20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 246.
#6201 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Hey that’s what I was referencing. Thanks for finding that post. Joe said the same thing when I talked to him although I didn’t end up buying from him. There’s your proof

I missed that post and updated my above reply. If im wrong im perfectly happy to say i was. But that still doesn't take away from some of the other points i made. I'm just someone with the guts to say what i know other people are thinking. I hope his and everyone's holidays were great

3koic7 (resized).jpg3koic7 (resized).jpg

#6202 4 years ago

I am confused now. Didn’t Spooky mention that they were no longer going to build blood sucker editions first? I swear they said the regular editions would now be built alongside the bs edition. This was because there were so few regular R&M’s ordered.

Let’s face it, there is no reason they couldn’t take this approach as every machine being built is custom to the owner. If this approach is correct, then there is no reason for any holdup assigning numbers. Assign the number based on time stamp and ignore the game version. Once the timeframe is over for switching, all editions will be locked in.

Maybe the Pinball Star buyers will find out what they want to know by Mon. Good luck guys.

#6203 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I did. Got my receipt and everything. If he's sending information out to people who purchased from him well please tell him id like to know the same information as other paying customers.

Joe sent that email, I believe, only to customers who purchased a Standard Edition, giving them the opportunity to switch to a BS Edition AND retain their spot in line (based on time purchased) within a limited amount of time since his site/PayPal links limited the number of BS Editions he sold (so he didn`t oversell and leave people out in the cold by selling more spots than he had). This essentially allowed his customers that didn't get a BS Edition due to the PayPal link constraints to still be able to get what they wanted.... With no extra commission to him. In the spirit of fairness, that seems pretty fair to me.

End of the day, I stuck with my standard edition because that's what I wanted and was well aware of the wait. But I hope you end up with a low number, man. At least then, I won't have to hear you talk about it any more once he sends them out.

#6204 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Didn’t Spooky mention that they were no longer going to build blood sucker editions first? I swear they said the regular editions would now be built alongside the bs edition. This was because there were so few regular R&M’s ordered.

Let’s face it, there is no reason they couldn’t take this approach as every machine being built is custom to the owner. If this approach is correct, then there is no reason for any holdup assigning numbers. Assign the number based on time stamp and ignore the game version.

I hope not. I was told the BS machines were first in line and I order it based on the advancement my extra money would purchase.

#6205 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I hope not. I was told the BS machines were first in line and I order it based on the advancement my extra money would purchase.

Correct! If spooky did that they would need to allow all BSE buyers to downgrade since a huge number of BS orders were because they would be built first. No way they do this.

#6207 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I am confused now. Didn’t Spooky mention that they were no longer going to build blood sucker editions first?

No.

#6208 4 years ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Wait! This is going to have a Plumbus!?! I’ve got grandkids playing these games for god sake! This is way too dangerous..., and irresponsible.[quoted image]

Then dont play it or buy it. Simple fix.

#6209 4 years ago
Quoted from garretswinning:

Then dont play it or buy it. Simple fix.

Woosh?

#6210 4 years ago

In a short paragraph - Can someone bring me up to speed on this game - Sorry been crazy busy out in the field and I really don't want to read all 6,000 posts but I guess if I must - I MUST.

Thanks - Richie Wrench

#6211 4 years ago

Ooooowwweeee!!!!!

#6212 4 years ago

I got some reading to do here on this Topic -- Need Cliffy Notes on this thing

#6213 4 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

There's not much to say...did you order? if not, find a distro there's a handful left. If you did...well..not much else is known than when it was announced.

#6214 4 years ago

Quoted from epthegeek:Regarding the rules; It wouldn't be wise to get into too much detail right now, as things are still very likely to be changed and tweaked as we refine what works and what doesn't. In an overall sense, though, I can explain some of the larger pieces and concepts.
- The modes are 'adventures' and are what you'd expect from a mode based game for the most part. We'll have a handful of them in the game to start, but fully intend to add more as we go along. Yes, one of them is Pickle Rick.
- You can open a 'portal' in the garage to travel to other dimensions. In other dimensions, things about the game change. In one dimension, certain parts of the playfield may be worth more, or less. In another dimension, certain features may not work at all. Dimensional travel can happen any time. During adventures or multiballs -- doesn't matter.
- You'll want to visit other dimensions to harvest megaseeds. They don't exist in C-137, and they're very important.
We'll be working on the game for some time to come, of course, and we'll be cramming in as much content as we can possibly manage.

#6215 4 years ago

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!

#6216 4 years ago

Long and short of it, #12 is taken. LMAO

#6217 4 years ago

Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

For those of you who don't listen to our podcast, let's step back and explain some of this like we did on the show a few months ago.
Spooky has the "take care of those who take care of us" attitude and always offered game sales to previous customers first. When TnA took off and with ACNC right behind it being our #1 and #2 best sellers EVER, our customer base went from about 500 to OVER 1,200.
When you can basically make 500 games a year, that becomes a problem. Good problem, but still a problem.
So, we came up with the Fang Club for those who support us to have a way to be more of a part of all this. Help grow our company, get some cool stuff for your $45 including shipping membership, do special events, cool merch, get some great exclusive video content for you, AND HAVE FUN! Bang for the buck... and FUN!!! Good right?
And yes of course, you can add cool upgrades to games... NOT LEs... Not "standard vs pro vs collectors vs ..." ... whatever. We don't want to do that. Every game you get from us will play exactly the same. If you want to jazz it up some cosmetically, GREAT! We appreciate the support and are happy to do that. (Wait until you see this dimension in BUTTER!!!)
The Blood Sucker, or BS edition (funny initials huh?... kinda like TnA! These things might be on purpose.) is simply a cool upgrade package that we feel is going to give one hell of a bang for your buck and look incredible! Can't wait for you all to see it, and I can't say more yet.
So IF we get to 750 Fang Club members and 750 decide to take the BS edition... there will be 750 BS editions. GREAT! 750 happy people! If 100 BS versions exist and 650 are "just" Rick and Morty games... GREAT! You'll love playing that too. Scott Danesi is an awesome designer and you'll all be happy with what we've done here at team Spooky!
So is it possible we sell more Fang Club memberships than we have games? Sure! Hope it happens... come on in and lets see where this little company starting it's 7th year in business goes! We'll all share the ride and use the money to improve quality even more here and HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Reality is you HAVEN'T SEEN THE GAME YET! Many of you will love it... some of you will walk away... AND THAT'S FINE! It happens on every new game. We really hope 750 of you find this exactly what you hoped it would be from a Scott Danesi / Rick and Morty Pinball machine and it exceeds your expectations in every way. We've done our best to make sure it does!
Spooky's business model is 500 games a year... we're committing 18 months to make these 750 games because we feel that's about the limit of buyers patience to wait should this be a sell out. There's some honest reality.
We're happy, we're healthy, we're glad we have a game coming very soon that excites so many people. 750 units is 250 more than we've ever sold of any title. Big jump up, thrilled at the prospect of that happening.
PEACE (among worlds) LOVE AND ALL THINGS PINBALL... Charlie

#6218 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

LMFAO - #12 is taken.

#6219 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Joe sent that email, I believe, only to customers who purchased a Standard Edition, giving them the opportunity to switch to a BS Edition AND retain their spot in line (based on time purchased) within a limited amount of time since his site/PayPal links limited the number of BS Editions he sold (so he didn`t oversell and leave people out in the cold by selling more spots than he had). This essentially allowed his customers that didn't get a BS Edition due to the PayPal link constraints to still be able to get what they wanted.... With no extra commission to him. In the spirit of fairness, that seems pretty fair to me.
End of the day, I stuck with my standard edition because that's what I wanted and was well aware of the wait. But I hope you end up with a low number, man. At least then, I won't have to hear you talk about it any more once he sends them out.

3kor0k (resized).jpg3kor0k (resized).jpg
#6220 4 years ago
broken record (resized).jpgbroken record (resized).jpg
#6221 4 years ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

Yeah -- Your right - It would take like a miracle to get #12.

#6222 4 years ago

#’s

233993E1-D0CE-4322-BB33-A78548741556 (resized).jpeg233993E1-D0CE-4322-BB33-A78548741556 (resized).jpeg
#6223 4 years ago

Thanks for video - Starting to get caught up on this -- really cool game and it going to be a nice one for Spooky - Very proud of them to see them moving along how they have over the past few years. Nice for them and great for Pinball in whole.

#6224 4 years ago

Yeah -- Your right - It would take like a miracle to get #12.

We get it. Your a front of the line guy. Now you are just being mean to all the PinballStar customers

#6225 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

#’s[quoted image]

Bubba -- Do you have number #12?? -- Someone give this guy a number before he shanks someone......

#6226 4 years ago

For those who haven't got their numbers yet. I'll sell you mine for 10k. Then you can brag about having a number!

#6227 4 years ago

Bubba -- Do you have number #12?? -- Someone give this guy a number before he shanks someone......

1BE75B82-32E0-49FA-A8BC-2187F73D2645 (resized).png1BE75B82-32E0-49FA-A8BC-2187F73D2645 (resized).png
#6228 4 years ago

Think 750 is a good number for Spooky on this one - It will keep them busy for sometime and it will be good game for those that are wanting this for their collection and for pinball in general. Like the features and how they have improved from AMH and are growing but at the same time staying as a family company and not go too fast.

Good for them.

#6229 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

For those who haven't got their numbers yet. I'll sell you mine for 10k. Then you can brag about having a number!

Now -- That is funny

#6230 4 years ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Website pics of the powder coat looks much better than Facebook's compressed pics. Click to expand and see all the flake.[quoted image]

YES AWESOME --- IS THE COIN DOOR DONE????????

#6232 4 years ago
Quoted from AxelBlonde:

Pumped for that pin.
Here are the cab pictures from Facebook.
EDIT : Looks like it's the BS Edition.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Agan Getting caught up - Very cool pics and features - Nice -- I like it alot

#6233 4 years ago

I wonder if everyone will post pics of the inside of their coindoor lock when they get their games like in the ACNC thread?
That shit makes me smile every time I see it.

#6234 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

[quoted image]

If you cannot wait 2 weeks for everything to settle down and get sorted out so you can get some random number that will mean absolutely nothing, then how are you going to handle a potential 17 month wait if you are at the back end of the BSE production line?

#6235 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Correct! If spooky did that they would need to allow all BSE buyers to downgrade since a huge number of BS orders were because they would be built first. No way they do this.

I’m not sure what all the Australian games are but if there is a couple of standards, they would probably make them at the same time as the Aussie BSE’s. They all come across in one container so some numbers will be mixed up, some Aussie’s have to wait a little others have theirs made a bit early it balances out.

No need to panic or sell your spot as in reality it would probably add about two days to games made after international ones, if standard spots are brought forward. I don’t know their plan for this build, but have assumed it would be the same as the previous shipping approach.

I’m sure Spooky were in shock how fast this sold out, great for them and us. Spooky will do there best to get games out on time in the 18 months stated. Charlie’s passion for Pinball and making the best games they possibly can always looking to improve is why I’m happy to support them.

#6236 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

I'm sure none of you know who this is but he's a major youtube star with 6 million twitter followers. Pretty cool.
https://twitter.com/JeffreeStar/status/1210603803671584768

https://twitter.com/Mollieamarino/status/1210608049666363394?s=20

#6237 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

anyone in the 100’s interested in the very special number 366?

366, + $10,000 and you’ve got a deal.

#6238 4 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

If you cannot wait 2 weeks for everything to settle down and get sorted out so you can get some random number that will mean absolutely nothing, then how are you going to handle a potential 17 month wait if you are at the back end of the BSE production line?

By buying another game while i wait. If tmnt is indeed next I'll be in on a le. Theres a lot of good titles coming out this year. Wouldnt be surprised by April if a lot of people jump ship

#6239 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

By buying another game while i wait. If tmnt is indeed next I'll be in on a le. Theres a lot of good titles coming out this year. Wouldnt be surprised by April if a lot of people jump ship

Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I aint buying another nib until companies fix their quality control issues. These machines cost too much money to be having these types of issues.

Didn't you also say this only in the last 2 months?

#6240 4 years ago

Wizard mode (after 9 adventure-based modes) = Vindicators 3. How rad would that be?

“All aboard, muthaf$&ker!”.

149FBEAD-010B-40D8-AEC2-272FCE9EF6ED (resized).jpeg149FBEAD-010B-40D8-AEC2-272FCE9EF6ED (resized).jpeg
#6241 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

366, + $10,000 and you’ve got a deal.

for what number? thanks for your time!

#6242 4 years ago

I’m just gonna wait a year, buy a HUO for a thousand less while last in line are still waiting for their NIB.

18 months is waaaay too long.

#6243 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Do you think he's switching people around and dealing with all this trouble for free. The answer is hell no and the reason is bigger kickback.

I want to set this straight. The margins for the game are the same regardless if it's a standard, blood sucker, no options, or everything including butter cabinet. There is NO bigger kickback on one game over another.

Okay, moving on. I have never watched the show, but I did have a chance to shoot the game. I enjoyed it and found its shots satisfying when hit. I am sure it would have meant more had I known the context for the modes and callouts, but I still enjoyed the game for the layout and replayability.

20191206_112421 (resized).jpg20191206_112421 (resized).jpg
#6244 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger kickback for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. These games went on sale Monday the 16th and he says people can switch up to the 30th. So theoretically Standard owners got 2 weeks to decide if they wanted to switch. I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right but hey the almighty dollar wins yet again. At this point i'm looking forward to the next post he writes saying there's another delay giving numbers out.
[quoted image]

I’m far from a fortune teller but based on your so friendly support of Joe I would Estimate your game number at 745-748. Could be a few off but with your kind distributor support I would bet I’m close. Lol

#6245 4 years ago

Trust Chris (Kingpin Games) 100% on this. He’s a straight shooter. Him and Zach (flip n out) are as honest as they come!

Quoted from KingPinGames:

I want to set this straight. The margins for the game are the same regardless if it's a standard, blood sucker, no options, or everything including butter cabinet. There is NO bigger kickback on one game over another.
Okay, moving on. I have never watched the show, but I did have a chance to shoot the game. I enjoyed it and found its shots satisfying when hit. I am sure it would have meant more had I known the context for the modes and callouts, but I still enjoyed the game for the layout and replayability.[quoted image]

#6246 4 years ago

i can barely remember yesterday's productive excitement of imagining the portal mod .....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6247 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i can barely remember yesterday's productive excitement of imagining the portal mod .....[quoted image]

Maybe this portal with numbers on it will unite the forum.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Okay, moving on. I have never watched the show, but I did have a chance to shoot the game. I enjoyed it and found its shots satisfying when hit. I am sure it would have meant more had I known the context for the modes and callouts, but I still enjoyed the game for the layout and replayability.[quoted image]

What about that he played the game and enjoyed it without any knowledge of the show. Should be awesome understanding the modes and callouts. Torn if I want to wait to be surprised by the game or spoil it. The different mortys make me wonder if they didnt incorporate the pocket mortys game in somehow. Very curious
Screenshot_20191229-090449 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191229-090449 (resized).jpg

#6248 4 years ago

LMFAO - #12 is taken.

SO YOUR THE ONE...

#6249 4 years ago

Does anyone have a close up pic of the basketball hoop on the garage?

I am going to work on a mod that clips on the rim that will makes it orange and has a net hanging from it.

I have to much time on my hands.

75DE015E-7388-4E84-8E3E-6A03C44A2427 (resized).jpeg75DE015E-7388-4E84-8E3E-6A03C44A2427 (resized).jpeg
#6250 4 years ago

Was there a definitive answer on whether you select your own Morty and if there are advantages and disadvantages to each?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 300.00
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Protection
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Trade
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 125 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/125?hl=therealdroopy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.