20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 246.
#5501 4 years ago
Quoted from spoke:

What about the nearly dozen other states with recreational weed it, would it have no relevance there?

Totally has relevance, just much later than Colorado. (and don't even bring WA into this.)

#5502 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Auction the first 50 spots for charity with $$$ over list price being donated.

and they did it for AMH......and #1 MMr....I was lucky to get those.and it was for a.good cause.

#5503 4 years ago

This sums it up for Spooky.

MVIMG_20191220_193613 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20191220_193613 (resized).jpg
#5504 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Did anybody else buy one of the Fang Club bowling shits?
Sorry to report that I have already destroyed mine.
It it now literally cut up into pieces.
Call it modded or re-purposed if you will.
I sewed the Fang Club patch on the front of my leather jacket today.
The back of the shirt I converted into a back patch for for my jacket.
I already had a Lemmy ghost patch sewn on from TPF, so I have a spare one of those ill probably sew on a hat or my back pack.
Either way, you will see me rocking this shit at shows.[quoted image][quoted image]

Nice work! I like it !

#5505 4 years ago

I scored #118 .. now just trying to be patient..

#5506 4 years ago
Quoted from wamoc:

He was referring to typo of the missing r in shirt. Kind of changed the meaning of the item.

Meh, I have fat fingers.
Sucks for typing, but chicks dig it.

#5507 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

“Bowling shits”???! Explanation needed!

That's what happens when you eat too many of the onion rings from the snack bar.

#5508 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Did anybody else buy one of the Fang Club bowling shirts?
Sorry to report that I have already destroyed mine.
It it now literally cut up into pieces.
Call it modded or re-purposed if you will.
I sewed the Fang Club patch on the front of my leather jacket today.
The back of the shirt I converted into a back patch for for my jacket.
I already had a Lemmy ghost patch sewn on from TPF, so I have a spare one of those ill probably sew on a hat or my back pack.
Either way, you will see me rocking this shit at shows.
[quoted image][quoted image]

We can’t all be George Clooney…stop with these sexy photos, you are just making the rest of the AZ community jealous .

#5509 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Have any Distributers released their numbers To customers?

Yes.
#320 or something lol

#5510 4 years ago

Whoa! We (3 guys all in on the pin) have a magical number.

3^2=9, 9^(1/2)=3

It's like a double rainbow.

So glad we bought an "Adventure Time"

!Finn & Jake!

Aw Jeez Rick, we just got Rick rolled

#5511 4 years ago

I think if Spooky did a R&M Fang Club shirt/bowling shirt I wouldn’t be able to resist.

#5512 4 years ago

Phew. After spending the day intermittently reading this thread, after missing one day here, I can at least say I'm REALLY happy to read about the ball lock steals! Always loved that feature from TNA!

Other than that, man.......

#5513 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

So what's up with the haunted house party cab? Is that actually a game after all? Or Did you actually build that cabinet as a disguise? Is RAM a rethemed HHP? I mean there is a big house on the game still? I want that vampires number.

Why did this get 6 downvotes?

Anyway TheNoTrashCougar any story behind the HHP cabinet? Will Jimmy Warewolf still make me drink a beer sometime in the future?

#5514 4 years ago
Quoted from zene10:

Whoa! We (3 guys all in on the pin) have a magical number.
3^2=9, 9^(1/2)=3
It's like a double rainbow.
So glad we bought an "Adventure Time"
!Finn & Jake!
Aw Jeez Rick, we just got Rick rolled

Thats my ACNC number... 393.

I dont have my RAM number from Pinballstar yet but I requested the highest BSE available from him so should be 700+ somewhere. I actually want to wait as I bought with no room for another pin.

#5515 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

It is a good point but on a wrong pin. The Alien desaster is the one that probably damaged relations between big ip´s and small companies bc it did significant damage to the Alien brand. It happened after spooky got the r&m license i have some doubt they would have gotten it if Heighway went south earlier

#5516 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Have any Distributers released their numbers To customers?

I got mine. 170.

#5517 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Has anyone else acquired their Plumbus yet?[quoted image][quoted image]

Please don't forget to rub the fleeb on the dinglebop!

#5518 4 years ago

Ordered from Nitro in BC and miraculously got #82 so it’s possibly coming as soon as March 2020. I had just purchased what is apparently (according to the distributor) the last NIB Ghostbusters Pro in Canada a couple weeks ago and then I hear about Rick and Morty. I only got into pinball a few months ago and here I am now listening to pinball podcasts every day and then buying my first 2 machines within less than a month! I guess this hobby just sucks you in. Where did all my money go? I’m so excited yet so very confused

#5519 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I got mine. 170.

Who did you order with?

#5520 4 years ago

I also grabbed a bowling shirt. Haven’t seen it just yet, but feel there needs to be a “Jerry” name patch on the front.

#5521 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

Why did this get 6 downvotes?

You didn't read the 5000 post or this one, before posting yours.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/3#post-5335514

#5522 4 years ago
Quoted from KingHebes:

any story behind the HHP cabinet

When Scott needed a wooden box to put his whitewood in, Charlie printed an amusing sticker to put on it. The end.

#5523 4 years ago

Plumbus crew rise up

50D4F850-6CB7-42D9-B079-2A0290481466 (resized).jpeg50D4F850-6CB7-42D9-B079-2A0290481466 (resized).jpeg
#5524 4 years ago

#733 standard checking in

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gifdozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
#5525 4 years ago

SpookyLuke is there any plans to make spooky pinball bowling shirts with rick and morty on it?

#5526 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I dont have my RAM number from Pinballstar yet but I requested the highest BSE available from him so should be 700+ somewhere. I actually want to wait as I bought with no room for another pin.

I don't think PinballStar has released numbers yet but as I recall Joe said it would take a week, so hopefully soon

#5527 4 years ago

Starting to think about what game should be in my cabin at Dory Hill alongside Rick and Morty. Doctor Who? TNA? Would still love to find a good Time Fantasy. Other ideas?

#5528 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Starting to think about what game should be in my cabin at Dory Hill alongside Rick and Morty. Doctor Who? TNA? Would still love to find a good Time Fantasy. Other ideas?

I'm going to be putting this somewhere between my Time Machine and Space Station I think...

#5529 4 years ago

I could put it next to TSPP. Go for more of an animated theme.

#5530 4 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

TNA for sure! A designer themed cabin is always a great idea!

#5531 4 years ago

Holy crapballs... ran to Pinball Life yesterday to grab the first batch of parts for this game and WHAMMO!!!!!!! 500 plus new posts?!

Ok, so I get some people are happy and a few are ticked at the order and how we handled all of the chaos. We get it. Trying to make everyone happy is a tall order. We'll learn from this all and do more next go-round.

So remember that "extra something for first day buyers" we promised (which turned out to be EVERYBODY???!!!!) We talked to Adult Swim on an idea we had to thank everyone who supported this game and made it the biggest day in our company history, and they are letting us do something real nice Clark.

Stay tuned... Merry Christmas!!!

Eddie (resized).jpgEddie (resized).jpg
#5532 4 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Holy crapballs... ran to Pinball Life yesterday to grab the first batch of parts for this game and WHAMMO!!!!!!! 500 plus new posts?!
Ok, so I get some people are happy and a few are ticked at the order and how we handled all of the chaos. We get it. Trying to make everyone happy is a tall order. We'll learn from this all and do more next go-round.
So remember that "extra something for first day buyers" we promised (which turned out to be EVERYBODY???!!!!) We talked to Adult Swim on an idea we had to thank everyone who supported this game and made it the biggest day in our company history, and they are letting us do something real nice Clark.
Stay tuned... Merry Christmas!!![quoted image]

The couple of sad Sally's are making the complaints look bigger than they are. The vast majority of us (98-99%) are quite pleased.

I look forward to what surprise you have in store for us.

PS: Can I put a deposit down on the next Spooky pin 2021? I'd like to get a head start.

#5533 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

PS: Can I put a deposit down on the next Spooky pin 2021? I'd like to get a head start.

Lol... NO!

#5534 4 years ago

ran to Pinball Life yesterday to grab the first batch of parts

wooohooo

#5535 4 years ago

Charlie you could give everyone a little countdown clock keychain that counts down the days until their game will be ready!

...giant snow day happens and closes the factory and suddenly everyone's clock fails to drop a day and just wait for the panicky posts on pinside!

#5536 4 years ago
Quoted from Radiation_King:

Ordered from Nitro in BC and miraculously got #82 so it’s possibly coming as soon as March 2020. I had just purchased what is apparently (according to the distributor) the last NIB Ghostbusters Pro in Canada a couple weeks ago and then I hear about Rick and Morty. I only got into pinball a few months ago and here I am now listening to pinball podcasts every day and then buying my first 2 machines within less than a month! I guess this hobby just sucks you in. Where did all my money go? I’m so excited yet so very confused

You just sniped me, I’m #84
Can I have some money?

#5537 4 years ago

We're NOT getting 'sconni shaped Gouda?

Bummer, man. Bummer.

#5538 4 years ago
Quoted from scruffypinball:

I have a good friend who presses custom vinyl in the INDIANAPOLIS area for pretty significant artists. I can put y’all in touch!!

Mark me down for one. Would be a great Fang club option both TNA and R&M LP soundtrack. When does the Pre sale start?

You son of a bitch I’m in!

#5539 4 years ago

Signed back glass?! Charlie you shouldn’t have.

Or is it a jelly of the month club membership? The gift that keeps on giving year round.

#5540 4 years ago

I feel like there's not enough discussion/speculation on this Danesi 2.0. Can each target be lowered by code, or do they need to be hit by the ball to drop - My understanding is that drop targets can't be lowered without being hit by the ball, but I could be wrong? EDIT: Maybe they can be lowered automatically, when I boot my shadow, the wall and battlefield entrance target lower and raise once before the first game as a test.

It seems to be such an innovative idea, much more than the latest bash toy. There is so much potential for different uses across modes, especially when you take into effect variables like...

-Drop target state (just left, just right, both, none).
-Timing: for example the right stays up left is open, and you have to shoot the first ball in (where it is trapped behind the right target), and you have 10 seconds to trap the second behind it, otherwise the right ejects the first ball and you have to start over.

#5541 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I feel like there's not enough discussion/speculation on this Danesi 2.0. Can each target be lowered by code, or do they need to be hit by the ball to drop - My understanding is that drop targets can't be lowered without being hit by the ball, but I could be wrong?
It seems to be such an innovative idea, much more than the latest bash toy. There is so much potential for different uses across modes, especially when you take into effect variables like...
-Drop target state (just left, just right, both, none),
-Timing: for example the right stays up left is open, and you have to shoot the first ball in (where it is trapped behind the right target), and you have 10 seconds to trap the second behind it, otherwise the right ejects the first ball and you have to start over.

Drop targets in TNA can be dropped by software. There is the coil to reset and a smaller coil that hits the target to drop it.

#5542 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I feel like there's not enough discussion/speculation on this Danesi 2.0. Can each target be lowered by code, or do they need to be hit by the ball to drop - My understanding is that drop targets can't be lowered without being hit by the ball, but I could be wrong? EDIT: Maybe they can be lowered automatically, when I boot my shadow, the wall and battlefield entrance target lower and raise once before the first game as a test.

Pretty sure there is an Opto at the entrance to the Danesi Lock 2.0. I am guessing you have to bash them in some modes/setting and in others, they drop as the ball breaks/triggers the Opto.

#5543 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I feel like there's not enough discussion/speculation on this Danesi 2.0.

I think it was mentioned earlier that a ball can be bounced from one side to the other. That would mean a ball behind the drop would switch sides when another ball hits (and drops) the target. Unless the center post is up in which case the locked ball would be released. Unless the drop resets really quickly and keeps the ball locked. So many possibilities!

#5544 4 years ago
Quoted from floyd1977:

Drop targets in TNA can be dropped by software. There is the coil to reset and a smaller coil that hits the target to drop it.

Gold.

This opens the mech up to so much potential. I think someone said it earlier, but this is the Swiss army knife of pinball toys...Add in the light effects, and moving ufo and this thing will be something to experience.

Add in dimension effects, an innovative flow layout with some genius design, clips from the show, custom-call outs, and it's no wonder it sold out. These components create a foundation canvas for a pinball masterpiece of code, light shows, and gameplay rules.

#5545 4 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

The couple of sad Sally's are making the complaints look bigger than they are. The vast majority of us (98-99%) are quite pleased.
I look forward to what surprise you have in store for us.

If you have been in the pin game for any amount of time, do your homework. This is the game bro. Boutique game, boutique wait time. People need to chill.

I think the trust really goes to scott. Hes shown he can put out a fun game and continue to support it over time. Says a lot.

I was hoping if I kept my fang membership going each year that I would indeed maybe move up the que in the future. Who knows.

#5546 4 years ago

5500 posts and not one coil count yet!

I'll take a shot at it, from bottom of the PF to front:

Ball trough 1
Ball shooter 1
Left and right flippers: 2
Left pop bumper: 1
Right sling: 1
Right outlane magnet: 1
Left portal exit upkicker: 1
Top right flipper: 1
Left and right controllable drop targets : 4
Centre upkicker: 1
Danesi lock 2.0 uppost: 1
Rear orbit diverter: 1

That makes 16... What a ripoff!

#5547 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

5500 posts and not one coil count yet!
I'll take a shot at it, from bottom of the PF to front:
Ball trough 1
Ball shooter 1
Left and right flippers: 2
Left pop bumper: 1
Right sling: 1
Right outlane magnet: 1
Left portal exit upkicker: 1
Top right flipper: 1
Left and right controllable drop targets : 4
Centre upkicker: 1
Danesi lock 2.0 uppost: 1
Rear orbit diverter: 1
That makes 16... What a ripoff!

Does the space ship have one? .... seems like something moves it from below, maybe the centre upkicker?

#5548 4 years ago

In theory- what would you pay for a vinyl of some of Scott’s music?

On stream last night he made it clear: he can’t fit a lot of music on a typical 45 because his music requires a lot of bass and thus “space” in the grooves.

Hypothetically, if a producer could make a batch of 250 vinyls with custom designed jacket and styled vinyl, what would you pay?

This is all hypothetical and just a fun exercise

#5549 4 years ago

We talked to Adult Swim on an idea we had to thank everyone who supported this game and made it the biggest day in our company history, and they are letting us do something real nice Clark.

Yes! Jelly of the month club subscription!

#5550 4 years ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

Does the space ship have one? .... something moves it from below, maybe the centre upkicker?

I think it gets pulled to the side. Thats how charlie moved it when he showed it in the video.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 13,500.00
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/111?hl=airball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.