see something that there might be a TMNT pinball coming out???
Son would LOVE that game.

If you have #12, you wont be waiting a year....

They did raffle off the last one.
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/rickandmorty-pinballmachine-raffle/

#6258 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wonder what the odds of seeing another video before year end is?

100%?

#6259 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

Now that is cool...and for a great cause as well. Awesome

#6260 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

I will have to wait as to be fair to those that got in before me and I dont mind the wait. will give me time to see what.mods are made and get those ahead of time and be ready when it does come my way. Just grateful to be able to get one and again that.is a great cause for the last one to go that way for charity.

#6261 4 years ago

I've gone through the 4 cases of funko mystery mini rick and morty series 2 figures that I've purchased, and somehow I ended up with 4 complete sets (including the 1/72 chase figure, dr. xenon bloom)

if anyone wants a set, I am offering up 2 of the sets at $100 plus shipping gone!
the figures are: rick, morty (w/ sentient arm), pickle rick, apocalypse summer, scary terry, phoenix person, krombopulous michael, scraunchy, hemorage, noob noob, prince neptune and dr. xenon bloom
series 2 (resized).jpgseries 2 (resized).jpg

pm me for details. the sets will ship out in the original retail display case and individual boxes

#6262 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Didn't you also say this only in the last 2 months?

I did but a lot of people in my area who have received NIB recently and the issue seems to be resolved. If tmnt comes out and they are still having qc issues. I'll buy something else no big deal.

Quoted from Yelobird:

I’m far from a fortune teller but based on your so friendly support of Joe I would Estimate your game number at 745-748. Could be a few off but with your kind distributor support I would bet I’m close. Lol

I've never insulted Joe nor have i said he was a bad distributor. I like Joe and I bought from him because i wanted to support him and I'll buy from him in the future if our paths align. My critique has been about the switching of spots causing a logjam and that spot numbers arent going to be given out fairly which we know they aren't. The other points were addressed

From the minute Rick and Morty was revealed Spooky and Distros stressed "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE".
Do you think it's fair that Spooky had everyone fighting over spots that weren't even available at launch?
Do you think it's fair that if someone willingly bought a standard then switched to a BSE(before Deadline)they would jump in front of everyone who ordered behind them even though they bought a bse?
Do you think it's fair that another Distro(I wont name names)sold spots to returning customers and made new and first time customers wait an entire day before they could get thier chance to buy. A point that even SpookyLuke talked about.

Do any of the above scenarios truly scream "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"? So please spare me the notion of Everyone had a fair and equal shot at all 750 machines

#6263 4 years ago

Ah, one of the many awesome things about Greece...Rick & Morty is not only available on Netflix here (even season 4 is available) but also legal to download.
0A1DFF0E-4B45-4F67-82BC-1EDA2EA3E12D (resized).jpeg0A1DFF0E-4B45-4F67-82BC-1EDA2EA3E12D (resized).jpeg

#6264 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I did but a lot of people in my area who have received NIB recently and the issue seems to be resolved. If tmnt comes out and they are still having qc issues. I'll buy something else no big deal.

I've never insulted Joe nor have i said he was a bad distributor. I like Joe and I bought from him because i wanted to support him and I'll buy from him in the future if our paths align. My critique has been about the switching of spots causing a logjam and that spot numbers arent going to be given out fairly which we know they aren't. The other points were addressed
From the minute Rick and Morty was revealed Spooky and Distros stressed "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE".
Do you think it's fair that Spooky had everyone fighting over spots that weren't even available at launch?
Do you think it's fair that if someone willingly bought a standard then switched to a BSE(before Deadline)they would jump in front of everyone who ordered behind them even though they bought a bse?
Do you think it's fair that another Distro(I wont name names)sold spots to returning customers and made new and first time customers wait an entire day before they could get thier chance to buy. A point that even SpookyLuke talked about.
Do any of the above scenarios truly scream "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"? So please spare me the notion of Everyone had a fair and equal shot at all 750 machines

I ordered direct from Spooky, had my confirmation within minutes and my pin build allotment in a matter of days. It is the holiday period, they are probably spending time with family and all should be resolved in a week.

#6265 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

So what you're saying is, this could be the next BBB?

Who can say. Circumstances are different. With BBB, the originals were selling for ~$30k, the remakes were originally $4500, so there was a lot of room in the middle for those remake prices to go up...there were 200 or so of those, it might get remade again.

It’d say maybe it’s a bit more similar to Tron, which had 400 LEs, and a hardcore nerd theme that was a dream for many arcade & pin collectors. You had people outside the pin hobby that wanted it (I knew lots of arcade guys who wanted it...had no other pins).

R&M has no “Pro” and no chance of a “Vault”.

Anyway, I’m not gonna pull a Crazy J and say “10k by Xmas” ...but with the excitement, love and demand - I really don’t see how this game drops in value once people start occasionally putting them up for sale. It just isn’t the typical Spooky. Only way it can drop is if the game disappoints & a bunch are for sale simultaneously.

#6266 4 years ago

“Vault.”

#6267 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

When we say 750 is the limit we do not lie. Ever. No bullshit edition. We would remake an entire new rick and morty game from scratch before we ever did that.

#6268 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I want to set this straight. The margins for the game are the same regardless if it's a standard, blood sucker, no options, or everything including butter cabinet. There is NO bigger kickback on one game over another.
Okay, moving on. I have never watched the show, but I did have a chance to shoot the game. I enjoyed it and found its shots satisfying when hit. I am sure it would have meant more had I known the context for the modes and callouts, but I still enjoyed the game for the layout and replayability.[quoted image]

Did the code seem somewhat mature?

#6269 4 years ago
Quoted from wesman:

Did the code seem somewhat mature?

The content is Adult, so some will say that's mature.

#6270 4 years ago

LOL, eh? Stern has remade some games as Vault Editions, so people speculate that anything could be remade at anytime, hence 8 years of Tron Vault threads. Without that looming, Trons might be even more expensive. Spooky isn’t going to re-run games, that factors into a game’s aftermarket value.

#6271 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

LOL, eh? Stern has remade some games as Vault Editions, so people speculate that anything could be remade at anytime, hence 8 years of Tron Vault threads. Without that looming, Trons might be even more expensive. Spooky isn’t going to re-run games, that factors into a game’s aftermarket value.

Agreed. Im really looking forward to this game. I have never bought a NIB pin before and I am willing to bet the percentage of first time... maybe only time NIB buyers on this pin is high. I like the idea of Spooky not remaking these and making the ones out there something special. Dream theme, dream designer, dream manufacturer.

#6272 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Who can say. Circumstances are different. With BBB, the originals were selling for ~$30k, the remakes were originally $4500, so there was a lot of room in the middle for those remake prices to go up...there were 200 or so of those, it might get remade again.
It’d say maybe it’s a bit more similar to Tron, which had 400 LEs, and a hardcore nerd theme that was a dream for many arcade & pin collectors. You had people outside the pin hobby that wanted it (I knew lots of arcade guys who wanted it...had no other pins).
R&M has no “Pro” and no chance of a “Vault”.
Anyway, I’m not gonna pull a Crazy J and say “10k by Xmas” ...but with the excitement, love and demand - I really don’t see how this game drops in value once people start occasionally putting them up for sale. It just isn’t the typical Spooky. Only way it can drop is if the game disappoints & a bunch are for sale simultaneously.

$10k by Christmas

#6273 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Stern seems to be cranking out games, I imagine it would be less likely for them to sneak some vaults in these days. If they do, I hope they at least upgrade the animations and convert the older games to LCD.

But yes, I see your point.

#6274 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

SO YOUR THE ONE...

Thank you...would not have been able to get that without doing that and I guess u did not even know who it was for...which is even more cool that u were willing to do that for someone.

Thanks again and yes...I owe you a beer...shoot probably a few Kegs...lol

#6275 4 years ago
Quoted from SkillShot:

Stern seems to be cranking out games, I imagine it would be less likely for them to sneak some vaults in these days. If they do, I hope they at least upgrade the animations and convert the older games to LCD.
But yes, I see your point.

Oh yeah, I’m not saying they WILL...it’s just a bunch of people think they will. The NIB Newbs for some reason don’t want to buy used games...so while they could have been enjoying LOTR or Tron for years, they’d rather just sit there wishing for new ones again, even though there’s no guarantee...but since Stern’s done it a few times, that means it could theoretically happen. Spooky doesn’t have that theoretical looming over their games.

#6276 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Oh yeah, I’m not saying they WILL...it’s just a bunch of people think they will. The NIB Newbs for some reason don’t want to buy used games...so while they could have been enjoying LOTR or Tron for years, they’d rather just sit there wishing for new ones again, even though there’s no guarantee...but since Stern’s done it a few times, that means it could theoretically happen. Spooky doesn’t have that theoretical looming over their games.

I think they have and will remake TNA down the line, but that along with AMH are the only games with licenses that are theirs ( or Danesis).

#6277 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I am reading through this and wondering how (if) I should even react to you statements. Are you implying that I did something wrong by allowing the customer that have helped grow my business have first access to the new game? Are you aware that this has been Spooky's model for every game after amh up until now? The only reason it was changed here was because they (spooky) had more previous customers than buildable games. For them, this was the only fair way. I suspect this is also why pinball star did it the way they did. Will I someday have to turn to the same sale style? Hopefully, but in the mean time i am still small enough to not have the volume of customers that the others do.
As for luke "even talked about it," so what? My customers EARNED the privilege of having first pick at the new game. If luck or Charlie or anyone at spooky has an issue with the way I run my business they will let me know. Fyi, I am also one of spooky's tech support people that answers emails on Christmas eve, after 10pm and even offers facetime to help walk through problems. If I was doing ANYTHING wrong would they let me help them?
Not that I need to explain this, but even after ALL of my previous customers confirmed they wanted a game, new customers started getting games in the mid 200's.
I'm sorry that you are frustrated by the lack of communication from your distributor, but that doesnt mean you should come here and try to attack spooky or myself for doing business they way we feel appropriate for our customers. On the next game you want, find a distributor that will work the way you want things done. That's the nice thing about pinball. The products are all the same no matter who you get them from, so it comes down to who you makes you feel like a priority and not a paycheck.
I believe you even reached out to me about getting a game. Had you stuck with that you would have a number (and even possibly earlier that what you will end up with). I truly do feel bad for you guys that are waiting, but I have done nothing wrong.

#6278 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackster:

Figure 250-300 going overseas.

My guess would be more likely 50.

There isn’t a distributor network outside North America.

If anyone overseas wanted one, either they had to get online with the rest of the BSE crowd, or live in New Zealand where the switched on dude who does Spooky there got a 6 game allowance before we started.

Spooky might want to chime in with some numbers maybe ... but my guess is that 90% plus of the machines will remain in the US/Canada.

rd

#6279 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I think they have and will remake TNA down the line, but that along with AMH are the only games with licenses that are theirs ( or Danesis).

TNA was never said to be limited. They always said they’d build enough for demand.

AMH didn’t start limited, but became limited to 150. They won’t go back to that title.

#6280 4 years ago

I am reading through this and wondering how (if) I should even react to you statements. Are you implying that I did something wrong by allowing the customer that have helped grow my business have first access to the new game? Are you aware that this has been Spooky's model for every game after amh up until now? The only reason it was changed here was because they (spooky) had more previous customers than buildable games. For them, this was the only fair way. I suspect this is also why pinball star did it the way they did. Will I someday have to turn to the same sale style? Hopefully, but in the mean time i am still small enough to not have the volume of customers that the others do.
As for luke "even talked about it," so what? My customers EARNED the privilege of having first pick at the new game. If luck or Charlie or anyone at spooky has an issue with the way I run my business they will let me know. Fyi, I am also one of spooky's tech support people that answers emails on Christmas eve, after 10pm and even offers facetime to help walk through problems. If I was doing ANYTHING wrong would they let me help them?
Not that I need to explain this, but even after ALL of my previous customers confirmed they wanted a game, new customers started getting games in the mid 200's.
I'm sorry that you are frustrated by the lack of communication from your distributor, but that doesnt mean you should come here and try to attack spooky or myself for doing business they way we feel appropriate for our customers. On the next game you want, find a distributor that will work the way you want things done. That's the nice thing about pinball. The products are all the same no matter who you get them from, so it comes down to who you makes you feel like a priority and not a paycheck.
I believe you even reached out to me about getting a game. Had you stuck with that you would have a number (and even possibly earlier that what you will end up with). I truly do feel bad for you guys that are waiting, but I have done nothing wrong.

Im a new customer for Chris.

He does exactly as he says.
What more could you want?

OUTSTANDING service and support.

Thanks Chris for getting me a game! (In the low 300's to boot lol)

#6281 4 years ago

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”.”

― John Lydgate

#6282 4 years ago

I'm not attacking anyone nor have i called people out. I didn't even name the distributor that did that nor did Spooky. I have never once mentioned Kingpin games good or bad. From the few times i spoke to you. Very polite a great help and Extremely fast response times. So impressed that i recommended a few people to order from you. All i have done is make a point and ask a few questions.

Please explain to me how I'm attacking Spooky when all I have said was they allocated orders of 100+ before orders were set to go live. That's not an attack that's fact and its been confirmed.
But I'll ask the question again since the answer you gave had nothing to do with my original question.

If the premise of getting a Rick and Morty was based on "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE". Does Holding spots and making newcomers wait a day after repeat customers equal "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"?. It's a yes or no question. You didn't need to write a whole paragraph explaining your whole operation

Once again I have never spoken your name,insulted or called you out so if you feel attacked your on a island by yourself. I respect your business I wish you nothing but all the success in the world. If you want to have a conversation or speak further you have my contact information

Ps. I'm not frustrated with Joe. Guy works hard and i respect that.

#6283 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Do you think it's fair

This doesn’t make you look good. Standing up and yelling “this isn’t fair” is just not gonna get you anywhere. Spooky and all the Distros have done their best to be “fair”. But, as the old saying goes “life isn’t fair”. If you got a spot great, if you didn’t, someone may be selling one that you’d be interested in. I waited well over a year for my ACNC and would have no problem waiting again.

#6284 4 years ago

scottt danesi final (Medium) (Small) (resized).jpgscottt danesi final (Medium) (Small) (resized).jpg
For those of you that might be interested, I just posted an interview with Scott Danesi where he discusses some of the thinking involved with Rick and Morty and more. Find it in most any podcatcher or here:
https://slapsave.podbean.com/e/slap-save-interview-show-featuring-scott-danesi/

#6285 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger kickback for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. These games went on sale Monday the 16th and he says people can switch up to the 30th. So theoretically Standard owners got 2 weeks to decide if they wanted to switch. I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right but hey the almighty dollar wins yet again. At this point i'm looking forward to the next post he writes saying there's another delay giving numbers out.
[quoted image]

Sorry to prove you to be wrong - we get same marginal profit from Spooky for every BS or Standard... so sorry to ruin your keyboard commando tirade as you are WRONG bub... I handled this as I did to be FAIR. I did it give those standard folks another chance because of the 10-15 I sold initially when most found out they were dead last they wanted to upgrade to BS and get their original time ordered earlier spot - to me it was fair to give those not living on pinside and who didn't know how the BSs sold that chance to consider doing the same and getting their earlier slot of when ordered with rest of BSs and not be at the very end... So ya, it was out of fairness (or goodness of my heart as you put it). Yes they could switch up to the 30th but if I assigned numbers then they'd lose their spot as they'd be at the end since everything else was assigned. So yes, I had a quandry and I handled it as I saw best to be fair to every single customer. That's how I roll... You can now try to make up some other nonsense about profit motive. I should have just put all my friends / regular customers first vs trying to do what I thought was fair to all and been done with it in a few days - live and learn.

…and PinballSTAR order numbers will be out this evening. There were both fairness and an emergency situation last week I had to contend with that caused a delay - I've apologized and explained to anyone who inquired.

#6286 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I'm not attacking anyone nor have i called people out. I didn't even name the distributor that did that nor did Spooky. I have never once mentioned Kingpin games good or bad. From the few times i spoke to you. Very polite a great help and Extremely fast response times. So impressed that i recommended a few people to order from you. All i have done is make a point and ask a few questions.
Please explain to me how I'm attacking Spooky when all I have said was they allocated orders of 100+ before orders were set to go live. That's not an attack that's fact and its been confirmed.
But I'll ask the question again since the answer you gave had nothing to do with my original question.
If the premise of getting a Rick and Morty was based on "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE". Does Holding spots and making newcomers wait a day after repeat customers equal "FIRST COME FIRST SERVE"?. It's a yes or no question. You didn't need to write a whole paragraph explaining your whole operation
Once again I have never spoken your name,insulted or called you out so if you feel attacked your on a island by yourself. I respect your business I wish you nothing but all the success in the world. If you want to have a conversation or speak further you have my contact information
Ps. I'm not frustrated with Joe. Guy works hard and i respect that.

Blah, blah, blah, bSlah, bTlah, bFlah, bUlah.
It's old.

#6287 4 years ago

joe treats me like i bought 100 pins from him. not even close. cant say how great a guy he is.

#6288 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Sorry to prove you to be wrong - we get same marginal profit from Spooky for every BS or Standard... so sorry to ruin your keyboard commando tirade as you are WRONG bub... I handled this as I did to be FAIR. I did it give those standard folks another chance because of the 10-15 I sold initially when most found out they were dead last they wanted to upgrade to BS and get their original time ordered earlier spot - to me it was fair to give those not living on pinside and who didn't know how the BSs sold that chance to consider doing the same and getting their earlier slot of when ordered with rest of BSs and not be at the very end... So ya, it was out of fairness (or goodness of my heart as you put it). Yes they could switch up to the 30th but if I assigned numbers then they'd lose their spot as they'd be at the end since everything else was assigned. So yes, I had a quandry and I handled it as I saw best to be fair to every single customer. That's how I roll... You can now try to make up some other nonsense about profit motive. I should have just put all my friends / regular customers first vs trying to do what I thought was fair to all and been done with it in a few days - live and learn.
…and PinballSTAR order numbers will be out this evening. There were both fairness and an emergency situation last week I had to contend with that caused a delay - I've apologized and explained to anyone who inquired.

Great news. Thanks for the update.

#6289 4 years ago

Whatever happens, we have to make sure the Stranger Things thread doesn't catch up to this one.

#6290 4 years ago

A pair a week until I get my machine. Hopefully timing will work out!

B3937E9C-D324-4A17-96D4-D77C99459808 (resized).jpegB3937E9C-D324-4A17-96D4-D77C99459808 (resized).jpeg
#6291 4 years ago

Love those R&M socks. Gonna start picking those up!
--Scott

#6292 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

A pair a week until I get my machine. Hopefully timing will work out!

You wear the same pair of socks for a whole week?

#6293 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

lol That's what I was wondering....

#6294 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Damn, I was just going to post that he should change his socks more often.

#6295 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Im a new customer for Chris.
He does exactly as he says.
What more could you want?
OUTSTANDING service and support.
Thanks Chris for getting me a game! (In the low 300's to boot lol)

I am also a new customer with Chris on this game and he has been really fast and got back to me on any questions that I have had on this game. I have followed Chris before in the the past and I like how he does business and he is upfront and honest. I know I do all my business with Joe, But I really like how Chris comes across and he tells it like it is like Joe does.

Oh - By the way those emails to Chris where not @ 3:00 AM -- but it was late and he did get back to me within an hour or so - So that was cool.

#6296 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

[quoted image]
For those of you that might be interested, I just posted an interview with Scott Danesi where he discusses some of the thinking involved with Rick and Morty and more. Find it in most any podcatcher or here:

Sweet, I'll listen to it tonight after the kids are in bed.
Thanks for posting.

#6297 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Obviously. One pair a week.

I actually may have a bigger sock problem than pinball...

34EEA7B1-D7AF-4A8D-A32F-C10DD1D94C67 (resized).jpeg34EEA7B1-D7AF-4A8D-A32F-C10DD1D94C67 (resized).jpeg
#6298 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

joe treats me like i bought 100 pins from him. not even close. cant say how great a guy he is.

Times 2! Joe is an asset to this community and a heck of a good guy!

#6299 4 years ago

C4C095A8-E188-4265-872B-03B526C3B078 (resized).pngC4C095A8-E188-4265-872B-03B526C3B078 (resized).png

#6300 4 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

[quoted image]

Just listened to it , a nicely done interview. Scott Danesi is alright .

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 300.00
Trade
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 28.00
$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/126?hl=littlecammi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.