20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 246.
#5651 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

My game is number is
BS #317
Confirmed by kingpin games.
I went with a distro specifically to avoid the feeding frenzy and get a relatively low game number.
Kingpin delivered big-time!
Thank you so much Chris .
https://www.kingpingames.net/
If you want a game, contact all of the disto's.
This early in the process there will be people dropping out.
Dont wait.

Nice, does the distributor make you pay the full amount upfront or is it a down payment?

#5652 4 years ago

Standard order 724 here. Love the show, and I wonder how many new episodes will air before I get it?

#5653 4 years ago

Anyone else thing mirror blades are the way to go on this game with the darker spacey art on the back end? Leaning that way, but the artblades were absolutely the way to go on ACNC IMO

#5654 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Nice, does the distributor make you pay the full amount upfront or is it a down payment?

Only the down payment.

#5655 4 years ago
Quoted from shimmydisc:

Standard order 724 here. Love the show, and I wonder how many new episodes will air before I get it?

How many seasons! Lol

#5656 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

Anyone else thing mirror blades are the way to go on this game with the darker spacey art on the back end? Leaning that way, but the artblades were absolutely the way to go on ACNC IMO

The proto shows art blades.

I wonder if they will have a couple of choices to choose from.

Maybe something slightly brighter.

#5657 4 years ago

The proto shows art blades.
I wonder if they will have a couple of choices to choose from.
Maybe something slightly brighter.

Previously, buyers had a choice, art, nothing, mirrors. Granted the past is the past and we haven’t seen these art blades up close yet. Still, anyone else with me on the mirror thing?

#5658 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

This is what I was thinking. The reveal happened on December 5th, the youtube video of the game appeared on December 14th and then sales started on December 15th where it sold out in 4 hours. It's very possible that people missed the boat on this and still don't even know it.
So you're in on one of these?

Bs 357 is mine just joined fang the day before. Btw spooky knew it (also) regular sale should have started on 29th or 30th when there was enough time to inform over christmas.

#5659 4 years ago

How many seasons! Lol

It’s a very slow production. They got a 70 episode pick up...of those 5, have aired. They’ll prob get out 10-15 eps next year.

I just got this in the mail. Could probably make for a fun mod on the playfield with some LEDs behind the portal!

4C23536C-3926-477E-97FD-6F7CE317C131.jpeg4C23536C-3926-477E-97FD-6F7CE317C131.jpeg391AFE97-EFE7-4EEE-B3E9-4B07CD298738.jpeg391AFE97-EFE7-4EEE-B3E9-4B07CD298738.jpeg
#5660 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It’s a very slow production. They got a 70 episode pick up...of those 5, have aired. They’ll prob get out 10-15 eps next year.
I just got this in the mail. Could probably make for a fun mod on the playfield with some LEDs behind the portal![quoted image][quoted image]

I have those from the kids and their loot crates. And this beauty as well:

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#5661 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

....anyone else with me on the mirror thing?

I have mirror blades on my MBrLE and really like them. I’d be happy with those on RnM

#5662 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

If ANY distributor is asking you to pay more than the initial payment required by spooky, please let spooky know... and then find a better distributor!

here is the list of the Authorized Spooky distributors (to the best of my knowledge). If you don't see your's on there, then ask Spooky to confirm

Pinball Star (PA)
KingPin Games (WI)
Nitro (WA)
Lock When Lit (MO)

there are obviously international distributors too, but i am not as familiar with them.

fyi, initial payments required by Spooky are

Blood Sucker Edition $1525
Standard Edition $1000

#5663 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

I'm going to hold off to see what Scott does with the light shows, it's very possible that there are some very nuanced and directional effects which may be affected by having mirrored effects. Something like the black mirror blades might work better. Lots of time to see and decide.

#5664 4 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

If ANY distributor is asking you to pay more than the initial payment required by spooky, please let spooky know... and then find a better distributor!
here is the list of the Authorized Spooky distributors (to the best of my knowledge). If you don't see your's on there, then ask Spooky to confirm
Pinball Star (PA)
KingPin Games (WI)
Nitro (WA)
Lock When Lit (MO)
there are obviously international distributors too, but i am not as familiar with them.
Standard Edition $1000

Is Great American Pinball (GAP) a distributor? They are claiming to be on Facebook.

#5665 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Is Great American Pinball (GAP) a distributor? They are claiming to be on Facebook.

I am not sure. That would be a question for Spooky.

#5666 4 years ago

Chris (kingpin) is a great choice for a spooky distributor. Chris is a huge supporter and part of the Milwaukee Midwest Gaming Classic we have every year. The show wouldn’t happen without his help and all the amazing things he brings to it! Got my Monster Bash from him last show.

Quoted from KingPinGames:

Pinball Star (PA)
KingPin Games (WI)
Nitro (WA)
Lock When Lit (MO)
Standard Edition $1000

#5667 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

got an email today from pinball star. they gave you till 5:00 pm to let them know if you were going to stay standard. reason being there were very few standards and you would have to wait to the very end. i switched to bse and sent the balance. i dont want to be last. i would have loved to get a very limited std but not waiting 2 years for this. the email said the spots would be sorted out very soon.

I upgraded to the BSE as well as I like look better. I originally ordered the standard only because I wanted to be near the end of the run 18 months out. With the number of BSE's ordered, I was able to get the upgrade and still be almost 18 months out. I requested from Joe to get his highest number BSE so curious to see where I land.

I bought this dream theme with NO ROOM for it and no machines I want to get rid of. So I figure I have a year and a half to figure out that problem... lol

#5668 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm going to hold off to see what Scott does with the light shows, it's very possible that there are some very nuanced and directional effects which may be affected by having mirrored effects. Something like the black mirror blades might work better. Lots of time to see and decide.

Green mirrors with portal effects of course.

#5669 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I upgraded to the BSE as well as I like look better. I originally ordered the standard only because I wanted to be near the end of the run 18 months out. With the number of BSE's ordered, I was able to get the upgrade and still be almost 18 months out. I requested from Joe to get his highest number BSE so curious to see where I land.
I bought this dream theme with NO ROOM for it and no machines I want to get rid of. So I figure I have a year and a half to figure out that problem... lol

Well now I’m confused. I have an order in for a standard with Joe, and did not get this email about upgrading. I placed my order at 10:07, so maybe I’m at the waaaay end of the list?

#5670 4 years ago

If you originally ordered a standard and you upgraded after the fact then you should go to the end of Joe’s BSE list

#5671 4 years ago

I cant wait for gameplay videos.

#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

Chris (kingpin) is a great choice for a spooky distributor. Chris is a huge supporter and part of the Milwaukee Midwest Gaming Classic we have every year. The show wouldn’t happen without his help and all the amazing things he brings to it! Got my Monster Bash from him last show.

Ditto. Got my MBR from Kingpin, and I'm getting my R&M from him as well. He's top notch!

#5673 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I'm going to hold off to see what Scott does with the light shows, it's very possible that there are some very nuanced and directional effects which may be affected by having mirrored effects. Something like the black mirror blades might work better. Lots of time to see and decid

This is a great point. We need to ask Scott for a recommendation on mirrors vs blades.

#5674 4 years ago

How many seasons! Lol

24 episodes per season...

#5675 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

This is a great point. We need to ask Scott for a recommendation on mirrors vs blades.

nice if there was a mirrored + art like green mirror with swirls.

#5676 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I am not sure yet!!! I have not seen the mirrors in the game.

#5677 4 years ago

How many R&M's were made?

#5678 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

nice if there was a mirrored + art like green mirror with swirls.

Metallica had a lot of blades that were part mirror part art. I have a set in mine. They look great. R&M could have some special ones along those lines designed as well. I’d be in for a set.

#5679 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

How many R&M's were made?

So far just the 2 prototypes I think.

#5680 4 years ago

can we decide on an acronym?

RAM or RM??

R&M comes out like this R&M when quoted

#5681 4 years ago

I vote RM since R&M does not work well on the site. RAM is just weird looking. haha

EDIT: RM is also better for searching than RAM.

#5682 4 years ago

Posters up... gonna be a long 9 pinball months.

20191222_185815 (resized).jpg20191222_185815 (resized).jpg
#5683 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

I vote RM since R&M does not work well on the site. RAM is just weird looking. haha

I agree. I was doing both RM or RaM but don't care for lower case although has been done with LotR or PotC (etc)

#5684 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

can we decide on an acronym?
RAM or RM??
R&M comes out like this R&M when quoted

That can be fixed. The same bug was previously squashed with regard to thread titles. Simple. For the time being, you can fix the quote as I have done above if it bothers you.

R&M makes the most sense. As I keep saying, an ampersand IS an "and." It has an interesting history. Nothing to be afraid of.

RAM refers to memory chips. Try searching it. 6000+ matches. Same with RaM. I'd rather see R+M.

RM is just silly, it's not Rick Morty.

#5686 4 years ago
Quoted from Hold_Fast:

Well now I’m confused. I have an order in for a standard with Joe, and did not get this email about upgrading. I placed my order at 10:07, so maybe I’m at the waaaay end of the list?

Im pretty sure it didn't matter where you were on his list, he supposedly sent that email to all his customers that ordered a Standard. I actually got drunk the night before and completely missed the boat on the announcement and slept in the next day. By the time I realized that Rick and Morty had been released for sale, it was already sold out. I was lucky enough to get one of the machines from Joe that were "double ordered" and he had freed up. I got my machine the next day after they all sold out. So you ordering from him at 10:07 while they were on sale still puts you way ahead of me... lol. I'm one of the weirdos that actually want to be at the end of the line though, so it actually worked out perfect for me. I'm just happy that I will own this machine!!

#5688 4 years ago

Scott has spoken, RM it shall ever be! well at least from me, I don't know what half the damn things are anyway. In my mind JP is joker poker, but evidently not for most of the rest of you.

#5689 4 years ago

How great is it that the biggest issue we face going into 2020 is trying to figure out what acronyms to use for a Rick and Morty and Stranger Things pin?

#5690 4 years ago

RnM seems ok.

#5691 4 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

Scott has spoken, RM it shall ever be! well at least from me, I don't know what half the damn things are anyway. In my mind JP is joker poker, but evidently not for most of the rest of you.

Now can you tell me what ST stands for?

#5692 4 years ago
Quoted from benhardy:

24 episodes per season...

Season 1 had 11, 2 & 3 had 10.

They’re doing 70 episodes right now - each 10 will prob be considered a season.

#5693 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Now can you tell me what ST stands for?

Soul Train

#5694 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

How great is it that the biggest issue we face going into 2020 is trying to figure out what acronyms to use for a Rick and Morty and Stranger Things pin?

dupe, ignore

S2e3_starting_a_fight (resized).pngS2e3_starting_a_fight (resized).png
#5695 4 years ago

But think of all the awesome free advertising the game would have, if we used RAM. Every instance of RAM would say "Buy me!".

Just in case you need help with sales.

#5696 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

S2e3_starting_a_fight (resized).pngS2e3_starting_a_fight (resized).png
#5697 4 years ago

I am not sure yet!!! I have not seen the mirrors in the game.

Can you share any tidbits on the your 2.0 lock... Something to tide us over for the holiday year end?

#5698 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Can you share any tidbits on the your 2.0 lock... Something to tide us over for the holiday year end?

This holiday or the next one...

#5699 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Season 1 had 11, 2 & 3 had 10.
They’re doing 70 episodes right now - each 10 will prob be considered a season.

I read somewhere that the second half of episodes in season 5 would end the current contract and the 70 episodes would apply thereafter. Either way, at 10 episodes per season and no time off, this run will unfold thru 2027. I should be retired by then.

#5700 4 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

I read somewhere that the second half episodes of season 5 would end the current contract and the 70 episode contract would apply thereafter. At 10 episodes per season and with no time off, this run will unfold thru 2027.

Im waiting for the episode where rick turns himself in a pinball for the pinball dimension.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/114?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.