20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 246.
#5701 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Scott has spoken, RM it shall ever be! well at least from me, I don't know what half the damn things are anyway. In my mind JP is joker poker, but evidently not for most of the rest of you.

Yep, and there are plenty for me as well! Lol

SS is Definately Space Station, not Sharpshooter as people always seem to assume assume

AS is Alien Star, not Aerosmith

SW is Seawitch, Not Stellar Wars

#5702 4 years ago
72CF350D-54D3-4294-91D3-6341A3E58E7D (resized).jpeg72CF350D-54D3-4294-91D3-6341A3E58E7D (resized).jpeg
#5703 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Scott has spoken, RM it shall ever be! well at least from me, I don't know what half the damn things are anyway. In my mind JP is joker poker, but evidently not for most of the rest of you.

Holy shit, I am no dictator... Fuck it, I am going to call it HHP now. HAHA!
--Scott

#5704 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

--Scott

You really want to cause chaos don't you!

#5705 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

You really want to cause chaos don't you!

I survive on pinball player's tears. Yes. haha

#5706 4 years ago

HHP it is!!
873FD0B4-4910-4DE9-B1A8-23EB142889A1.gif873FD0B4-4910-4DE9-B1A8-23EB142889A1.gif

#5707 4 years ago

--Scott

I think that would be hilarious!

After all, there are infinite Rick & Morty abbreviations in infinite realities anyway, so who gives a fuck?!

#5708 4 years ago

--Scott

RM was too brief anyway ... what happens when American Pinball releases Ravernous Mermaids??

#5709 4 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I hereby announce the abbreviation for Rick and Morty to be RM

17 days ago for me, but I like that TheNoTrashCougar and I think alike.

#5710 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

RM was too brief anyway ... what happens when American Pinball releases Ravernous Mermaids??

The name is a bit on the nose, but I’d totally buy that.

#5711 4 years ago

I think it should be C137.....obscure, but not quite.

#5712 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can you share any tidbits on the your 2.0 lock... Something to tide us over for the holiday year end?

Sure!

The locking mechanism is not that complicated. It is a horse shoe loop with 2 drop targets at the openings. There is a center post right int he middle of the horseshoe. There are 2 sets of optos on each side of the mech behind the drop targets and one set of long throw optos in the front of the drop targets and the scoop. The long throw opto set is there to give the software a heads up that there is an incoming ball at high speed. It's actually a super cool assembly that uses all off the shelf parts, which I am a huge fan of. In this configuration, you can load 3 balls into the lock.

The phases of the lock mech can be this:

Open Loop:
Both drop targets down, with no attempt to capture a ball. This will act as a super high speed turn around from both directions.

Ready to capture 1 ball:
When a lock is qualified, the mech will still leave both drop targets down. A ball can be captured by shooting the lock in either direction. This will capture the ball on one side.

1 ball in lock, but number 2 not qualified:
This is a cool situation, both drop targets will be up in this case and will allow you to transfer the ball from one side to another, or use it as a captive ball by putting center post up.

1 Ball in lock, ball 2 lock qualified:
The first locked ball in this case will act as a captive ball and ball 2 can be locked on the opposite side. The drop will be open and ready for the second lock on the opposite side of where ball 1 is captured.

2 balls in lock:
After ball 2 is locked, the balls can act as 2 separate captive balls in 2 separate locks by the up post keeping them separate. Another thing I was thinking about, but is going to make Eric kill me, is that we could allow someone to put a 3rd ball in the lock by hitting one of the locked balls and letting it double stack on the other side with the other ball. Then open up the empty side and ready it for lock 3. This is just an idea at the moment, and not sure if we will use it. This also opens up other cool ways of separating the balls again into a 2 locked scenario.

There are a bunch of possibilities with this thing and we are working hard on making it as fun as possible. Right now, it is very fun to play and has been very reliable. Eric knows his shit. This is just one of the super exciting mechanical aspects of this layout that I love. Well, I hope that was enough for you guys to digest for a while.

--Scott

#5713 4 years ago

Sure!
The locking mechanism is not that complicated. It is a horse shoe loop with 2 drop targets at the openings. There is a center post right int he middle of the horseshoe. There are 2 sets of optos on each side of the mech behind the drop targets and one set of long throw optos in the front of the drop targets and the scoop. The long throw opto set is there to give the software a heads up that there is an incoming ball at high speed. It's actually a super cool assembly that uses all off the shelf parts, which I am a huge fan of. In this configuration, you can load 3 balls into the lock.
Open Loop:
Both drop targets down, with no attempt to capture a ball. This will act as a super high speed turn around from both directions.
Ready to capture 1 ball:
When a lock is qualified, the mech will still leave both drop targets down. A ball can be captured by shooting the lock in either direction. This will capture the ball on one side.
This is a cool situation, both drop targets will be up in this case and will allow you to transfer the ball from one side to another, or use it as a captive ball by putting center post up.
The first locked ball in this case will act as a captive ball and ball 2 can be locked on the opposite side. The drop will be open and ready for the second lock on the opposite side of where ball 1 is captured.
2 balls in lock:
After ball 2 is locked, the balls can act as 2 separate captive balls in 2 separate locks by the up post keeping them separate. Another thing I was thinking about, but is going to make Eric kill me, is that we could allow someone to put a 3rd ball in the lock by hitting one of the locked balls and letting it double stack on the other side with the other ball. Then open up the empty side and ready it for lock 3. This is just an idea at the moment, and not sure if we will use it. This also opens up other cool ways of separating the balls again into a 2 locked scenario.
There are a bunch of possibilities with this thing and we are working hard on making it as fun as possible. Right now, it is very fun to play and has been very reliable. Eric knows his shit. This is just one of the super exciting mechanical aspects of this layout that I love. Well, I hope that was enough for you guys to digest for a while.
--Scott

C4116930-8222-438D-898E-9A10FD3F4C84.gifC4116930-8222-438D-898E-9A10FD3F4C84.gif
#5714 4 years ago

Sure!
Open Loop:
Ready to capture 1 ball:
2 balls in lock:
--Scott

Sure beats the pants off a moving projector screen/ramp if you ask me

#5715 4 years ago

Modders are going to have a blast with this game.

#5716 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Anyone else thing mirror blades are the way to go on this game with the darker spacey art on the back end? Leaning that way, but the artblades were absolutely the way to go on ACNC IMO

Mirror blades on everything imo.

#5717 4 years ago

Sure!
Open Loop:
Ready to capture 1 ball:
2 balls in lock:
--Scott

Good god I'm in love with the way this man's brain works.

I sense a subtle nod to Jackbot as well, always loved the multiball mech on that game.

#5718 4 years ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Modders are going to have a blast with this game.

Looking forward to all the mods!

#5719 4 years ago

After ball 2 is locked, the balls can act as 2 separate captive balls in 2 separate locks by the up post keeping them separate. Another thing I was thinking about, but is going to make Eric kill me

When all available balls are locked, we need a 'Where are my Balls, Summer?' Call Out.

Unless you are saving that for the ball Search.

#5720 4 years ago

Sure!
Open Loop:
Ready to capture 1 ball:
2 balls in lock:
--Scott

Danesi Lock 2.0 > mini projector screen on MM/AFM retheme

#5721 4 years ago

The more I think about this, I still agree that I think the player should be Jerry. Quick, rewrite your code. That was the early buyer bonus right? We all get custom coded rulesets??

#5722 4 years ago

but their R no toyz!

#5723 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

How great is it that the biggest issue we face going into 2020 is trying to figure out what acronyms to use for a Rick and Morty and Stranger Things pin?

First World Problems.

FWP?

#5724 4 years ago

Sure!

This mech sounds so clever and versatile - with so many combinations of software and elements of the lock.

For example, it could even be used in a mode as a two ball multiball mode, where you after locking the first ball and it's in the state above (center post down), you have to hit the ball to transfer the ball to the other side, and then automatically open the second drop (releasing it into play). Hitting shots to prime your score prior to releasing the ball and starting 2 ball multiball could increase the value of two ball jackpot shots.

#5725 4 years ago

No build numbers yet from Joe at pinball star right?

#5726 4 years ago

I figure "Ball Fondlers" has to be an adventure, right? Goes great with pinball.

#5727 4 years ago

'Downbeat' or at least some of the Downbeat related quotes will fit in there, perfectly.

"How do you win this fucking game!?"

#5728 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

This mech sounds so clever and versatile - with so many combinations of software and elements of the lock.
For example, it could even be used in a mode as a two ball multiball mode, where you after locking the first ball and it's in the state above (center post down), you have to hit the ball to transfer the ball to the other side, and then open the second drop (releasing it into play). Hitting shots to prime your score prior to releasing the ball and starting 2 ball multiball could increase the value of two ball jackpot shots.

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

I figure "Ball Fondlers" has to be an adventure, right? Goes great with pinball.

These ideas would go great together!

#5729 4 years ago
Quoted from ATLpb:

No build numbers yet from Joe at pinball star right?

Nothing yet.

#5730 4 years ago

BSEs (103)
----- 051-059 pinball star
----- 082 nitro
----- 083 nitro
----- 084 nitro
——- 114
1790 120
1791 121
1792 122
1794 123
1802 128
1804 130
1805 131
1808 133
1809 134
1812 ---
1816 141
1818 143
1823 258
1824 259
1827 262
1832 267
1839 273
1841 274
1849 282
1853 284
1855 286
1856 287
1859 294
1860 295
1862 297
——- 317 kingpin
——- 332
1867 355
1869 357
1873 360
1875 362
1882 369
1886 373
1887 374
1890 376
1893 379
1894 380
1900 386
1906 390
1910 393
1912 395
1917 399
1931 413
1940 423
1944 427
1946 429
1956 435
1959 438
1977 476
1980 457
1982 458
1986 461
1988 463
2010 483
2012 484
2018 488
2034 498
——- 551 nitro
----- 576 lockwhenlit
2041 653
2046 658
2048 660
2057 666
2065 670
2091 683
2099 689
2107 695
2121 705
2127 709
2128 710
charity 750
STANDARDS (14)
1793 712
1815 717
1847 722
——- 724
1870 725
1908 727
1981 736
2000 739
2075 749

#5731 4 years ago

Just saw this on reddit. Bought at game stop.

CBB51642-2601-46DC-828C-F63B0D0FDE34 (resized).jpegCBB51642-2601-46DC-828C-F63B0D0FDE34 (resized).jpeg
#5732 4 years ago

I really hope I get to play Roy in this game.

#5733 4 years ago

There is a ton of creativity in this game using current components. That is so cool to me. Scott has a way with creating mechs that seem new and function in a manner that is new but are recycled. I love that. Great job!

#5734 4 years ago

I vote RM since R&M does not work well on the site. RAM is just weird looking. haha
EDIT: RM is also better for searching than RAM.

Ampersand quoting issue should be fixed now!

#5735 4 years ago

R&M it is! '

That is good, because I was going to start using lllMB
'lick lick lick my balls'

#5736 4 years ago

Unless Hotwheels is a working title for Ravernous Mermaids, RM is simple!

#5737 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

R&M it is! '
That is good, because I was going to start using lllMB
'lick lick lick my balls'

Test, Test, Test.

Yep, it's fixed. Awesome work @robin. Giving the people what they want, as always.

#5738 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:BSEs (96)
----- 051-059 pinball star
----- 082 nitro
----- 083 nitro
----- 084 nitro
——- 114
1790 120
1791 121
1792 122
1794 123
1802 128
1804 130
1805 131
1809 134
1812 ---
1816 141
1818 143
1823 258
1824 259
1827 262
1839 273
1841 274
1849 282
1853 284
1855 286
1856 287
1859 294
1860 295
1862 297
——- 317 kingpin
1867 355
1869 357
1873 360
1875 362
1882 369
1886 373
1887 374
1893 379
1894 380
1900 386
1906 390
1910 393
1912 395
1917 399
1931 413
1940 423
1944 427
1946 429
1956 435
1959 438
1977 476
1980 457
1982 458
1986 461
2010 483
2012 484
2018 488
2034 498
----- 576 lockwhenlit
2041 653
2046 658
2057 666
2065 670
2091 683
2099 689
2107 695
2121 705
2127 709
2128 710
charity 750
STANDARDS (14)
1793 712
1815 717
1847 722
——- 724
1870 725
1908 727
1981 736
2000 739
2075 749

jahbarron , what’s the four digit number signify?

#5739 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Order numbers

#5740 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

Order number from spooky.

Edit: Darn, gotten beaten to the punch.

#5741 4 years ago
Quoted from Oaken:

Order number from spooky.

Thx. My distributor told me I’m #332, but I was never issued a Spooky order number.
Just happy to be in the list!

#5742 4 years ago

So when are the first games being released? Sorry not really been following this thread.

#5743 4 years ago

Yup I am #551 from Nitro. Killer theme for my teenage boys, maybe this game will get their lazy asses off video games and to playing more pinball.

#5744 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

So when are the first games being released? Sorry not really been following this thread.

Production to begin the Monday after the holidays, according to post 4801.

Also, here is a list of delivery estimates: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/102#post-5365219

#5745 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Production to begin the Monday after the holidays, according to post 4801.
Also, here is a list of delivery estimates: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/102#post-5365219

Thanks for that. So 10 built per week. Not bad. I do see some of the later guys who got in are pushing about 1 1/2 years. YIKES!

#5746 4 years ago
Quoted from newovad:

Test, Test, Test.
Yep, it's fixed. Awesome work robin. Giving the people what they want, as always.

Speaking of which shouldn’t there just be one designation for the pin in the database. And why doesn’t BSE have a picture? Also comic SW icon has no picture, whoever’s putting these in the database should add the pictures.

#5747 4 years ago

I've had a BSE spot in the early 600s open up. If anyone that hasn't gotten a game would like one, email me.

Please email me direct... [email protected]

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#5748 4 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Ampersand quoting issue should be fixed now!

Thanks, Robin! That was fast, I just sent the PM last night! Wish I, or anyone else, had told you about the bug weeks ago, rather than going around and around about it here!

#5749 4 years ago

So it's settled? R&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&M?

#5750 4 years ago

Feels like R&M pinball has left the station and it is moving. The first mile of track is in operation. Beyond that, new track is being engineered, surveyed and installed as fast as possible. I am fine with this approach.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.
Toys/Add-ons
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 20.00
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/115?hl=pokerjake and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.