20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 246.
#5601 4 years ago

Number 253 checking in.

#5602 4 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see some snide reference from Rick in season 5 regarding 'order numbers don't mean anything Jerry'

That would be great!! Then it would be available to put in the game itself! This might break the 5th wall

PS - wish we knew someone working closely with Justin on custom callouts and whom would suggest it.

#5603 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Has anybody who has ordered from PinballStar received an email or a call in regards to their pin number?

I would have thought for sure the numbers would have been available.

He said numbers by Monday.

#5604 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I can’t remember who but I promised a picture of TNA #2 to show scoop quality of pf for spooky games.
This game likely has more play than almost any TNA given how long it has been on route and constant play.
You can see just the slightest amount of wear starting. This is impressive compared to any other game.[quoted image]

Mantis-inspired VUK protection should be the default on all games. Kudos to Spooky for caring about the wear of their product!

R&M will be my first Spooky game...really looking forward to it!

#5605 4 years ago

Joe is THE BEST. Don't worry, he'll take care of you.

#5606 4 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

airball I am in on Rick and Morty with Joe and there is nothing to worry about. I emailed asking and he said they are working on slotting numbers . Give him a few days. I can guarantee everything will be A-OK. Joe does not f@&k around!
Side note: I want my number also.
Frank

Quoted from Gryszzz:

Joe is THE BEST. Don't worry, he'll take care of you.

Yep, Joe is awesome!

#5607 4 years ago

#576. BSE, so ahead of all you suckers . .. er.. well, at least I have a year+ to figure out this space problem.
Ordered via Antar, who I'm sure delegated this to Borygard.

#5608 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

Nice! Was that direct pinbackpacker ?

Yes. Decided at the last minute to order and by then my favorite distro was sold out so grabbed one from Spooky.

#5609 4 years ago

Clicked on Spooky's website at 9 am sharp, as soon as page loaded. Same as 500 other pinheads. Computer froze, grabbed phone, go checkout and had two BSE pins in cart. Scrambled around to remove one. Placed order and ended up with order #2010 =482.
Only regret I should have bought both for faster check out. Looks like I'll see 2020 Christmas (pun intended)

#5610 4 years ago

I missed the party, but was lucky to get a BSE from a distributor. Hope to get a butter cab to go with my butter cab TNA and ACNC.

#5611 4 years ago
Quoted from jfesler:

Ordered via Antar, who I'm sure delegated this to Borygard.

? What do you mean?

#5612 4 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I missed the party, but was lucky to get a BSE from a distributor. Hope to get a butter cab to go with my butter cab TNA and ACNC.

I have never seen a butter cabinet in person, but I have heard they are beautiful.

#5613 4 years ago

Does anyone have pics of a butter cabinet?

#5614 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Given the location and shape of the "traffic cone" that the spring comes out of that's what I was thinking. A really long post would hit it.

I guessed it was working like the bird in Flintstones, but with the flex part as in the flat base of the cone (fixed by 2 offset rivets) instead of a hinge. A small upward firing coil kicks upward causing the ship to "jolt", in this case side to side.

#5615 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

I have a butter on my tna and it’s fantastic. You just have to be careful with it. The pictures won’t do it justice. It will be even better on Rick and Morty with the color scheme. If you plan on selling you won’t get the money out of it but it looks fantastic.

#5616 4 years ago

#1959 Game #438 Can’t wait!!

#5617 4 years ago

There’s your BUURRRrrP-butter cabinet. Morty; im drunk

B090F185-5B82-4038-9A0B-F30AE0879A55 (resized).pngB090F185-5B82-4038-9A0B-F30AE0879A55 (resized).pngD5513D1B-A07A-4F91-8F4F-FD2D20A8D178 (resized).jpegD5513D1B-A07A-4F91-8F4F-FD2D20A8D178 (resized).jpegEDD40F55-383D-438C-AAA2-A167EF7BEA92 (resized).jpegEDD40F55-383D-438C-AAA2-A167EF7BEA92 (resized).jpeg
#5618 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

? What do you mean?

Borygard is a Spooky distributor (LockWhenLit.com), and Antar is his dog, who is the brains of the operation.

--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

#5619 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Here is another one i grabbed a while back, like the pics of my game, only way to get a feel for this is to see the reflection of the trim, carpet, mantle, blah blah blah. Pretty badass looking but i haven’t decided if i am getting Butter for R&M yet. Get it If you can see the side of you game, everybody that sees Alice here talks about it when we talk about pinball or whatever at work
EDC64462-377E-44D5-A3EF-0385CAF0CDF2 (resized).pngEDC64462-377E-44D5-A3EF-0385CAF0CDF2 (resized).png

#5620 4 years ago

$20 / week is going into an envelope, here.

And that Envelope is Marked :

BUTTER

#5621 4 years ago
Quoted from tbutler6:

There’s your BUURRRrrP-butter cabinet. Morty; im drunk[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks amazing!

#5622 4 years ago
Quoted from bent98:

Here are a few of a FT butter cabinet. You really need to see a butter in person.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#5623 4 years ago

They look great that is for sure, and that's fine if it's a game that you actually see the sides of...but for most people that isn't a reality. It's also why to me faded cabinets are the least of concerns.

#5624 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Here are a few of a FT butter cabinet. You really need to see a butter in person.

How did you get butter on a FT? That looks amazing by the way. Blown way way way away!

#5625 4 years ago

My crappy math that I made up, based on arbitrary order numbers, led me to think I'd be around game #90. I'm officially #270. I'm okay with that, though, as waiting longer than expected for Rick and Morty is an authentic Rick and Morty experience! See you in July, hopefully!

#5626 4 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Here are a few of a FT butter cabinet. You really need to see a butter in person.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

The butter cabinet really brings out the colors. Looks incredible.

#5627 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

How did you get butter on a FT? That looks amazing by the way. Blown way way way away!

I got a guy. His name is Charlie Emery.

There's more but I'll leave it at that.

#5628 4 years ago

how far along is the rules/code?

#5629 4 years ago
Quoted from brett:

The butter cabinet really brings out the colors. Looks incredible.

I've seen a R&M cabinet with decals. I honestly thought it was a butter cabinet. The decal colors really popped.

#5630 4 years ago
Quoted from Borygard:

Borygard is a Spooky distributor (LockWhenLit.com), and Antar is his dog, who is the brains of the operation.
--
Rob Anthony
Pinball Classics
http://LockWhenLit.com
Quality Board Work - In Home Service
borygard at gmail dot com

And I’m sure you can see who is In charge here...

CFB9CCE2-5191-4983-9414-E49834547222 (resized).jpegCFB9CCE2-5191-4983-9414-E49834547222 (resized).jpeg
#5631 4 years ago

Bump

#5632 4 years ago

Paid my BSE deposit invoice this morning direct from Spooky. Havent been told my number as yet, but based on the Australia container being somewhere mid 2020 I would guess an international container block or allotment would fit in between 170 and 250 there somewhere.

Awesome! .... Get Shwifty!

I'm Pickle Rick!!

#5633 4 years ago
Quoted from Elix72:

And I’m sure you can see who is In charge here...[quoted image]

Hah, cool to see who I purchased from after so many emails. #186 will be on location somewhere in St.Augustine, FL

#5634 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballConspiracy:

Hah, cool to see who I purchased from after so many emails. #186 will be on location somewhere in St.Augustine, FL

That was my BUD/s class number.

#5635 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

?class number?

#5636 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Thank you for your service!

#5637 4 years ago

BSE - Order: 1893 pin: 379

#5638 4 years ago

"We sold them all in 4 hours!" Congrats to Team Spooky. A very merry Christmas for them all I should think.

Team Spooky (resized).jpgTeam Spooky (resized).jpg
#5640 4 years ago

Wonder where PinballStar slots into the build list? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

#5641 4 years ago

On Christmas break and on new year there will be new interest from pinsiders and other pinheads who were lacking this month but then have time to take an update on pinball. I only saw it by coincidence did play with my cousin on location 2 days before the sellout and logged in to check JP I played there for the first time. In the corner of my eye I saw a RM youtubevid in the sidebar of a JP vid and thought what is that? What the f is that? Have not logged in for months before the RM train would have completely passed me.

#5642 4 years ago

hey guys BSE #303 checking in

#5643 4 years ago
Quoted from Makakka:

On Christmas break and on new year there will be new interest from pinsiders and other pinheads who were lacking this month but then have time to take an update on pinball. I only saw it by coincidence did play with my cousin on location 2 days before the sellout and logged in to check JP I played there for the first time. In the corner of my eye I saw a RM youtubevid in the sidebar of a JP vid and thought what is that? What the f is that? Have not logged in for months before the RM train would have completely passed me.

This is what I was thinking. The reveal happened on December 5th, the youtube video of the game appeared on December 14th and then sales started on December 15th where it sold out in 4 hours. It's very possible that people missed the boat on this and still don't even know it.

So you're in on one of these?

#5644 4 years ago

Basic Underwater Demolition / SEAL course.

#5645 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

Basic Underwater Demolition / SEAL course.

thanks

#5646 4 years ago

Congrats to the guys who have R&M.
I’m jealous .........
I think the butter cabinet would be absolutely awesome...
If you need room, throw the wife’s sofa out so you can see the art pop

#5647 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub seems obvious

Wubba Lubba Dub Club.

#5648 4 years ago
Quoted from KingofGames:

Wubba Lubba Dub Club.

Someone from spooky suggested this as well

#5649 4 years ago

Who has #178 ? Please PM me

#5650 4 years ago

My game is number is

BS #317

Confirmed by kingpin games.

I went with a distro specifically to avoid the feeding frenzy and get a relatively low game number.

Kingpin delivered big-time!

Thank you so much Chris .

https://www.kingpingames.net/

If you want a game, contact all of the disto's.

This early in the process there will be people dropping out.

Dont wait.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 32.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 60.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinhead mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Melbourne, FL
$ 13,500.00
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 28.00
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Trade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/113?hl=jbigdoggf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.