20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 246.
#6001 4 years ago

Wow, you got a great deal. The rest of us are paying a lot more than that for our games.

(Yes, I know he was just noting the number of his post in this thread.)

#6002 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I am working very hard on the lightshows and music, I think you will not be disappointed.
--Scott

No pressure...

You are 100% correct. You need to use it when it counts to have the highest impact. I cannot stress this enough and it was one of the few major things I wanted to prove on TNA along side the fact that you can make an ass kicker game with no ramps.
--Scott

Wait, what? There's no ramps on TNA?!

#6003 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s almost
Like that thread didn’t need to be created and could have just been discussed here.

Looks like we have a Pinside Thread Maester.

Fair point, I incorrectly suspected people may have lots of ideas, which doesn’t seem to be the case. You really seem have a thing for thread quotas and unnecessary posts... whatever, but really, there is no need to be so curmudgeonly.

Either way, I hope you’re enjoying your holiday, getting some fun pinball in and have a great new year.

#6004 4 years ago

Assuming a post pass isn't possible from the left flipper, will this game coin the term "pop pass?"

Also TheNoTrashCougar can I request spinning green and yellow lights, like a portal, in attract mode? You know, with all your free time?

Just finished the season 4 premiere and can't wait for this game. (#455 BSE)

#6005 4 years ago

Did some math on a maxed out R&M BSE. Assuming the R&M upgrades are around the same as ACNC it comes close to $9400.

#6006 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Looks like we have a Pinside Thread Maester.
Fair point, I incorrectly suspected people may have lots of ideas, which doesn’t seem to be the case. You really seem have a thing for thread quotas and unnecessary posts... whatever, but really, there is no need to be so curmudgeonly.
Either way, I hope you’re enjoying your holiday, getting some fun pinball in and have a great new year.

I’m just looking out for ya buddy!!

By the time there are 15 threads on the same thing, new ones just get ignored regardless of how brilliant the questions they pose may be. At this stage of the game this is the one stop shop for all things Rick and Morty. Until there’s clear coat issues or whatever.

Instead of starting a 16th thread and begging people forlornly to post in it, just do it here and it’ll get more attention. That’s how it works! That’s how it always works.

#6007 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Did some math on a maxed out R&M BSE. Assuming the R&M upgrades are around the same as ACNC it comes close to $9400.

What are all the upgrades?

#6008 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Or you can get the base model which is just as fun to play for $7k. It's nice to have options!

#6009 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

new ones just get ignored regardless of how brilliant the questions they pose may be. At this stage of the game this is the one stop shop for all things Rick and Morty. Until there’s clear coat issues or whatever.

Yes, that’s actually a good point, especially this early in the release.

#6010 4 years ago
Quoted from pickleric:

What are all the upgrades?

Working off of this list and included $400 shipping. Didn't include powder coating.

Quoted from thirdedition:

Here is the breakdown of ACNC from the email I received from Spooky
Nightmare Castle Game 6,450
Knocker Kit & Installation Fee 45
Shaker Kit & Installation Fee 120
Interior Cabinet Decals 65
Butter Edition Cabinet 999
5 Pc. Plastic Protector Set 35
Bill Acceptor Door Upgrade 35
Interactive RGB Speaker Kit 95
Monster Mirrors & Installation 95
(Mirrors not installed -$85)
Scary Blue Powder Coat 125
Coin Box and Lid 40

#6011 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Or you can get the base model which is just as fun to play for $7k. It's nice to have options!

Agree 100%. I like their model of being able to customize the game how you want. So if you don't want all the extras you can exclude them.

I mostly did this so I know the most I would probably need to set aside. Looking forward to seeing the official list of extras.

#6012 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

Agree 100%. I like their model of being able to customize the game how you want. So if you don't want all the extras you can exclude them.
I mostly did this so I know the most I would probably need to set aside. Looking forward to seeing the official list of extras.

I'm just going with the shaker and plastic protectors on my BSE. I'll probably pickup aftermarket side blades as I don't really care for the factory ones. Butter cab would be sweet but it's hard to justify the price. I disable my knockers at home and don't need a DBV or coin box. Yeah it's still a lot but this game is a true LE for all models and it is boutique instead of mass produced so you'd expect to pay a bit more for what you get.

#6013 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Matches? I think I read somewhere that Scott thinks R&M will be superior to TNA in all aspects... as hard to imagine as that is.

I agree hard to imagine it being better in all aspects. If it is then I’m glad to have go one.

#6014 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes, that’s actually a good point, especially this early in the release.

The ideas topic has its pro's though. This thread is so very long and covers such a wide range of topics (some not even relevant), more specific topics that aren't 100's of pages deep does make things easier some ways. There is a mods thread as well, but code/game ideas is still a kinda different thing. If people want to they will use it, if not they won't.

#6015 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Couldn't agree more. The ability to change the theme's color on the spot makes for an entirely new experience during gameplay. It's like you're playing a completely different pin when the colors switch over to something else. I love how TNA switches to different colors during multiball. It changes the feel of the game on the spot. MBr does this too but not to the same degree.
It's crazy how something so simple has such a big effect overall. More companies need to do this. IMO the lighting & sounds have the greatest impact on a pin, so Spooky & Scott in general are doing it right by investing so heavily in these areas.

This is why I have Woz listed as my favorite pin the lights on that are second to none. After STLE I thought full color changing inserts would be the default going forward but it seems like most Stern games only use a few color changing inserts. Funny it’s almost 2020 and people are adding gel colors to inserts on Iron Maiden wtf.

#6016 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Instead of starting a 16th thread and begging people forlornly to post in it, just do it here and it’ll get more attention. That’s how it works! That’s how it always works.

At least until Pinside lets us start the Owners thread

#6017 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

At least until Pinside lets us start the Owners thread

Scott has started the official thread. It has just been locked until he gets his game, or the first one is delivered at least.

#6018 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Scott has started the official thread. It has just been locked until he gets his game, or the first one is delivered at least.

Are they starting from the real first one or the first pinsider one?

#6019 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Are they starting from the real first one or the first pinsider one?

This one:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/aw-jeez-official-rick-and-morty-club

Entirely appropriate!

#6020 4 years ago

I am working very hard on the lightshows and music, I think you will not be disappointed.
--Scott

So many Scott’s in so many different reality’s, how lucky are we to have Scott C 137 in our reality.

#6021 4 years ago

I'm confused and hoping someone will help with my curiosity. Presently there are three R&M machine spots for sale.

Number 414 @ $5,999 obo
Number 259 @ $5,500 obo
Number 362 @ $2,550 obo

I'm not price police'ing here so please, let's not rehash the Good versus Evil debate that has already occurred with this title. Please clutter up one of the other threads if you must.

My question is, are spots now selling in the $5000 dollar range?
I don't mean to be obtuse and I wish the sellers well, but that has caught me off guard (And no, I'm not selling my spot)

#6022 4 years ago

If you only account for whats on the market here, no, because if you look at the archive, nothing in the 5k range has sold. Only a couple at 2500. It's wishful thinking by the people putting them up. Heck, if someone wanted to give me 5k for my spot I'd probably take it, and put it towards another one :p

#6023 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

If you only account for whats on the market here, no, because if you look at the archive, nothing in the 5k range has sold. Only a couple at 2500. It's wishful thinking by the people putting them up. Heck, if someone wanted to give me 5k for my spot I'd probably take it, and put it towards another one :p

Pretty much

#6025 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

So many Scott’s in so many different reality’s, how lucky are we to have C 137 Scott in our reality.

Same for you bud. Hope everything goes well.

#6026 4 years ago

6000 plus posts in 21 days. Has to be near record? Most Excellent...

#6027 4 years ago

To be remembered as "That time when Spooky nearly broke pinside!"

#6028 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

To be remembered as "That time when Spooky nearly broke pinside!"

Wait until games are rolling out. More code in them. Who knows what all.

Spooky may yet break Pinside.

LTG : )

#6029 4 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Wait until games are rolling out. More code in them. Who knows what all.
Spooky may yet break Pinside.
LTG : )

I can just see it 30 years from now people will remember Rick and Morty because of the pinball machine (like we do with The Shadow).

#6030 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I can just see it 30 years from now people will remember Rick and Morty because of the pinball machine (like we do with The Shadow).

Or the Simpsons....hey wait.

#6031 4 years ago

Has anyone said anything about a video stream of the game yet? Was hoping for one between Xmas and New Years.

#6032 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

LOL nah - Shadow was a flop. R&M has been non-stop successful since it first aired.

#6033 4 years ago

I solved your bash toy problem.

Using this image (photo 1) as inspiration, I need you to imagine that Rick is not holding open Morty's Eyes, but he's holding open Morty's BUTTHOLE. Yes. Butthole bash toy. The butthole being held open is easily staged above the center scoop kickout, below the spaceship.

Now, I actually drew this up, butt I wouldn't want to offend anyone with a picture of a held open butthole if they're not expecting adult mode when they come here looking for spot numbers or invoice time stamps.

So I'm thinking we can cover the held open butthole with a miniature movie screen. This screen will stay up while in family mode, but in adult mode, the center of the screen will fold down (in seed smuggler mode) and create a ramp so that you can pound the butthole with balls ( mega seeds).

Just imagine Morty looking back over his shoulder (on the display) as you pound his ass with balls (mega seeds). Whimpering as the balls smash his ass. Rick giving you shit about your horrible aim and telling you to hurry up and get those seeds in the butthole. You need to get 2 seeds in the butthole.

The screen/ramp can just have a static image on it from season 4 episode 3 where Morty is pitching his show idea to the folks at Netfix.

You're welcome.

Screenshot_20191226-141648_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-141648_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-142230_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191226-142230_Gallery (resized).jpg
#6034 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:

I solved your bash toy problem.

Mini movie screen that folds down to expose a hole you shoot into?
You've been spending too much time over on the Stranger Things thread.

#6035 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Mini movie screen that folds down to expose a hole you shoot into?
You've been spending too much time over on the Stranger Things thread.

Hilarious

#6036 4 years ago

It's subtly clever how the sets of shots inserts correspond to a different bolt of lightning from the central Morty Adventure Card contraption.

How about a multiball that works like Power Down (Johnny Mnemonic) crossed with Final Battle (Shadow) but makes use of the color RGB's...

-Every insert is white; 3 balls in play.
-Imagine the pinball is coated in blue paint. As you hit switches, RGB lights associated with each shot changes from white to blue. The goal is to make the whole playfield blue.
-Once the playfield is completely blue, lights all pulse, and escape through the portal.
-An add-a-ball is added to play, now you have to make all lights green, repeat until only one ball is left.
79832815_2733313550063188_7331740320821936128_o (resized).jpg79832815_2733313550063188_7331740320821936128_o (resized).jpg

#6037 4 years ago

How many (Playable) balls did they say are in the game? 4 total?

I would like to see a “hunt” mode.

Keara Hunt

The playfield is a single color, maybe green like a jungle as a nod to predator?. The target is a single lit insert that slowly pulses red only slightly at first like a ping, the target insert moves quickly around the board. Maybe the next insert could start to change slightly to red ahead of time to give you an idea of where its going?

You can charge her ability via the portal spinner when you are in this mode and the insert lights redder and it slows down moving around.

Maybe there can be multiple targets that build over time, or it builds on itself until you either kill them all or get killed.

Tons of dimensions.

#6038 4 years ago

Gotta call this out. Hopefully there’s no more of this here.

Quoted from Pinstym:

....I need you to imagine that Rick is not holding open Morty's Eyes, but he's holding open Morty's BUTTHOLE. Yes. Butthole bash toy.....

....Now, I actually drew this up, butt I wouldn't want to offend anyone with a picture of a held open butthole....

Just imagine Morty looking back over his shoulder (on the display) as you pound his ass with balls (mega seeds). Whimpering as the balls smash his ass.

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic, but even then, this goes way over a clear line. Describing penetrating a minor with a foreign object (with or without the “assistance” of another adult) is not a joke. Ever. Thank God, I don’t have any personal experience in this realm, but I do get neighborhood watch alerts that let me know where and when registered sex offenders move within the town I live in. This kind of crap makes my blood boil / makes me want to puke. This is a is a terrible reality that ruins lives and is more widespread than some people realize. It should never be normalized with jokes.

Putting something up your own ass? Whatever. Putting something up someone else’s ass? They better be a sober, consenting adult.

#6039 4 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

I’m assuming you are being sarcastic, but even then, this goes way over a clear line. Describing penetrating a minor with a foreign object (with or without the “assistance” of another adult) is not a joke. Ever. Thank God, I don’t have any personal experience in this realm, but I do get neighborhood watch alerts that let me know where and when registered sex offenders move within the town I live in. This kind of crap makes my blood boil / makes me want to puke. This is a is a terrible reality that ruins lives and is more widespread than some people realize. It should never be normalized with jokes.
Putting something up your own ass? Whatever. Putting something up someone else’s ass? They better be a sober, consenting adult.

In the show Rick makes Morty stick mega seeds up his butt..... so I guess you can never watch this show or play the pinball

#6040 4 years ago

You sir, are the problem with the world today. In case you haven't watched the show, there's quite a bit of...not quite so PC humor. Judging by what you've written here though, you just live in constant fear. I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life that gave you such a negative outlook.

#6041 4 years ago

I respect what you're saying, but he is simply citing an episode where they smuggle seeds.

This game and show are likely not for you.

#6042 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You sir, are the problem with the world today. In case you haven't watched the show, there's quite a bit of...not quite so PC humor. Judging by what you've written here though, you just live in constant fear. I'm sorry for whatever happened in your life that gave you such a negative outlook.

Well, his initials are “PC”

91693765-3169-4FB0-A011-921FAB7F35C9 (resized).jpeg91693765-3169-4FB0-A011-921FAB7F35C9 (resized).jpeg
#6043 4 years ago
Quoted from JellyNeck:

I respect what you're saying, but he is simply citing an episode where they smuggle seeds.

This game and show are likely not for you.

Thanks. I’ve seen it. BIG DIFFERENCE - Morty shoves the seeds up his ass himself. Those don’t get the difference are the problem. There’s an enormous difference between being edgy and what this “bash toy” concept described. If you’re into this type of thought, maybe change your avatar to the attempted rapist king/mayor in season 1 who Morty escapes and who later, rightfully gets his head blown off.

#6044 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Well, his initials are “PC”[quoted image]

Maybe I should change them to “FU”? Nothing politically correct here.

#6045 4 years ago

Thanks. I’ve seen it. BIG DIFFERENCE - Morty shoves the seeds up his ass himself. Those don’t get the difference are the problem. There’s an enormous difference between being edgy and what this “bash toy” concept described. If you’re into this type of thought, maybe change your avatar to the attempted rapist king/mayor in season 1 who Morty escapes and who later, rightfully gets his head blown off.

Well hellllooooo Mr. Overblown.

#6046 4 years ago

Mr Jelly Bean? S01E05 Meeseeks and Destroy

#6047 4 years ago

Don't worry bro, I'm not looking for anyone to smuggle Megaseeds for me in real life.

Watch Rick and Morty, understand shit.

My entire post was a joke. It brings me down that I need to say that, but you're obviously not the only one who doesn't get it. Makes me wonder why some people are in this thread.

#6048 4 years ago
iu (resized).jpgiu (resized).jpg
#6049 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstym:Don't worry bro, I'm not looking for anyone to smuggle Megaseeds for me in real life.
Watch Rick and Morty, understand shit.
My entire post was a joke. It brings me down that I need to say that, but you're obviously not the only one who doesn't get it. Makes me wonder why some people are in this thread.

Going to be Monkeygate all over again. BALLS IN HOLES!

#6050 4 years ago

All kidding aside unauthorized anal insertion is a big problem in pinball these days.......

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 13,500.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

10,500 (OBO)
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/121?hl=vividpsychosis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.