20201204_121511 (resized).jpg
20201204_125214 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20201124-162404 (resized).png
IMG_1181 (resized).JPG
IMG_1180 (resized).JPG
IMG_1178 (resized).JPG
IMG_1176 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

40 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 246.
#5451 4 years ago

How many have added game to collection or should it be added to wishlist until game is delivered?

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

How many have added game to collection or should it be added to wishlist when game is delivered?

To each their own, but I don’t add a game to my collection until I have paid for and took delivery of it.

#5453 4 years ago

Has anyone else acquired their Plumbus yet?

82D81A73-D1E5-4373-9EA9-BE0D085A9AB8 (resized).jpeg82D81A73-D1E5-4373-9EA9-BE0D085A9AB8 (resized).jpeg9A919E8D-6DD6-4B3D-B339-EF89CD2A373F (resized).jpeg9A919E8D-6DD6-4B3D-B339-EF89CD2A373F (resized).jpeg
#5454 4 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

So one thing to realize if you haven't purchased a new Spooky game at launch before is that it often takes much longer than most people would prefer before much else is shown after the official reveal. I remember the ACNC folks basically begging for video of the game being played, etc. and it taking a long time before that was available. While things might be different / faster this time I wouldn't be at all surprised if the SW was very early still on this game.
All in, when you order from Spooky at launch you should just plan to chill your jets a bit. If your order number isn't near the front you might even plan to pick up another game to tide you over until you can expect yours to be ready (and plan to sell it prior to having to pay for RAD). I know some guys that could go through a couple of NiB purchases between the order at launch and actual delivery of the games. After all, it's not like your entire game budget is tied up the whole time.
This is an inevitable part of the boutique pinball vendor purchasing process. I personally kind of love this model since it gives me months of additional time to look forward to receiving my purchase. But I know it's not for everyone.

That's cool, I can respect that. Meanwhile this is me.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5455 4 years ago

Hey Mod team.

What would it take to get these ads for presale spots correctly categorized as NOT being a game?

I noticed with acnc that they are used in the Pinside algorithm for calculating avg sales price. It makes for shitty data

#5456 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

OMFG. You can’t be serious?

#5457 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I can't see them doing that, but Spooky might continue the tradition of auctioning off their final game for charity. They did that with TNA and RZ.

Auction the first 50 spots for charity with $$$ over list price being donated.

#5458 4 years ago

Hey epthegeek may not be able to reveal or may not be able to with the song licensing but how about a “purge” mode with Toni Tony Tone - it feels good. Just seems like a good frenzy mode. Anybody else agree with that? Honestly all the number stuff aside I really want to know modes and things like that. I’m uber excited to play this game.

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Will locked balls be shared between players?

TheNoTrashCougar will know for sure, but I'd guess it will be like the first Danesi lock with locks being stealable. It might be a good opportunity for a virtual lock option in the settings.

#5460 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey Mod team.
What would it take to get these ads for presale spots correctly categorized as NOT being a game?
I noticed with acnc that they are used in the Pinside algorithm for calculating avg sales price. It makes for shitty data

Send robin a pm.

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from seenev:

Maybe licensors will take note of this whole situation and not license huge IPs to small businesses that can't meet demand. I have a feeling that general feelings toward spooky are going to be more negative after R&M because they're trying to force a big IP into their small business model and people are frustrated from not being able to get a game, or having to wait a long time, or seeing people selling spots, or having to join a paid club to have a chance to get a game, or having to decide before they see any real gameplay... Etc etc.

Curious, How old are you?

#5462 4 years ago

Here is the something to calm the nerves. I posted it on another thread, but it might help here. NSFW!

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from donkadelic:

Order #1 or so online is #120 in line.
Order #31 or so online is #258 in line
Order #75 or so online is #350 in line
Look, I'm really not trying to complain here, but this is the reality of the situation and just doesn't jive with the original statements about how the line was going to form.
The fact is you were at a HUGE disadvantage if you bought through spooky's website, as far as getting an early number.
Spooky was not up front about how these games would be distributed.

Quoted from seenev:

Doink-09-1 (resized).jpegDoink-09-1 (resized).jpeg
#5464 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry... ain't swapping
Will be bolted on the floor next to TNA #420

worth a shot.

#5465 4 years ago

I'd like to see how glo-balls look and play in it.
20191220_182509 (resized).jpg20191220_182509 (resized).jpg20191220_182535 (resized).jpg20191220_182535 (resized).jpg

http://modmypin.com/

#5466 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Has anyone else acquired their Plumbus yet?[quoted image][quoted image]

How do you plan on mounting that?

That doesn't sound right.

#5467 4 years ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

thenotrashcougar will know for sure, but I'd guess it will be like the first Danesi lock with locks being stealable. It might be a good opportunity for a virtual lock option in the settings.

Locks are stealable 100%. I would have it no other way.

Quoted from HighProtein:

[quoted image][quoted image]

These would probably not work right with the magnasave as they have less metal in them. I put some of these in my TNA and it played super fast and looked good for a little but, then they started getting damaged.

--Scott

#5468 4 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

[quoted image][quoted image]

They looked grest in my AFMR LE AND MBR LE but did not play worth a damn. The VUK OPTO's could not detect them and they would fly off the ramps/wire forms. Worse yet, they easily chipped from hitting the vuk protector on my MBR. I had to remove them and go back to conventional pin balls. They did not work in any of my JJP games either so I doubt they would be a good choice for my SPOOKY RM pin.

#5469 4 years ago

Scott,

I am curious when haggling over the license do you/Spooky request certain IP or have to work with a bundle that they suggest in regards to video clips and sound bites.

#5470 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Trade me spots and I'll bring the game to Zapcon in late April. If the timeline doesn't work then you keep the earlier game. All 3 of the other spooky games I got arrived 2-3 months too late to bring to that years Zapcon.

I don't see why I wouldn't be able to take to Zapcon, provided I get a friend to come with me for transporting the pin with his truck. I wasn't able to attend last year (the time around when I was getting back into pinball), so I imagine it'd be a good time this year! I was planning on getting a butter cabinet, but I'm sure the game would be well taken care of...

#5471 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Locks are stealable 100%. I would have it no other way.

These would probably not work right with the magnasave as they have less metal in them. I put some of these in my TNA and it played super fast and looked good for a little but, then they started getting damaged.
--Scott

They look nice as captive balls in some games. Might add a little color to the
Flooble Crank if you put one in there. Hard to tell in the pics how visible that ball even is.

#5472 4 years ago
Quoted from rdonohue13:

Hey epthegeek may not be able to reveal or may not be able to with the song licensing but how about a “purge” mode with Toni Tony Tone - it feels good. Just seems like a good frenzy mode. Anybody else agree with that? Honestly all the number stuff aside I really want to know modes and things like that. I’m uber excited to play this game.

Can’t really comment on licensing; but there is a purge ‘adventure’

#5473 4 years ago
Quoted from jahbarron:

STANDARDS (11)
1815 717
1847 722
1870 725
1908 727
1981 736
2000 739
2075 749

I was order 1793 (Standard), am 712 - and perfectly happy with that. I knew when I picked Standard that it would put me into mid 2021 - absolutely confident that it will be worth the wait. Scott on design, EP on code, Bowen on rules.... and freaking Rick and Morty? I see zero chance that I won’t love the heck out of it when I get it.

#5474 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

was going to say same

#5475 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Can’t really comment on licensing; but there is a purge ‘adventure’

You think there might be more adventures than there are Morty mode inserts? I mean that (like JJP PotC) there are various different adventures rather than the same x number each time you play? Just curious because the adventure inserts are not labeled so it doesn't pin you down like for example on Star Trek where you have 6 labeled inserts.

#5476 4 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Luckily Arizona has some pretty OK techs.

Werd.
I was thinking about writing a book called "You're OK in my book" and putting your name in it.
Love you guys.

#5477 4 years ago
Quoted from schwarz:

Probably with some repurposed fleeb juice or a 3m command strip. Either or I suppose...

Maybe the manual will have some useful information

DBC453BF-54E9-4F29-ABFF-CA08606CD841.jpegDBC453BF-54E9-4F29-ABFF-CA08606CD841.jpeg
#5478 4 years ago

Have any Distributers released their numbers To customers?

#5479 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Have any Distributers released their numbers To customers?

Yes

#5480 4 years ago

I got #1! But it's an SE....

#5481 4 years ago

Not all of them I assume?

#5482 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

You think there might be more adventures than there are Morty mode inserts? I mean that (like JJP PotC) there are various different adventures rather than the same x number each time you play?

POTC doesn't really have different modes. The pin is amazing but that's the one aspect that JJP really over sold. I recall them claiming no two games would be the same or something like one billion different modes, but really all that changes are which combination of characters (shots) you need to hit to complete each chapter.

#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

No I haven’t received mine.

#5484 4 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

Has anyone else acquired their Plumbus yet?[quoted image][quoted image]

Got mine today- it’s great!

#5485 4 years ago

Prototype rick and morty backglass up for auction right now at Special When Lit charity stream on twitch. Signed by Scott.

#5486 4 years ago
Quoted from Airball:

Pinballstar ?

#5487 4 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

POTC doesn't really have different modes. The pin is amazing but that's the one aspect that JJP really over sold. I recall them claiming no two games would be the same or something like one billion different modes, but really all that changes are which combination of characters (shots) you need to hit to complete each chapter.

I see what you are saying about PotC. I was just thinking with so many episodes of RM that it would be nice to have as many adventures and maybe new content as the code evolves. It's not like anything is marked on the PF to lock the code team into just the modes written on the inserts (it's ambiguous that leaves them open to add stuff is all I was thinking).

21C653C7-8C62-444C-8883-AD8F8589A9F8 (resized).jpeg21C653C7-8C62-444C-8883-AD8F8589A9F8 (resized).jpeg

#5488 4 years ago

Initially I was unsure because I don't really know that much about the TV show but just reading on here from Stott and Eric am getting more excited about the possibilities with this theme and the layout.

#5489 4 years ago

I’m assuming the Morty Adventure cards are individual RGB lights. It would be kind of cool if the adventure you closed had an associated color that would light up the card in that way. Instead of just white. I was looking at that section and wishing it were a display capable of displaying a logo/icon instead of a light but I guess that would be more expensive for little gain.

#5490 4 years ago
Quoted from WindRaidor:

I’m assuming the Morty Adventure cards are individual RGB lights. It would be kind of cool if the adventure you closed had an associated color that would light up the card in that way. Instead of just white. I was looking at that section and wishing it were a display capable of displaying a logo/icon instead of a light but I guess that would be more expensive for little gain.

I’d rather see different color led stamps used to represent mode scoring performance that comes into play later in the wizard mode(s).

#5491 4 years ago

All of the hubbub over the last day or so and no mention of the one thing we should really all be upset about: THERE IS NO SPINNER IN THE OUTLANE!!!

#5492 4 years ago

Has a second ball trough ever been used before? Such a simple idea, but opens up a lot of options.

#5493 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I see what you are saying about PotC. I was just thinking with so many episodes of RM that it would be nice to have as many adventures and maybe new content as the code evolves. It's not like anything is marked on the PF to lock the code team into just the modes written on the inserts (it's ambiguous that leaves them open to add stuff is all I was thinking).
[quoted image]

I have no doubt that RAM rules and code will continue to evolve and improve beyond the initial release. POTC released with really solid code but it's still not complete (no final wizard mode) and sits at 0.99 while JJP releases updates to WW almost monthly. If you can't tell, I have a lot of love for my POTC but not so much for JJP. After POTC I swore I would never by NIB again, yet here I am. Spooky convinced me to try NIB again

#5494 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Has a second ball trough ever been used before? Such a simple idea, but opens up a lot of options.

Isn’t that the same thing as a subway, with staged ball?

#5495 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Isn’t that the same thing as a subway, with staged ball?

Houdini had loads of staged balls.

#5496 4 years ago

Did anybody else buy one of the Fang Club bowling shirts?
Sorry to report that I have already destroyed mine.
It it now literally cut up into pieces.
Call it modded or re-purposed if you will.

I sewed the Fang Club patch on the front of my leather jacket today.
The back of the shirt I converted into a back patch for for my jacket.
I already had a Lemmy ghost patch sewn on from TPF, so I have a spare one of those ill probably sew on a hat or my back pack.
Either way, you will see me rocking this shit at shows.
IMG_4324 (resized).jpgIMG_4324 (resized).jpgIMG_4322 (resized).jpgIMG_4322 (resized).jpg

#5497 4 years ago
55FB5BB8-8306-4F1C-8436-F01EB2652DB5 (resized).jpeg55FB5BB8-8306-4F1C-8436-F01EB2652DB5 (resized).jpeg
#5498 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Did anybody else buy one of the Fang Club bowling shits?
Sorry to report that I have already destroyed mine.
It it now literally cut up into pieces.
Call it modded or re-purposed if you will.
I sewed the Fang Club patch on the front of my leather jacket today.
The back of the shirt I converted into a back patch for for my jacket.
I already had a Lemmy ghost patch sewn on from TPF, so I have a spare one of those ill probably sew on a hat or my back pack.
Either way, you will see me rocking this shit at shows.[quoted image][quoted image]

“Bowling shits”???! Explanation needed!

#5499 4 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

“Bowling shits”???! Explanation needed!

Certain spooky items are only available for purchase if you are a Fang Club member.
Things like the Fang Club shirt and bowling shirt.

Heres a link the the bowling shirt.
http://shop.spookypinball.com/Fang-Club-Exclusive-Bowling-Shirt_p_30.html

#5500 4 years ago
Quoted from Coindork:

Certain spooky items are only available for purchase if you are a Fang Club member.
Things like the Fang Club shirt and bowling shirt.
Heres a link the the bowling shirt.
http://shop.spookypinball.com/Fang-Club-Exclusive-Bowling-Shirt_p_30.html

He was referring to typo of the missing r in shirt. Kind of changed the meaning of the item.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 399.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Bent Mods

$ 39.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

9,999 (OBO)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
La Porte, IN
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 25.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Phoenix, AZ
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 300.00
$ 13,500.00
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,289 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 246.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/rick-amp-morty-pinball-from-spooky/page/110?hl=airball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.