20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 246.
#5801 4 years ago

Paging Joe...

#5802 4 years ago
Quoted from estrader:

You and me both.

fucking isp mail servers

#5803 4 years ago

I’m 9:07 so not looking good. No word as of yet. Sigh Mr Petty had it right the waiting is the hardest part.

#5804 4 years ago

I was 3min after. Thought that was good. Crazy that we are looking at seconds.

#5805 4 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I was 3min after. Thought that was good. Crazy that we are looking at seconds.

My wife (and my bank account) might be happier that I was not the first on the line.

#5806 4 years ago

Thinking about the build order thing, not that it's a big deal, but if all standards are to be built after BSEs, then won't that mean that unless all distributor buyers went BSE, they are going to have to revise the list and lower most numbers? Either that or build the lower numbered standards out of order at the end?

#5807 4 years ago

TWISTED PANTIES
Take two.
ACTION!

#5808 4 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

TWISTED PANTIES
TAKE TWO
ACTION!

I feel dirty just for watching, but I can’t avert my eyes.

#5809 4 years ago

10:01 est Payment was complete with PayPal with recipe confirmation.

At 10:02 est PayPal send me a e-mail recipe of sale at Pinballstar .

I should be in great shape..

#5810 4 years ago

Maybe someone from Spooky can give us info in regards to Pinballstar numbers?

#5811 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Maybe someone from Spooky can give us info in regards to Pinballstar numbers?

Or just relax maybe play some pinball? Does it really make a difference if you know today or in a few days?

Give spooky a break they deserve a relaxing holiday.

#5812 4 years ago

I believe Joe can slot people wherever he wants. Friends like Kaneda or the toilet guy and past spooky buyers could go up front regardless

#5813 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Or just relax maybe play some pinball? Does it really make a difference if you know today or in a few days?
Give spooky a break they deserve a relaxing holiday.

I am relaxed . I just thought 750 numbers would be to the customers before Christmas I don’t think that is to much to ask for. IT has been 8days.

#5814 4 years ago

Boom just got my confirmation email
E44E378C-30A6-465C-A8EE-C7842DEE61B9 (resized).pngE44E378C-30A6-465C-A8EE-C7842DEE61B9 (resized).png

Joke post in case you take this seriously

#5815 4 years ago

I got in and checked out with PinballStar at 10:01, fingers crossed for a low number

0738081F-85A8-4FE0-BD13-CD95A1C6325C (resized).jpeg0738081F-85A8-4FE0-BD13-CD95A1C6325C (resized).jpeg
#5816 4 years ago

You guys got the link before hand?

#5817 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

I got in and checked out with PinballStar at 10:01, fingers crossed for a low number[quoted image]

Technically 10:01 and 31 seconds

896D8207-44A6-4880-AD19-3B4C1E92A9FD (resized).jpeg896D8207-44A6-4880-AD19-3B4C1E92A9FD (resized).jpeg
#5818 4 years ago

Lucky's....I didn't even get the email until a couple minutes after.

#5819 4 years ago
Quoted from RandomGuyOffCL:

Boom just got my confirmation email
[quoted image]
Joke post in case you take this seriously

Love it. Had me laughing hard wondering how many folks were going to be worked up into a fit. I feel for Joe though, I think you may have just inadvertently blew his phone up. For his sake, I hope he has it turned off.

#5820 4 years ago

Out of curiosity, why did some distributors require $1575 deposit if the BS game was supposed to be a $1525 deposit? I've seen it a few times from folks posting.

#5821 4 years ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

Out of curiosity, why did some distributors require $1575 deposit if the BS game was supposed to be a $1525 deposit? I've seen it a few times from folks posting.

Cover Paypal fee?

#5822 4 years ago

I don’t think it is unreasonable for the pinball star folks to have an order number by now. He has had a week to organize 100 spots with the aid of PayPal time stamping, understanding that for various reasons certain Spooky repeat buyers, etc may have priority. Modern tools like MS excel are very fast and good.

#5823 4 years ago
Quoted from chill:

Cover Paypal fee?

Affirmative

#5824 4 years ago
Quoted from UNCgump:

This is one reason that limiting production so much was a dumb move. They forked over cash (that could've gone back to employees or business investment) to flippers.

Sorry in advance for the repost from another thread... but some people just don’t get it and maybe there are more eyes on this thread.

——

There was once a businessman who was passing through a small town in southern Wisconsin.
When he stopped for lunch at a local diner, he ran into a pinball manufacturer who was eating lunch with some friends, family and employees.
The businessman saw how happy everyone was at the table and asked the pinball manufacturer how his business was doing?
The pinball manufacturer replied, “Really good... we made 10 pinball machines this week.”
“That’s awesome... but I’ve heard that some companies can build 10 in an hour!”, the businessman exclaimed.
“Maybe so, but I make enough money from these 10 each week to feed my family and keep my employees family fed as well,” the pinball guy said.
The businessman then asked, “So, what is a typical week for you like?”
The pinball manufacturer replied, “Well, I usually wake up early in the morning, work hard all day building pinball machines but leave enough time here and there... in the afternoon, evening or weekends to hang out with my kids and wife. I also frequently join my buddies in town for a drink — we play pinball, sing and dance throughout the night.”
The businessman offered a suggestion to the pinball guy.
“I have a PhD in business management. I could help you to become a more successful person. From now on, you should spend more time at work, hire more employees and try to make as many pinball machines as possible. When you have saved enough money from your profits, you could build a bigger factory and make even more pinball machines. Soon you will be able to afford to buy more licenses, expand even further, expand your company even more. By then, you will have moved out of this town and to Chicago, where you can set up headquarters to manage your other branches.”
The pinball manufacturer continues, “And after that?”
The businessman laughs heartily, “After that, you can live like a king in your own house, and when the time is right, you can go public and float your shares in the Stock Exchange, and you will be rich.”
The pinball manufacturer asks, “And after that?”
The businessman says, “After that, you can finally retire, you can move to a house in the country in southern Wisconsin, wake up early in the morning, maybe work a few hours but only doing what you love, then return home to play with kids, and when evening comes, you can join your buddies for a drink, play pinball, sing and dance throughout the night!”
The pinball manufacturer was puzzled, “Isn’t that what I am doing now?”

#5825 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinzap:

Sorry in advance for the repost from another thread... but some people just don’t get it and maybe there are more eyes on this thread.
——
There was once a businessman who was passing through a small town in southern Wisconsin.
When he stopped for lunch at a local diner, he ran into a pinball manufacturer who was eating lunch with some friends, family and employees.
The businessman saw how happy everyone was at the table and asked the pinball manufacturer how his business was doing?
The pinball manufacturer replied, “Really good... we made 10 pinball machines this week.”
“That’s awesome... but I’ve heard that some companies can build 10 in an hour!”, the businessman exclaimed.
“Maybe so, but I make enough money from these 10 each week to feed my family and keep my employees family fed as well,” the pinball guy said.
The businessman then asked, “So, what is a typical week for you like?”
The pinball manufacturer replied, “Well, I usually wake up early in the morning, work hard all day building pinball machines but leave enough time here and there... in the afternoon, evening or weekends to hang out with my kids and wife. I also frequently join my buddies in town for a drink — we play pinball, sing and dance throughout the night.”
The businessman offered a suggestion to the pinball guy.
“I have a PhD in business management. I could help you to become a more successful person. From now on, you should spend more time at work, hire more employees and try to make as many pinball machines as possible. When you have saved enough money from your profits, you could build a bigger factory and make even more pinball machines. Soon you will be able to afford to buy more licenses, expand even further, expand your company even more. By then, you will have moved out of this town and to Chicago, where you can set up headquarters to manage your other branches.”
The pinball manufacturer continues, “And after that?”
The businessman laughs heartily, “After that, you can live like a king in your own house, and when the time is right, you can go public and float your shares in the Stock Exchange, and you will be rich.”
The pinball manufacturer asks, “And after that?”
The businessman says, “After that, you can finally retire, you can move to a house in the country in southern Wisconsin, wake up early in the morning, maybe work a few hours but only doing what you love, then return home to play with kids, and when evening comes, you can join your buddies for a drink, play pinball, sing and dance throughout the night!”
The pinball manufacturer was puzzled, “Isn’t that what I am doing now?”

This again? Just when I thought we had moved on from the folks whining about the production capacity....people here get it.

#5826 4 years ago

There's nothing wrong with being Small Spooky or, for that matter, Big Stern; two different companies thiving in the amusement industry on their own terms.

"America. What a country!"

#5827 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

This again? Just when I thought we had moved on from the folks whining about the production capacity....

It didn't move on though did it. Quotes a guy from a few posts earlier calling Spooky "dumb" for rejecting capitalism.

Capitalism is the truly dumb shit Lol

Along with the guy thinking he can run a Boo-tique pinball company better than Spooky does. If you want a capitalist pinball company that only cares about money, then go buy a stern box.

#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

It didn't move on though did it. Quotes a guy from a few posts earlier calling Spooky "dumb" for rejecting capitalism.
Capitalism is the truly dumb shit Lol
Along with the guy thinking he can run a Bootique pinball company better than Spooky does. If you want a capitalist pinball company that only cares about money, then go buy a stern snot box.

FYI, you’re still describing capitalism.

Ninja edit:

noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

#5829 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Lol .... you didn't read it did you. It's about life and people.... not "money".

Capitalists .... just as bad as the other extremist dirty "C" word. You guys are funny!

#5830 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Lol .... you didn't read it did you. It's about life and people.... not "money".

That’s not what capitalism is my man.

#5831 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

That’s not what capitalism is my man.

I don't think you know do you.

It absolutely is... money... and Greed.

Your post confirms alot.

Sorry, as you were.

#5832 4 years ago

"C" word?

What's wrong with C-note?

#5833 4 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

"C" word?
What's wrong with C-note?

As long as it isn't "The Brown Note"

#5834 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

I don't think you know do you.
It absolutely is... money... and Greed.
Your post confirms alot.
Sorry, as you were.

Is this coming from the guy who wanted the USA buyers to subsidize his international Fang Club shipping fees? That would be a better description of greed.

#5835 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Ninja edit:
noun
an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Ahhh ... so a potentially monopolistic system?.

All adds up here

#5836 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is this coming from the guy who wanted the USA buyers to subsidize his international Fang Club shipping fees? That would be a better description of greed.

Turns out we had our benefits in the end. I retract any complaint I had about paying more than double for Fang Club.

Thank You Spooky Pinball!

#5837 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Ahhh ... so a monopolistic system.
All adds up here

Alright, I’m convinced you’re just flipping pages in a dictionary and typing out whatever your finger lands on.

#5838 4 years ago

Is there any news of a gameplay steam? Does it have playable code yet? Would love to see it in action.

#5839 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is this coming from the guy calling Spooky Dumb just because they choose not to "capitalise"?

#5840 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Is this coming from the guy calling Spooky Dumb just because they choose not to "capitalise"?

Nope. Never did. Just stop with your narrative. It’s not interesting.

#5841 4 years ago
Quoted from Thenewguy1337:

Is there any news of a gameplay steam? Does it have playable code yet? Would love to see it in action.

I guess they want it as complete as possible.... I don't expect to see anything before NY.

#5842 4 years ago

UNCgump called Spooky business plan "Dumb" which led to an entirely reasonable post by pinzap.... which was then flamed by doers.

I quoted the wrong person as calling Spookys business plan "Dumb". My apologies @kermit24.

If we want to get to depths of political systems go start a capitalist v democracy pros/cons thread in "general".

Thank you to Pinzap for posting that enlightening read!

Merry Christmas!

#5843 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Stop whinging that this Limited Run makes Spooky Dumb.
What would you know about running a boutique pinball company?

I don’t know your deal, and I think you have the wrong person. I have never said the limited run was wrong. Quite the opposite actually. Move along.

#5844 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

UNCgump called Spooky business plan "Dumb" which led to an entirely reasonable post by pinzap.... which was then flamed by, I assume, some capitalists.
I quoted the wrong person as calling Spookys business plan "Dumb". My apologies kermit24.
If we want to get to depths of political systems go start a capitalist pros/cons thread in general.
Thank you to Pinzap for posting that enlightening read!
Merry Christmas!

Your affront to capitalism is just odd, do you live in China or North Korea by chance?

#5845 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

Your affront to capitalism is just odd, do you live in China or North Korea by chance?

Your "affront" to democracy makes me wonder if that is where you are from?

That was a rehtorical question. Also similarly Dumb!

Can understand you misunderstanding. Understandable, but also odd. lol

The topic is Rick and Morty. Back to topic hey....

#5846 4 years ago
Quoted from The_Casual:

He sounds like a College Freshman.

#5847 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Is that really where your College Freshmans come from??!

No wonder they need to be "re-educated"

#5848 4 years ago

kids, back on topic please!

#5849 4 years ago

Here's a thought: 4 ball lock. 5 ball wizard multiball

-Locking one ball on one side, then a second on the same side. Now two on one side.
-With the post up, locking the third ball in behind the vacant drop target/side.
-Two on one side, one on the other side, post down. Need to "knock" all 3 balls to one side.
-With the Closed Off loop, the game logic Could Maybe reliably know that there are still three balls trapped within the horseshoe?, just All on one side (acknowledging the "ghost" ball in the three high position).
-Post Up (when logic "loses" the third horseshoe ball = all 3 on one side). With the fourth ball, knocking drops does not let them fall or release multiball, unless the balls are All on one side with post up. Then only the Vacant lock will drop.
-When there are three balls on one side, and post Up, hitting the Loaded side does not release, but hitting the empty side lets the fourth ball in and locks it there!
-So three balls now on one side, one on the other side. The game reads three balls in the horseshoe, but logically knows where the fourth "ghost" or "lost " ball actually is.
-Now there is a 5th ball only left to play with, which pops out of the portal re-entry!

Start 5 Ball Portal Multiball!! - by hitting Either target which causes them both to drop.

Success would be: Releasing 5 ball multiball with first Jackpot being to restore the "lost" (Morty) ball to the top portal (before MB end). If you have only 2 balls left then the jackpot ends the multiball, no super jackpots. The One Time there would be an intentional unclosed portal loop. To restore the staged ball from the wizard 5 ball multiball.

Fail would be: Not releasing 5 ball multiball before draining. The game drops the single ball from the horseshoe, then you get a hurry up to restore equalibrium to dimensions and continue your game, perhaps a MB restart chance? .... Portal before time is out or the universes all end! (game over).

I know it might give Eric and Scott nightmares to create code for this to work.... but just thought it was something that could be pretty cool!

#5850 4 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

College professor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

Trade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 13,500.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/117?hl=guitarded and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.