20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 246.
#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

If this is the biggest problem in your life count your blessings!

Handle your business! All I have to say . Spooky is quiet!!

Cash infusion separation?

#5902 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Handle your business! All I have to say . Spooky is quiet!!
Cash infusion separation?

I think you have a very appropriate name sir.

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Its not like you are going to want to change dimensions over and over, so you will most likely avoid it until you need it.

Ah, but you WILL want to.

Quoted from metallik:

Unless the dimensions are stackable...

They are not.

Quoted from Zablon:

Does the game have UV lighting?

No. And Pickle Rick isn’t going far; just not exactly where he is on that prototype.

#5904 4 years ago

No. And Pickle Rick isn’t going far; just not exactly where he is on that prototype.

I bet he's just hiding under the upper flipper.

#5905 4 years ago

I’ve bought from Joe before. And I have an order in for R&M from him too.

He’s a good guy, don’t worry, he’ll take good care of us.

#5906 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Handle your business!

I am trying to believe me, as I type this post I am debating going to the emergency room as my face and head are badly swollen from the radiation treatment I got on my brain last Thursday to try and kill a brain tumor that I had brain surgery to remove last year, but the brain tumor has now grown back. I have lost feeling on the top of my head and am having crazy headaches since the radiation, but I am very relieved as the DR told me that I may permanently lose feeling in my face after the treatment, so far that has not happened.
I need to keep a brave face on for my daughter, but I cant help but worry about what my future holds.
Now I wait for my next MRI to see if I need more radiation treatments. All that said I have much to be thankful for as things could be worse for me.

I hope you get your game number soon!

Merry Christmas

PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.
C14CEB4F-D5DF-48FA-8510-5295119111A7 (resized).pngC14CEB4F-D5DF-48FA-8510-5295119111A7 (resized).png

#5907 4 years ago

Thinking of you and good luck!

#5908 4 years ago

Things like this always put things into perspective. Best wishes to you and your family.

#5909 4 years ago

I am trying to believe me, as I type this post I am debating going to the emergency room as my face and head are badly swollen from the radiation treatment I got on my brain last Thursday to try and kill a brain tumor that I had brain surgery to remove last year, but the brain tumor has now grown back. I have lost feeling on the top of my head and am having crazy headaches since the radiation. I am very relieved as the DR told me that I may permanently lose feeling in my face after the treatment, but so far that has not happened.
I need to keep a brave face on for my daughter, but I cant help but worry about what my future holds.
Now I wait for my next MRI to see if I need more radiation treatments. All that said I have much to be thankful for as things could be worse for me.
Merry Christmas
PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.[quoted image]

Well if that doesn’t remind people to keep things in proper perspective, nothing will.

Sending good thoughts to you for your health in 2020.

#5910 4 years ago

I am trying to believe me, as I type this post I am debating going to the emergency room as my face and head are badly swollen from the radiation treatment I got on my brain last Thursday to try and kill a brain tumor that I had brain surgery to remove last year, but the brain tumor has now grown back. I have lost feeling on the top of my head and am having crazy headaches since the radiation. I am very relieved as the DR told me that I may permanently lose feeling in my face after the treatment, but so far that has not happened.
Merry Christmas
PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.[quoted image]

I pray for you and hope God blesses you.

#5911 4 years ago

I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull

Best of luck and please keep us posted as to the outcome.

#5912 4 years ago

Keep up the fight!

#5913 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

Good luck Concretehardt !

#5914 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Keep up the fight!

I second that! Don’t give up, and fight all the way.

#5915 4 years ago

I figured I’d get a jump on the rule set while waiting for my game

A90F9B5C-1B4B-401D-9328-45BBB13B084E (resized).jpegA90F9B5C-1B4B-401D-9328-45BBB13B084E (resized).jpeg
#5916 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

We need to use this as a reminder for the medical support thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinside-medical-support-thread/page/6

Check it out once in a while. Send good thoughts. These guys use pinside as a distraction but also a form of a support group. We can help in many ways.

As far as a distraction goes, I showed several friends of mine the Rick & Morty pin. These are not pinheads, just people who love the show and have played some pinball at my house a couple times before. They went nuts when they saw the game and asked how to buy one. One guy immediately ran to a quiet place (we were in a bowling alley) to call his wife to make financial arrangements to buy it. I had to chase him down to tell him and everyone else that it already sold out. After a moment of depression set in, I disclosed my reservation and they were ecstatic. One of them asked to buy my spot, offering me DOUBLE what I had paid. I said no.

I don't know if this is a preview of coming attractions as more Rick & Morty diehards find out about this game, but I have a feeling the game's popularity has only just begun. As soon as a few of these get on location, I think we'll find several people turn into pinball addicts. This one pin alone might attract more new pinheads than any machine in recent memory.

#5917 4 years ago

PS. In the spirit of Rick and Morty I have attached a picture of myself last week after they screwed a halo into my skull and put a space helmet on me just before they wheeled me into the radiation chamber.

Sorry to read this my friend. You’ve been an amazing member of this community for years, always putting a good perspective into everything you comment on. Best wishes to you and your family this holiday season.

#5918 4 years ago

I am trying to believe me

Prayers for you and your this Christmas.

#5919 4 years ago

Mr. Poopy Butthole's Beautiful Day

#5920 4 years ago

Peace out fellow R&M fans. Family time starts now.

#5921 4 years ago

Hey guys anyone asking about me - I’m here - hoped to get numbers to everyone by yesterday but still sorting a few things out. Please realize people switching from standards to LEs and other things make figuring the slotting challenging. Standards are at end of the line so when someone switches it then puts them back into the LE population and I’m being very strident to do my best to put folks in order they paid their deposit. So I had to give the standard folks one deadline to say I want an LE and my original position to be fair or they stay a standard and if they move to LE then after the deadline they can still switch up to 12/30 but their spot will be end of the LE line. Only fair way for me to manage this. Again, I’m taking it seriously as I know everyone is anxious about their spot in line. I’d rather take the extra day or two and ensure it’s fair to everyone vs rushing and having everyone mad at the process. At least I can hang my hat on the equality and fairness of my process.

So that was one delay... my other distraction I’ve mentioned to a few folks last week as my ‘emergency’ was we had a support beam in my office building parking garage rust out and partially collapse. By the grace of God the beam stayed straight up and down and didn’t kick out or my entire 8000 square foot building with my offices and tenants would have totally collapsed and with it possible deaths of 15 people who were inside. So I had two days of hell with fire department, code enforcement condemning my building (meaning I couldn’t go in until it was shored up 2 days later), engineers, iron workers, displaced tenants who’s businesses were shut down. We are all good now and ready for permanent repairs, but a very rough few days realizing I could have been involved with many deaths. Not a fun feeling. Pinball was secondary for 2 days folks. My apologies.

So... I hope to get game number assignment to everyone in a few days. I’m going to spend a day with my family for Xmas then be back at it ! Thanks for you patience.

Here’s a pic and good gosh how did that thing hold the weight a building that way ? I got a guardian angel huh ?

Merry Christmas everyone and THANK YOU for your pinball passion, I wouldn’t want it any other way !

Joe / PinballSTAR
17A88D7E-97C5-4AB7-BE08-962E20CB0BC2 (resized).jpeg17A88D7E-97C5-4AB7-BE08-962E20CB0BC2 (resized).jpegFFB0BBD9-B14B-4AB1-811E-2D9AD954DAA1 (resized).jpegFFB0BBD9-B14B-4AB1-811E-2D9AD954DAA1 (resized).jpegEE6DDAF1-529B-4C7E-A7F8-A00ABA97B73F (resized).jpegEE6DDAF1-529B-4C7E-A7F8-A00ABA97B73F (resized).jpeg806BD7FA-0394-4D28-8BAE-07BEFF0492DC (resized).jpeg806BD7FA-0394-4D28-8BAE-07BEFF0492DC (resized).jpeg

#5922 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

conman you have a great sense of humor. here ill bust your chops a little. btw thank you for bringing us back down to earth and reality.
hope and prayers from me to you. you are brave!!!

6B5991ED-A135-49BE-BACD-322EAA953DEF (resized).jpeg6B5991ED-A135-49BE-BACD-322EAA953DEF (resized).jpeg
#5923 4 years ago

Oops, wrong thread

#5924 4 years ago

Merry Christmas

puts so many things into perspective, I am hoping that all is well, told my family of your situation last year and it make us think very differently; so we're are all thinking of you and your family - very best wishes and I hope new year for you is full of the best things.

#5925 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hey guys anyone asking about me - I’m here - hoped to get numbers to everyone by yesterday but still sorting a few things out. Please realize people switching from standards to LEs and other things make figuring the slotting challenging. Standards are at end of the line so when someone switches it then puts them back into the LE population and I’m being very strident to do my best to put folks in order they paid their deposit. So I had to give the standard folks one deadline to say I want an LE and my original position to be fair or they stay a standard and if they move to LE then after the deadline they can still switch up to 12/30 but their spot will be end of the LE line. Only fair way for me to manage this. Again, I’m taking it seriously as I know everyone is anxious about their spot in line. I’d rather take the extra day or two and ensure it’s fair to everyone vs rushing and having everyone mad at the process. At least I can hang my hat on the equality and fairness of my process.

Hi Joe - first, so glad you and your staff are all safe! Wow that is crazy about the support beam.

Can you clarify one thing, what was the deadline for switching from standard to BSE which kept the slot based on when deposit was paid?

#5926 4 years ago

Just posted on facebook. Remember how Charlie said that Pickle Rick will be hidden somewhere? Well, I found him. Someone said under the upper flipper. Whoever said that, you are the winner.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2019-12-24 at 6.28.52 PM (resized).png
#5927 4 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Hey, it's a legitimate question, one that would make you wonder as well, had you any critical thinking skills.
All of the standards at the end of that cobbled together list are from direct orders, and there is no gap for standards through distribs. So either
1) all distrib orders are BSEs (unlikely)
2) the distrib standards get built in number order, before all BSEs are done (not as promised)
3) the distrib standards' slots get moved to the end, and most BSEs move up some small number of slots, and renumbering happens
4) the distrib standards get built at the end, built out of number order, so again most BSEs get built slightly sooner as in #3 but they leave the numbering alone
None of these scenarios are ideal, and none of it is earth-shattering, but logically one of the four must occur due to the system they used for the ordering.
No PANTY TWISTING involved, except maybe on your end if you can't wrap your head around the admittedly insignificant issue. I'm just curious how they're going to handle it is all.
EDIT: I presume it will be either 3 or 4, so it's all good news, most BSEs would be built slightly sooner than we thought, depending on how many distrib standards were ordered and where they sit in the list.

I'm actually quite curious about this myself. I was assigned a number from my distributor. I ordered a standard and my number is lower than some BSEs I've seen posted in that long list that keeps getting updated. I knew I'd be waiting a long time getting a standard, but I'm cool with that. It would be helpful to know if my game will be built in numbered order or just simply have a lower number stamped on it, but be built later. Happy Holidays fellow future Rick And Morty owners.

#5928 4 years ago

Joe. Glad you and others are ok. Thanks for the update. Pinball is always second to building support structures.

#5929 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I'm actually quite curious about this myself. I was assigned a number from my distributor. I ordered a standard and my number is lower than some BSEs I've seen posted in that long list that keeps getting updated. I knew I'd be waiting a long time getting a standard, but I'm cool with that. It would be helpful to know if my game will be built in numbered order or just simply have a lower number stamped on it, but be built later. Happy Holidays fellow future Rick And Morty owners.

You have a standard earlier than #712?

#5930 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Ah, but you WILL want to.

They are not.

My man.

#5931 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

So that was one delay... my other distraction I’ve mentioned to a few folks last week as my ‘emergency’ was we had a support beam in my office building parking garage rust out and partially collapse. By the grace of God the beam stayed straight up and down and didn’t kick out or my entire 8000 square foot building with my offices and tenants would have totally collapsed and with it possible deaths of 15 people who were inside. So I had two days of hell with fire department, code enforcement condemning my building (meaning I couldn’t go in until it was shored up 2 days later), engineers, iron workers, displaced tenants who’s businesses were shut down. We are all good now and ready for permanent repairs, but a very rough few days realizing I could have been involved with many deaths. Not a fun feeling. Pinball was secondary for 2 days folks. My apologies.
So... I hope to get game number assignment to everyone in a few days. I’m going to spend a day with my family for Xmas then be back at it ! Thanks for you patience.
Here’s a pic and good gosh how did that thing hold the weight a building that way ? I got a guardian angel huh ?
Merry Christmas everyone and THANK YOU for your pinball passion, I wouldn’t want it any other way !
Joe / PinballSTAR
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Concrete, god bless brother. I pray for you and your family. And wishing you get the "guardian angel" to take care of you. Stay positive for your family and your daughter. Nothing else matters.

#5932 4 years ago

So do you load a ball in the second trough at setup or does it auto launch one into the portal ala tz gumball to get you setup?

Whats with the shooter lane groove on the portal orbit shot?

#5933 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Hi Joe - first, so glad you and your staff are all safe! Wow that is crazy about the support beam.
Can you clarify one thing, what was the deadline for switching from standard to BSE which kept the slot based on when deposit was paid?

If you had a Standard spot you would have gotten an email... Not sure who this is - but if you wanted to switch it's fine - just email me please.

#5934 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So do you load a ball in the second trough at setup or does it auto launch one into the portal ala tz gumball to get you setup?
Whats with the shooter lane groove on the portal orbit shot?

It can’t auto-stage. If there is ever a point where the stage ball is missing, the next ball in the portal will get held and a new one is launched. Shouldn’t be a common occurance.

The groove at the top is just a gutter to help balls not stall/get stuck.

#5935 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe / PinballSTAR

Hmmm. OK. Glad all is ok look like a 9 day mess.

#5936 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Joe / PinballSTAR

Hi Joe, I bought direct from Spooky so I’m not waiting on any numbers from your team... Just wanted to say I’m glad you guys are all okay! Such a close accident. Have a great Christmas and New Year!

#5937 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Just posted on facebook. Remember how Charlie said that Pickle Rick will be hidden somewhere? Well, I found him. Someone said under the upper flipper. Whoever said that, you are the winner.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like the speakers used are known now too: https://www.parts-express.com/boss-brs52-5-1-4-dual-cone-replacement-speaker--265-382 for the main 2 and https://www.parts-express.com/grs-10sw-4-10-poly-cone-subwoofer-4-ohm--292-482 for the sub.

#5938 4 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS SPOOKY PINBALL, FELLOW PINHEADS AND R&M FANS!!! Wubba lubba dub dub!!!!!

#5939 4 years ago

If only they went with Dayton Audio brand speakers from Parts Express.

#5940 4 years ago

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!

#5941 4 years ago

Merry Rickmas beeotches!

#5942 4 years ago

Rick and morty say HAPPY HUMAN HOLIDAY!!!!
15772834056002787505581663428023 (resized).jpg15772834056002787505581663428023 (resized).jpg

Look at them socks God Dammmmnnn!!!!!!

#5943 4 years ago

Merry Rickmas and Peace Among Worlds!

20191225_090039 (resized).jpg20191225_090039 (resized).jpg
#5944 4 years ago

Does anyone know if this game comes with a shaker motor?

#5945 4 years ago
Quoted from SuperPinball:

Does anyone know if this game comes with a shaker motor?

You can add one as an option. A few weeks before your build Spooky will provide you with a list of optional add-ons to customize your pin.

#5946 4 years ago
IMG9502411 (resized).jpgIMG9502411 (resized).jpg
#5947 4 years ago

Anyone else think we need Pickle Flippers?

#5948 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Anyone else think we need Pickle Flippers?

That could be a really big dill.

#5949 4 years ago
96E99E66-39A7-4180-8101-013038DD7F31 (resized).jpeg96E99E66-39A7-4180-8101-013038DD7F31 (resized).jpeg
#5950 4 years ago

If this pinball had a major toy in the upper middle area in lieu of a VUK, I would have gotten this pin.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 28.00
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 300.00
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/119?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.