20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 246.
#6151 4 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

a peppers ghost illusion might be possible from the right of garage or ceiling[quoted image]

I had never heard of this, might not be to hard to implement.

Screenshot_20191228-124900 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191228-124900 (resized).jpg
#6152 4 years ago

Would be nice to get an update from Joe on when to expect numbers...that’s going to kick off a whole new round of drama in this thread.

#6153 4 years ago

Isn't that basically how they do the quantum theater in Dialed In? and basically the basis for old arcade games and Pin2k?

#6154 4 years ago

Lotss of room in the garage for a really cool Pepper's Ghost effect for the swirling portal! I hope Scott is listening.

#6155 4 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Would be nice to get an update from Joe on when to expect numbers...that’s going to kick off a whole new round of drama in this thread.

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe messed up and oversold his allotment! lolz!

Okay, not funny. I'm sure everything's fine...

#6156 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Wouldn't it be funny if Joe messed up and oversold his allotment! lolz!
Okay, not funny. I'm sure everything's fine...

I think he's waiting on hearing from his customers who originally purchased regular editions to see if they want to skip the wait and go bse. Might have a long wait.

#6157 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Isn't that basically how they do the quantum theater in Dialed In? and basically the basis for old arcade games and Pin2k?

Yes, and the hologram on Stern ghostbusters.. One of the first to use this technique was the haunted mansion ride at disney
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepper%27s_ghost

#6158 4 years ago
Quoted from TherealDroopy:

Very curious what the lighting is for the effect of the portal is currently if the leds just turn green or if the clear garage floor affects the lighting? I made a cheap infinity mirror with two way mirror window film and el wire. Could put mirrored film on garage floor and put a small infinity mirror in the ceiling of the garage?
[quoted image][quoted image]

So it looks like there is essentially a plexiglass sheet midway height of the garage that the ball goes under?

#6159 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I think he's waiting on hearing from his customers who originally purchased regular editions to see if they want to skip the wait and go bse. Might have a long wait.

Anyone that wanted a BS could have ordered one it was all spelled out in advance, now it's a problem why?

#6160 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I thought he gave them a deadline that passed a week ago.

#6161 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Lotss of room in the garage for a really cool Pepper's Ghost effect for the swirling portal! I hope Scott is listening.

let the modders come up with it. scott and the spooky team have already cooked up a real winner

#6162 4 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

I thought he gave them a deadline that passed a week ago.

Then you figure you'd have numbers.

Perhaps the number givers are on Christmas break?

#6163 4 years ago

I have to say it... Spooky vs Stern. New game vs new game. Who wins Rick and Morty or Stranger Things.

First off we all have to admit Stranger Things is a much bigger license so Stern wins there. But if you're a fan of Stranger Things did Stern deliver the game you were hoping for? Did Spooky? After playing Stranger Things and just based on the videos for Rick and Morty... I think Spooky SLAYED the dragon.

I think if you're a fan of Rick and Morty you're ecstatic about the pinball game. Spooky knocked a home run and made the Rick and Morty fans overjoyed. If you're a fan of Stranger Things, you're now probably wishing Spooky had the license because Stern laid an egg. Stern likes to do this a lot... rain on someone's parade by releasing new code when another manufacturer releases their new game, or in this case a new game over the top of another new game.

They usually win... but Spooky did such a great job Stern loses big league. Congrats to Spooky you went head to head and won you're now a giant killer.

#6164 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I have to say it... Spooky vs Stern. New game vs new game. Who wins Rick and Morty or Stranger Things.
First off we all have to admit Stranger Things is a much bigger license so Stern wins there. But if you're a fan of Stranger Things did Stern deliver the game you were hoping for? Did Spooky? After playing Stranger Things and just based on the videos for Rick and Morty... I think Spooky SLAYED the dragon.
I think if you're a fan of Rick and Morty you're ecstatic about the pinball game. Spooky knocked a home run and made the Rick and Morty fans overjoyed. If you're a fan of Stranger Things, you're now probably wishing Spooky had the license because Stern laid an egg. Stern likes to do this a lot... rain on someone's parade by releasing new code when another manufacturer releases their new game, or in this case a new game over the top of another new game.
They usually win... but Spooky did such a great job Stern loses big league. Congrats to Spooky you went head to head and won you're now a giant killer.

I don't understand this mentality. To be fair, it's too early to say regarding R&M as we've seen very little. I really don't see it as a vs situation either. Of the two, even though I like both properties, I think R&M makes for a potentially funner pin experience. The two licenses aren't mutually exclusive, there is overlap. Additionally, no matter how bad you might think Stranger Things pin is, they'll sell far more than 750, and they haven't even shown the whole package for the high end models. It's just a bigger company in general. Maybe I'm in the minority but I keep my expectations tempered.

#6165 4 years ago

I don’t think stranger things is a goose egg at all. I think it looks great and excited to get one. Just like I’m excited to get rick and morty. If it’s not for you that’s cool but pinball sales aren’t make or break based upon your opinion alone. :p

Quoted from drfrightner:

#6166 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Rick and Morty has a unique layout with lots of clever flow and chaining of shots. This hasn't been made obvious yet, but you'll see. I sense a strong degree of focus, dedication and passion with Spooky; I'd prefer a company wring the maximum amount possibility from something instead of focusing on many irons in the fire.

Stern is kickings ass with how it's making the most of Jurassic Park. There was so much potential from the Goggles in Ghostbusters, the LCD in Star Wars, but were these used to its fullest? Will the Stranger Things projector and the Elvira trailer feature be used to its max potential? I hope so!

#6167 4 years ago

Regardless of Theme, you couldn't get me to spend a penny with Stern until they clean up their QC issues.

I wanted to buy an Elvira and an Iron Maiden this past year. But the all but complete lack of Customer Service reprted, the playfield issues and the incomplete coding (Elvira) kept me planted on the fence.

I bought a Rick and Morty instantly. Mostly because I like the way Spooky runs their business and the feedback from their customers.

#6168 4 years ago

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger kickback for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. These games went on sale Monday the 16th and he says people can switch up to the 30th. So theoretically Standard owners got 2 weeks to decide if they wanted to switch. I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right but hey the almighty dollar wins yet again. At this point i'm looking forward to the next post he writes saying there's another delay giving numbers out.
download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg

#6169 4 years ago

you forget that in order to keep the build numbers consistent with BSE all being built first, Joe would have to move one of his builds to accommodate a standard, correct? That means switching lots of things around.

#6170 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger commission for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. These games went on sale Monday the 16th and he says people can switch up to the 30th. So theoretically Standard owners got 2 weeks to decide if they wanted to switch. I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right but hey the almighty dollar wins yet again. At this point i'm looking forward to the next post he writes saying there's another delay giving numbers out.[quoted image]

Do you really need to know what your number is right now? The games aren’t even shipping and waiting another day or week won’t make a difference. Joe is going to get us the numbers when he has them. Not to mention he was dealing with a very serious personal issue.

#6171 4 years ago

when the games went on sale Joe had to put quantities of each available on his links. I know when i looked the BSE were already sold out leaving only standards. any fang club member had option to get BSE but they were sold out on his site due to a formality, so i assume thats why he allowed the chance to switch.. But he also had some structural problems which he posted about. Id assume thats going to take priority over getting numbers sorted.. NOONE is getting a game next week no matter what their number is

#6172 4 years ago

So if ppl can switch their pinballstar orders till the 30th then y’all will get your numbers after that. Seems pretty straight forward.

#6174 4 years ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

Do you really need to know what your number is right now? The games aren’t even shipping and waiting another day or week won’t make a difference. Joe is going to get us the numbers when he has them. Not to mention he was dealing with a very serious personal issue.

If the numbers aren't such a big deal why has it been so difficult for people to get numbers in the first place? If numbers aren't a big deal then why did Spooky wait till after everyone bought their spots to tell us the first 100 were already taken. The numbers are a big deal and if you don't want yours then that's on you. I spoke on the issue of letting people switch and in the process holding everyone else up who knew what they wanted to purchase ahead of time. I understand about the support beams but if people think that's the only reason numbers continue to be delayed than people are dead wrong. If the spots were refundable i'm sure he'd move a lot quicker but they aren't so he doesn't have to move any faster than he wants to. Like i said I'm looking forward to the next response from him explaining why numbers are getting delayed once again

Quoted from titanpenguin:

you forget that in order to keep the build numbers consistent with BSE all being built first, Joe would have to move one of his builds to accommodate a standard, correct? That means switching lots of things around.

That's why i wrote "I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right" Do you think he's switching people around and dealing with all this trouble for free. The answer is hell no and the reason is bigger kickback.

#6175 4 years ago

I had never heard of this, might not be to hard to implement.[quoted image]

This is also the principle used for Pinball2000, as well as the Theatre in Dialled In. My bet is (by the arangment of the garage) that this could have even been something that was being considered for inclusion in the game. The garage arangment is conducive to having a Portal graphic spinning in the actual playfield portal. Easy to see how it could blow out the BOM though as well.

Would we want a holographic portal if it were at the expense of the spectacular RGB lightshow?

Especially if it can easily be modded in later by those whom really want it.

#6176 4 years ago

Congrats to all those who got in on a R&M. I would be thrilled to have any number as these sold out so fast. These machines will be coveted by many. And always remember it is much better to wait a while for a great quality machine than get a piece of junk yesterday. Can’t wait to see the unboxings and game play videos. Great to see Spooky on their way up.

#6177 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

If the numbers aren't such a big deal why has it been so difficult for people to get numbers in the first place? If numbers aren't a big deal then why did Spooky wait till after everyone bought their spots to tell us the first 100 were already taken. The numbers are a big deal and if you don't want yours then that's on you. I spoke on the issue of letting people switch and in the process holding everyone else up who knew what they wanted to purchase ahead of time. I understand about the support beams but if people think that's the only reason numbers continue to be delayed than people are dead wrong. If the spots were refundable i'm sure he'd move a lot quicker but they aren't so he doesn't have to move any faster than he wants to. Like i said I'm looking forward to the next response from him explaining why numbers are getting delayed once again

That's why i wrote "I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right" Do you think he's switching people around and dealing with all this trouble for free. The answer is hell no and the reason is bigger kickback.

Perhaps you may have some luck selling your spot to another person in this thread?

#6178 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

My bet is (by the arangment of the garage) that this could have even been something that was being considered for inclusion in the game. The garage arangment is conducive to having a Portal graphic spinning in the actual playfield portal. Easy to see how it could blow out the BOM though as well.

Can someone please get harryhoudini on this?

#6179 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

To be fair, it's too early to say regarding R&M as we've seen very little. I really don't see it as a vs situation either. Of the two, even though I like both properties, I think R&M makes for a potentially funner pin experience. The two licenses aren't mutually exclusive, there is overlap. Additionally, no matter how bad you might think Stranger Things pin is, they'll sell far more than 750, and they haven't even shown the whole package for the high end models. It's just a bigger company in general.

I agree we've seen very little but we have seen enough to know the game was designed around the WORLD of the TV Show. The same can't be said for Stranger Things. I think Rick and Morty is the best theming job that Spooky has done to date, and I believe they will sell more than 750. If the demand is there they will make more why wouldn't they? I bet Rick and Morty sells more than Stranger Things because the game is better and if Spooky has a lot more demand they will make more. Its pointless right now because they haven't even made 1 to sell, so how about get thru 750 and see where your at. Stranger Things is not a fun game. Rick and Morty looks like a blast.

Quoted from f3honda4me:

If it’s not for you that’s cool but pinball sales aren’t make or break based upon your opinion alone

Funny you say this because I'm the one who says all the time that Kaneda opinion doesn't impact anything either. So I agree with you, however I never said my opinion impacts anything. I do feel there are a lot of people afraid to say anything negative about Stern. I really don't understand that honestly. If they lay an egg call them out. Period. If you want more, expect more demand more then CALL THEM OUT! Stern wants the same money as JJP now, but they don't do half the work. If you want 9k for something then demand 9k worth of bells and whistles.

I know I haven't played Rick and Morty but I can tell the heart and soul of the cartoon is in the game. The same can't be said for Stranger Things. Again just my opinion.

#6180 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

The answer is hell no and the reason is bigger kickback.

He used PayPal for his preorders. Because he could not estimate how many standards and BSEs we’re going to make up his allotment, he created a set amount of BSE and Standard preorder slots. It wasn’t set in stone though. Time to take your tin foil hat off.

#6181 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can someone please get harryhoudini on this?

I did send a PM... it could probably do with a little diagram for the mod thread too...

*edit: Added a diagram to mod thread-
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread#post-5381784

#6182 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

This is also the principle used for Pinball2000, as well as the Theatre in Dialled In. My bet is (by the arangment of the garage) that this could have even been something that was being considered for inclusion in the game. The garage arangment is conducive to having a Portal graphic spinning in the actual playfield portal. Easy to see how it could blow out the BOM though as well.
Would we want a holographic portal if it were at the expense of the spectacular RGB lightshow?
Especially if it can easily be modded in later by those whom really want it.

Not wanting spooky to sacrifice what they have, not saying that at all. Im thinking it would be easy for us to do if we wanted. My plan is play the crap out of it and look for ways to make it my own.

#6183 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think Rick and Morty is the best theming job that Spooky has done to date, and I believe they will sell more than 750. If the demand is there they will make more why wouldn't they? I bet Rick and Morty sells more than Stranger Things because the game is better and if Spooky has a lot more demand they will make more. Its pointless right now because they haven't even made 1 to sell, so how about get thru 750 and see where your at.

Quoted from SpookyLuke:

When we say 750 is the limit we do not lie. Ever. No bullshit edition. We would remake an entire new rick and morty game from scratch before we ever did that.

#6184 4 years ago

Rick and Morty pinball adventures 2 fomo before the first one ships.

#6185 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I did send a PM... it could probably do with a little diagram for the mod thread too...

Good man.

#6186 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger kickback for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart. These games went on sale Monday the 16th and he says people can switch up to the 30th. So theoretically Standard owners got 2 weeks to decide if they wanted to switch. I don't think holding everyone up for people that knew way ahead of time the difference between the 2 and paid for a standard is right but hey the almighty dollar wins yet again. At this point i'm looking forward to the next post he writes saying there's another delay giving numbers out.
[quoted image]

I disagree. Joe is as solid as they come, I have dealt with him many times -- in person. I am pretty sure his other businesses are the way he actually makes money. I don't get the impression there is a great deal of actual bottom-line profit in the pinball stuff.

The numbers are probably a cluster fuck of organization, it's the Christmas holidays and he probably has lots of family stuff like we all do...and he's had his balls busted by his emergency last week.

#6187 4 years ago
Quoted from Extraballz:

Congrats to all those who got in on a R&M. I would be thrilled to have any number as these sold out so fast.

There are a few distributors that still have spots if you are serious.

#6188 4 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

I think it's becoming increasingly clear that Stern is a corporate machine with a huge "automatic" market of distributors and operators while the smaller manufacturers like Spooky; JJP; American and (if they get rolling and stay in cashflow/business) Deeproot will increasingly be seen by hobbyists as the more "hands on" boutique specialists.

Stern is crushing it, sales-wise. Stern will always crush it, sales-wise. There are many pinball sales outside of we Pinside maniacs. But, to US...the small crowd of Pinside maniacs purchasing things like this 750 Rick & Morty and other niche titles....I think many of us are starting to back off on some Stern purchases due to their mass market/release it with unfinished code/low quality mentality.

To me, at the end of 2019, it's starting to feel like: do you want a Ford...or do you want a different kind of car with a bit more thought (and less corporate motivation) behind it?

#6189 4 years ago

I am just now watching R&M show and find it's really good just watched the love potion and the alien baby episodes and some of the funniest things are just in the background (like when the PA announces said: don't go to the flu dance if you have the flu, you don't bring dead babies to Passover). But the episodes are so tight that they feel longer than the half hour run time they have so much that I re-watched a few of the early episode and found more on the repeat viewing.

Hopefully (I am sure) that RM pinball will have a ton of funny quotes and super attention to detail which both Scott / Spooky as well as the creators of RM show with every episode. It's still so early but I am getting more excited regarding the future of this pin.

#6190 4 years ago

Done!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-mod-co-development-thread#post-5381784

Not wanting spooky to sacrifice what they have, not saying that at all. Im thinking it would be easy for us to do if we wanted. My plan is play the crap out of it and look for ways to make it my own.

Didn't really mean you were saying that

More answering question and adding broader comment.

Just exactly as you stated though, one might guess that Spooky took this same view, if they Were considering something like this. It is something that can be left up to modders that want it. An option that, if excluded, would not take anything major away from the ball interaction or gameplay. The RGB sacrifice comment was a rehtorical question really I suppose. If I had to choose factory Holo-Portal or More RGB, I'd still go More RGB.

I'll still add a mod like this as well, though!

#6191 4 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

There are a few distributors that still have spots if you are serious.

Yeah this seems really strange to me. Demand is red hot, proclamation of "sold out" in 4hrs, but yet spots are still floating around without mention? Are distributors not permitted to advertise that they have slots left? I purchased #563 BSE this morning. I had thought these were long gone.

#6192 4 years ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

Lets be real the only reason Joe offered people the chance to upgrade is because he gets a bigger kickback for every BS sold plain and simple. He isn't doing it out of the goodness of his heart.

You must not have bought from Pinball Star because Joe already addressed this to his customers via email..... That he makes the same commission whether BSD or not.

#6193 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

Yeah this seems really strange to me. Demand is red hot, proclamation of "sold out" in 4hrs, but yet spots are still floating around without mention? Are distributors not permitted to advertise that they have slots left? I purchased #563 BSE this morning. I had thought these were long gone.

Not to be critical but this is something that might be looked into on future sales (with lessons learned) but hopefully there could be a master pool of games and as people buy form Spooky or dealers the numbers can be assigned in order. I mean if someone bought a BS 10 minutes after they go on sale from xyz dealer and get a worse number.

I don't care all that much but as someone who did order within 7-8 minuets (from PinballStar still waiting to hear my number) it just something that doesn't make sense of someone orders weeks later can get a better number (potentially).

#6194 4 years ago
Quoted from RobF:

“Sold out” doesn’t always mean sold out, in fact it usually doesnt. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought primo seats for “sold out” concerts days before the show on ticketmaster. Spooky has sold out, distributors haven’t.

Also, the initial FOMO frenzy is over. Given a couple weeks to think about it people may have moved on.

There’s apparently there Rick and morty games available right now here. I’m sure they aren’t the only distributor either.

With people allegedly paying thousands over face for spots seems kind of silly these are just sitting here like a lox.

https://nitropinball.com/products/rick-morty-blood-sucker-edition

#6195 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Perhaps you may have some luck selling your spot to another person in this thread?

Cant sell a spot/number i or anyone who ordered from joe dont have.

Quoted from Pinballer67:

I disagree. Joe is as solid as they come, I have dealt with him many times -- in person. I am pretty sure his other businesses are the way he actually makes money. I don't get the impression there is a great deal of actual bottom-line profit in the pinball stuff.
The numbers are probably a cluster fuck of organization, it's the Christmas holidays and he probably has lots of family stuff like we all do...and he's had his balls busted by his emergency last week.

I never insulted him or his character. All i have said is he isn't giving people the opportunity to switch out of the goodness of his heart and that switching is one of the big reasons why people who ordered from him are sitting around twiddling their thumbs. You say "Cluster Fuck of Organization" How is first come first serve so difficult? Slot people in the order they purchased. Boom i just solved the issue. He could even filter on paypal and categorize it there. These numbers arent being given out fairly and people including myself are realizing that. If they were it wouldnt be so difficult for Joe to slot people.

Quoted from cmack750:

You must not have bought from Pinball Star because Joe already addressed this to his customers via email..... That he makes the same commission whether BSD or not.

I did. Got my receipt and everything. If he's sending information out to people who purchased from him well please tell him id like to know the same information as other paying customers.

#6197 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

“Sold out” doesn’t always mean sold out, in fact it usually doesnt. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve bought primo seats for “sold out” concerts days before the show on ticketmaster. Spooky has sold out, distributors haven’t.
Also, the initial FOMO frenzy is over. Given a couple weeks to think about it people may have moved on.
There’s apparently there Rick and morty games available right now here. I’m sure they aren’t the only distributor either.
With people allegedly paying thousands over face for spots seems kind of silly these are just sitting here like a lox.
https://nitropinball.com/products/rick-morty-blood-sucker-edition

A fool and their money are soon parted.

#6198 4 years ago

Hey that’s what I was referencing. Thanks for finding that post. Joe said the same thing when I talked to him although I didn’t end up buying from him. There’s your proof Mrawesome44

#6199 4 years ago

The whole problem stems from the mutually exclusive parameters the games were sold under.

You can't give blocks of games to distributors of yet unknown BSE vs Standard counts, AND promise to build all the BSEs first, AND assign numbers before knowing what the distributor version counts end up at, without either having to renumber or else having to build the distrib standards out of order.

Which wouldn't have been so confusing if it hadn't been an instant sellout.

#6200 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I am just now watching R&M show and find it's really good just watched the love potion and the alien baby episodes and some of the funniest things are just in the background (like when the PA announces said: don't go to the flu dance if you have the flu, you don't bring dead babies to Passover). But the episodes are so tight that they feel longer than the half hour run time they have so much that I re-watched a few of the early episode and found more on the repeat viewing.
Hopefully (I am sure) that RM pinball will have a ton of funny quotes and super attention to detail which both Scott / Spooky as well as the creators of RM show with every episode. It's still so early but I am getting more excited regarding the future of this pin.

I am sure that almost every Rick and Morty fan knows this already, but for those that are just starting to watch the show. Watch all of the credits. At then end of the credits after every episode (except the pilot), there is a hidden scene. Most of them are hilarious, and many of them answer questions that came up during the episode you just watched. I know that some people see the credits and stop the episode, moving on to the next one. This is one of the shows that you want to watch the last scene.

I have told people this before that finished season 3 and had no clue. They then went back and watched them all over again.. lol

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 300.00
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 13,500.00
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/124?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.